Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

4 posters

Favorite August band song (rank it 1-5)

Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Favorite August band song (rank it 1-5) Empty Favorite August band song (rank it 1-5)

Post by Silent_Pen January 9th 2011, 12:18 am

Before anything else, I just want to remind that you should also put an explanation why you chose that 5 songs.
    I'll start with mine. Clap

1. Khun Khob gun lae gun
    It must be inspired from gun lae gun but it is more wonderful that I'm hooked to this song! A nice melody! HAVING-addict really! Hehe. I seemed memorize this song finally even it is in thai because I almost listen to it and sing it everyday. It's all about friendship, giving strength and other stuffs.shy . Even my friends did like the song, actually they got addicted to it and even requested me to sing this song inspite of my hmmm voice hehe

2. Gun lae gun
    - This is the theme song of the love of Siam. Cute. I actually cried when I heard it sung by mew in the party (LOS movie). Sigh. He really sung it well and I can see his emotions for tong. I also noticed how Tong is constantly smiling in this scene. Chookie is such a genius for making this song. My favorite line there, "As long as there is love, there is hope". Hehe

3.Roo suek barng mhai
    -Thanks to kuya imman for giving me the correct spelling shy. Haha. It is also from the LOS. This song is to all people who have loved ones who were separated from them for a long time cute . A nice song. HAVING-addict too, you can't also deny that pchy's voice here suits the song cute

4.Pieng ter (Only you)
    - It is one of the OST of LOS but the song wasn't played in the film. Pchy's voice is amazing here! There is also a Chinese version of it (luhb ta) and it is also the most popular song of August band in China. The meaning of the song is also wonderful.

5.Summer
    -This song will really make you dance . Haha. When you see it's mv, you can say that this song is from 80's (I hate the way pchy acts here, he's like ...... but his voice yes ). I also noticed in this song that peech's voice and pchy's voice are kinda same. Haha

That summarizes my favorite song's Ab, how about you? Hehe.

Last edited by Silent_Pen on January 9th 2011, 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Favorite August band song (rank it 1-5) Empty Re: Favorite August band song (rank it 1-5)

Post by 99thornlessredroses January 9th 2011, 4:29 am

first up, try to make sure that all of the users will be able to understand your posts. try to use english all throughout. haha. but since you're new it's alright i guess. ^^

next, this is the spelling that i've got from my copy. haha. not really sure if it's right though. roo suek barng mhai

before i post my favorites, i would like to explain how i ranked them. hahahaha. (such a hassle. haha.) since i'm a vocalist myself, i like knowing the meaning of the songs that i sing. that way, i can easily put the emotions needed in performing it. so i'll be ranking my favorites depending on the meaning of the song. not because it sounds good and it's easy to sing. XD

1. duang tawan. my most favorite AB song. i'm a very optimistic person so i really like the start of a new day. this is my current alarm tone. hahaha. it always brightens the start of my day when i hear it. i've mentioned my dream about it when i was just new here.

2. chun lae ter. as i always say to my friends, i'm always there for them whenever they need me. and this song shows it through its lyrics. and it's one of the unique songs of AB, since its acoustic. its really really pleasing to one's ears.

3. fhun warn aiy joob. one the best songs ever by AB. i can't take it of my mind when i watched 4Romances. it has so much meaning in every line. i love the flow of emotions. kyaa~

4. yung yoo nai jai. it means still in my mind. this song reminds me of the person i often think and miss. hahaha. what an emo. well, this one is a bit of an outcast in the beginning but when i listened to it more and more; it became of one of my favorites. it's the only AB song from the thanx album included in this ranking.

5. kop koon gan lae gan. this one really gave me the best feeling after watching TLOS. i accidentally found it when i was searching for gan lae gan in youtube. it has a very prominent message of saying that you still have a long way to go. there's so much things out there that you can experience.

all 5 of them has nice beats and sounds. i even wanted to add radio, lhub ta, gan lae gan, and pieng ter; in the rankings since they're really really good. hahaha.

i even liked some of the songs in the TLOS score, but since the TS said that it's all about AB i didn't include them. haha. nice post!
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Favorite August band song (rank it 1-5) Empty Re: Favorite August band song (rank it 1-5)

Post by Silent_Pen January 9th 2011, 5:38 pm

99thornlessredroses wrote:first up, try to make sure that all of the users will be able to understand your posts. try to use english all throughout. haha. but since you're new it's alright i guess. ^^

next, this is the spelling that i've got from my copy. haha. not really sure if it's right though. roo suek barng mhai

before i post my favorites, i would like to explain how i ranked them. hahahaha. (such a hassle. haha.) since i'm a vocalist myself, i like knowing the meaning of the songs that i sing. that way, i can easily put the emotions needed in performing it. so i'll be ranking my favorites depending on the meaning of the song. not because it sounds good and it's easy to sing. XD

1. duang tawan. my most favorite AB song. i'm a very optimistic person so i really like the start of a new day. this is my current alarm tone. hahaha. it always brightens the start of my day when i hear it. i've mentioned my dream about it when i was just new here.

2. chun lae ter. as i always say to my friends, i'm always there for them whenever they need me. and this song shows it through its lyrics. and it's one of the unique songs of AB, since its acoustic. its really really pleasing to one's ears.

3. fhun warn aiy joob. one the best songs ever by AB. i can't take it of my mind when i watched 4Romances. it has so much meaning in every line. i love the flow of emotions. kyaa~

4. yung yoo nai jai. it means still in my mind. this song reminds me of the person i often think and miss. hahaha. what an emo. well, this one is a bit of an outcast in the beginning but when i listened to it more and more; it became of one of my favorites. it's the only AB song from the thanx album included in this ranking.

5. kop koon gan lae gan. this one really gave me the best feeling after watching TLOS. i accidentally found it when i was searching for gan lae gan in youtube. it has a very prominent message of saying that you still have a long way to go. there's so much things out there that you can experience.

all 5 of them has nice beats and sounds. i even wanted to add radio, lhub ta, gan lae gan, and pieng ter; in the rankings since they're really really good. hahaha.

i even liked some of the songs in the TLOS score, but since the TS said that it's all about AB i didn't include them. haha. nice post!

Sorry po kuya imman shy . In-edit ko na kahit nakakapagod haha, tingnan mo na tuloy iyong english ko shy . Ganoon pala iyong pagpili mo sa kanta? Sa akin iyong melody lang eh lalo na na nasa thai iyong mga lyrics. Di ko naiintindihan.

Waahhh! Di ko alam yung 1-4 mo kuya imman ah! Marami pa pala akong hindi napapakinggan sa august band! Try ko nga pakinggan. Thnx Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses January 10th 2011, 1:06 pm

oops. hahaha. sorry about that. i just meant that you can do it in your later posts. well seems like i can't do anything about it now since you've already edited it. XD

yeah. that's how i choose songs. i always look at the meaning of the song. that's the thing that makes the song valuable to me. ^^

there are english versions that can be found in this site and through the internet. that's how i got to know what the songs meant. yes

yup. they already have 2 albums already. there's one album that i haven't found yet though. it's the latest one i think. shy
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen January 10th 2011, 9:35 pm

It's alright because it's you yes .

hmm.. your way is too emo! Choosing your choice of how much you can relate to it stare.

It's so irritating how I can't open those sites this week, too much busy for our upcoming Math and computer culminating activity this month. hehe
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses January 11th 2011, 3:27 am

i'm not emo at all. haha. it just happens that when i want to say something, it always comes out with a lot of feelings in it. just compare pchy's way of singing to petch. it's that kind of impression i think? hahaha. when pchy sang roo suek barng mhai it was really good, because the emotions were felt. meanwhile petch' high pitched voiced didn't have anything inside it. i'll let you think of it yourself. haha.
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen January 11th 2011, 10:00 pm

haha that's too insulting in peech's side. Maybe that's true but you can't deny how Peech improved greatly from the LOS to the present Smile.

haha I felt Pchy's emotions out there, I mean all of his songs contain emotions.
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses January 12th 2011, 12:21 am

well i compared the past petch to past pchy anyway. so i don't think i offended him in any way. haha if he's not insecure that is. hehe
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen January 12th 2011, 7:56 pm

.hahaha, Ofcourse he's not insecured. If I am in Peech's part, I would really understand the difference between me and pchy Twisted Evil .
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses February 25th 2011, 3:09 am

haha. so does that mean you and petch are close since you know how he feels? haha
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen February 25th 2011, 11:12 pm

Heyy!! I'm not saying that pale
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses February 26th 2011, 10:07 pm

Silent_Pen wrote:Heyy!! I'm not saying that pale

yihii. you have a past don't you? hahaha. gumawa ng issue? haha
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen February 27th 2011, 4:54 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! Iyan na siguro ang pinaka-nakakatawang issue na narinig ko xD lol! lol! lol!
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses February 27th 2011, 5:06 pm

hindi porke't nakakatawa ang issue hindi na totoo no! haha haha haha
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen March 13th 2011, 10:11 pm

HAHAHAHA! Kaya nga siya nakakatuwa dahil di totoo Smile
    ateneo forever
    ateneo forever
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

Post by ateneo forever March 13th 2011, 11:01 pm

These are my favorite AB songs:

1. Radio
    I like it because Pchy there is so cute and I like the choreoegraphy of their dance steps there.

2. Summer
    I like it because it is upbeat

3. Sunshine
    I like the melody of this song
    4. Gan Lae Gan
    How could I not make it as one of my favorites when it's a theme song of a great movie TLOS
    5. Love Isnt Everything
    I like it because the message is so beautiful. It speaks of not expecting too much from love because sometimes it will hurt you and it could be the most painful thing that a person may experience.

Five lang talaga? there are many others like Pieng ter at Kop Koon Gan lae Gan.
    and those English songs that Pitch sang in concerts like Im yours' and Just the Way You are
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen March 13th 2011, 11:24 pm

hehe. Marami pa silang kanta ateneo Wink. Try mong i-download ang thanx album nila at radiodrome, marami pang magaganda na kanta ang mapapakinggan mo doon! PROMISE!
    red
    red
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 577
    Registration date : 2011-02-23

Post by red March 14th 2011, 7:11 pm

I have them na
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen March 14th 2011, 8:07 pm

HEHEHE. Please enjoy it Smile. Ganda ng tinig ni PChy diyan Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:35 pm