Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+4
Mew
g33r00
phelom
karlo
8 posters

August Band Concert; Connection with the band

karlo
    karlo

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

August Band Concert; Connection with the band Empty August Band Concert; Connection with the band

Post by karlo February 18th 2009, 1:22 pm

hi guys! how are you? this is my first time posting here, in this site.
    i was able to encourage almost all of my friends to watch Love of Siam. and i'm happy to say that they've watched it for more than 10 times already. for me, it's just almost 10 times.

now, the reason why i'm not using tagalog, is because there's a possibility someone from Bangkok is visiting this thread, and i really wanted to catch their attention.

let's begin.

augustband.net ... it's a wonderful site. unfortunately it's in thai. i used a translation tool, to translate that site to english. i used google translator. but still, the translation is not that good becuase they are some thai texts that were not translated to english.

including the website pchy.org, thelittlespace.org, augustbandfansite.com and witwisit.com ...

i was also wondering why can't i register for a new account in pchy.org and augustband.net including the local Philippine section at pchy.org ... i know that those sites, CAN give me a direct connection with the august band. i mean there's a possibility that some of their staffs or witwisit or the august band themselves are visiting those sites.

guys i need you're help. i'll do everything i can just to watch their upcoming concert on march 7, 2009, i need a contact. a connection with the august band. i'm hoping for a backstage pass. since after this post, there's a possibility i won't be able to visit this site more often. that's why i'm willing to give you my contact number (via private messaging) so you can update me anytime if there are any news about the august band. at the same time, you can accompany me or give me tips the moment (hopefully) i'm in Bangkok, buying a ticket for their concert and having a backstage pass *fingers crossed* ...

i really love that band so much. it's the only band that made me relax, i was able to absorb the message of the song, even if i don't know the meaning of what they're singing. i mean majority of their songs does not have translations right? only the famous ones.

i'm a die hard fan of non. swear to god. hahaha. most of the time, when i go to sleep, i put my laptop beside me, listening to their songs (thanx and radiodrome) while using my headset. and with a picture of non as my screensaver. so everytime i open my eyes, there's a smile on my face (automatically) hahaha.

and i always have dreams about the august band and specially non himself because of their songs. i love their song, "sunshine".

hopefully you can help me out here. ok? i know you guys have "connections" to them.

i'm also willing to work for them. hehehe. i want a change of environment that why i really really wanted to work in Bangkok.

by the way from 9pm up to now, i was reading the Love of Siam Thread and the Pchy thread here in PEX. so, right now i'm really tired.

guys pm me if you want to be my contact, so even if i can't access the internet, i'll be always updated. and who knows... non might send me a text message because of you guys ... again ... *fingers crossed* ---my computer is full of the pictures of the august band specially NON--- hehehe.

anyway belated happy new year, and happy valentines.

another thing, i love pchy's version of i'm yours. i mean the pronunciation is perfect. i love it.

i'm also planning to buy august band goodies in Bangkok like a t-shirt, dvds etc... also planning to watch 4 Romances there...Smile

August Band Concert; Connection with the band Empty Re: August Band Concert; Connection with the band

Post by Guest February 18th 2009, 1:34 pm

hi karlo!

welcome to whp!

boy my eye hurt, reading your long post...lol

the only way to register on pchy.org is that, you have to wait until the registration is open or if you contact molori directly. But to be honest, pchy.org don't have direct connection with the August band. It is just a mere site that houses a bunch of pic, music, and video relating to pchy.

now, if you want direct connection to pchy and august band, your best bet is to talk to the admin of thelittlespace.org, or be one of pchy's friend on hi5 and pray to god that he respond to your question.

if you have any questions, feel free to post it here.

have fun and enjoy this site!

-duplex

August Band Concert; Connection with the band Empty Re: August Band Concert; Connection with the band

Post by Guest February 18th 2009, 1:49 pm

btw, maybe you should contact vertud21, as he is one of the lucky member on here, who have met pchy in person. he might have some useful info that you might need.
    karlo
    karlo

Post by karlo February 18th 2009, 2:42 pm

duplex wrote:hi karlo!

welcome to whp!

the only way to register on pchy.org is that, you have to wait until the registration is open or if you contact molori directly. But to be honest, pchy.org don't have direct connection with the August band. It is just a mere site that houses a bunch of pic, music, and video relating to pchy.

now, if you want direct connection to pchy and august band, your best bet is to talk to the admin of thelittlespace.org, or be one of pchy's friend on hi5 and pray to god that he respond to your question.

-duplex

I know. It's really an effort, huh?! So, how can I contact molori? And how did you know that pchy.org does not have a direct connection with the August Band? How about this site?

So, I'll talk to the admin of thelittlespace.org ... but how? the site in in Thai for crying out loud.

So, there's a thread here, which has a list of the Hi5 accounts of the August Band Members. Pchy's Account is also there right? The question is, is it his REAL ACCOUNT?
    karlo
    karlo

Post by karlo February 18th 2009, 2:43 pm

duplex wrote:btw, maybe you should contact vertud21, as he is one of the lucky member on here, who have met pchy in person. he might have some useful info that you might need.

I've sent him a Private Message in PEX. He has connections... hopefully I'll be able to go to Bangkok. I'm wondering. How much is the fare there?
    phelom
    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1698
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by phelom February 18th 2009, 7:23 pm

wow...ur very very die hard fan....
    i wish i can go in Bangkok to watch the concert to...
    how did you translate the thai??? i wanna go there...
    and welcome the family!!!
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1400
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by g33r00 February 18th 2009, 7:26 pm

kulang ung post...

Dear Ate Charo,

wehehe pish!
    phelom
    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by phelom February 18th 2009, 7:31 pm

oo nga....
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1400
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by g33r00 February 18th 2009, 7:32 pm

may kulang pa ulet...

Nagmamahal,
    Karlo

wehehe pish ulet...
    phelom
    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by phelom February 18th 2009, 7:36 pm

Theme: CONCERT
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1350
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Mew February 18th 2009, 7:36 pm

welcome karlo!

it's ok to use tagalog... tingnan mo nga ibang topics oh, medyo indecent pa nga ibang posts, hehe.

anyways, feel free to express your opinions here. mababait dito mga tao.

hopefully binabasa nila ito, hehe. or mag-pm sila sa atin if they cannot understand tagalog. lol!
    phelom
    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by phelom February 18th 2009, 7:43 pm

wow parng modiator magsalita....wow wow singggggggggggggggg......

Post by Guest February 18th 2009, 9:02 pm

karlo wrote:

welcome to whp!

-duplex

I know. It's really an effort, huh?! So, how can I contact molori? And how did you know that pchy.org does not have a direct connection with the August Band? How about this site?

So, I'll talk to the admin of thelittlespace.org ... but how? the site in in Thai for crying out loud.

So, there's a thread here, which has a list of the Hi5 accounts of the August Band Members. Pchy's Account is also there right? The question is, is it his REAL ACCOUNT?

well, I used to be a moderator over at pchy.org, until I decided to come here, so I basically know how that place operate.

to contact molori, click on this link and ask him to make you a user of whif: http://pchy.org/forum/sendmessage.php. if he doesn't respond then talk to starbooze.

this site doesn't have direct connection with pchy as it was created like a month ago.

I totally forgot that thelittlespace.org was in thai. I haven't visit that site in ages...lol...well, there is this user named nuinuijung, who might know a little english. she/he is a staff there, so she/he might be able to help you and point you to the right direction. so, you should try to register on thelittlespace.org and try contacting this person.

yea, the account of pchy on hi5 is real, pchy himself designed the site. But here is the catch, you might not be able to be his friend because he have a lot of users to add, so it might take you a while before being on his lists. but the august band are there too, so you could try adding them.

Post by Guest February 18th 2009, 9:14 pm

karlo wrote:
    duplex wrote:btw, maybe you should contact vertud21, as he is one of the lucky member on here, who have met pchy in person. he might have some useful info that you might need.

I've sent him a Private Message in PEX. He has connections... hopefully I'll be able to go to Bangkok. I'm wondering. How much is the fare there?

I really don't know about the fare, as I don't live in the Philippines. Try google or maybe someone else could help answer your question.
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by D@shie February 19th 2009, 3:17 pm

Hmmm... I see karlo is jkadg in PEx... Razz

Just port your questions... we'll try to answer it for you...
    karlo
    karlo

Post by karlo February 19th 2009, 11:15 pm

phelom wrote:wow...ur very very die hard fan....
    i wish i can go in Bangkok to watch the concert to...
    how did you translate the thai??? i wanna go there...
    and welcome the family!!!

YES. Swear. I always look at Non's Picture, August Band, etc.. I always listen to their songs. Hopefully I'll be able to go to Bangkok. And hopefully there's a ticket for me. What's the point of going to Bangkok if I'm unable to watch the concert, right?

g33r00 wrote:kulang ung post...

Dear Ate Charo,

wehehe pish!

Hahaha. If I'll use Ate Charo, then, it's so Filipino, right?

g33r00 wrote:may kulang pa ulet...

Nagmamahal,
    Karlo

wehehe pish ulet...

I know, I did wrote a long letter. I really just wanted to express my feelings.

Mew wrote:welcome karlo!

it's ok to use tagalog... tingnan mo nga ibang topics oh, medyo indecent pa nga ibang posts, hehe.

anyways, feel free to express your opinions here. mababait dito mga tao.

hopefully binabasa nila ito, hehe. or mag-pm sila sa atin if they cannot understand tagalog. lol!

How I wish they are visiting this site. Why don't we tell pchy.org to make this the OFFICIAL PHILIPPINE SITE of Pchy?

duplex wrote:
    karlo wrote:

welcome to whp!

-duplex

well, I used to be a moderator over at pchy.org, until I decided to come here, so I basically know how that place operate.

to contact molori, click on this link and ask him to make you a user of whif: http://pchy.org/forum/sendmessage.php. if he doesn't respond then talk to starbooze.

this site doesn't have direct connection with pchy as it was created like a month ago.

I totally forgot that thelittlespace.org was in thai. I haven't visit that site in ages...lol...well, there is this user named nuinuijung, who might know a little english. she/he is a staff there, so she/he might be able to help you and point you to the right direction. so, you should try to register on thelittlespace.org and try contacting this person.

yea, the account of pchy on hi5 is real, pchy himself designed the site. But here is the catch, you might not be able to be his friend because he have a lot of users to add, so it might take you a while before being on his lists. but the august band are there too, so you could try adding them.

If I got it correctly, I'll just send an email using Pchy.org's Form Mailer thing? TheLittleSpace.com is now in English. Well of course mostly it's in Thai. Hopefully, everything will be equal. Like on top it's Thai and when you scroll it down, it's in English. Like their article about the concert of the August Band. Everything is in Thai. How can they attract tourism to their country if it's like that? And how will they be able to attract additional audience/fans if everything is in Thai? They should always remember, that The August Band is not just famous in their own country, but almost the whole Asian Countries. Everyone knows them. Likes them. Most off all, LOVES THEM! There are alot Pchy accounts... what about NON, NINE and ARM's Hi5 account? Are they all legitimate?

duplex wrote:
    karlo wrote:

I really don't know about the fare, as I don't live in the Philippines. Try google or maybe someone else could help answer your question.

I see.. so you live in Bangkok?

D@shie wrote:Hmmm... I see karlo is jkadg in PEx... Razz

Just port your questions... we'll try to answer it for you...

Yup, that's me.

By the way I was able to have a short conversation with Vertud21 via YM. He told me that the fare would cause me around 10-12 thousand pesos. But for the concert of the August Band, it's really cheap. The 1500Bhat is almost 2000 pesos only. Gary V.'s concert(s) is much more expensive.

He showed me some videos of his Bangkok experience, he told me alot about the August Band, the feeling when they're in front of you etc..

Hopefully I'll be able to go to Bangkok before March 7, 2009.

Post by Guest February 20th 2009, 1:07 am

karlo wrote:

How I wish they are visiting this site. Why don't we tell pchy.org to make this the OFFICIAL PHILIPPINE SITE of Pchy?

to be honest, pchy.org is just like this site, it is hosted by a regular fan. so it is not that special. the only reason why there are more users there, is because there is a lot of English spoken people compare to Tagalog. Plus, this site is sort of branch off from pchy.org

this is pchy official hi5 account: http://witwisit.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=86473488. yes, it is real, but if you choose not to believe me then it is fine too Smile. but you will know through time.

here is the august band official hi5 account: http://witwisit.hi5.com/friend/p212020660--AugusTRooM_ROOM--html

I do not live in Thailand. I live in America.
    karlo
    karlo

Post by karlo February 20th 2009, 1:52 pm

duplex wrote:
    karlo wrote:

to be honest, pchy.org is just like this site, it is hosted by a regular fan. so it is not that special. the only reason why there are more users there, is because there is a lot of English spoken people compare to Tagalog. Plus, this site is sort of branch off from pchy.org

this is pchy official hi5 account: http://witwisit.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=86473488. yes, it is real, but if you choose not to believe me then it is fine too Smile. but you will know through time.

here is the august band official hi5 account: http://witwisit.hi5.com/friend/p212020660--AugusTRooM_ROOM--html

i see. so it's just like non-sense to request for a account at pchy.org? but that site has a lot of resources. like a forum version of thelittlespace.com ... what do you think? don't worry i trust you that it's pchy's official hi5 account. i mean look at the effort he did to that account. it's really impossible that it's not pchy's account. pchy obviously customized it according to his personality. i added the hi5 account of the august band a long time ago. hopefully they'll all reply to my email and add me as their friend. i really believe in the power of the internet Smile

by the way are you a filipino? can you speak or read thai?
    krispen
    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5851
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by krispen February 20th 2009, 1:53 pm

dear charo,

karlo sat beside me today... lol!

karlo! ano na sabi ni vertud? hehe
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by KAR February 20th 2009, 5:16 pm

Bkt po pla Buddhist/Christian ung religion ni Pchy sa account nya sa Hi5? D po b sya cgurado? Question Question Question
    phelom
    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by phelom February 20th 2009, 6:56 pm

krispen wrote:dear charo,

karlo sat beside me today... lol!

karlo! ano na sabi ni vertud? hehe

... sana po makapunta ako sa concert....

Post by Guest February 20th 2009, 9:37 pm

karlo wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    karlo wrote:

i see. so it's just like non-sense to request for a account at pchy.org? but that site has a lot of resources. like a forum version of thelittlespace.com ... what do you think? don't worry i trust you that it's pchy's official hi5 account. i mean look at the effort he did to that account. it's really impossible that it's not pchy's account. pchy obviously customized it according to his personality. i added the hi5 account of the august band a long time ago. hopefully they'll all reply to my email and add me as their friend. i really believe in the power of the internet Smile

by the way are you a filipino? can you speak or read thai?

actually, I didn't say pchy.org was useless. I just say that it is like any other site. The reason why I say that it is not that special is because you make it sound like it is an elite fan club...lol

but you should have an account on pchy.org anyway, because most of the stuff found over there, is not found here. Plus, I am half lazy to update news on pchy as I am no longer that interested in him like in the past Smile.

I am not Filipino and I do not speak or read thai. I just know plain simple English. The reason why I know so much is because I come at the right place and at the right time.
    krispen
    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5851
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by krispen February 20th 2009, 11:22 pm

KAR wrote:Bkt po pla Buddhist/Christian ung religion ni Pchy sa account nya sa Hi5? D po b sya cgurado? Question Question Question

maybe he practices them both..hehe whatever is convenient to him in a given situation
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by KAR February 21st 2009, 12:01 am

Naniniwala ka po b na kay pchy ung account n un?
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1350
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Mew February 21st 2009, 12:03 am

i think it's his public account.

pero i wonder why he's selective of those he adds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 6:22 am