Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+2
kero
red
6 posters

PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

red
    red
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 577
    Registration date : 2011-02-23

PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY Empty PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

Post by red April 17th 2012, 4:41 pm

Pchy took China by storm when he went there together with Mario to promote the movie "LOVE ON THAT DAY". It was a Mario starrer but the director and the producer brought along Pchy to draw the crowd. During the promotion, the other stars of the movie were outshone by Pchy because the fans were clamoring and shouting for Pchy and Mario. Infact, if you have seen the videos and the pictures posted in AugustBand Room PH, you will see there that indeed Pchy and Mario are very popular in China, and because of this, many producers in China now are offering movies and singing contract to Pchy.

I think I was very vocal in saying when I started as a member here way back then that I really wished Pchy would go solo because big opportunities await him. Dapat matagal ng super sikat si Pchy but he prioritized his studies and August Band. Admittedly, he was left behind by Mario since he continued accepting offers left and right. Good enough that Pchy's fans held on him so tightly that they never left him and anywhere he goes, fans will always shout his name. It is this reason that producers have become so interested of him. The offfers for him were to go solo and since he is already done with his studies, it's time to give his career his preferential attention. So fans of Pchy out there, let's keep the fire burning for Pchy because he will surely fill the magazines with his pictures and the record bars will reverberate with his songs.

ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

If Pchy wouldn't leave August Band, it would become very difficult for him to compete with Mario's popularity because he would always share stellar billing with other members of August Band. Think about it, there are 11 members of August Band plus the managers, so the producers have to spend for all of them when there is an offer to do a concert somewhere, and it spells a lot of budget, whereas if Pchy would go solo, the producers would spend only for him and for his managers . Come to think of it.

I love August Band, that's one thing for sure, but let's admit it, It is Pchy that we idolize first before them, kungbaga, nadala na lang sila because of Pchy.

Pchy is now ready to reclaim the spotlight that once became his and Mario's. The time for him to shine so brightly once again is now, and there's no stopping him. Pchy as many magazines would describe him now, is the NEXT BIG THING ! and for Mario, I'd like to say NANDITO NA SI MEW KAYA SA MULI MAPAPASAINYO ANG TUGATOG NG TAGUMPAY
    kero
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2011-06-09

PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY Empty Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

Post by kero April 19th 2012, 2:05 pm

Wow I am so happy to know all this.
    nathan
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2011-03-14

PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY Empty Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

Post by nathan April 20th 2012, 11:14 pm

me too. I hope when he regains his popularity he will go to the Philippines.
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by nonez April 24th 2012, 3:32 pm

red wrote:Pchy took China by storm when he went there together with Mario to promote the movie "LOVE ON THAT DAY". It was a Mario starrer but the director and the producer brought along Pchy to draw the crowd. During the promotion, the other stars of the movie were outshone by Pchy because the fans were clamoring and shouting for Pchy and Mario. Infact, if you have seen the videos and the pictures posted in AugustBand Room PH, you will see there that indeed Pchy and Mario are very popular in China, and because of this, many producers in China now are offering movies and singing contract to Pchy.

I think I was very vocal in saying when I started as a member here way back then that I really wished Pchy would go solo because big opportunities await him. Dapat matagal ng super sikat si Pchy but he prioritized his studies and August Band. Admittedly, he was left behind by Mario since he continued accepting offers left and right. Good enough that Pchy's fans held on him so tightly that they never left him and anywhere he goes, fans will always shout his name. It is this reason that producers have become so interested of him. The offfers for him were to go solo and since he is already done with his studies, it's time to give his career his preferential attention. So fans of Pchy out there, let's keep the fire burning for Pchy because he will surely fill the magazines with his pictures and the record bars will reverberate with his songs.

ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

If Pchy wouldn't leave August Band, it would become very difficult for him to compete with Mario's popularity because he would always share stellar billing with other members of August Band. Think about it, there are 11 members of August Band plus the managers, so the producers have to spend for all of them when there is an offer to do a concert somewhere, and it spells a lot of budget, whereas if Pchy would go solo, the producers would spend only for him and for his managers . Come to think of it.

I love August Band, that's one thing for sure, but let's admit it, It is Pchy that we idolize first before them, kungbaga, nadala na lang sila because of Pchy.

Pchy is now ready to reclaim the spotlight that once became his and Mario's. The time for him to shine so brightly once again is now, and there's no stopping him. Pchy as many magazines would describe him now, is the NEXT BIG THING ! and for Mario, I'd like to say NANDITO NA SI MEW KAYA SA MULI MAPAPASAINYO ANG TUGATOG NG TAGUMPAY

very much agree red cheers

akala ko huli na ang lahat para kay pchy...di pa pala Smile
    Jay C Britanico

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2012-12-30

Post by Jay C Britanico December 30th 2012, 1:03 am

pchy is indeed a very promising artist. i think madami pa siya ibubuga. i hope they agree to love of siam's sequel.
    Marc1920
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 331
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Post by Marc1920 January 1st 2013, 8:01 pm

I've read about your personal Thought Sir Red... and I must say tama ka dun its time for Pchy's career to bloom... I can compare Pchy with SAKURA (Cherry Blossom) it also mean a new beginning. Very Happy still waiting for his work...
    Jay C Britanico

Post by Jay C Britanico January 3rd 2013, 2:09 am

i think he is coming to the philippines soon. he just tweeted that to all his filipino fans see you all very soon. hmmm.. august band concert here? and may offer din kaya star cinema? suddenly it's magic 2 crossover with the love of siam 2. haha!

anyway, just happy with all the news & good vibes for pitchy. he deserves it.
    Marc1920
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by Marc1920 January 3rd 2013, 11:17 am

Jay C Britanico wrote:i think he is coming to the philippines soon. he just tweeted that to all his filipino fans see you all very soon. hmmm.. august band concert here? and may offer din kaya star cinema? suddenly it's magic 2 crossover with the love of siam 2. haha!

sorry po sir but walang tweeter account si Pchy... FB and Insta. lang ang alam ko pero sinabi nya dun na wala po syang tweeter account.
    Jay C Britanico

Post by Jay C Britanico January 22nd 2013, 3:59 am

Marc1920 wrote:
    Jay C Britanico wrote:i think he is coming to the philippines soon. he just tweeted that to all his filipino fans see you all very soon. hmmm.. august band concert here? and may offer din kaya star cinema? suddenly it's magic 2 crossover with the love of siam 2. haha!

sorry po sir but walang tweeter account si Pchy... FB and Insta. lang ang alam ko pero sinabi nya dun na wala po syang tweeter account.

ooppsss! have i been misled with the wrong info? sorry if i've been posting here regarding his tweets that could mislead facts.

this is the twitter account i've been following: @PchyBand

there is also a link to august band's fb page.

here's his tweet regarding seeing his filipino fans soon:

Pitch Hiranyawongkul ‏@PchyBand

Just a shout to my filipino fans Smile #seeyouverysoon Smile

here's his tweet that got everybody wandering if there's love of siam 2:

Everyone miss mew
    Jay C Britanico

Post by Jay C Britanico January 22nd 2013, 4:03 am

Jay C Britanico wrote:
    Marc1920 wrote:

ooppsss! have i been misled with the wrong info? sorry if i've been posting here regarding his tweets that could mislead facts.

this is the twitter account i've been following: @PchyBand

there is also a link to august band's fb page.

here's his tweet regarding seeing his filipino fans soon:

Just a shout to my filipino fans Smile #seeyouverysoon Smile

here's his tweet that got everybody wandering if there's love of siam 2:

[b]Pitch Hiranyawongkul ‏@PchyBand

Everyone miss mew

putol yata yung na paste kong messages. anyway, during the early part of 2012 he's been tweeting about the excitement of doing love of siam 2 (if indeed it is him tweeting). and to add authenticity he is being followed by mario @ohohmario (which is mario's official personal account). but anyway, everything's up for validation naman.
    Marc1920
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by Marc1920 January 31st 2013, 3:27 pm

nasa Writer,director and producer po ang decision nyan (well iisang tao lang naman yun) well sinabi na po nya mismo no part of TLOS... end

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 5:08 pm