A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Share

    red
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 577
    Age : 96
    Location : Davao, Philippines
    Registration date : 2011-02-23

    PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by red on April 17th 2012, 4:41 pm

    Pchy took China by storm when he went there together with Mario to promote the movie "LOVE ON THAT DAY". It was a Mario starrer but the director and the producer brought along Pchy to draw the crowd. During the promotion, the other stars of the movie were outshone by Pchy because the fans were clamoring and shouting for Pchy and Mario. Infact, if you have seen the videos and the pictures posted in AugustBand Room PH, you will see there that indeed Pchy and Mario are very popular in China, and because of this, many producers in China now are offering movies and singing contract to Pchy.

    I think I was very vocal in saying when I started as a member here way back then that I really wished Pchy would go solo because big opportunities await him. Dapat matagal ng super sikat si Pchy but he prioritized his studies and August Band. Admittedly, he was left behind by Mario since he continued accepting offers left and right. Good enough that Pchy's fans held on him so tightly that they never left him and anywhere he goes, fans will always shout his name. It is this reason that producers have become so interested of him. The offfers for him were to go solo and since he is already done with his studies, it's time to give his career his preferential attention. So fans of Pchy out there, let's keep the fire burning for Pchy because he will surely fill the magazines with his pictures and the record bars will reverberate with his songs.

    ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

    If Pchy wouldn't leave August Band, it would become very difficult for him to compete with Mario's popularity because he would always share stellar billing with other members of August Band. Think about it, there are 11 members of August Band plus the managers, so the producers have to spend for all of them when there is an offer to do a concert somewhere, and it spells a lot of budget, whereas if Pchy would go solo, the producers would spend only for him and for his managers . Come to think of it.

    I love August Band, that's one thing for sure, but let's admit it, It is Pchy that we idolize first before them, kungbaga, nadala na lang sila because of Pchy.

    Pchy is now ready to reclaim the spotlight that once became his and Mario's. The time for him to shine so brightly once again is now, and there's no stopping him. Pchy as many magazines would describe him now, is the NEXT BIG THING ! and for Mario, I'd like to say NANDITO NA SI MEW KAYA SA MULI MAPAPASAINYO ANG TUGATOG NG TAGUMPAY

    kero
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 57
    Age : 21
    Location : davao
    Registration date : 2011-06-09

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by kero on April 19th 2012, 2:05 pm

    Wow I am so happy to know all this.

    nathan
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 118
    Age : 22
    Location : davao
    Registration date : 2011-03-14

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by nathan on April 20th 2012, 11:14 pm

    me too. I hope when he regains his popularity he will go to the Philippines.

    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 7008
    Age : 29
    Location : use google map haha...
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by nonez on April 24th 2012, 3:32 pm

    red wrote:Pchy took China by storm when he went there together with Mario to promote the movie "LOVE ON THAT DAY". It was a Mario starrer but the director and the producer brought along Pchy to draw the crowd. During the promotion, the other stars of the movie were outshone by Pchy because the fans were clamoring and shouting for Pchy and Mario. Infact, if you have seen the videos and the pictures posted in AugustBand Room PH, you will see there that indeed Pchy and Mario are very popular in China, and because of this, many producers in China now are offering movies and singing contract to Pchy.

    I think I was very vocal in saying when I started as a member here way back then that I really wished Pchy would go solo because big opportunities await him. Dapat matagal ng super sikat si Pchy but he prioritized his studies and August Band. Admittedly, he was left behind by Mario since he continued accepting offers left and right. Good enough that Pchy's fans held on him so tightly that they never left him and anywhere he goes, fans will always shout his name. It is this reason that producers have become so interested of him. The offfers for him were to go solo and since he is already done with his studies, it's time to give his career his preferential attention. So fans of Pchy out there, let's keep the fire burning for Pchy because he will surely fill the magazines with his pictures and the record bars will reverberate with his songs.

    ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

    If Pchy wouldn't leave August Band, it would become very difficult for him to compete with Mario's popularity because he would always share stellar billing with other members of August Band. Think about it, there are 11 members of August Band plus the managers, so the producers have to spend for all of them when there is an offer to do a concert somewhere, and it spells a lot of budget, whereas if Pchy would go solo, the producers would spend only for him and for his managers . Come to think of it.

    I love August Band, that's one thing for sure, but let's admit it, It is Pchy that we idolize first before them, kungbaga, nadala na lang sila because of Pchy.

    Pchy is now ready to reclaim the spotlight that once became his and Mario's. The time for him to shine so brightly once again is now, and there's no stopping him. Pchy as many magazines would describe him now, is the NEXT BIG THING ! and for Mario, I'd like to say NANDITO NA SI MEW KAYA SA MULI MAPAPASAINYO ANG TUGATOG NG TAGUMPAY

    very much agree red cheers

    akala ko huli na ang lahat para kay pchy...di pa pala Smile

    Jay C Britanico
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 9
    Age : 34
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2012-12-30

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Jay C Britanico on December 30th 2012, 1:03 am

    pchy is indeed a very promising artist. i think madami pa siya ibubuga. i hope they agree to love of siam's sequel.

    Marc1920
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 331
    Age : 30
    Location : Philippines, Muntinlupa City
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Marc1920 on January 1st 2013, 8:01 pm

    I've read about your personal Thought Sir Red... and I must say tama ka dun its time for Pchy's career to bloom... I can compare Pchy with SAKURA (Cherry Blossom) it also mean a new beginning. Very Happy still waiting for his work...

    Jay C Britanico
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 9
    Age : 34
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2012-12-30

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Jay C Britanico on January 3rd 2013, 2:09 am

    i think he is coming to the philippines soon. he just tweeted that to all his filipino fans see you all very soon. hmmm.. august band concert here? and may offer din kaya star cinema? suddenly it's magic 2 crossover with the love of siam 2. haha!

    anyway, just happy with all the news & good vibes for pitchy. he deserves it.

    Marc1920
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 331
    Age : 30
    Location : Philippines, Muntinlupa City
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Marc1920 on January 3rd 2013, 11:17 am

    Jay C Britanico wrote:i think he is coming to the philippines soon. he just tweeted that to all his filipino fans see you all very soon. hmmm.. august band concert here? and may offer din kaya star cinema? suddenly it's magic 2 crossover with the love of siam 2. haha!

    anyway, just happy with all the news & good vibes for pitchy. he deserves it.



    sorry po sir but walang tweeter account si Pchy... FB and Insta. lang ang alam ko pero sinabi nya dun na wala po syang tweeter account.

    Jay C Britanico
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 9
    Age : 34
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2012-12-30

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Jay C Britanico on January 22nd 2013, 3:59 am

    Marc1920 wrote:
    Jay C Britanico wrote:i think he is coming to the philippines soon. he just tweeted that to all his filipino fans see you all very soon. hmmm.. august band concert here? and may offer din kaya star cinema? suddenly it's magic 2 crossover with the love of siam 2. haha!

    anyway, just happy with all the news & good vibes for pitchy. he deserves it.



    sorry po sir but walang tweeter account si Pchy... FB and Insta. lang ang alam ko pero sinabi nya dun na wala po syang tweeter account.

    ooppsss! have i been misled with the wrong info? sorry if i've been posting here regarding his tweets that could mislead facts.

    this is the twitter account i've been following: @PchyBand

    there is also a link to august band's fb page.

    here's his tweet regarding seeing his filipino fans soon:

    Pitch Hiranyawongkul ‏@PchyBand

    Just a shout to my filipino fans Smile #seeyouverysoon Smile


    here's his tweet that got everybody wandering if there's love of siam 2:

    Pitch Hiranyawongkul ‏@PchyBand

    Everyone miss mew

    Jay C Britanico
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 9
    Age : 34
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2012-12-30

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Jay C Britanico on January 22nd 2013, 4:03 am

    Jay C Britanico wrote:
    Marc1920 wrote:
    Jay C Britanico wrote:i think he is coming to the philippines soon. he just tweeted that to all his filipino fans see you all very soon. hmmm.. august band concert here? and may offer din kaya star cinema? suddenly it's magic 2 crossover with the love of siam 2. haha!

    anyway, just happy with all the news & good vibes for pitchy. he deserves it.



    sorry po sir but walang tweeter account si Pchy... FB and Insta. lang ang alam ko pero sinabi nya dun na wala po syang tweeter account.

    ooppsss! have i been misled with the wrong info? sorry if i've been posting here regarding his tweets that could mislead facts.

    this is the twitter account i've been following: @PchyBand

    there is also a link to august band's fb page.

    here's his tweet regarding seeing his filipino fans soon:

    Pitch Hiranyawongkul ‏@PchyBand

    Just a shout to my filipino fans Smile #seeyouverysoon Smile


    here's his tweet that got everybody wandering if there's love of siam 2:

    [b]Pitch Hiranyawongkul ‏@PchyBand

    Everyone miss mew

    putol yata yung na paste kong messages. anyway, during the early part of 2012 he's been tweeting about the excitement of doing love of siam 2 (if indeed it is him tweeting). and to add authenticity he is being followed by mario @ohohmario (which is mario's official personal account). but anyway, everything's up for validation naman.

    Marc1920
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 331
    Age : 30
    Location : Philippines, Muntinlupa City
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Marc1920 on January 31st 2013, 3:27 pm

    nasa Writer,director and producer po ang decision nyan (well iisang tao lang naman yun) well sinabi na po nya mismo no part of TLOS... end

    Sponsored content

    Re: PCHY IS THE NEXT BIG THING IN THAI MOVIE INDUSTRY

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 am


      Current date/time is December 11th 2016, 4:23 am