A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Share

    ramoel
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 81
    Age : 27
    Location : Davao City
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

    Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by ramoel on November 26th 2009, 11:01 am



    i like this a lot...

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by chanrakter on November 26th 2009, 11:08 am

    ramoel wrote:

    i like this a lot...

    Awww! Radio! I love this song so, so much!

    I even memorised the actions to the chorus once! Haha!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 26th 2009, 11:20 am

    that was nice! clap

    i wish they have an MV for chan lae ter. shy

    ramoel
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 81
    Age : 27
    Location : Davao City
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by ramoel on November 26th 2009, 12:35 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    ramoel wrote:

    i like this a lot...

    Awww! Radio! I love this song so, so much!

    I even memorised the actions to the chorus once! Haha!

    wow! your not kinda obsess with it huh! hehe! aylabet how Pchy act on this video, he look so simple but yet cute and chaaaaaaaaaaaaarming! i wonder if you have a lyrics of this song with english translation, i'm just tool lazy to google it on the net...

    ramoel
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 81
    Age : 27
    Location : Davao City
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by ramoel on November 26th 2009, 12:38 pm

    noiraileserpentine wrote:that was nice! clap

    i wish they have an MV for chan lae ter. shy

    chan lae ter? haven't heard it before...
    is that a song from august band too?

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by chanrakter on November 26th 2009, 1:50 pm

    ramoel wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    ramoel wrote:

    i like this a lot...

    Awww! Radio! I love this song so, so much!

    I even memorised the actions to the chorus once! Haha!

    wow! your not kinda obsess with it huh! hehe! aylabet how Pchy act on this video, he look so simple but yet cute and chaaaaaaaaaaaaarming! i wonder if you have a lyrics of this song with english translation, i'm just tool lazy to google it on the net...


    Dati, meron akong nakita on YouTube. They removed it though.


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by chanrakter on November 26th 2009, 1:51 pm

    Oh, wait! Ito!



    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by krispen on November 26th 2009, 10:27 pm

    natatawa ako kay non jan haha at yung 3 blowers haha

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by krispen on November 26th 2009, 10:28 pm

    oh, to be on-topic, that MV of Radio is what i love, too! Wink

    ramoel
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 81
    Age : 27
    Location : Davao City
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by ramoel on November 26th 2009, 11:04 pm

    clap! clap!

    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 947
    Age : 25
    Location : quezon city, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by zydrelle on November 27th 2009, 11:29 am

    ramoel wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:that was nice! clap

    i wish they have an MV for chan lae ter. shy

    chan lae ter? haven't heard it before...

    yes! its included in their "RADIODROME" album..

    I also wish that they have an mv for ard ja pen as well as jum dai mai clap

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by chanrakter on November 27th 2009, 8:13 pm

    zydrelle wrote:
    ramoel wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:that was nice! clap

    i wish they have an MV for chan lae ter. shy

    chan lae ter? haven't heard it before...

    yes! its included in their "RADIODROME" album..

    I also wish that they have an mv for ard ja pen as well as jum dai mai clap

    Chan Lae Ter is track 6 on the album, I believe.


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 28th 2009, 5:13 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:
    ramoel wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:that was nice! clap

    i wish they have an MV for chan lae ter. shy

    chan lae ter? haven't heard it before...

    yes! its included in their "RADIODROME" album..

    I also wish that they have an mv for ard ja pen as well as jum dai mai clap

    Chan Lae Ter is track 6 on the album, I believe.

    clap i love those songs! Well, I love every song in the album anyway clap

    Chan Lae Ter is the best! I listen to it everyday, and never get tired of it! clap

    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 947
    Age : 25
    Location : quezon city, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by zydrelle on November 29th 2009, 2:44 pm

    indeed!

    ethyl
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 113
    Age : 21
    Location : Q.C. philippenes
    Registration date : 2010-05-15

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by ethyl on June 5th 2010, 4:27 pm

    lahat naman ng kanta ng august band gusto ko pero ang pinaka gusto ko ung radio at pieng ter hehe

    ethyl
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 113
    Age : 21
    Location : Q.C. philippenes
    Registration date : 2010-05-15

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by ethyl on June 16th 2010, 8:22 pm

    may bago akong paboritong kanta ng auguts
    band ung isang gun lae gun at fun waan ai joop


    Last edited by ethyl on November 17th 2010, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

    MACH
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 26
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-11-10

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by MACH on November 14th 2010, 3:02 pm

    hmm...
    RADIO rin sa akin
    ganda nga music.at MV.
    ang gwapo nila! ahahaha
    gusto ko rin yung orange airplanes sa Sunshine..

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ano favorite MV mo ng August Band?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 pm


      Current date/time is December 4th 2016, 8:14 pm