Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+25
wolvesclan
onimaru07
firepillar
Jaisus
inyigo
xcid24
grin_minded27
marianner
itinakdada08
chanrakter
oxy__24
manta2k8
KAR
phelom
patrick83
mozimo8
krispen
D@shie
nonez
g33r00
sanggrechurva
witwisit&me
nepotism
peech
Mew
29 posters

Questions about TLOS

marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 982
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Questions about TLOS - Page 6 Empty Re: Questions about TLOS

Post by marianner April 13th 2009, 2:39 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

That's why! I can't do too lustful!

that is the best part rabbit

Not for me! Haha!

but what movie are we talking about?

Eternal Summer...I think I'd like the story though... I just need to watch it with marrianer or pchy or something.

That's a nice film... great acting and more mature than TLoS though... a friend of mine even said that Tong and Mew grew up and made a movie ... it would be Eternal Summer... Wink

Ok! Cool! I must watch it then! And if no one wants to watch it with me, I'll have to do it alone then!

Of course I'll watch it with you!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by D@shie April 13th 2009, 5:39 pm

Tell us when you've already watched it and share your insights with us as well... Wink
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter April 13th 2009, 8:08 pm

marianner wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

That's why! I can't do too lustful!

that is the best part rabbit

Not for me! Haha!

but what movie are we talking about?

Eternal Summer...I think I'd like the story though... I just need to watch it with marrianer or pchy or something.

That's a nice film... great acting and more mature than TLoS though... a friend of mine even said that Tong and Mew grew up and made a movie ... it would be Eternal Summer... Wink

Ok! Cool! I must watch it then! And if no one wants to watch it with me, I'll have to do it alone then!

Of course I'll watch it with you!

Yay! Kop koon ka mai!
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 617
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 2:20 am

SO! at the end when tong says something about he can't be mew's bf but then that doesn't mean he doesn't love mew, was that really a dumping line?

can't get over that last line..

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 2:22 am

xcid24 wrote:SO! at the end when tong says something about he can't be mew's bf but then that doesn't mean he doesn't love mew, was that really a dumping line?

lol...why don't you be a man and watch it again?

well, tong love mew, but he love his family more. so he decided not to be mew's bf for the love of his family.
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 2:28 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:SO! at the end when tong says something about he can't be mew's bf but then that doesn't mean he doesn't love mew, was that really a dumping line?

well, tong love mew, but he love his family more. so he decided not to be mew's bf for the love of his family.

aaaaakk!! no-no-no-nooo!! but tong asked his mom with the ornament thingy in the christmas tree, right? so tong CHOSE mew and his mom approved!!!!!

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 2:40 am

xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

aaaaakk!! no-no-no-nooo!! but tong asked his mom with the ornament thingy in the christmas tree, right? so tong CHOSE mew and his mom approved!!!!!

yea, I know that, but did you see the way she hold up two of the ornament and her face? basically, the girl ornament was more closer to tong than the boy ornament. when tong choose the boy ornament she seem sad by his choice, but she knew that, that is what her son wanted so she can't force him to do what she want. So, I guess tong realized that and don't want to disappoint his family because they have been through a lot of problems. For instance, the loss of Tang, Korn drinking too much alcohol, etc. so he choose his family over mew.
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 2:54 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

yea, I know that, but did you see the way she hold up two of the ornament and her face? basically, the girl ornament was more closer to tong than the boy ornament. when tong choose the boy ornament she seem sad by his choice, but she knew that, that is what her son wanted so she can't force him to do what she want. So, I guess tong realized that and don't want to disappoint his family because they have been through a lot of problems. For instance, the loss of Tang, Korn drinking too much alcohol, etc. so he choose his family over mew.

hmph.. sob sob sob.. well. i cant argue with that, so there's no more tong-mew?.. that's really sad.. well.. aaahh.. that's it.. i'm too sad to even think.. =<

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 3:19 am

xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

hmph.. sob sob sob.. well. i cant argue with that, so there's no more tong-mew?.. that's really sad.. well.. aaahh.. that's it.. i'm too sad to even think.. =<

there is no tong-mew...but mew could always come to duplex and there will be duplex-mew...don't you think that is better? Twisted Evil
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 4:24 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

there is no tong-mew...but mew could always come to duplex and there will be duplex-mew...don't you think that is better? Twisted Evil

no!no!no! tong-mew looks so much better besides, your too old for him.. ahaha.. that hurts.. ahaha.. just kidding, no seriously.. tong and mew blends so perfectly well, don't they? *took me an hour before i could post a reply, whew*

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 4:40 am

xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

no!no!no! tong-mew looks so much better besides, your too old for him.. ahaha.. that hurts.. ahaha.. just kidding, no seriously.. tong and mew blends so perfectly well, don't they? *took me an hour before i could post a reply, whew*

if you say so Rolling Eyes lol

oh yea, tong and mew blends together like ketchup and ice cream...lol...I wonder what they do when they are together alone Twisted Evil
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 5:41 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

oh yea, tong and mew blends together like ketchup and ice cream...lol...I wonder what they do when they are together alone Twisted Evil

ahahaha.. oi your back up - hey, don't even go there, mew and tong looks so perfectly sweet and i actually like the movie because there's no too much gay stuff, *unlike eating out of course*, haha

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 7:32 am

xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

ahahaha.. oi your back up - hey, don't even go there, mew and tong looks so perfectly sweet and i actually like the movie because there's no too much gay stuff, *unlike eating out of course*, haha

yea...but it would be nice to see tong attack mew in bed Twisted Evil lol
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 8:19 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

yea...but it would be nice to see tong attack mew in bed Twisted Evil lol

heyy.. i told you don't go there! Shocked eniway, i'm back home, hehe, we'll be welcoming the others a few hours from now..
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 8:45 am

in a completely different topic, have you guys seen this particular scene before:

Questions about TLOS - Page 6 2009031114290774

cant remember this part
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 26th 2009, 9:13 am

xcid24 wrote: in a completely different topic, have you guys seen this particular scene before:

Questions about TLOS - Page 6 2009031114290774

cant remember this part

It's in the deleted scenes. I think it's on Youtube or something.

But it made neither the commercial cut nor the director's cut.
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 26th 2009, 9:17 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

I didn't notice that! When I watch the movie again, I'll take note of the positions of the ornaments!

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 9:47 am

chanrakter wrote:
    Spoiler:

I didn't notice that! When I watch the movie again, I'll take note of the positions of the ornaments!

yea, also I like tong's mom bittersweet expression when tong choose the boy ornament...lol
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 26th 2009, 10:08 am

duplex wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    Spoiler:

yea, also I like tong's mom bittersweet expression when tong choose the boy ornament...lol

Me too!
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post by inyigo June 1st 2009, 9:14 am

ALAM BA NI MEW NA NADINIG NI YING UNG USAPAN NILA NILA NUNG MAMA NI TONG, o nalaman ni MEW na me gusto sa kanya si Ying, bukod pa nung nabuklat ni Mew ung box na puro picture niya?? para itanong niya kay Ying na ' So Ying, are you still Hoping?'
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter June 1st 2009, 10:28 am

inyigo wrote:ALAM BA NI MEW NA NADINIG NI YING UNG USAPAN NILA NILA NUNG MAMA NI TONG, o nalaman ni MEW na me gusto sa kanya si Ying, bukod pa nung nabuklat ni Mew ung box na puro picture niya?? para itanong niya kay Ying na ' So Ying, are you still Hoping?'

I think nalaman lang ni Mew na may gusto si Ying sa kanya during the box scene. Kasi noong nakita niya yung book and box, gulat na gulat siya. Tapos, parang hinalungkat niya yung box to affirm na "OMG! Gusto pala niya ako!"

Kaya siya nagtanong na "Are you still hoping?" kasi ayun nga. Alam na niya through the box.

My opinion. Don't mind me!
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by inyigo June 1st 2009, 7:28 pm

Questions about TLOS - Page 6 Lovefriendsoi8f78833

Scene pagkatapos nung inuman at nung away ni Tong at ni Ying... Ano kaya nangyari? Question afro
    peech
    peech
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Number of posts : 2623
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by peech June 1st 2009, 7:55 pm

alam mo na yun! hahahhaa! lol!
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by inyigo June 1st 2009, 8:01 pm

peech wrote:alam mo na yun! hahahhaa! lol!

ibig sabihin totoong me nagyari kina tong at ying?
    kc sabi sa ibang mga reviews Ying looses her virginity to tong, akala ko kaya nila nasabi kc, pinahawak ni ying ung tits nia kay tong. loz...

o me nagyari dun sa mga magbabarkada.. GROUP SEX? lol
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 June 1st 2009, 11:24 pm

inyigo wrote:
    peech wrote:alam mo na yun! hahahhaa! lol!

ibig sabihin totoong me nagyari kina tong at ying?
    kc sabi sa ibang mga reviews Ying looses her virginity to tong, akala ko kaya nila nasabi kc, pinahawak ni ying ung tits nia kay tong. loz...

o me nagyari dun sa mga magbabarkada.. GROUP SEX? lol

haha, na-gang bang si Ying!! OMG!! haha, mejo na exaggerate lang siguro ung mga reviewers..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 12:31 pm