Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+10
onimaru07
immikel
xcid24
chanrakter
julipych
itinakdada08
teiyus
Jaisus
nonez
inyigo
14 posters

THE SEQUEL

Poll

Do you Like it?

[ 1 ]
    THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Bar_left7%THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 14 ]
    THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Bar_left93%THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Bar_right [93%] 
    [ 0 ]
    THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Bar_left0%THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 15
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Empty Re: THE SEQUEL

Post by inyigo June 2nd 2009, 9:04 am

julipych wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:
    inyigo wrote:4 years after, tong is already taking up 4th year nursing in college and was about to transfer in a new nursing school in Bangkok, while mew and the august band has become the no. 1 boy band in Thailand.
    THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Poster-los2B-2

Scene 1: New Life
    The movie started with tong packing up her things & geting ready for his the 1st day in his new school in college. Sunee call tong to take his breakfast then, he sat for a while taking up his breakfast and watched the TV, then korn was heard suffering with a cough, sunee went over korn and ask if his okay. Korn says his okay. Then a advertisement in TV has caught the family’s attention. “Get Ready for the Much awaited Concert this year! Live at the Siam Square the August Band!!! Etch. Etch.” Then korn stand up and go near tong, smile and put his hand at tongs shoulder. Then Tong Stand up and tell his parents he need to go now.

Scene 2: Meeting an Old Friend, Saying Goodbye
    He rides in a bus and he saw lots of billboard of the August Band in the city. Until he reached his school and learning his almost late, so he run to fast to his classroom and accidentally stumble to a girl classmate, they were on the floor and tong is on top the girl.( Giggles, hehe) and to his surprise the girl was her old friend, Ying. The entire student on the classroom giggles and teases them, including the teacher, which made the two shy and took their sits separately.
    At the afternoon, when the class is over, Tong saw Ying and asks her if they can talk. They went to siam square (where tong & donut talked before). They were telling each other what happened to the both of them for 3 years. When Ying is about to ask him if he misses Mew, Tong’s phone rang and received a call from sunee, telling him that Korn is in the hospital. So tong and ying has rushed to the hospital and there he find out that his father has passed away.

Scene 3: Revealing a love story, martyr time again
    Ying is at their house, fixing her school things when she saw Tong’s thing (notebook) with his address. Then she get her cellphone and dial a number, then talk someone in her cellphone “Love, can you drop here for a while, I have something to tell you”. After a while, someone’s knocking ying’s door. She opened the door, smiled and embraces the guy. Then the camera focused at the mysterious guy’s face. And whoa. It was Mew, Ying and Mew has become lovers. (Lol). Ying gave the notebook to Mew, then ask ying “what is it?” then mew saw Tong’s name (he has mixed emotions). “ying, why?, I thought we have…” then ying replied. “Tong needs you, his father just passed away”.

Scene 4: Welcome Back Sister?
    Mew and Ying went to Korn’s burial, there mew and tong met up again, Tong’s sad face somehow change with a smile. Tong asked mew how did he know, and tell him it’s because of Ying. Sunee went over the 3, Sunee tell Ying and Mew “thank You for coming” then mew can looked at sunees eye but says his condolences. Then Sunee turn back to talk to other people, Mew and Tong has continued chit-chatting and seemed to forget that ying is there, so ying silently leave, and when she’s finally enters out the door, a girl had entered with a 5 years old child. The camera has focused to the face of the crying lady (take note with scar in her face), and it was June or is it ****? Everyone has looked at June/**** , then she said “Ma, Im Home”. Sunee runs after the lady and embraced it tightly. While tong was really surprise.

Scene 5: (to reveal where shes Tang or June)
    The lady has told her story. “It has been 9 years, since we have separated and for 7 years I’ am finding who really I Am. (flashback) The day I have been lost in the jungle, I remember that a wild pig has chased our group so we run which kept me separated from the group. I woke up with no memory, no sight and with this big scar in my face. A good family tribe has kept me until I recovered my strength. I lived there for almost a year, but decided to go to the town proper where I met “Bentong” (can think of a name). He kept me and take good care of me. We lived in together and gave us this little angel. I felt contended with my life with him and decided not to continue searching of who really I am. But last year while selling vegetables in the market of Siang-mai. I met a lady named “June” t which my husband told me she looked liked me and tells me everything I needed to know. She gave me your address, I and my husband went to your place, but we have informed that you have moved into a new place. We have lost hoped and stop searching for your new place as we don’t have enough cash. 5 months ago, my husband has passed away due to a accident, and were all alone. I never stop searching for you guys, until I finally see you now. Ma, Im really sorry”. Sunee replied “It was not your fault,” then they cried and together with tong, they embraced one another.

So Tang is A Live, (applause. Lol) but she’s blind

Scene 6: Pleasing a Hurt Person, Having a new friend
    Mew is at his Car, trying to call Ying, but ying is not answering his call. Ying is walking at the siam square and is trying to control herself from crying. When the camera has passed over ying, there we see Donut having an intimate fight with his new boyfriend. Until his boyfriend slaps him strongly and left her. Ying saw it and immediately tried to help her. Ying Kick the boyfriend and tell him that its not the right way of treating a girl. Then the guy is about to fight back, then donut stand up and tried to help ying. But the guy is too harsh and about to slap back the girls. But someone had held the guy’s arm. And said “you’re Gay for treating girls that way” and yeah that was Aex. He punches up the guy and the guy run away”. He asked ying if she’s ok. Then helped donut to stand then mew came and embrace ying, but suddenly the crowd has noticed that Mew and Aex was part of the august band and tried to get them for photo shoot and autographs, so they run out with the help of the guards. At the private restaurant, the 4 was there, Aex is trying to comfort Donut who is crying. While on the other side, Mew is asking Ying “why don’t you answer my call?”, Ying replied with a smile. But then, Mew gave ying a bouquet of red roses. Which somehow pleased ying?

Scene 7: After few weeks, Korn has been buried. (then Ying and Mews Anniversary came)

At the nursing school, Mew is about to surprise ying. Ying is walking then tong saw her again, and asked her if they can talk again so ying agreed, Tong thanked Ying for letting mew knew that his father has passed away. Ying and tong has become more comfortable at each other and chitchatting that day, at the middle of the conversation Ying’s phone rang. It was mew calling, she answered the phone. “Can I picked you up after class I have something to gave you”, then ying say’s yes. In the afternoon, Ying is waiting for Mew to pick her up. Then mew came, when ying is about to enter mew’s car, they accidentally saw Tong. And stop for a while. “Hey Guys, How are you?” tong said. “hey Tong,” with a smile in Mew’s face. Ying saw it, and just smile. Tong asked them where they were going, Mew replied, I need to take ying somewhere, would you like to come?. Ying was shocked to Mews statement, but she kept on smiling, then tong said. “Is it ok. With you guys, is it ok. Ying?”, then ying said yes (although she felt a bit bad about it.) The two guys has kept chitchatting and seemed to forget that ying is there and that day is very special for ying. After a while they have reached the place. It was a little party and there was the august band. Aex and Donut were talking, then get a bit disturb when donut saw Tong. The party has started, the august abnd is about to play a song. Aex, has excuse for Donut and Mew Took ying in a table. Donut went near Tong, “hey Tong, is that you?” Then tong stare at Donut, while mew has started using his microphone. “Hello Guys, Thank you for coming to this very special occasion. We will about to play a new song dedicated a person who have give me inspirations and gave a new meaning to my life. Thank you so much for being by my side. (tong is smiling while ying is there trying to smile but she really felt bad. ). This song is for you. “ then august band started playing the new song and mew started singing (tong is still smiling) but before mew sang the chorus he said “this song is for you, beb (ying), I love you, happy anniversary”. Then he sang the chorus. Ying felt really special that night, while tong had changed his face expression, he didn’t continue listening to the song and he leaved the place. Mew saw tong leaving but pretended not seeing him. Donut (still) has no idea why tong walked out.

Scene 8: Making feelings complicated again, Senti mode
    Tong is in his room, reminiscing his good memories with Mew (the I cant be your boyfriend scene is in the flashback) which made him cry. Her sister Tang felt his crying, and tried to comfort him, tong just embraced his sister and cried. On the other side, sunee saw his son crying and felt sad about it. She went to her room, take korn’s picture and ask “What should I do Korn?, Help me?”.
    Next scene: Mew had brought Ying to her house and says their sweet good nights. On Mew new house, he was in his room, he opened his closet to get a t-shirt, and there he saw the wooden sta. Claus doll, he get it. And tell “Why?, I have moved on, Pls. don’t make things complicated again”. Then he sat to bed stared at the wooden doll, he lie down and embrace the wooden doll.
    (then music playing with scenes)
    Ying telling her family happily about mews surprise,
    Donut and Aex where talking in Phone
    Sunee Crying in front of Korns Picture
    Tong crying with Tang
    & Mew embracing the wooden doll.

Scene 9: Starting Over Again
    At the nursing school, Tong is trying to avoid ying. Whenever ying tried to talk with him he always makes excuses. Next scene, Tong was walking at the siam square, he stumble with a guy (actually mew, he is in disguised). They’ve tried to avoid each other, but ended up talking. They talked about the past 3 years and talked about ying, “So, ying and you has finally ..”, “yes, she was there in my darkest hour, she helped me moved on.. , hmm lets not talk about it, Let have some fun at the siam square, let play arcade“, “oh.. ok.” So the 2 guys is enjoying their moments together and its been almost 6pm, Ying is still waiting for mew to pick her up in school, she’s trying to call mew, but mews cell phone has been trashed when Mew & tong has stumble a while ago. Until someone (student of Saint Nicholas) has got it, and turn off. Ying called Aex, but he says that he don’t know where Mew is and they were also waiting for him the whole day. Ying waited until 7pm, and decided to walk and ride a bus to go home, it has been late already when mew noticed it was already 7pm and noticed that he lost his cp. He went to Ying’s school, but ying is already gone.
    Mew went to Yings House but her brother says that Ying is not there, but the truth is that ying doesn’t want to see mew.

Scene 10: A new Song for Tong!!
    Mew is at his room then he got his attention at the wooden doll which he has started to display again. He get the wooden doll and smile, and then his land phone rang. It was Aex calling “hey mew, we have been trying to call you, where have you been?” “ummmm”, “never mind, we’ve got a little problem, manager is asking if you could make a new love song for our up coming concert?!”, “Oh really, Ok. Ill make one, Bye”. Then mew went over his keyboard and put the wooden doll at top of it. And begun tuning up a new song The a scene showing Tong at his room smiling and mew smiling as well while playing the keyboard.

Scene 11 Tangs New Hope!!:
    Sunee brought Tang to the hospital to find out if tangs eyes can still be cure. And get positive findings that she can still see, but needed an eye donor to do so. (Next scene)
    Mew is at the studio presenting his new composition and everyone was impressed about the new song.

Scene 12: Making Excuses
    At the nursing school, the class is planning to have an out of the town study in a province and is required to attend by the students. Tong is still avoiding ying. In the afternoon Ying is waiting for a bus to ride then mew came and pick her up. While inside the car Mew is apologizing on why he didn’t able to pick her up the last day (reason out he lost his cell phone and he was at the band practice. (Ying now knows that mew is not telling the truth). Then the car stops. Mew saw Tong walking and asked if he wanted to take a ride with them. Tong saw ying inside and said, His Mom will pick him up instead.
    Then Mew and Ying left tong there

Scene 13: Guys are inlove again
    Tong is at the Book Store when he met Aex and Donut there. Donut introduces Aex to Tong, but guys say that they already knew each other. Then Donut says that Tong is her ex-boyfriend and introduces Aex as his new lover. “Tong, He is my new boyfriend” said Donut, then Tong just smile. And parted ways, Then when Aex is donut is about to exit at the Book Store, Mew is about to enter, Aex told mew that they saw Tong there, then Mew just smile and went inside… he looked around to find out if Tong is stil there, but he didn’t see him, but when he turn back. He saw Tong is there and smile at one another. Then tong went near Mew and asked him “looking for something?”, mew replied (tongue tied) “umm, looking for a special book”, “Oh.. can I help you?” said Tong, then mew replied “I think I find it already”, then mew put his had at the book tong is holding (their hands had touched one another) “This book,” said mew, they have an eye contact and smile at one another. Then Tong Said “if you want I can give you this, but wait what will you with a medical book?”. Then mew just smile.. (lol) Mew invited tong at their band rehersal, then mew sang the new song he composed (with feelings and looking at Tong). Then Ying came and see how in love mew was. Then she leave without anyone noticed that she’s there. After the concert, mew and tong has exchange mobile numbers.

Scene 14: Family's Hope and Happiness
    Tong, Tang and Sunee is about to take dinner, Tong told her mom that their class will be having a out of the town study next week, and is required for all the nursing student to come. Then sunee agreed, then Sunee told Tong the Good news “Tong, your sister has a chance to see the world again, she can see us anytime soon, but we needed an eye donor, but that’s a good news, right?” , then tong has become happy. ButTang has started crying. Saying that it was just a Tears of Happiness.. Then sunee and tong stand up and embrace ****.

This forum didnt allow the whole text. so please. see my blog to read scene 15-24: http://inyi.multiply.com/journal/item/21

Masyado mahaba.. alam ko katamad basahin.. hehe
    sorry di masyado magaling mag english...

in love super

.waaa terrified super love it!!!
    another wonderful writer..napaka-talented naman!!!
    yes yes
    and this sequel...ver interesting and exciting...hope it would really be on the big screen! in love in love

Thanks.... baka magkaroon na talaga ng sequel.. pero wala pa official announcement...
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter June 2nd 2009, 9:16 am

inyigo wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:
    inyigo wrote:4 years after, tong is already taking up 4th year nursing in college and was about to transfer in a new nursing school in Bangkok, while mew and the august band has become the no. 1 boy band in Thailand.
    THE SEQUEL - Page 2 Poster-los2B-2

Scene 1: New Life
    The movie started with tong packing up her things & geting ready for his the 1st day in his new school in college. Sunee call tong to take his breakfast then, he sat for a while taking up his breakfast and watched the TV, then korn was heard suffering with a cough, sunee went over korn and ask if his okay. Korn says his okay. Then a advertisement in TV has caught the family’s attention. “Get Ready for the Much awaited Concert this year! Live at the Siam Square the August Band!!! Etch. Etch.” Then korn stand up and go near tong, smile and put his hand at tongs shoulder. Then Tong Stand up and tell his parents he need to go now.

Scene 2: Meeting an Old Friend, Saying Goodbye
    He rides in a bus and he saw lots of billboard of the August Band in the city. Until he reached his school and learning his almost late, so he run to fast to his classroom and accidentally stumble to a girl classmate, they were on the floor and tong is on top the girl.( Giggles, hehe) and to his surprise the girl was her old friend, Ying. The entire student on the classroom giggles and teases them, including the teacher, which made the two shy and took their sits separately.
    At the afternoon, when the class is over, Tong saw Ying and asks her if they can talk. They went to siam square (where tong & donut talked before). They were telling each other what happened to the both of them for 3 years. When Ying is about to ask him if he misses Mew, Tong’s phone rang and received a call from sunee, telling him that Korn is in the hospital. So tong and ying has rushed to the hospital and there he find out that his father has passed away.

Scene 3: Revealing a love story, martyr time again
    Ying is at their house, fixing her school things when she saw Tong’s thing (notebook) with his address. Then she get her cellphone and dial a number, then talk someone in her cellphone “Love, can you drop here for a while, I have something to tell you”. After a while, someone’s knocking ying’s door. She opened the door, smiled and embraces the guy. Then the camera focused at the mysterious guy’s face. And whoa. It was Mew, Ying and Mew has become lovers. (Lol). Ying gave the notebook to Mew, then ask ying “what is it?” then mew saw Tong’s name (he has mixed emotions). “ying, why?, I thought we have…” then ying replied. “Tong needs you, his father just passed away”.

Scene 4: Welcome Back Sister?
    Mew and Ying went to Korn’s burial, there mew and tong met up again, Tong’s sad face somehow change with a smile. Tong asked mew how did he know, and tell him it’s because of Ying. Sunee went over the 3, Sunee tell Ying and Mew “thank You for coming” then mew can looked at sunees eye but says his condolences. Then Sunee turn back to talk to other people, Mew and Tong has continued chit-chatting and seemed to forget that ying is there, so ying silently leave, and when she’s finally enters out the door, a girl had entered with a 5 years old child. The camera has focused to the face of the crying lady (take note with scar in her face), and it was June or is it ****? Everyone has looked at June/**** , then she said “Ma, Im Home”. Sunee runs after the lady and embraced it tightly. While tong was really surprise.

Scene 5: (to reveal where shes Tang or June)
    The lady has told her story. “It has been 9 years, since we have separated and for 7 years I’ am finding who really I Am. (flashback) The day I have been lost in the jungle, I remember that a wild pig has chased our group so we run which kept me separated from the group. I woke up with no memory, no sight and with this big scar in my face. A good family tribe has kept me until I recovered my strength. I lived there for almost a year, but decided to go to the town proper where I met “Bentong” (can think of a name). He kept me and take good care of me. We lived in together and gave us this little angel. I felt contended with my life with him and decided not to continue searching of who really I am. But last year while selling vegetables in the market of Siang-mai. I met a lady named “June” t which my husband told me she looked liked me and tells me everything I needed to know. She gave me your address, I and my husband went to your place, but we have informed that you have moved into a new place. We have lost hoped and stop searching for your new place as we don’t have enough cash. 5 months ago, my husband has passed away due to a accident, and were all alone. I never stop searching for you guys, until I finally see you now. Ma, Im really sorry”. Sunee replied “It was not your fault,” then they cried and together with tong, they embraced one another.

So Tang is A Live, (applause. Lol) but she’s blind

Scene 6: Pleasing a Hurt Person, Having a new friend
    Mew is at his Car, trying to call Ying, but ying is not answering his call. Ying is walking at the siam square and is trying to control herself from crying. When the camera has passed over ying, there we see Donut having an intimate fight with his new boyfriend. Until his boyfriend slaps him strongly and left her. Ying saw it and immediately tried to help her. Ying Kick the boyfriend and tell him that its not the right way of treating a girl. Then the guy is about to fight back, then donut stand up and tried to help ying. But the guy is too harsh and about to slap back the girls. But someone had held the guy’s arm. And said “you’re Gay for treating girls that way” and yeah that was Aex. He punches up the guy and the guy run away”. He asked ying if she’s ok. Then helped donut to stand then mew came and embrace ying, but suddenly the crowd has noticed that Mew and Aex was part of the august band and tried to get them for photo shoot and autographs, so they run out with the help of the guards. At the private restaurant, the 4 was there, Aex is trying to comfort Donut who is crying. While on the other side, Mew is asking Ying “why don’t you answer my call?”, Ying replied with a smile. But then, Mew gave ying a bouquet of red roses. Which somehow pleased ying?

Scene 7: After few weeks, Korn has been buried. (then Ying and Mews Anniversary came)

At the nursing school, Mew is about to surprise ying. Ying is walking then tong saw her again, and asked her if they can talk again so ying agreed, Tong thanked Ying for letting mew knew that his father has passed away. Ying and tong has become more comfortable at each other and chitchatting that day, at the middle of the conversation Ying’s phone rang. It was mew calling, she answered the phone. “Can I picked you up after class I have something to gave you”, then ying say’s yes. In the afternoon, Ying is waiting for Mew to pick her up. Then mew came, when ying is about to enter mew’s car, they accidentally saw Tong. And stop for a while. “Hey Guys, How are you?” tong said. “hey Tong,” with a smile in Mew’s face. Ying saw it, and just smile. Tong asked them where they were going, Mew replied, I need to take ying somewhere, would you like to come?. Ying was shocked to Mews statement, but she kept on smiling, then tong said. “Is it ok. With you guys, is it ok. Ying?”, then ying said yes (although she felt a bit bad about it.) The two guys has kept chitchatting and seemed to forget that ying is there and that day is very special for ying. After a while they have reached the place. It was a little party and there was the august band. Aex and Donut were talking, then get a bit disturb when donut saw Tong. The party has started, the august abnd is about to play a song. Aex, has excuse for Donut and Mew Took ying in a table. Donut went near Tong, “hey Tong, is that you?” Then tong stare at Donut, while mew has started using his microphone. “Hello Guys, Thank you for coming to this very special occasion. We will about to play a new song dedicated a person who have give me inspirations and gave a new meaning to my life. Thank you so much for being by my side. (tong is smiling while ying is there trying to smile but she really felt bad. ). This song is for you. “ then august band started playing the new song and mew started singing (tong is still smiling) but before mew sang the chorus he said “this song is for you, beb (ying), I love you, happy anniversary”. Then he sang the chorus. Ying felt really special that night, while tong had changed his face expression, he didn’t continue listening to the song and he leaved the place. Mew saw tong leaving but pretended not seeing him. Donut (still) has no idea why tong walked out.

Scene 8: Making feelings complicated again, Senti mode
    Tong is in his room, reminiscing his good memories with Mew (the I cant be your boyfriend scene is in the flashback) which made him cry. Her sister Tang felt his crying, and tried to comfort him, tong just embraced his sister and cried. On the other side, sunee saw his son crying and felt sad about it. She went to her room, take korn’s picture and ask “What should I do Korn?, Help me?”.
    Next scene: Mew had brought Ying to her house and says their sweet good nights. On Mew new house, he was in his room, he opened his closet to get a t-shirt, and there he saw the wooden sta. Claus doll, he get it. And tell “Why?, I have moved on, Pls. don’t make things complicated again”. Then he sat to bed stared at the wooden doll, he lie down and embrace the wooden doll.
    (then music playing with scenes)
    Ying telling her family happily about mews surprise,
    Donut and Aex where talking in Phone
    Sunee Crying in front of Korns Picture
    Tong crying with Tang
    & Mew embracing the wooden doll.

Scene 9: Starting Over Again
    At the nursing school, Tong is trying to avoid ying. Whenever ying tried to talk with him he always makes excuses. Next scene, Tong was walking at the siam square, he stumble with a guy (actually mew, he is in disguised). They’ve tried to avoid each other, but ended up talking. They talked about the past 3 years and talked about ying, “So, ying and you has finally ..”, “yes, she was there in my darkest hour, she helped me moved on.. , hmm lets not talk about it, Let have some fun at the siam square, let play arcade“, “oh.. ok.” So the 2 guys is enjoying their moments together and its been almost 6pm, Ying is still waiting for mew to pick her up in school, she’s trying to call mew, but mews cell phone has been trashed when Mew & tong has stumble a while ago. Until someone (student of Saint Nicholas) has got it, and turn off. Ying called Aex, but he says that he don’t know where Mew is and they were also waiting for him the whole day. Ying waited until 7pm, and decided to walk and ride a bus to go home, it has been late already when mew noticed it was already 7pm and noticed that he lost his cp. He went to Ying’s school, but ying is already gone.
    Mew went to Yings House but her brother says that Ying is not there, but the truth is that ying doesn’t want to see mew.

Scene 10: A new Song for Tong!!
    Mew is at his room then he got his attention at the wooden doll which he has started to display again. He get the wooden doll and smile, and then his land phone rang. It was Aex calling “hey mew, we have been trying to call you, where have you been?” “ummmm”, “never mind, we’ve got a little problem, manager is asking if you could make a new love song for our up coming concert?!”, “Oh really, Ok. Ill make one, Bye”. Then mew went over his keyboard and put the wooden doll at top of it. And begun tuning up a new song The a scene showing Tong at his room smiling and mew smiling as well while playing the keyboard.

Scene 11 Tangs New Hope!!:
    Sunee brought Tang to the hospital to find out if tangs eyes can still be cure. And get positive findings that she can still see, but needed an eye donor to do so. (Next scene)
    Mew is at the studio presenting his new composition and everyone was impressed about the new song.

Scene 12: Making Excuses
    At the nursing school, the class is planning to have an out of the town study in a province and is required to attend by the students. Tong is still avoiding ying. In the afternoon Ying is waiting for a bus to ride then mew came and pick her up. While inside the car Mew is apologizing on why he didn’t able to pick her up the last day (reason out he lost his cell phone and he was at the band practice. (Ying now knows that mew is not telling the truth). Then the car stops. Mew saw Tong walking and asked if he wanted to take a ride with them. Tong saw ying inside and said, His Mom will pick him up instead.
    Then Mew and Ying left tong there

Scene 13: Guys are inlove again
    Tong is at the Book Store when he met Aex and Donut there. Donut introduces Aex to Tong, but guys say that they already knew each other. Then Donut says that Tong is her ex-boyfriend and introduces Aex as his new lover. “Tong, He is my new boyfriend” said Donut, then Tong just smile. And parted ways, Then when Aex is donut is about to exit at the Book Store, Mew is about to enter, Aex told mew that they saw Tong there, then Mew just smile and went inside… he looked around to find out if Tong is stil there, but he didn’t see him, but when he turn back. He saw Tong is there and smile at one another. Then tong went near Mew and asked him “looking for something?”, mew replied (tongue tied) “umm, looking for a special book”, “Oh.. can I help you?” said Tong, then mew replied “I think I find it already”, then mew put his had at the book tong is holding (their hands had touched one another) “This book,” said mew, they have an eye contact and smile at one another. Then Tong Said “if you want I can give you this, but wait what will you with a medical book?”. Then mew just smile.. (lol) Mew invited tong at their band rehersal, then mew sang the new song he composed (with feelings and looking at Tong). Then Ying came and see how in love mew was. Then she leave without anyone noticed that she’s there. After the concert, mew and tong has exchange mobile numbers.

Scene 14: Family's Hope and Happiness
    Tong, Tang and Sunee is about to take dinner, Tong told her mom that their class will be having a out of the town study next week, and is required for all the nursing student to come. Then sunee agreed, then Sunee told Tong the Good news “Tong, your sister has a chance to see the world again, she can see us anytime soon, but we needed an eye donor, but that’s a good news, right?” , then tong has become happy. ButTang has started crying. Saying that it was just a Tears of Happiness.. Then sunee and tong stand up and embrace ****.

This forum didnt allow the whole text. so please. see my blog to read scene 15-24: http://inyi.multiply.com/journal/item/21

Masyado mahaba.. alam ko katamad basahin.. hehe
    sorry di masyado magaling mag english...

in love super

yes yes
    and this sequel...ver interesting and exciting...hope it would really be on the big screen! in love in love

Thanks.... baka magkaroon na talaga ng sequel.. pero wala pa official announcement...

Not only a talented video editor but an exceptional writer as well! Good on you, inyigo!
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by inyigo June 2nd 2009, 9:30 am

chanrakter wrote:
    inyigo wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:

in love super

yes yes

Not only a talented video editor but an exceptional writer as well! Good on you, inyigo!

Nyaya lumalaki na ulo ko... lol thanks....

PAnu ba mag spolier d2? code?
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus June 2nd 2009, 9:32 am

inyigo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    inyigo wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:

in love super

yes yes

hahah.. inyigo u deserve all the praises..^_^

tsaka ung code para sa spoiler is
    Spoiler:

ian..hahaha,^_^
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter June 2nd 2009, 9:34 am

inyigo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    inyigo wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:

in love super

yes yes

You're welcome!

Spoiler: Highlight the text you want to put on spoiler. Then press others and then spoiler.
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Jaisus June 2nd 2009, 9:41 am

chanrakter wrote:
    inyigo wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    inyigo wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:

in love super

yes yes

You're welcome!

Spoiler: Highlight the text you want to put on spoiler. Then press others and then spoiler.

like what ate chan said.. hahaha,,^_^
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 617
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

Post by xcid24 June 2nd 2009, 10:51 am

aww. liked the story and twists!

not bad, not bad at all!
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Jaisus June 2nd 2009, 10:54 am

xcid24 wrote:aww. liked the story and twists!

not bad, not bad at all!

dba super galin nia..^_^
    immikel
    immikel

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-06-13

Post by immikel June 13th 2009, 8:51 pm

Spoiler:
    And2 din to..??? Ive read it in somewhere's blog, i really thought it was a real story for the sequel... kc when your read it parang nasa eksena karin.. it almost made me cry the part when Ying saw tong and mew kissed and when mew avoids tong... lots of complications which make the story worth reading.. i thought it was professionally written, wow, Kuya Inyigo you really impressed me now... you've got the talent ha! and the Poster you've made... bongga...
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by inyigo June 15th 2009, 8:37 am

immikel wrote:
    And2 din to..??? Ive read it in somewhere's blog, i really thought it was a real story for the sequel... kc when your read it parang nasa eksena karin.. it almost made me cry the part when Ying saw tong and mew kissed and when mew avoids tong... lots of complications which make the story worth reading.. i thought it was professionally written, wow, Kuya Inyigo you really impressed me now... you've got the talent ha! and the Poster you've made... bongga...

Salamat po... Smile
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 461
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by onimaru07 June 15th 2009, 3:20 pm

maganda at excited na ako sa LOS 2 sana nga totoo..... naiimagine ko n2loy ung kalalabasan ng movie for sure hahakot nnman yan ng mga awards if matuloy yang sequel na yan well thanks inyigo sa pagshare......
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Jaisus June 15th 2009, 9:25 pm

onimaru07 wrote:maganda at excited na ako sa LOS 2 sana nga totoo..... naiimagine ko n2loy ung kalalabasan ng movie for sure hahakot nnman yan ng mga awards if matuloy yang sequel na yan well thanks inyigo sa pagshare......

yes opo nga, yes
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5039
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by itinakdada08 June 17th 2009, 5:24 am

im sure hahakot yan kung totoong may sequel haha
    wolvesclan
    wolvesclan
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 39

Post by wolvesclan June 17th 2009, 10:28 pm

Ako Gusto ko wala nlng sequel ksi maganda nmn yung movie may kurot xa sa puso ng mga nakakapanood..tska kung may sequel pa ano nmn yung ine.expct nyung magyari?! bed scene? haha lol! .. joke lng ah..
    siamese
    siamese

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Post by siamese November 29th 2009, 11:43 am

[i]huhuhu..i still hope that there will be a part 2 for this...i wish and i will pray everyday for this...thanks for this info...
    ramoel
    ramoel
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-11-17

Post by ramoel November 29th 2009, 12:55 pm

i've already read this on Inyigo's facebook profile, though it's a Fan Fic as what they say, i found it nice and uber nakaka kilig to my chilling intensifying BONZ! in love
    zydrelle
    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 947
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Post by zydrelle November 29th 2009, 5:43 pm

true! kahit na mahaba to binasa ko pa rin.. nakaka-curious kasi yung ending clap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 10:30 pm