Registration date : 2010-09-13

Love of Siam 2: A Fan Made Sequel

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:11 am

The Love of Siam 2
    A Fan Made Sequel

Story Contributors:
    doaoc07
    expresswhatsinside

Tong comes back searching for Mew love only to find out that even true love can't wait forever. Mew is torn between choosing his true love or his current lover, Aex. What will you do if your one true love comes back to you? How will you choose if you can't even remember.

It's a work in progress guys. You can all share your ideas. Just PM me or expresswhatsinside (mack). Hohoho! Smile

Story Timeline/Outline/Guideline for those who want to help here's basically what we got planned. THIS IS A SUPER SPOILER! IF YOU HAVE NO PLANS OF GETTING AHEAD OR NO PLANS OF HELPING PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THIS.
    Spoiler:

*Font in bold are the main events/chapters that happen in the story

- Intro: Rainy encounter of the three hearts -DONE-

- tong-aex argument -DONE-

- mew's accident -DONE-

- mew from the past awakens -DONE-

- tong-aex conversation -DONE-

- Aex finds out what's really wrong -DONE-

- Aex's Struggle (enduring the pain of being forgotten by his love) -DONE-
    - aex's goes back to the hospital with mew's stuff and their
    romantic mementos, but stops himself because he sees mew very happy with tong) --DONE-

- aex talks to tong about seeing mew happy. that aex will let this happen for now. but when mew's memories come back that's the time tong should be ready. aex tells tong that this is his chance to right his wrongs. to start over. --- then tong remembers what june said about life giving us chances to start over again -- -DONE-

- aex is always staring into the wind. unable to focus. and mostly alone. not smiling. just sad inside. but tries his best to smile, while pretending to be a friend of mew. -DONE-

- Mew's Recovery and Distress (Living a dream in a world of lies and wakes up torn between his dream and reality) -ONGOING-

- a week has passed and mew is released from the hospital

- mew is now able to write great songs once again because of tong's return. AB members, especially aex notices this, which gives him even more loneliness.

- a few months after mew got released from the hospital he sees the box that aex brought to the hospital. he was curious and finds out about everything. he regains that parts of his memories that were lost.

- mew and aex emotional portion haha! mew apologizes for causing aex so much pain and that mew chooses to be with him. aex tells mew that he was happy to see mew happy but he is happy that mew chose him.

- mew and tong emotional talk. mew tells tong that he remembers everything about aex and he chooses to stay with aex. tong is saddened but accepts. mew tells tong that he does still love him but he their time has passed. mew tells tong that they can be friends. mew is angered and interprets everything that tong did as lies. he tells tong to stay away from them as much as possible.

- Tong's Struggle (facing the consequences)
    - Tong can't make himself to leave mew. he continues to love mew from a distance. giving anonymous help when mew needs it.

- aex notices how mew isn't as happy as he looked during the last few months.

-aex invites tong to the august band concert at siam square

- aex has made the decision to live a life without mew.

- Concert at siam square (A heart says goodbye)

- aex talks to mew and tong.

- aex leaves

- mew and tong romantic dialogue

- end

Last edited by doaoc07 on October 7th 2010, 11:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3956

Re: Love of Siam 2: A Fan Made Sequel

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:12 am

Chapter 1: Rainy Encounter of Three Hearts -COMPLETE-
    Spoiler:

“I can’t be your boyfriend, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you...” - those were the last words he said to only person he loved, to that one person who brought meaning to his life, Mew. It’s been a year since Tong last saw Mew and since that day when they said their last goodbyes, he hasn’t stopped thinking about him. Never has a day gone by that he didn’t think of him, of what might had been if only he was brave enough to stand up for the only love he had ever known. But Tong was in a situation where he had to make a choice, he knew had to fix things for himself before he could make things better for Mew, he had to make sure he was ready to be the man Mew needed. Tong decides to go back and search for Mew. To atone for the things he has done. To apologize and ask for forgiveness. To tell Mew once more that he loves him.

It was a rainy night in Siam Square, as it has always been for the past month. Tong came here every night hoping to see Mew, hoping to talk to him, hoping to get him back.

Luckily that night, Tong sees a man staring at a distance. "MEW!" he shouted. The man stood still with a shocked expression as Tong ran towards him. Tong is not able to hold his feelings any longer and runs as fast as he can towards Mew. He hugs Mew as tight as he can, but Mew stayed still and silent.

Tired of waiting for Mew, Aex walks around to search for him.

"What is taking him so long?" Aex thought to himself.

He turned his head to the right and saw two figures hugging each other in the rain.Upon recognizing who they were, he ran towards them and immediately punched the other figure. Tong backed up because of the impact and fell to the pavement.

Aex: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? Get your hands off my boyfriend!

Aex hugs Mew defensively then positions Mew behind him as if to protect him from something dangerous. Tong stands up and shrugs.

Tong: Your boyfriend?

Aex: YES! My boyfriend! So get your mitts off of him or face me!

Tong is angered and, without warning, lands a punch on Aex's face. As the two went off to a brawl. Mew goes in between them and begs them to stop using his body as a shield so Aex won't get hurt. Knowing that he might hurt Mew, Tong moves back and stops. Aex gets out of Mew's hold and walks toward Tong with obvious anger on his face.

Aex: What are you even doing back here! Let me guess! After all this time you decide to go back and you magically think he will just come running back to you?!?! you come here and try to ruin our happiness! just for your sake! because you suddenly realized how stupid you were back then!! huh?! well, I'm not going down without a fight! I love Mew! MORE THAN YOU DO! So just BACK OFF!

While Mew is there just listening. crying silenty in the rain. Tong looks at Mew.

Tong: Yes. I know... What I did back then was stupid. I.. I didn't know what to do. I was a coward and I ran away. I ran away from the one true person who made my heart beat. From the one person who made me smile... [color=black]from the one person who wrote a love song just for me. I ran away from someone who NEEDED me, from someone I NEEDED... You know how much I love you, Mew. If only you’d give me another chance, a chance to make it up to you... to show you that I'm ready to be the man you need. Just.. just tell me what to do..

Mews stares at Tong. Different emotions welling up inside of him. He doesn't know what to say or how to react. He doesn’t know what to feel. He just stares, rain and tears falling down his face.

Tong: Mew?.... I... I love you.
    Tong glances at mew, waiting for a response. He sighs, turns around and slowly walks away.

Mew's heart suddenly jumped at the site of Tong walking away.. again. All the memories of yesterday seemed to have struck him where it should, the memories of that bitter sweet night exactly one year ago. He took one step forward, but Aex held his hand tight. Mew looked at Aex with a sad expression. Unable to say anything. Mew just stopped, placed his lips on Aex's, Slowly backed away and let go of Aex's hand. He turned around and ran blindly in the night crying and sobbing, trying to wipe away the tears and trying to understand what his heart is telling him, what he really feels. He hears tires screech, a horn honking loudly and then nothing.

After the accident. Tong and Aex are both in the hospital. Mew wakes up with Aex by his side and says.

Mew: Oh. Hey Aex. What happened? Why am I here? Why are you hugging me?!?!?! Where's Tong?

Aex: He's outside. I'm so glad you're alright! -Aex kisses Mew's lips-

Mew: A-aex! What are you doing?!?! Get off!
    Aex: Why? Is it bad for me to kiss my boyfriend?

Mew: B-b-boyfriend! I don't know what you're talking about!
    Aex: What? Please don't say those things, Mew. Stop joking!
    Mew: I'm not joking, Aex! All I remember is heading home after June's party at Tong's place. What am I doing here in the first place?! Please... tell Tong to come inside Aex. Please.

Aex is shocked. Not knowing what to do. With a sad look in his face, he stood up and went outside.

Aex: He's calling for you.
    Tong: Really? He's awake! I'm so glad he is.
    Aex: Yeah me too. Go ahead, he’s waiting for you inside.

Tong steps inside the room. Aex overhears Mew's voice as Tong entered. Mew sounded very happy to see Tong. Aex just sat in one corner. Tears started to well up and slowly ran down his cheeks. He closed his eyes and wished it was all a dream.

He pressed his hands unto his head. As soon as he got himself together, he stood up and took a peek at the door window. He saw Mew smile a smile he hasn’t seen for the longest time, the smile he last saw on Mew’s face during that night at June’s party. Not being able to handle the pain, he looked away, headed towards the railings and waited. The door suddenly opened, it was Tong.

Tong:Mew’s asleep now. I guess I better go. I’ll just come back tomorrow.

Tong was about to walk away when Aex grabbed him by the shoulder. Tong shrugged him off and faced him.

Tong: What the hell is your problem?!

Aex: My problem? You. You’re the problem Tong. Why do you always have to ruin things? First for Mew and now me?!

Tong: Hey, I did nothing wrong. I came back to claim what used to be mine, to correct all the mistakes I did in my life.. to be with Mew.

Aex: Mew was never yours Tong, remember that. You pushed him away didn’t you?! You left the one person who loved you with all his life, who taught of you every single day, who never stopped crying the day you left... and now you tell me you’re back to correct the mistakes you did. That’s crap! I’m sorry man, but you’re too late.

Tong: We all know who he really loves Aex.. we all know who makes him truly happy...

With this, Tong walked away leaving Aex speechless. Aex knew what Tong said was true, it was really him who made Mew happy, it was him all along.

Aex: Wait up, Tong. Yea, I guess you’re right. You may be his source of happiness, but remember he’s mine now. I love him and I will never let him go.

Tong nods his head and walks away as Aex watches him leave. Tears begin to roll down Aex’s eyes, he falls down to his knees as he breaks down and cries. He feels a hand landing on his shoulder, he looks up and sees the doctor.

Doctor: Aex, can I talk to you in my office? It’s about Mew.

Aex sits quietly as the doctor arranges Mew’s MRI scan results on the lightbox. The doctor sits down and faces him. Aex talks without meeting the doctor’s eyes.

Aex: Doc, how bad is the damage?

Doctor: Actually Aex, Mew badly hit his head and I’m afraid...

He meets the doctor’s eyes, shaking and trying to control himself.

Aex: Afraid of what?

Doctor: I’m afraid he might have selective amnesia. It’s a very rare type of amnesia where patients suffering from such only remember things prior to a certain event in their life.

Aex: Is that why... he doesn’t remember anything about me? About us?

Doctor: It’s a big possibility Aex... It normally lasts for a couple of months but for some it lasts for years. What I can assure you is that with proper therapy and guidance, his memory will come back.

Without a word, Aex left the doctor's office.. He headed to Mew's room, kissed him lightly on the forehead as he whispered to himself:

Aex: I will bring your memory back, Mew. I will make you remember me whatever it takes...

With this, he looked at Mew one last time before he left.

Chapter 2: Enduring the Pain of Being Forgotten -COMPLETE-

Spoiler:

Later that night Aex went to Mew's house to get clothes for himand other necessities. Being inside brought him many memories, both happy and sad, memories of the past year, memories of them together. He looked around and saw framed photos of Mew and him all around the house, but there was one thing that caught his attention, on Mew's computer table were two frames, one was a photo of him and Mew smiling happily together, and the other was a photo of Mew and Tong when they were still kids.

"So I guess you never really forgot about him." Aex thought to himself.

He thought that he should bring all the photographs, letters and other things that prove they are a couple, and that they've been loving each other for over a year now. He placed all of these in a box hoping that it would hasten Mew's memory recovery, hoping that he'll get to hear Mew say "I love you Aex" again. He lay on Mew's bed and closed his eyes.

"I will have you back Mew, I will have you back..." was all he thought as he dozed off into sleep.

Aex woke up earlyso he could be there just before Mew wakes up.
    He took hold of Mew's things and their box of memories as he headed for the hospital. Upon his arrival, he was surprised and at the same time was happy to hear Mew's laughter inside the room.He knew this was not going to be easy, nonetheless he held it in, all for the sake of Mew. He opened the door and tried his best to keep a smile on his face. He didn't know if he should feel happy, sad or angry with what he saw - Mew happy with someone else, someone else not him - Tong. He waved at them as if he didn't see anything and as if nothing happened last night. He tightened his grip on the box, took a deep breath and walked in the room.

Aex: Well, I see you're all better now. That's good.

Mew: Not really, but I'm not feeling bad either. What's that you have with you?

“Oh I brought you some stuff from your house.”, Aex says as he puts stuff on one corner of the room.

Mew: My house? How'd you get in? I didn't know you knew how to break in to houses, Aex. (Mew laughs)

Aex was delighted to hear Mew's laughter once again.

Aex: Yeah I have a criminal record you know! Just kidding, you told me where you hid the spare key outside your house so that I can go inside if I needed to get something for the band.

Mew: Oh is that so? Well thank you then at least you're more reliable than another person I know...

Mew looks at Tong with a huge grin on his face

Tong: Huh? What? What did I do now?

Mew: I don't know. I just woke up with you beside me so I wouldn't know what you did. All I know is you didn't even get me something to eat. I'm STARVING.

Tong: Oh! Sorry I didn't think about that.

Tong immediately stood up.

Tong: I'll go get some food for all of us now just stay put here.

Aex: Hey, Tong, mind if I come with you?

Tong shook his head and smiled.

Mew: You're both gonna leave me alone? (Mew laughs)okay, just get me something to eat.

Tong & Aex: Yeah we'll be right back.

The moment they got outside of the room Aex put his hand on Tong's shoulder.

Aex: Tong we need to talk.

Tong: Let's talk about it later. First we have to get food. Our patient needs it badly.

Aex: Alright.

Tong and Aex bought food from the canteen and brought it back to the room. They all ate inside the room, talking with each other but mostly it was Mew and Tong doing the talking. Aex was struck at this scene. He clearly sees the difference between his Mew and the Mew in front of his eyes, it was like genuine happiness was emanating from this Mew he was seeing. The whole time Mew's eyes were planted on Tong, it was as if he wasn’t there at all.

After awhile Mew was feeling sleepy and told them that he should probably take a nap. Aex looked at Tong and saw his expression. Aex could feel happiness emanating from Tong as well, they weren't that close but he could definitely see that Tong is happy. When he was sure that Mew was asleep, he asked Tong to step outside with him and they sat on the chairs outside the room.

Aex: I'm pretty sure we can talk now. There's something I need to talk to you about.

Tong: Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. What’s it about, Aex?

Aex looked directly at Tong.

Aex: It's about Mew, Tong. To be honest I wasn't sure if I wanted you to be near him after what happened last night, I wasn’t sure I wanted you to do this, but I thought about what you said and I’d have to say you were right... The moment I came here this morning I saw Mew, I saw Mew happy, happier than any of the times I've been with him. Ever since you left all I wanted was to see him happy again, I wanted to see him smile, the kind of smile that I saw earlier. I'm not sure if I even want to do this, but even if it brings me pain, Tong, I’ll accept it. All I want right now is to see Mew happy, and as much as I don't want to admit it, I know you are the one that makes him happy.

Tong: What are you saying, Aex?

Aex: All I'm saying is that I'm giving you this chance, a chance to redeem yourself, to start over and correct all your wrongs, a chance to prove yourself worthy for Mew.It's your chance to make him happy, the way I could never do.

Tong: Aex. I--

Aex: Don't say anything,Tong. Just accept what I said. For the duration that Mew doesn't remember me. I want you to take care of him. I just want you to remember, that as soon as his memory comes back, I won't be so generous and kind anymore. I just want to see Mew smile the he did before, the way he smiled before you left him. And don't take this the wrong way, Tong, I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for Mew. I love him more than you can ever do, more than you could ever know. That's why I'm doing this... I’m willing to go through all this pain, just to make him happy. You better make the best out of this opportunity.

Tong: Thanks Aex. You're not so bad after all. Thank you for taking care of Mew. I won't let you down, I won't let Mew down this time.

And on that note, Aex reached his hand over to Tong. Tong smiled and they exchanged a firm handshake.

Tong & Aex: Truce.

Tong stood up and headed for the door as Aex remained seated, staring at nothing nothingness. Tears began rolling down Aex’s face as he tried accepting the best decision he had to make so far. He knew this was not going to be easy, he knew this was going to be a difficult time for him.

As Tong was about to enter the room, he glanced back at Aex.

Tong: You’re not coming in Aex?

Aex slowly wiped the tears off his face, shook his head, stood up and walked slowly towards the elevators. Tong watched him leave with much gratitude for this opportunity he had given him. As soon as he saw Aex enter the elevator, he went inside.

It was about dinner time when Tong had to leave for a while. Sunee needed help with something at home and she asked him to come home. By this time, Mew had already woken up from his nap. The two were saying their goodbyes when Aex came in pretending not to see what he saw.

Mew: Hey Aex, what’s that you have with you?

Aex: Oh, I picked up some food to eat, I just thought maybe you guys haven’t eaten yet.

Mew: That’s really nice of you. Thanks Aex.

Tong: Hey Aex, I was about to leave I’m glad you arrived on time. Anyway, I better get going.

Aex nodded.

“I’ll come back Mew, I promise.”, Tong said as he gave Mew a kiss on the forehead. Mew smiled.

Tong headed for the door, patted Aex’s shoulder and left.

Silence filled the room as Aex prepared the food he had brought. It wasn’t long before Mew broke the awkward silence.

Mew: Uhm, Aex, would you mind If I ask you a question?

Aex: What question Mew?

Mew: Well, I was wondering why you do this for me? Why you care for me so much?

Aex: What do you mean?

Mew: You know, you go out of your way to get here, bring me stuff, you make sure I’m alright.. I just wanted to know why you do these things for me.

Aex remained silent.. He looked at Mew with sadness in his face. Mew was definitely waiting for an answer but Aex didn’t know what to say, he didn’t know how to tell him the truth, he didn’t know if he wanted to ruin Mew’s happiness for the sake of his own. Aex looked away, pretending to think of an answer when the door opened - they both looked at the direction of the door.

AB: Surprise! Surprise!

Mew: Hey, guys! I’m so glad you all came!

Joker: So, how’s our lead singer huh?! Feeling better?

Wan: Yea, you all got us worried! What happened to you and yea, you look silly (laughs)

Everyone but Aex gathers around Mews bed as laughter and noise begin to fill the room that used to be filled with awkward silence. Aex remained where he was, pretending to mind his own business, watching Mew from a distance, seeing him smile once again. He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulders.

Nine: You okay Aex? You wanna step outside to talk?

Aex nodded and went outside with Nine.

Nine: So what's the matter?

Aex: Well. It's about Mew and his-- our current situation.

Aex tells Nine about everything. Starting from the accident up to his agreement with Tong.

“Wow. That's a lot to take in. Are you sure you still want to do this? If you want to we could probably find a way around Tong.”, Nine smirks.

Aex: (smiles) Heh, if it were that easy we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Aex takes a deep breath and puts on a determined face.

Aex: Yes I'm sure about this. It may hurt, tt will hurt, probably a lot, but if it's to see Mew happy. I'm gonna be fine, I'll endure anything.

Nine: Well, I got to hand it to you Aex. You've got guts and pretty soon they're gonna be all over the place (laughs). Just kidding. Come on let's go back inside. Enough of this depressing talk. Gotta keep a smile on that face alright?

Aex: Thanks Nine. Maybe you could also tell the others about this, so they don't bring up stuff about me and Mew.

Nine nods and stands behind Aex, putting his hands on Aex's shoulders pushing him in a playful way into the room. "I'm glad to still have my friends." is what Aex thought as he was entering the room with a big smile on his face. They went inside the room and joined their friends, teasing Mew and teasing each other, just like the old times. They couldn't stay very long because the doctor told them to let Mew rest. They said their goodbyes and they left, except for Aex of course.

Mew: Oh Aex. You're not leaving with them?

Aex: No. We don't have rehearsals anyway. We can't do it without our extremely skilled vocalist, Mew. I'd rather stay here, it's actually better than being at home.

Mew: (laughs) Thanks I guess, but you know I'll be sleeping in a little while. You don't really have to worry about leaving me alone, I'm used to it.

Aex: Why do you always think nobody cares for you Mew? I'm here you know.. I mean. Uhh you don't have to be used to being alone, because I'm here, we're here, your friends are here.

Mew smiles.

Mew: Thanks Aex. Thanks for being a great friend.

“You don't have to thank me, Mew. I'm happy to be your friend...”, Aex said as he looked away trying to hide the frown on his face.

Mew nodded. Deciding it was really better for Mew to take a rest, Aex took a deep breathe and stood up.

Aex: Uhhm, well, I guess a good friend will let you rest. So I'll go now. I'll be back soon ok?

“Yeah. Thanks again anyways. Careful out there Aex. You don't wanna end up like me. Trust me.”, Mew said with a laugh.

Aex patted Mew's shoulder lightly and said goodbye. He grabbed his stuff and left the room. He stopped right outside the door and sat on a chair. He was trying his hardest to hold his feeling back. It was very difficult and it hurt so much.

"Thanks for being a great friend huh?" he said to himself while shaking his head.

He leaned forward, head bent down, as tears started rolling down his cheeks. "What am I doing??? WHAT am I doing?!!!!" he thought to himself. He just shrugged and stood up. "This is for Mew. For the one person I love with all my being." he thought to himself. He wiped his tears and went home.

to be continued

Last edited by doaoc07 on October 7th 2010, 11:46 pm; edited 12 times in total

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:13 am

Chapter 3: Living the Illusion -ONGOING-
    Last Updated: Oct.9,2010 2:16AM GMT+8

Spoiler:

A week has passsed by. Mew has been given clearance to go home. It was a painful week for Aex, seeing Mew and Tong happy together and pretending to be just a friend. Regardless of the hurt he had to go through and the tears he shed, he knew that it was only the beginning. Mew still doesn't remember what role Aex plays in his life. Mew still doesn't remember the love they had for each other, but Aex had to stand firm. He vowed that he would get Mew back no matter what. And so, Tong and Aex brought Mew home. Aex had to make sure that all of their stuff were hidden from Mew, as to keep his promise to Tong as well.

Mew: Wow. I feel like I haven't been here in ages!

Aex: Yeah you haven't been in for a week. There's dust everywhere.

Mew: I can see that. I'll just take care of it some other time I still feel a little bit tired.

Tong: You should rest Mew. Remember what the doctor said. You should take it easy.

Mew: Yes, I will.

Aex: I guess we'll leave you to rest for now.

Tong: Yeah we should. See you tomorrow Mew.

As Aex and Tong were leaving. Mew grabbed Tong's hand and said.

Mew: Please stay, Tong. Please stay here a little longer.

Aex was stopped with what he heard. He turned around and saw Mew's eyes. He saw pleading eyes, he saw eyes that don't see anything else but Tong. He clenched his fists in an attempt to ignore the aching pain in his heart. He knows that Mew really does love Tong, but to see it with his own two eyes. To see how much Mew does love Tong. It brings excrutiating pain to his heart. His throat was beginning to ache and he knew any moment from now tears would run down his face. He had to stop, he had to leave. And without further delay, he said goodbye and slowly walked away. "I shouldn't be sad. I'm glad to see Mew that happy again. That's the reason why I'm doing this." he thought to himself as he disappeared into the darkness of the night.

Back at Mew's house. Mew saw worry in Tong's face and he quickly asked.

Mew: Is anything wrong? Don't you want to stay here with me?

Was what he said while arranging his face to look like a cute puppy begging for more treats. Tong chuckled, smiled and said.

Tong: Heh, no there's nothing wrong and of course I want to stay here with you. You know I always want to be by your side.

Mew: What's with the face then?

Tong took Mew's hand and placed it on his cheek.

Tong: What's wrong with this face? -he smirked-

Mew felt that his face was going red and immediately looked down.

Mew: Nope! N-nothing's wrong.

Tong held Mew's face with his hand and lifted it up so they were looking at each other eye to eye.

Tong: See this face? It's all yours.

Mew fell silent as his face turned red. He could feel his chest pound going "boom boom boom boom". Just looking at Tong's eyes froze him. Tong held him closer and he got flustered. Tong placed gently lay his finger on Mew's lips asking him to not say anything.

Tong: Ssssh. Don't say anything. Just close your eyes.

Mew: Ummm.. Ok?

Mew could feel the pounding getting stronger like never before. He could feel tiny sweat droplets going down the side of his face. He felt a hand brush his hair to the side. The hand glided through his cheek going to his chin which tilted it a little bit upward. He felt another sensation at the back of his neck. It was Tong's hand too. And just like any other love story. He could feel Tong getting closer, he could feel Tong's breathing.

He felt Tong take his hand and he felt a strong beating sensation coming from where his hand was placed. It was Tong's heart, beating ever so strongly. Like a kid beating hard on a bass drum. Then without warning. Tong placed his lips on his.

Time stopped. It was the best sensation ever. He couldn't explain how good it felt. All he could see were fireworks, he felt butterflies. He just let the moment stay. He savored it, but then the lips moved away. He crunched up his face and stared at Tong like a kid who got his toy nabbed away.

Tong: Why are you staring at me like that?

Mew: Do you really want me to answer that?

Tong: Was it bad? -he frowned-

Mew: What?! No! Could it have been bad if I do this?

He grabbed Tong's face and gave him a quick smack on the lips.

Tong: H-hey! Once a day only! -he laughed and stuck out his tongue-

Mew: Whaaaaaa--

Before he could even finish talking. Tong immediately kissed his lips again. Tong leaned back and stared at Mew for a second. He laughed and said.

Tong: I was only kidding of course! And based from that expression of yours I bet you liked it.

Mew: Hmmmmm. No not really.

Tong kissed Mew again, and again and again and again until Mew gently placed his hand on Tong's face to cover it.

Mew: Ok! Ok! I really liked it! Happy now?

Tong: Very, but seriously. These lips are yours to kiss whenever you want.

Mew: You promise?

Tong: I promise!

Tong held Mew and hugged him so tight. Then Tong positioned his lips by Mew's ear and gently whispered.

Tong: I love you, Mew.

Mew: I love you too, Tong.

Tong caressed Mew's face and looked into his eyes.

Tong: I know you do. I'm sorry for everything Mew.

Mew: Huh? Sorry for what? You didn't do anything.

Tong: Oh yeah. Sorry don't mind me. I got caught up in the moment. I couldn't think straight with that adorable face of yours.

Mew: How can you say something like that with a straight face on? -he giggled-

Tong hugged Mew again and took a step back afterwards.

Tong: Actually Mew. As much as I wanted to I can't stay here long. Mom asked me to come home early, she said she needs help with some stuff in the house.

Mew looked down, a little depressed, then smiled and said.

Mew: It's okay. There's always tomorrow! Right?

Tong: Yes! I will be here tomorrow! And I don't have to leave right away. I can still stay for a couple of hours.

With that, the two lay on Mew's bed. Talking about anything they could think of, but it was mostly about Tong's family. Tong told Mew about his dad.

Tong: Well, Dad is getting better I guess. He's been drinking less lately, sometimes he doesn't drink at all.

Mew: That's good to hear. How about Aunt sunee?

Tong: Hmmm. She's still her I guess. She's been smiling more because of Dad's improvement. We've been eating together again. Dad doesn't talk about Tang that often anymore too. And you know what the best part is?

Mew: Hmmmm. You get a bigger allowance now? -he laughs-

Tong: No. Mom accepts me for who I am now. She accepts us Mew.

Mew scooches over to Tong and lays on his chest as Tong puts his arm around Mew.

Mew: That makes me very happy. I hope we can stay like this forever.

Tong: We can and we will.

Tong kissed Mew's forehead and slowly sat up the bed.

Tong: Uhm Mew, I hate to say this but I need to go.

Mew: Already? -he sighs- Oh well.

Tong: But. Before I leave, can you play me that song you made for me?

Mew: I didn't MAKE that for you. It was for the band.

Tong: Yeah sure Mr. Without-you-there-wouldn't-be-such-a-song. -he smiled-

Mew waved his hand around making a "i didn't hear you" gesture. He sat on his chair and lay his fingers on the keyboard. He started the first few notes a little off but continued to a beautiful melody that brought back a horde of emotions. Happiness, love, anger, hate, confusion, isolation, alienation, self doubt, loneliness. All those feelings of the past flowing straight to the sea of his soul. He stopped for a moment but continued as if he didn't stop at all. "That was all in the past. I'm happy Tong is here now. I'm very happy." he though to himself as tears started to well up but didn't fall as he tried his best to stop them from falling. He felt Tong's hand on his shoulders, they've been there the whole time but he's been too busy feeling emotions of the past to remember. After the last note was played, he stood up and hugged Tong. Tong hugged back without hesitation.

Tong: Thank you, Mew.

Mew: Anything for you.

Tong: -he smiled and held Mew's hand- I need to go now.

They went downstairs holding hands. Hugged and kissed each other. Let go of each other's hands and said their goodbyes. As he was watching Tong leave, he couldn’t help but smile at how his life was on it’s way to becoming semi-perfect, he was glad Tong decided to come back for him and fight for their love, he was happy that this time, Tong was his and he belonged to him.

As soon as Tong was out of sight, Mew went back to his room and laid on his side of the bed. He moved his hands across the side where Tong was lying just moments ago, trying to feel his warmth, trying to feel his love, trying to recall memories of the past. He couldn’t believe how all this was happening right before his very eyes. Mew sat up as he looked around his room, he suddenly felt the loneliness of being alone that night, the sadness of not having someone by your side, the emptiness he felt without Tong. As he was looking around, his eyes caught sight of the picture hanging by his desk, it was the picture of him and Tong taken when they were kids. He smiled as he got up and took the photo, staring at it like a little kid seeing a new shiny toy for the first time. He put the picture down, stared at it one last time before he let his hands move through the keys of his keyboard. The moment he touched the first note, they were on their own, his hands knew where they were going, as if they had always known for a long time.

It was a cold rainy morning in Bangkok and as Mew reached for his blanket, he heard weird sounds coming from the kitchen. Puzzled, he stood up with eyes half closed and carefully headed for the kitchen to check what was happening. To his surprise he saw Aex cooking at what seemed to be a breakfast for two.

Mew: Aex, is that you?

Aex: Oh hey dar--- Uhhm, Mew. Good morning! Were you able to sleep well?

Mew: Uhh what are you doing at my house this early? - he laughs-

Aex: I used to do... I mean, I thought maybe you needed some help since I know you haven’t fully recovered? - he grins- Are you hungry? I’m almost done cooking.

Mew: Yea, I’m starving. Thanks Aex. By the way, how did you get in? -he scratches his head-

Aex: The spare key, remember? -he laughs-

Mew: Oh, -he laughs- yea, I almost forgot.

Suddenly there was noise by the door, Mew stood up to check who or what it could be and to his surprise it was Tong.

“You’re up so early Mew?” Tong said as he stepped out of the rain and went in.

Mew: Tong, you’re all wet, let me get you some of my clothes to wear.

Tong: Hey Mew, aren’t you gonna kiss me first? I really missed you, you know. -he smiles-

With a smile on his face, Mew approached Tong and gave him a tight hug as Tong’s lips found a way to reach his. Mew was just ready to back away when he felt Tong’s hands behind his head giving him another kiss he has never felt before, a kiss full of passion, a kiss full of love. Mew hugged Tong tighter as he buried his face into his shoulder. Mew smiled once more.

“What was that for?”, Mew asks pretending to be upset with him.

Tong: Hey, what’s wrong? I did it because I love you... and I miss you... and I guess I got carried away.. -he laughs- didn’t you like it?

Mew:What kind of question is that? -he laughs- I’m upset not because I didn’t like it, but because I’m all wet!

Tong: Oh, oops. -laughs- I’m sorry! Hey, by the way, I brought you your favorite breakfast!

Aex coughs loudly from the kitchen to catch their attention. Tong and Mew both look towards his direction.

Tong: Uh, hey Aex, I didn’t know you were here already. And, wow, you cooked breakfast. Uhhm, guess I’ll just put this he..

Mew: Uh, sorry Aex, I totally forgot you were there.

“Of course, you actually forgot about me already.” Aex said to himself.

Mew: Just put the food on the table Tong, I’ll eat those! -he smiles- You said something Aex?

Aex: Well, yea, I was just leaving since I’m done cooking. Guess I’ll see you later guys.

Mew grabs Aex hands to stop him from leaving.

Mew: Hey Aex, don’t go. Why not have breakfast with us first?

Aex: I’m still stuffed Mew, besides I have stuff to do at home.

Mew sighed, disappointed with Aex for refusing his offer.

Mew: Uhm Aex, before you go, could I ask you a favor? Could you bring Aod and the band here this afternoon? I’ve got a surprise, and by the way, thanks for the breakfast.

Without a word, without looking back, Aex nodded and left. He watched Aex walk away from him and for some reason, he felt a different kind of sadness building up within him, the same kind of sadness he felt the night he and Tong went on their separate ways. Tears were about to roll down his face, but he stopped them, instead, he faked a smile, faced Tong and went upstairs with him.

“Are you sure you can continue on with this Aex? I told you this wouldn’t be easy.” Nine tells Aex while on the way to Mew’s place.

Aex: Nine, I’d do anything, no matter how much it hurts, no matter how much it would kill me to see him happy without me in his life.

Nine: But until when Aex, until when? And what if his memory never comes back?! What if it stays this way forever? Are you still willing to take the risk?

Aex: Damn it Nine! Don’t think that way! Mew will get his memory back! Mew will remember me, he will!

This kept Aex silent for a moment, tears were rolling down his face but he couldn’t care less, he couldn’t keep his emotions anymore, he couldn’t hide how he felt about the situation. He buried his face unto his hands as he cried, easing all the sadness held within the depths of his heart.

Nine: I’m sorry Aex. I shouldn’t have asked that question.. Uhm, here, let me drive.

On the way to Mew’s there was silence in the car. None of them spoke a word, nobody dared to start a new conversation. All this time tears had been constantly rolling down Aex’s face.

Nine: Are you sure you can do this Aex?

Aex nodded, wiped his tears, put on a fake smile and went down the car.

to be continued..

Last edited by doaoc07 on October 9th 2010, 3:19 am; edited 4 times in total

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4653

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:18 am

yes! clap yay! hahahah you did the poster? LOL! non is cute hahaha

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:20 am

expresswhatsinside wrote:yes! clap yay! hahahah you did the poster? LOL! non is cute hahaha

hahaha LOL di padin pala mabubura ung post. corny Smile thanks anyway.... maybe steve can remove it thoughhh... hahaha

oh and yes. i made the poster... XD.. and yeah non is cute there! pero he looks sad. haha

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:22 am

or nonez! hahahah... btw will you continue the story now? hahahaha

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:23 am

well it might take some time since it's hard to continue from there.. XD but i do plan on finishing.. with everybody's help haha

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:25 am

yes hahaha is that where we'll start the movie? balik agad si tong? hahahaha hmmm... ano pa kaya pwedeng mangyari hahaha

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:30 am

haha i'm thinking kasi. un ung intro nung movie. then the whole movie will be about aex's struggle for mew. tong decision making (whether he'll tell mew the truth or not), mew's getting over (or not) his amnesia. haha mahaba nadin un. XD

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:35 am

anong telling mew about what? hahaha na may amnesia siya? hahahah i think hindi yan pinaka struggle ni tong... hahaha kasi basing it sa ginawa natin aex will do everything for mew so magtataka si mew ano ginagawa ni aex and bakit ganun, etc.. basta it's mew who'd find out via aex that something is wrong haha

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:38 am

hahaha oo nga pla. lol i forgot. oh basta un. XD ung kung anu man ung struggle ni tong. mahihirapan padin sya haha anu nga ba struggle ni tong Neutral

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:40 am

hmmmm winning mew back.. kasi technically kahit sila na ni mew he knows it's not real kasi may circumstance eh.. i mean sila nga but mew isn't technically the "Current mew" alam mo un?

hmmm i think okay if his memory comes back quicker than expected? tapos dun magstastart ung struggle ni tong? hahaha

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:43 am

hmmmmm quicker than expected huh... hmmmm pero dapat makita muna struggle ni aex bago un.... right?

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:48 am

oo may struggle din si aex na how does he make pchy believe na sila na? how can he bear pretending to be "just a fried" when he knows he's supposedly the bf... tapos once na bumalik na memory ni mew, aex's struggles won't stop there kasi pag may partial amnesia ka, your memory just comes back, di naman maooverwrite ung mga memories eh.. gets mo? hehehe

so, kahit na alam na ni mew na sila ni aex, etc, mew's starting to be cold to aex kasi nabribringup ulit ung feelings nia for tong..

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:49 am

yes yes yes i get it. now how do WE put that into script and narration. haha di naman tayo nagmamadali eh. maybe i should write down the plot para di natin makalimutan? XD

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:51 am

yes please! hahahaha mahirap din kasi pag pinilit tapusin? it's either you can't write at all or papangit mood and flow ng story Smile) btw if imman adds, let's make it blue!

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:52 am

expresswhatsinside wrote:yes please! hahahaha mahirap din kasi pag pinilit tapusin? it's either you can't write at all or papangit mood and flow ng story Smile) btw if imman adds, let's make it blue!

yeah un talaga plano ko.. haha!! so wait first we make like a timeline. to be a guide or something? agree?

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 12:54 am

timeline of the story? sure... btw do we state how august band is doing? i mean i was thinking kasi na after naghiwalay sila ni tong naapektuhan ung band? na mew went back to writing mediocre songs ulit, etc tapos nung bumalik si tong he started making masterpieces, unti2ng umaangat ulit ung ab.. what ya think??

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 12:58 am

expresswhatsinside wrote:timeline of the story? sure... btw do we state how august band is doing? i mean i was thinking kasi na after naghiwalay sila ni tong naapektuhan ung band? na mew went back to writing mediocre songs ulit, etc tapos nung bumalik si tong he started making masterpieces, unti2ng umaangat ulit ung ab.. what ya think??

hmmmmm i forgot about them nga nuh? hahaha! si ying and donut do we still include them? tong's dad is gonna be recovered na? and sunee accepts tong and mew na. haha

so august band... hmmm pwede din nawala sa scene ang august band. pero like you said nga. pchy is now able to make great songs again. magkaka gig sila ulit and that includes another concert at siam square! :O maybe... XD

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 1:04 am

hmmm i don't think donut should be in it.. si ying? well not too sure, unless pasulpot sulpot lang siya? i don't really see a place for her here.. hahaha

re: tong's dad yea he recovered... but im not sure if it would be better na hindi niya tanggap si tong and mew or tanggap niya? hahaha (pwede ding tanggap na since nga kasi technically only child nalang nila si tong...)

re:sunee tanggap na nia sa tlos palang, so tanggap na din nia dito...

pero baka sulpot nalang si sunee and korn hehe..

and i like your idea na technically last gig na ng august un pero mageemerge sila ulit once bumalik si tong Very Happy hahaha

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 1:15 am

re:AB: yeah i meant that they will be rising slowly once the past mew came back. tapos ung ending sa siam square din. after their concert haha

re:ying,sunee,korn: yeah parang pasulpot sulpot nga lang din iniisip ko. like ying telling mew/tong "as long as you love there is hope." or tong asking advice from his mom.

here's the timeline i came up with?? XD just bear for it for now. XD

Timeline (if anyone else is there not making the story and wouldn't want to find out in advance what's gonna happen. I advice you not to open this Smile)
    Spoiler:

- Intro: Rainy encounter of the three hearts
    - tong-aex argument
    - mew's accident
    - mew from the past awakens
    - tong-aex conversation
    - Aex finds out what's really wrong

- Aex's Struggle (reviving his mew)

- Mew's Recovery and Distress (mew regains his lost memories of the past year. torn between Aex and Tong)

- Tong's Struggle (i don't know.. Neutral)

- optional
    - optional
    -optional

- Concert at siam square (continuing where they left off. revelation of which heart will be broken)

*text in bold are the major chapters. we just need to know what the sub chapters are gonna be.

haha syempre this can always be revised Smile

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 1:24 am

hahaha i like it! Smile pero

warning, do not open this if you don't want to be spoiled... kaya nga spoiler Very Happy

Spoiler:
    gusto ko pa din magparaya si aex. like what ying did. he loves mew so much he was willing to let go of the best thing that has happened to him.. let's not be plastic.. aex wouldn't be able to handle the pain kaya he's moving to chiang mai to live life on his own, life without mew...

what ya think? para dramatic ung ending heheh

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 1:30 am

expresswhatsinside wrote:hahaha i like it! Smile pero

warning, do not open this if you don't want to be spoiled... kaya nga spoiler Very Happy

Spoiler:
    gusto ko pa din magparaya si aex. like what ying did. he loves mew so much he was willing to let go of the best thing that has happened to him.. let's not be plastic.. aex wouldn't be able to handle the pain kaya he's moving to chiang mai to live life on his own, life without mew...

what ya think? para dramatic ung ending heheh

Spoiler:

how would aex tell mew (personally? or does he leave a letter?) that he lets him go and he's going to chiangmai. does he tell mew he's going to chiangmai or just vanishes. .. sigh ako hirap na hirap kung cnu dapat ang manalo. kung si tong or si aex. HAHAHAHAH! XD

expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside on October 1st 2010, 1:35 am

di na question yan!

warning, do not open this if you don't want to be spoiled... kaya nga spoiler Smile

Spoiler:
    mario na all the way! hahaha... hmmm iniisip ko, after the concert, edi backstage naguusap si mew and aex.. he asks mew "are you happy with me? because I for one am happy with you... etc" then mew says "of course i am..." basta drama part... then tong comes in.. seeing the two talking, he keeps his distance.. dun na sasabihin ni aex it's his last night to perform with ab.. blah, blah, blah hahaha... aun then he hands mew to tong and asks tong to love mew in greater ways he did...

i wanted sana tru letter kaso ganun din kasi umalis si tang/june eh.. so aun Very Happy

doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 on October 1st 2010, 1:38 am

yes i likeee!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:08 am

Current date/time is December 9th 2016, 2:08 am