Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+28
xcid24
witwisit&me
pchy
blissinabox
kielah
imakuni
marianner
KAR
chanrakter
b@uble
onimaru07
starbooze
chiruruzu
julipych
manta2k8
D@shie
nepotism
metoo
krispen
Mew
Eustace
peech
nonez
corn queen
phelom
g33r00
atebugs
itinakdada08
32 posters

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by D@shie April 4th 2009, 8:28 pm

g33r00 wrote:
    im somehow bad kasi i make some girls cry way back... smile so now im a frog and wait for the princess' ball to fall in my pond... smile

haha... actually prob to nung isa kong subordinate.. kasi he was nako very active on hot stuffs.. haha pero that was before he was maturing now i think.. he often confides kasi and 1 time yung younger brother nya openned his drawer and ayun nakita ung condom nya and he was really bothered.. haha.. he has a tight family bond and a good family to add.. ayun so baliktad lang ung case nya ung younger brother nya ang nakakita.. hehe

Q:would you be a sword or a shield?

That's alright, we've all been naughty one time or another, it all depends on how far we go to avoid doing it again! Wink

And I thought, it was based from expereince... tongue

Uhmmm... I would rather be a uhmmm... sword. I know, I know, most girls would probably answer shield, and for that I know I am right to choose the sword. Because it reflects my attitude, that I am different. But why sword?, because i like long and hard things... terrified haha smile

Just kidding, it's because though, the sword is often used an offensive weapon, but with the right skills, I could definitely used it as a shield as well... Wink

Question: Fire or Water?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1400
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by g33r00 April 4th 2009, 9:55 pm

D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote:
    im somehow bad kasi i make some girls cry way back... smile so now im a frog and wait for the princess' ball to fall in my pond... smile

haha... actually prob to nung isa kong subordinate.. kasi he was nako very active on hot stuffs.. haha pero that was before he was maturing now i think.. he often confides kasi and 1 time yung younger brother nya openned his drawer and ayun nakita ung condom nya and he was really bothered.. haha.. he has a tight family bond and a good family to add.. ayun so baliktad lang ung case nya ung younger brother nya ang nakakita.. hehe

That's alright, we've all been naughty one time or another, it all depends on how far we go to avoid doing it again! Wink

Uhmmm... I would rather be a uhmmm... sword. I know, I know, most girls would probably answer shield, and for that I know I am right to choose the sword. Because it reflects my attitude, that I am different. But why sword?, because i like long and hard things... terrified haha smile

Just kidding, it's because though, the sword is often used an offensive weapon, but with the right skills, I could definitely used it as a shield as well... Wink

Water, it makes me feel relax and in control whenever i think of water.. im a Pisces i dont know if theres a conenction.. but i like fish as food and pet.. oops i dont eat my pets... haha... and i was on a swimming team wayback highschool.. i feel that i can always restart a new thing by washing the old thing.. on death naman i prefer to drown than to get burned.. smile

Q: tea or coffee?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

g33r00 wrote:
    Water, it makes me feel relax and in control whenever i think of water.. im a Pisces i dont know if theres a conenction.. but i like fish as food and pet.. oops i dont eat my pets... haha... and i was on a swimming team wayback highschool.. i feel that i can always restart a new thing by washing the old thing.. on death naman i prefer to drown than to get burned.. smile

Really? Pieces din ako! cheers, that's why I love water! And I would rather have tea than coffee, I like the smell of coffee itself but doesn't like the taste, so... tea na lang... lalo na in the afty, together with biscuits and a chat with friends... < parang queen lang ang dating! >

Question: ice cream or chocolates?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 4th 2009, 10:17 pm

D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote:

Really? Pieces din ako! cheers, that's why I love water! And I would rather have tea than coffee, I like the smell of coffee itself but doesn't like the taste, so... tea na lang... lalo na in the afty, together with biscuits and a chat with friends... < parang queen lang ang dating! >

Question: ice cream or chocolates?

whoa... i also like tea than coffee.. peach tea in particular.. haha.. nasabi ko ata un sa POW ko.. pero sa hot tea i like mint.. yung sa coffee bean and tea leaf morocan mint.. hehe.. though it smells lika a familiar toothpaste haha.. i like it still... sa frenchbaker i like the pot tea.. tapos may basket of bread/biscuit.. Pag tea kasi iniinom ko i have a fresh mind and i feel like i have a lot to talk... of course with a friend haha i would look crazy talking to no one.. heheh...

im not into sweets pero between the two ill choose chocolate.. dark chocolate.. pero teka d b may chocolate ice cream din.. hehe.. chocolate flavored ice cream.. haha..

Q: u are wearing black jeans and chuck taylor sneakers what top would you wear... a plain white fitted shirt or a black sleeveless (hindi ko alam tawag eh ung parang sando na fit)?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 4th 2009, 10:31 pm

g33r00 wrote:

whoa... i also like tea than coffee.. peach tea in particular.. haha.. nasabi ko ata un sa POW ko.. pero sa hot tea i like mint.. yung sa coffee bean and tea leaf morocan mint.. hehe.. though it smells lika a familiar toothpaste haha.. i like it still... sa frenchbaker i like the pot tea.. tapos may basket of bread/biscuit.. Pag tea kasi iniinom ko i have a fresh mind and i feel like i have a lot to talk... of course with a friend haha i would look crazy talking to no one.. heheh...

im not into sweets pero between the two ill choose chocolate.. dark chocolate.. pero teka d b may chocolate ice cream din.. hehe.. chocolate flavored ice cream.. haha..

Q: u are wearing black jeans and chuck taylor sneakers what top would you wear... a plain white fitted shirt or a black sleeveless (hindi ko alam tawag eh ung parang sando na fit)?

Green tea ako... cheers

And about your question, I would prefer a given such a limited options, I would probably go with the plain white shirt... black pants and black top are a big no-no for me... unless its formal, a goth or an emo party! clap

Question: fresh or salt water?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 4th 2009, 10:38 pm

haha i asked it in particular kasi i dont know i like to look at a girl wearing a white fitted shirt... comment nung mga kabarkada ko boring daw.. sabi ko it looks very nice, simple but very jolly and cheerful haha d ko alam anong tamang adjective.. ewan ko basta napapatingin ako pag may nakaganun.. haha..

fresh water kasi sa salt water d makadilat ang hirap lumangoy..

Q: Lemonade or iced tea?
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 10:44 pm

D@shie wrote:To Pchy: Hi Pchy! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Nicca and I am a fan of yours. I like you voice... Could we probably have a photo shot together? yes

To Mario: Uhmmm... < stares! >, < drools! >, hehe in love flying kiss

Question: If your life is a famous novel or a fairytale, which novel or fairtale is it likely to be? Suspect Question

Ooh! Interesting. Maybe The Little Prince. Because I never want to lose that sense of wonder and imagination to mundane routine!

If you were to make some tourism ad for August to come to Manila, what would you boast?
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 10:48 pm

g33r00 wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote:

Coffee. I love the bold, rich taste it has. Plus, that smell of roasted beans is divine!

Any English songs you want Pitch to sing?

(I want to hear him sing Ordinary People by John Legend, BTW!)
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 4th 2009, 10:51 pm

with you by chris brown.. haha.. imagine this song with thai accent.. haha

pen or pencil?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 4th 2009, 10:51 pm

g33r00 wrote:haha i asked it in particular kasi i dont know i like to look at a girl wearing a white fitted shirt... comment nung mga kabarkada ko boring daw.. sabi ko it looks very nice, simple but very jolly and cheerful haha d ko alam anong tamang adjective.. ewan ko basta napapatingin ako pag may nakaganun.. haha..

I know black is beautiful, however, an outfit which is creates a monotones of color, is hardly even considerable as exciting... I would rather break the monotone and have more palette options than none...

Lemonade, hands down... I love the taste plus the color looks so refreshing...

Question: Summer in a breezy beach or in a cold place like Tagaytay?
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 10:54 pm

D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote:haha i asked it in particular kasi i dont know i like to look at a girl wearing a white fitted shirt... comment nung mga kabarkada ko boring daw.. sabi ko it looks very nice, simple but very jolly and cheerful haha d ko alam anong tamang adjective.. ewan ko basta napapatingin ako pag may nakaganun.. haha..

I know black is beautiful, however, an outfit which is creates a monotones of color, is hardly even considerable as exciting... I would rather break the monotone and have more palette options than none...

I'm torn! I love the cold but I'd find nothing to do in a mountain town! I need the buzz of activity to survive.

Ah! Summer in a European city then!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 10:56 pm

This is weird but...

If you woke up and suddenly found yourself Thai, what would your Thai name be?

You can go and research if you want!

(Mine would be Pailin. Pailin = sapphire)
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 1:40 am

D@shie wrote:

summer in a breezy beach... i like the feeling of sweat in my body while catching the view of the beach (tama naman spell ko nang beach no? bounce )

Q?:
    spend two days with someone you barely know on an out of town vacation
    or
    spend a day at home with a special friend
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 11:32 am

g33r00 wrote: summer in a breezy beach... i like the feeling of sweat in my body while catching the view of the beach (tama naman spell ko nang beach no? bounce )

Q?:
    or

beach... beach... beach... haha

Uhmmm... does "special" means what I think it means, or is he just a "friend"... uhmmm Suspect Question

Probably, I'll choose staying at home with my "special" friend... I might not enjoy the company of my "newly found" friend... clap

Question: which do you prefer to do while in the beach, stay under water? Or above the sands? Suspect Question
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 11:37 am

D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote: summer in a breezy beach... i like the feeling of sweat in my body while catching the view of the beach (tama naman spell ko nang beach no? bounce )

Q?:
    or

beach... beach... beach... haha

Uhmmm... does "special" means what I think it means, or is he just a "friend"... uhmmm Suspect Question

Probably, I'll choose staying at home with my "special" friend... I might not enjoy the company of my "newly found" friend... clap

Question: which do you prefer to do while in the beach, stay under water? Or above the sands? Suspect Question

haha.. mahirap ata yung stay under water.. hehe.. above the sands cguro.. clap

Q?:
    watching a boring movie
    or
    looking at a boring museum
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 11:47 am

g33r00 wrote:

Q?:
    watching a boring movie
    or

What I meant by under water is enjoying snorkeling... or scuba diving... or even just plain swimming... I never meant you actually trying to drown yourself... haha

About your question, I would rather be in a museum than pretend I like a ceratin movie, just like a book, I could not stand a movie if it doesn't catch my interest within the first 20 mins of it... Unlike in museum, even if the art pieces are boring, I could try and observe how others try to hide their baffled stares while they try to understand what the art pieces conveys! That would just be a augh trip! haha

Question: Rome or Italy?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 11:51 am

D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote:

Q?:
    watching a boring movie
    or

What I meant by under water is enjoying snorkeling... or scuba diving... or even just plain swimming... I never meant you actually trying to drown yourself... haha

About your question, I would rather be in a museum than pretend I like a ceratin movie, just like a book, I could not stand a movie if it doesn't catch my interest within the first 20 mins of it... Unlike in museum, even if the art pieces are boring, I could try and observe how others try to hide their baffled stares while they try to understand what the art pieces conveys! That would just be a augh trip! haha

Question: Rome or Italy?

haha.. ok.. ill change my answer ill have to stay underwater... ive tried scuba before but my license already expires.. hihi

Rome.. though i dont really know kung anong pinagkaiba nila..

Q?:
    if you can live in another planet, what planet would it be?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 11:57 am

Sorry, it should have been Greece or Italy...

Gomen
    shy
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 11:59 am

haha what i mean kung ano meron ung isa na wala sa isa... haha ngayon ko lang narealize na rome is in italy.. hehe..

Greece cguro para maging greek..!! haha..
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 12:11 pm

I was dumbfounded when you asked what's the difference... I was like... syempre, yung isa Catholism and Italian and the other... uhmmm... ayyy... that's when I relaized mali pala... haha

Probably Saturn or Pluto... which ever has availablity on my scheduled break... clap

I think I like Saturn because of its obvious rings... and Pluto, well because I like Pluto is so underrated... masyadong api, imagine ikaw ba naman it demote from being a planet to something I can't remember what they called it, I root for the underdogs... besides, I like it because it has the most peculiar orbit among the rest and I also like the god whose its name came from...

Question: be an athelete, a musician or an actor?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 12:18 pm

haha atleast sikat na cartoon character si pluto.. hehe..

Actor, haha i remember HS days i was on theater.. i was very small i always get the role of being a kid or a son or a child.. beh

Q?:

to kill
    or
    to be killed? beh
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 12:34 pm

g33r00 wrote: haha atleast sikat na cartoon character si pluto.. hehe..

Actor, haha i remember HS days i was on theater.. i was very small i always get the role of being a kid or a son or a child.. beh

Q?:

to kill
    or
    to be killed? beh

Wahahaha... parang shakespear lang ah... to be or not to be... haha

I'd rather kill defending myself than be killed... but if its a sacrifce, I would rather sacrfice... others than myself... selfish pala... haha

Question: Who's your fave villain and why?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 12:48 pm

fave villain: captain hook.. hahaha.. imagine being scared at the sound of a ticking clock.. hehe.. and leads a ship of pirates.. pretty weird.. hehe

Q?:
    what would you want someone to give you?
    August band Thanx album
    August band Radiodrome album
    TLoS movie
    (its original by the way) smile

D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 1:01 pm

g33r00 wrote:fave villain: captain hook.. hahaha.. imagine being scared at the sound of a ticking clock.. hehe.. and leads a ship of pirates.. pretty weird.. hehe

Q?:
    what would you want someone to give you?
    August band Thanx album
    August band Radiodrome album
    TLoS movie
    (its original by the way) smile

That is weird... haha

Defintely TLoS movie... though I have several copies of it already... yes several and in different formats... yes avi, mp4 and even 3g... I would still would want to have the TLoS movie be given to me especially the Limited Edition one... coz it includes the wooden doll... clap

but I wouldn't mind if someone gives me 4 Romances as well... yes

Question: What's your current pet? And if you don't have one right now, what would be your fave animal?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 1:07 pm

no pets.. i want to have soon kaso due to schedules baka di ko maalagaan.. cguro mag aanak n lang ako.. nyahaha..

pets cguro fish.. bangus ganon.. haha para pag nadedo atleast ang problema n lang anong luto! ahehe.. mybad! beh

d b ung may wooden doll limited lang? its not available anytime soon i think..

Q?:
    stay with someone you love but doesnt love you
    or
    be with someone you dont love but loves you smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 7:37 pm