Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+14
xyleena
caroryanc3
xcid24
nonez
chiruruzu
witwisit&me
KAR
oxy__24
nepotism
chanrakter
g33r00
D@shie
phelom
Mew
18 posters

the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread

the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread

Post by Guest April 19th 2009, 10:58 pm

Shocked wow, you guys watch it a lot. I get tired of it after the fourth.
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread

Post by KAR April 19th 2009, 11:01 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:BIG BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! Pareho tayo!

yes
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by chiruruzu April 19th 2009, 11:04 pm

duplex wrote:Shocked wow, you guys watch it a lot. I get tired of it after the fourth.

hahah, I have lost count on how many times I watched the movie., but I always make it sure that I have someone with me when I watch it, (movie buddy) much more easy to bear., (what the heck I am talking about?!) Very Happy Laughing

Post by Guest April 19th 2009, 11:06 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:Shocked wow, you guys watch it a lot. I get tired of it after the fourth.

hahah, I have lost count on how many times I watched the movie., but I always make it sure that I have someone with me when I watch it, (movie buddy) much more easy to bear., (what the heck I am talking about?!) Very Happy Laughing

so you actually have someone to watch it with? I wish someone could watch with me too. Kind of boring watching it on my bed alone rabbit
    oxy__24
    oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by oxy__24 April 20th 2009, 11:10 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

so you actually have someone to watch it with? I wish someone could watch with me too. Kind of boring watching it on my bed alone rabbit

lets make an announcement... "duplex is looking for a movie buddy, preferablylocated in USA, thanks"

yes

Post by Guest April 21st 2009, 12:14 pm

oxy__24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

lets make an announcement... "duplex is looking for a movie buddy, preferablylocated in USA, thanks"

yes

that would be nice...but it seem like everyone I know is conservative, so poor duplex have to watch it alone Sad.
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter April 21st 2009, 8:29 pm

duplex wrote:
    oxy__24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

yes

that would be nice...but it seem like everyone I know is conservative, so poor duplex have to watch it alone Sad.

Aww!

I hope I get a chance to fly there so I can watch it with you! Haha!
    oxy__24
    oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by oxy__24 April 21st 2009, 10:58 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    oxy__24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

yes

Aww!

duplex! plane ticket nalang kailangan!! hehehe yes

Post by Guest April 22nd 2009, 10:38 am

oxy__24 wrote:

are you saying that you are going to give me a ticket to the Philippines? Shocked lol

Post by Guest April 22nd 2009, 10:39 am

chanrakter wrote:

[/color]

how kind of you. you are so nice rabbit
    oxy__24
    oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by oxy__24 April 22nd 2009, 10:06 pm

duplex wrote:
    oxy__24 wrote:

are you saying that you are going to give me a ticket to the Philippines? Shocked lol

no, i said, you just have to give chan a plane ticket and you'll have a movie buddy. yes

Post by Guest April 22nd 2009, 10:07 pm

oxy__24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    oxy__24 wrote:

no, i said, you just have to give chan a plane ticket and you'll have a movie buddy. yes

oh, but duplex is poor. maybe you could do that for me instead...lol rabbit
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586

Post by D@shie April 23rd 2009, 11:05 am

yabang Me watched it last night... ganda
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008

Post by nonez April 24th 2009, 10:59 pm

the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread - Page 3 111
    i really love this movie up to now parang fresh pa sa akin ang movie na to kakamis ang mga eksena nina tong and mew ayaw ko muna panoorin ulit baka mag ka last movie syndrome nananaman ako..ehehe

Last edited by nonez on April 24th 2009, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 24th 2009, 11:01 pm

nonez wrote:the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread - Page 3 111

i really love this movie up to now parang fresh pa sa akin ang movie na to kakamis ang mga eksena nina tong and mew ayaw ko muna panoorin ulit baka mag ka last movie syndrome nananaman ako..ehehe

Like the photo!
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by KAR April 25th 2009, 2:26 am

chanrakter wrote:
    nonez wrote:the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread - Page 3 111

Like the photo!

Ako rn po... yes
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 617
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

Post by xcid24 April 25th 2009, 8:46 am

the last time i watched it was about two weeks ago, i'm afraid to watch it again since the first time i watched it, i like, cried, 5 times atleast , i'm deeply moved by the movie eh, hehe affraid
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 25th 2009, 9:51 am

xcid24 wrote:the last time i watched it was about two weeks ago, i'm afraid to watch it again since the first time i watched it, i like, cried, 5 times atleast , i'm deeply moved by the movie eh, hehe affraid

It's okay to cry again, dear! It is such a lovely movie!
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 25th 2009, 11:29 am

but i don't wanna cry anymore! sob.. so lonely.. shy

Post by Guest April 25th 2009, 11:30 am

xcid24 wrote: but i don't wanna cry anymore! sob.. so lonely.. shy

be a man rabbit
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 25th 2009, 11:32 am

damn, that's something
    Shocked
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 25th 2009, 11:36 am

xcid24 wrote: damn, that's something
    Shocked

Haha!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586

Post by D@shie April 25th 2009, 11:39 am

Which is something... watching it again.. or becoming a man? Suspect Question Shocked lol!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 25th 2009, 11:40 am

D@shie wrote:Which is something... watching it again.. or becoming a man? Suspect Question Shocked lol!

Was going to ask it too!
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 25th 2009, 11:41 am

D@shie wrote:Which is something... watching it again.. or becoming a man? Suspect Question Shocked lol!

ahaha, now that's a harder question..
    cat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 8:51 pm