Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+17
imakuni
alvin
blissinabox
chiruruzu
D@shie
metoo
starbooze
itinakdada08
KAR
phelom
jheromeHARTZharby
g33r00
nepotism
julipych
Mew
peech
onimaru07
21 posters

Randomness 8.0

onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 461
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Randomness 8.0 - Page 12 Empty Re: Randomness 8.0

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 1:54 pm

duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:oh, the ghost has return

yah the return of the ghost of you................................. yes yes yes yes yes

oh boy, I am so scared rabbit rabbit rabbit

don't be scared i'll be your guardian i mean i'll be your nightmare ehem joke!!!!!smile.smile

Randomness 8.0 - Page 12 4434 I am so scared now Sad

ahahahahaha...................... every time you'll go to sleep i'll be your worsted nightmare that you'd ever had.......................so don't sleep coz when you closed your eyes there's something happened to you...................................... terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 1:55 pm

onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

yah the return of the ghost of you................................. yes yes yes yes yes

don't be scared i'll be your guardian i mean i'll be your nightmare ehem joke!!!!!smile.smile

ahahahahaha...................... every time you'll go to sleep i'll be your worsted nightmare that you'd ever had.......................so don't sleep coz when you closed your eyes there's something happened to you...................................... terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified terrified

Shocked oh my...what are you going to do to me?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by D@shie March 21st 2009, 1:57 pm

onimaru07 wrote:

If I had the opportunity of dreaming of... the monkeys... I think I'll laugh instead of being scared... they're so kawaii... blush
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 1:59 pm

duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

i'll become your FREDDIE KRUGER so don't fall to sleep or something else happens to you...................... evil evil wahahahahahahahahahahaha........................ evil

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:01 pm

onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

i'll become your FREDDIE KRUGER so don't fall to sleep or something else happens to you...................... evil evil wahahahahahahahahahahaha........................ evil

Randomness 8.0 - Page 12 176810 why me? I am just an innocent person. (@dashie: notice how I don't add the words "old" and "fat". don't want to scare off my new victim...lol)
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie March 21st 2009, 2:02 pm

duplex wrote:
    Randomness 8.0 - Page 12 176810 why me? I am just an innocent person. (@dashie: notice how I don't add the words "old" and "fat". don't want to scare off my new victim...lol)

Another well though-off plan... Wink
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 2:04 pm

duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

coz your the only one who tormented me hahahahahahaha...................................

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:05 pm

onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

i'll become your FREDDIE CRUGER so don't fall to sleep or something else happens to you...................... evil evil wahahahahahahahahahahaha........................ evil

coz your the only one who tormented me hahahahahahaha...................................

Randomness 8.0 - Page 12 754143 oh, what did I do? I am a gentle and innocent person, so I don't I think will harm anyone rabbit
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 2:07 pm

duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

i'll become your FREDDIE CRUGER so don't fall to sleep or something else happens to you...................... evil evil wahahahahahahahahahahaha........................ evil

Randomness 8.0 - Page 12 754143 oh, what did I do? I am a gentle and innocent person, so I don't I think will harm anyone rabbit

ohh is that what you'd think but you tormented someone........................... guess who is he? wahahahaahahahahahahahah evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:08 pm

onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

ohh is that what you'd think but you tormented someone........................... guess who is he? wahahahaahahahahahahahah evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil

I don't know about that...I mean who on here scare me half of the time? Evil or Very Mad
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 2:12 pm

duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

I don't know about that...I mean who on here scare me half of the time? Evil or Very Mad

so are you ready to take the punished........................................... evil

ahahahahahahahaahaha beh beh beh beh beh beh beh beh
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by KAR March 21st 2009, 2:13 pm

Kakalula na po ung mga quotingz nyo... Hehehehe!! hehe hehe

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:14 pm

onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

so are you ready to take the punished........................................... evil

sure...bring it on Twisted Evil

my big enormous muscle will protect me rabbit
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie March 21st 2009, 2:15 pm

Guys... will be going again... its too damn hot in our place... need to stroll to the mall and cool the heat off! Wink

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:15 pm

D@shie wrote:Guys... will be going again... its too damn hot in our place... need to stroll to the mall and cool the heat off! Wink

take off your clothes Twisted Evil
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie March 21st 2009, 2:18 pm

duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Guys... will be going again... its too damn hot in our place... need to stroll to the mall and cool the heat off! Wink

I have and the AC's turned on as well... still too hot for me to handle... need to go out and I'll probably dine somewhere or watch a movie... Wink

by myself... Crying or Very sad
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by KAR March 21st 2009, 2:18 pm

Wow!!! Yaman mo po talaga ate nicca!!!!!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie March 21st 2009, 2:19 pm

KAR wrote:

Wow!!! Yaman mo po talaga ate nicca!!!!!

Uhmmm... I said I'll stroll in the mall... I never said I own the mall... Wahahaha... And may I ask what made you think I'm wealthy? Suspect Question

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:20 pm

D@shie wrote:
    duplex wrote:

I have and the AC's turned on as well... still too hot for me to handle... need to go out and I'll probably dine somewhere or watch a movie... Wink

by myself... Crying or Very sad

poor dashie...when I say take off you clothes...it mean get nakey...lol
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 2:20 pm

duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

your punishment will be yours just w8 a few minutes you will heard a doorbell.........................................

there's a man standing right behind you.............................

and says:

SIR PIZZA DELIVERY............................................ wahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Here's your bill.......................... wahahahhaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:21 pm

onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:

your punishment will be yours just w8 a few minutes you will heard a doorbell.........................................

there's a man standing right behind you.............................

and says:

SIR PIZZA DELIVERY............................................ wahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Here's your bill.......................... wahahahhaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

omg...you have such weird imagination...lol Twisted Evil
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie March 21st 2009, 2:23 pm

duplex wrote:
    poor dashie...when I say take off you clothes...it mean get nakey...lol

< Don't know how to react... > shy
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 2:24 pm

bye every one i'll be back coz im going to the graduation of my cousin so long niggas

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:25 pm

onimaru07 wrote:bye every one i'll be back coz im going to the graduation of my cousin so long niggas

bye...I am going to bed
    onimaru07
    onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 March 21st 2009, 2:26 pm

duplex wrote:
    onimaru07 wrote:bye every one i'll be back coz im going to the graduation of my cousin so long niggas

bye...I am going to bed

sleep tyt.............. wahahahahaah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 7:38 pm