A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Share

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by Mew on March 4th 2009, 6:29 pm

    May Bukas Pa - teenager Santino version lol!

    manta2k8
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 1099
    Location : kyusi
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by manta2k8 on March 4th 2009, 10:18 pm

    Baklitang Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang lol!

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by krispen on March 4th 2009, 10:21 pm

    nice one manta lol!

    Bituing Walang Ningning na lang hehe...bawal kasi manood ng TV.

    o kaya naman yung kay alma moreno dati? Question Question

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by Mew on March 4th 2009, 10:24 pm

    manta2k8 wrote:Baklitang Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang lol!

    lol!

    tawa ako ng tawa dito... isipin mo Pchy with Marian's outfit lol!

    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1698
    Age : 25
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by phelom on March 4th 2009, 10:28 pm

    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

    natawa naman ako sa outfit...

    manta2k8
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 1099
    Location : kyusi
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by manta2k8 on March 4th 2009, 10:31 pm

    Im thinking of aggresive pchy here

    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5039
    Age : 29
    Location : perlas ng silangan pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by itinakdada08 on March 5th 2009, 12:51 am

    bakit hindi EVA FONDA

    hahahahahah


    _________________
    by imakuni

    by clive

    life is so wonderful like a box of chocolate so you must enjoy it

    afterdark13
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

    Number of posts : 24
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by afterdark13 on March 5th 2009, 2:25 am

    itinakdada08 wrote:bakit hindi EVA FONDA

    hahahahahah

    sorry for the term.
    EVA JOKLA. or EVA FONDLE.
    cant help myself from reacting to this one. hahaha

    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5039
    Age : 29
    Location : perlas ng silangan pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by itinakdada08 on March 5th 2009, 3:33 am

    afterdark13 wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:bakit hindi EVA FONDA

    hahahahahah

    sorry for the term.
    EVA JOKLA. or EVA FONDLE.
    cant help myself from reacting to this one. hahaha

    hahahahahha lol!

    ginagawa nating bading na bading si PCHY


    _________________
    by imakuni

    by clive

    life is so wonderful like a box of chocolate so you must enjoy it

    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1698
    Age : 25
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by phelom on March 5th 2009, 7:00 am

    lol! lol! lol! lol!

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by Mew on March 5th 2009, 7:03 am

    itinakdada08 wrote:
    afterdark13 wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:bakit hindi EVA FONDA

    hahahahahah

    sorry for the term.
    EVA JOKLA. or EVA FONDLE.
    cant help myself from reacting to this one. hahaha

    hahahahahha lol!

    ginagawa nating bading na bading si PCHY


    hindi naman kailangang bading ang role niya lol!

    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1698
    Age : 25
    Location : philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by phelom on March 5th 2009, 7:08 am

    affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

    manta2k8
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 1099
    Location : kyusi
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by manta2k8 on March 5th 2009, 8:31 am

    Mew wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:
    afterdark13 wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:bakit hindi EVA FONDA

    hahahahahah

    sorry for the term.
    EVA JOKLA. or EVA FONDLE.
    cant help myself from reacting to this one. hahaha

    hahahahahha lol!

    ginagawa nating bading na bading si PCHY


    hindi naman kailangang bading ang role niya lol!

    ayaw mu ng bading role, cge superhero nlang

    Spoiler:
    gaygaybino lol!

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by chiruruzu on March 5th 2009, 9:44 am

    manta2k8 wrote:Baklitang Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang lol!

    go manta2k8 Very Happy ... i'll watch this show for sure... hahaha lol!

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by krispen on March 5th 2009, 10:29 am

    itinakdada08 wrote:bakit hindi EVA FONDA

    hahahahahah

    ayun...eto yun sinasabi ko hehehe

    manta2k8
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 1099
    Location : kyusi
    Registration date : 2009-01-10

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by manta2k8 on March 5th 2009, 12:08 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:
    manta2k8 wrote:Baklitang Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang lol!

    go manta2k8 Very Happy ... i'll watch this show for sure... hahaha lol!

    come to think of it that pchy is wearing black night gown na uma-akyat ng bakod ng bahay ni dingdong lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by D@shie on March 5th 2009, 2:47 pm

    Gusto ko... MSMK... imo one of the best teleseryes the country has ever produced... Mario, pchy, Donut and Ying... or ako na lang si Anne Curtis... Suspect Razz lol!


    Some lines I really love:

    - You know where to find me. I’m always on top

    - Yes I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town

    - I’d rather have you break my heart everyday than not have you at all.


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by Mew on March 5th 2009, 8:23 pm

    D@shie wrote:Gusto ko... MSMK... imo one of the best teleseryes the country has ever produced... Mario, pchy, Donut and Ying... or ako na lang si Anne Curtis... Suspect Razz lol!


    Some lines I really love:

    - You know where to find me. I’m always on top

    - Yes I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town

    - I’d rather have you break my heart everyday than not have you at all.

    hindi ako nakapanood nyan but my bff told me na maganda siya...

    and talagang nasabi yung mga lines na yan ha lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by D@shie on March 5th 2009, 8:28 pm

    Mew wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Gusto ko... MSMK... imo one of the best teleseryes the country has ever produced... Mario, pchy, Donut and Ying... or ako na lang si Anne Curtis... Suspect Razz lol!


    Some lines I really love:

    - You know where to find me. I’m always on top

    - Yes I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town

    - I’d rather have you break my heart everyday than not have you at all.

    hindi ako nakapanood nyan but my bff told me na maganda siya...

    and talagang nasabi yung mga lines na yan ha lol!

    Yup... napanood ko yang mga lines na yan... ang galing talaga ng mga writers nila para sa soap na yan! Shocked ...


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by chiruruzu on March 5th 2009, 8:54 pm

    manta2k8 wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    manta2k8 wrote:Baklitang Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang lol!

    go manta2k8 Very Happy ... i'll watch this show for sure... hahaha lol!

    come to think of it that pchy is wearing black night gown na uma-akyat ng bakod ng bahay ni dingdong lol!

    ay panalo yun., exciting... Very Happy

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by chiruruzu on March 5th 2009, 8:56 pm

    D@shie wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Gusto ko... MSMK... imo one of the best teleseryes the country has ever produced... Mario, pchy, Donut and Ying... or ako na lang si Anne Curtis... Suspect Razz lol!


    Some lines I really love:

    - You know where to find me. I’m always on top

    - Yes I am a slut, but I am the best slut in town

    - I’d rather have you break my heart everyday than not have you at all.

    hindi ako nakapanood nyan but my bff told me na maganda siya...

    and talagang nasabi yung mga lines na yan ha lol!

    Yup... napanood ko yang mga lines na yan... ang galing talaga ng mga writers nila para sa soap na yan! Shocked ...

    sinabe mo pah... napaka witty kasi., wla nga akong ibang naririnig sa mga tao kundi ang mga lines na yan nuong kasikatan pa ng soap na ito., Very Happy

    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by Mew on March 5th 2009, 10:26 pm

    bakit masyadong lantad ang roles na gusto nyong ibigay kay Pchy? hehe. lol!

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by D@shie on March 7th 2009, 7:10 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:
    sinabe mo pah... napaka witty kasi., wla nga akong ibang naririnig sa mga tao kundi ang mga lines na yan nuong kasikatan pa ng soap na ito., Very Happy

    And yes... it is quite a show... one of the most memorable soaps that ever graced our tubes... Wink

    from Chin-chin:

    "I don't hate you, iha...I just think you're rather...cheap." lol!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1350
    Age : 33
    Location : QC (home) | Global City (work)
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by Mew on March 7th 2009, 8:50 pm

    D@shie wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    sinabe mo pah... napaka witty kasi., wla nga akong ibang naririnig sa mga tao kundi ang mga lines na yan nuong kasikatan pa ng soap na ito., Very Happy

    And yes... it is quite a show... one of the most memorable soaps that ever graced our tubes... Wink

    from Chin-chin:

    "I don't hate you, iha...I just think you're rather...cheap." lol!


    haha, i remember my friend who works in GMA told me he rushes home to watch MSMK... tapos pinag-uusapan nila the following day lol!

    sayang, di ko napanood... marami raw quotable quotes eg

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by D@shie on March 7th 2009, 8:52 pm

    Mew wrote:

    haha, i remember my friend who works in GMA told me he rushes home to watch MSMK... tapos pinag-uusapan nila the following day lol!

    sayang, di ko napanood... marami raw quotable quotes eg

    Yes it does... well you can try and check DVD's or torrents...


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Sponsored content

    Re: If Pchy were to guest in a teleserye in the Philippines, what show?

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 pm


      Current date/time is December 4th 2016, 8:14 pm