Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+10
atebugs
thaiforpitch
corn queen
witwisit&me
starbooze
blissinabox
imakuni
chiruruzu
D@shie
peech
14 posters

Ask a question and get an answer

Ask a question and get an answer - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer

Post by Guest January 3rd 2009, 2:40 am

Because Donut is one of the characters that dramatically influence the behavior of another character(s). Non influences no one really, he is just a good friend of mew and that is about. So basically, we know that Donut's is Tong GF and that she is an evil creature, just like most girls are (just kidding!). The thing we know about Non is that he is a good friend to mew. Even though she doesn't appear much in the movie, she is being talk about throughout part of the movie. That is why Mr. Director, considered Donut a major role in the movie.

here is my question:

what is your favorite book to read?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Ask a question and get an answer - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer

Post by D@shie January 3rd 2009, 2:59 am

Hard to say... I'll just name all:

* The Alchemist
    * Harry Potter series
    * Tuesday's with Morrie
    * Angels and Demons
    * Abnkkbsnplako (not sure with the spelling though!)

Question:

Do you believe inreincarnation and how come? Question

Post by Guest January 3rd 2009, 3:49 am

I don't believe in reincarnation because it is impossible. If reincarnation exist then the population should grow at a constant rate, meaning the population would be the same. Unfortunately, that is not true because the population grow at an exponential rate (keep on increasing).

What is your favorite chocolate candy?
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 923

Post by imakuni January 3rd 2009, 8:51 am

Teka lang ha..

Bakit parang ang seryoso ng mga sagot sa mga questions? Di ba dapat silly answer ang isasagot?

Nalilito na ako. Parang ang dating tuloy eh mali yung mga pinagsasagot ng iba (including me) kasi yung mga sagot lately eh puro tama and it does make sense talaga..

Edit:
    Sino po pala yung Non na friend ni Mew?

To answer the question above:
    My favorite chocolate candy are those insect filled ones, yung pwde ilagay sa Fear Factor. Nyahahaha!

Question:
    What is the first thing you did when the clock struck 12 AM of January 1, 2009?

Last edited by imakuni on January 3rd 2009, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition lang to avoid multiple posts)

Post by Guest January 3rd 2009, 10:17 am

eewwww....that's disgusting...you are so funny!

I basically did nothing for new year. I was waiting for my "tong" to show up, but unfortunately he didn't because he was busy Crying or Very sad . So I just lay on my bed and watch cartoon Smile.

would anyone give me a back massage?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 3rd 2009, 12:25 pm

Chanon Rigulasurakarn or Non is Aex in TLoS movie

With Pchy...

Ask a question and get an answer - Page 2 Paspx

By himself...

Ask a question and get an answer - Page 2 10xd8

Back to the topic...

Yes, maybe your mom or your Significant Other... Very Happy But personally no, I wouldn't want to... because I really don't have any idea how to... Crying or Very sad And I'm not planning to learn anytime soon... Laughing

What do you think would be the craziest thing you'll do (or you did) for I love you ? Question

Post by Guest January 3rd 2009, 1:24 pm

Back then, I used to like this guy. We were sitting at the bookstore one day, I was playing with my cellphone and I ended up taking a bunch pictures of him. Of course, he noticed that I was taking picture of him, so I told him I want to take a pic of him, so that when he call me I would see who is calling. Later that day, I spent hours looking at his pictures and drawing it Smile.

what do you do for fun?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562

Post by chiruruzu January 3rd 2009, 1:45 pm

duplex wrote:Back then, I used to like this guy. We were sitting at the bookstore one day, I was playing with my cellphone and I ended up taking a bunch pictures of him. Of course, he noticed that I was taking picture of him, so I told him I want to take a pic of him, so that when he call me I would see who is calling. Later that day, I spent hours looking at his pictures and drawing it Smile.

what do you do for fun?

well, mostly daydreaming about my very own Tong... hahaha does that count???

who is more beautiful, ying or donut?

Post by Guest January 3rd 2009, 1:50 pm

Donut is more beautiful than Ying Smile.

What is pchy doing right now?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562

Post by chiruruzu January 3rd 2009, 1:56 pm

duplex wrote:Donut is more beautiful than Ying Smile.

Thinking about me... lol!

bakit magkaaway ang kapuso at kapamilya??? Evil or Very Mad
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 3rd 2009, 10:20 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:Donut is more beautiful than Ying Smile.

Thinking about me... lol!

bakit magkaaway ang kapuso at kapamilya??? Evil or Very Mad

Simple... because Kapamilyas doesn't have hearts and Kapuso doesn't families... Laughing (Joke!)

Would you rather I love you someone who I love you you but you don't I love you ? Or someone whom you I love you but doesn't I love you you? And why? Question
    starbooze
    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Number of posts : 1578
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by starbooze January 3rd 2009, 10:25 pm

I'd rather love myself. Why wate time and energy in a relationship that's only one way? Laughing

What do you do when you're bored?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 3rd 2009, 10:38 pm

starbooze wrote:I'd rather love myself. Why wate time and energy in a relationship that's only one way? Laughing

What do you do when you're bored?

I I love you the answer...

Back to the topic:

That depends on my mood... I may listen to my ayfad... or go window shopping... or pig out... or sleep... or go online... or too may to mention! tongue

If you were to be born again (reincarnated!), and would be given a chance to choose your nationality, would you choose to be a Filipino again? (Be honest! Don't be a hypocrite!) Why? or Why not? confused

Post by Guest January 4th 2009, 4:17 am

No, because I am not Filipino. If I was to be reborn again, I would still choose the same nationality that I am now. I like my nationality because I like the country and the culture there even though it is a slow growing one. I will keep my nationality a mystery to you all, so dun bother asking me for it Smile.

why does loving someone hurt so much?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 4th 2009, 4:43 am

duplex wrote:No, because I am not Filipino. If I was to be reborn again, I would still choose the same nationality that I am now. I like my nationality because I like the country and the culture there even though it is a slow growing one. I will keep my nationality a mystery to you all, so dun bother asking me for it Smile.

why does loving someone hurt so much?

Now... I'm intrigued... bounce I hope you don't mind me asking this, because I believe that it will be of somewhat importance to all posters here to know, do you understand Tagalog? confused

Back to the topic:

Simple because love is but a process to entwine and fuse two very different souls and make them one... Thus, sacrifce and pain is inevitable with hapiness that you feel when you're in love... But wouldn't it be sweeter to think that the reason why you feel pain while you're in love is because of the fact that you are so in love with him/her even more than yourself? That you don't really care if the hurt you feel is excruciatingly painful, but you would rather experience the whole ordeal over and over again than never? That I think is the irony of love... sometimes we think that love is all about happiness and contentment and never realize that it has another side....

Question:

Do you beleive in soulmates? Why or why not?

Post by Guest January 4th 2009, 4:59 am

D@shie wrote:Now... I'm intrigued... bounce I hope you don't mind me asking this, because I believe that it will be of somewhat importance to all posters here to know, do you understand Tagalog? confused

I dun know Tagalog. I am just here to give my friend my supports. So dun mind me Smile.

I like your answer to my question. Thank you!

Here is the question again:
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 4th 2009, 5:19 am

duplex wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Now... I'm intrigued... bounce I hope you don't mind me asking this, because I believe that it will be of somewhat importance to all posters here to know, do you understand Tagalog? confused

I dun know Tagalog. I am just here to give my friend my supports. So dun mind me Smile.

I like your answer to my question. Thank you!

Here is the question again:

You're welcome...

Ahhh... I see... Now, I'm pressured to keep all my posts in English... Razz

Well, then I hope you get tired of our little site here...

So back to the question:

imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by imakuni January 4th 2009, 8:50 am

I still dont get it.

Should we answer the questions with silly answers or serious ones?

Post by Guest January 4th 2009, 9:11 am

@imakuni: it is up to you to decide Smile. I was a lil moody lately so I didn't realize that all my answers were serious. now I know why not a lot of people are participating...lol Smile.

I guess I believe in soul mates because I try my best to find my lover; but unfortunately, I failed so many times. Now I'm just waiting for them to come to me...hopefully Smile.

What is your favorite food?

Last edited by duplex on January 4th 2009, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by imakuni January 4th 2009, 9:24 am

OK, maybe Ill go with answering the questions truthfully. It is kinda hard thinking of a silly answer! Razz

Answer:
    I like burgers! We had a pigout at my friends place yesterday (that's why I wasnt able to post here) and we prepared our own burgers to eat. Yum!

Question:
    Do you wash your own clothes? Question bounce Basketball

Last edited by imakuni on January 4th 2009, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest January 4th 2009, 9:28 am

No, I thought that you washed my clothes Smile.

Why are all girls evil? lol!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 4th 2009, 2:24 pm

Ei, I recant that... Mad I'm a girl and I believe that I'm not evil... I may be mean, sardonic or moody... but over-all I'd like to think I am good... inside and good-looking outside... Laughing

To duplex...

I personally don't try and find my soulmate... Because I 'd like to think that my soulmate is the one looking for me... so all I have to do is wait... Wink Maybe you should try it sometimes... This might work for you as well. So you won't get tired of searching for your soulmate... Idea

Question:

What's your least favorite season or holiday of the year? And why?

Post by Guest January 4th 2009, 3:08 pm

@Dashie: nah...I think all girls are evil. I will prove it to you Smile.

Ask a question and get an answer - Page 2 1084508689lcy0
    so, that mean you are evil too! wait...why are you staring at me like that? ok ok...please dun hurt me...I take back what I just say...all are girls are not evil...lol

now back to the question

my least favorite season is winter because you give me the cold shoulder...joking! it is too cold, so I rarely want to go out or do anything during that time.

why do we drool?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 4th 2009, 3:47 pm

LoL at the equation...

We drool when we crave for something... we can't have... just like Mario, Pchy, Non, Arm and Nine... LoL

or maybe when you sleep...

Question: If you have one, just one super power... what would it be? Why and how would you use?

Post by Guest January 4th 2009, 3:55 pm

mind control! with that power I could control pchy and make him fall in love with me. also, I use that super power, so that you will give me all your money...lol

why does garbage smell bad?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 11:36 pm