Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+7
jose
khainz
Dann05
iartnino
candyman89
Silent_Pen
humbleme0217
11 posters

How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^

candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1905
    Registration date : 2011-06-01

How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 Empty Re: How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^

Post by candyman89 June 11th 2011, 11:33 pm

totoo naman eh, good boy ako! GOOD BOY AKOOOO! How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M133

hehe
    humbleme0217
    humbleme0217
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2011-06-10

How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 Empty Re: How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^

Post by humbleme0217 June 11th 2011, 11:35 pm

candyman89 wrote:totoo naman eh, good boy ako! GOOD BOY AKOOOO! How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M133

hehe

hahaha... are you sure uncle? o.O hahhaha hehe ehem
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Post by Silent_Pen June 11th 2011, 11:38 pm

candyman89 wrote:hahahaha! malayo talaga diba tito? ahahaha!

oo nga! pinakabata talaga si SP, pinaka INOSENTE rin evil

humbleme0217 wrote:
    candyman89 wrote:hahahaha! malayo talaga diba tito? ahahaha!

oo nga! pinakabata talaga si SP, pinaka INOSENTE rin evil

hahah Like ko un dapat naka Underline para naka emphasize tlga hahhaa... ^^ nakoo ikaw tlga uncle. ^^ clap clap clap

candyman89 wrote:hahahahaha natakot naman kasi ako tito, baka mapano ako ni SP! haha

humbleme0217 wrote:
    candyman89 wrote:hahahahaha natakot naman kasi ako tito, baka mapano ako ni SP! haha

hahah mukhang may galit sau si SP uncle... Smile hahah lagooot ka tlga. Smile clap clap clap

candyman89 wrote:haha kaya nga tito! katakot ang pagka inosente nun! hahahaha!

humbleme0217 wrote:
    candyman89 wrote:haha kaya nga tito! katakot ang pagka inosente nun! hahahaha!

lagooot... hahha lagoot ka uncle... hhaha ^^ haha haha

khainz wrote:walang inosente sa forum na ito!

How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M194How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138
    candyman89 wrote:
    humbleme0217 wrote:
    si Uncle pa good boy hahha.. xD hahah wala pa kc akong matanong Smile

goodboy naman talaga ako tito ah How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M161

humbleme0217 wrote:
    khainz wrote: stare

I like this... kitams uncle... stare .. hahaha... terrified

candyman89 wrote:totoo naman eh, good boy ako! GOOD BOY AKOOOO! How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M133

hehe

Ay oo siyempre naman Kuya Mayk! Good boy ka talaga! Estudyante yata kita! Nagmana ka sa teacher mo. SmileHow I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M036
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 11th 2011, 11:44 pm

[quote="Silent_Pen"]

How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M194How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M138
    [quote="candyman89"]
    humbleme0217 wrote:

ahahahaha! may kulam set ka rin pala SP? haha

Silent_Pen wrote:
    Ay oo siyempre naman Kuya Mayk! Good boy ka talaga! Estudyante yata kita! Nagmana ka sa teacher mo. SmileHow I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M036

hahahahaha pero kahit anong gawin kong aral, d ko talaga mareach level mo sensei eh Laughing
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 11th 2011, 11:51 pm

[quote="candyman89"][quote="Silent_Pen"]

candyman89 wrote:
    humbleme0217 wrote:

ahahahaha! may kulam set ka rin pala SP? haha

haha .Di naman kulam set.. It's more precious than those stuffs.

Silent_Pen wrote:

hahahahaha pero kahit anong gawin kong aral, d ko talaga mareach level mo sensei eh Laughing

haha .Di naman kulam set.. It's more precious than those stuffs.

hahaha.. Soon Mayk! Soon!How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M155
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 11th 2011, 11:54 pm

hahahaha naku sensei, pag nareach ko yan, kawawa na satin ang ibang pchynatix! baka magcrash ang forums sa mga nakawiwindang na posts Very Happy
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1658
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by raredream27 June 11th 2011, 11:54 pm

khainz wrote:
    walang inosente sa forum na ito!

OMG!!!! terrified
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 11th 2011, 11:56 pm

candyman89 wrote:hahahaha naku sensei, pag nareach ko yan, kawawa na satin ang ibang pchynatix! baka magcrash ang forums sa mga nakawiwindang na posts Very Happy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Pero sa totoo lang Kuya Mayk, nakakawindang ba talaga mga posts ko?
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 11th 2011, 11:56 pm

raredream27 wrote:khainz wrote:
    walang inosente sa forum na ito!

OMG!!!! terrified

HAHAHAHA.. I know you will disagree Kuya Marlon.. Thanks for supporting me.. HAHAHAHA
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by raredream27 June 12th 2011, 12:00 am

inosente din kasi ako... shy

lol! haha
    humbleme0217
    humbleme0217
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by humbleme0217 June 12th 2011, 12:01 am

raredream27 wrote:inosente din kasi ako... shy

lol! haha

hello po kuya marlon Smile hahha nakiki Kuya lng po xD haha
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 12th 2011, 12:02 am

Silent_Pen wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Pero sa totoo lang Kuya Mayk, nakakawindang ba talaga mga posts ko?

hahaha, yung iba lang, pero lahat naman ng mga nakakawindang mong posts eh nakakatuwa! hahahahaha haha
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by raredream27 June 12th 2011, 12:02 am

hello HUMBLE!!!
    nice meeting you!!! hi
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 12th 2011, 12:03 am

KUYA MARLON!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!! How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M004
    humbleme0217
    humbleme0217
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by humbleme0217 June 12th 2011, 12:04 am

raredream27 wrote:hello HUMBLE!!!
    nice meeting you!!! hi

hello and thank for saying hello Smile heheh
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by raredream27 June 12th 2011, 12:08 am

yes im back!!!! yes
    wala kasi ako yesterday
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 12th 2011, 12:10 am

raredream27 wrote:inosente din kasi ako... shy

lol! haha
    Mabuhay ang mga inosente!How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M019
    candyman89 wrote:
    Silent_Pen wrote:

hahaha, yung iba lang, pero lahat naman ng mga nakakawindang mong posts eh nakakatuwa! hahahahaha haha
    Ah... hehehe.. I was relieved.. Di naman pala kasi ako ganoon kasama kagaya ng iniisip ko..

shy
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 12th 2011, 12:11 am

Natulog na nga si Mark.. HAHAHA..

Saan ka nanggaling kahapon kuya Marlon? hehe
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 12th 2011, 12:12 am

kaya nga kuya marlon eh, hahaha! san ka naggaling? Smile
    humbleme0217
    humbleme0217
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by humbleme0217 June 12th 2011, 12:12 am

Goodnight everyone Specially to Uncle Mayk, SP, Danny boy, Kuya Dan, Kuya Marlon and all of Pchynatics that are still up... hehhe thanks for a great day with you guys... till tomorrow haha haha shy shy bye bye
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 12th 2011, 12:13 am

bye Mark! Very Happy
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 12th 2011, 12:14 am

Grabe ang thread na to ah! Record breaking talaga.. HAHAH. Imagine mo, in one day 18 pages na kaagad? Wew! Ganoon na ba talaga kasaya ang OT? hahaha
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by raredream27 June 12th 2011, 12:14 am

namasyal lang naman ako hehe
    boring kasi sa bahay
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 12th 2011, 12:16 am

goodnight rin tito! How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M170
    humbleme0217
    humbleme0217
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by humbleme0217 June 12th 2011, 12:17 am

candyman89 wrote:goodnight rin tito! How I wish there would be Love of Siam 2 and Pchy and Mario are still the protagonist ^^ - Page 11 M170

Goodnight uncle...

hahaha ako nag open ng thread hahah... natatawa ako kung san san na napupunta Smile xD hahaha haha haha

bye bye again Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:27 pm