Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+24
railey
brianrussel
erickhigh
jinler
drakevenom
99thornlessredroses
ilovebulbasaur
kerwinklark
kakroch99
candyman89
shyvar
al
westin_pchynatic
Miharu
ateneo forever
Dann05
nonez
raredream27
jose
kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
red
khainz
iartnino
Silent_Pen
28 posters

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen) - Page 13 Empty Re: Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Post by Silent_Pen June 2nd 2011, 11:30 pm

candyman89 wrote:
    Silent_Pen wrote:HAHAHA.. Napa-isip talaga ako dito.. Si petch ba talaga iyan? No

oo, mata palang, petch na petch na haha
    Parang babae siya diyan.. AHAHA

Dann05 wrote:sige raredream tulungan kita sa petition!!SANA PO MAPOST NA YUNG NEXT CHAPTER KULANG PO BA SA INSPIRATION ANG ATING AUTHOR..ah este kulang sa tulong mula sa co editor??please po sana po mga this week kung demanding man ako.hehe!!ui S_P maawa ka naman sa mga nag-aantay sa fanfic mo.hehe!!

I'm doing my best to continue it Smile
    candyman89 wrote:haha for me, take your time SP, magiging pangit yan pag minadali mo, and i bet magiging worth it naman pagantay namin Wink
    Thanks pero huwag naman sana kayong mag-expect na maganda siya.. Huhuhu.. Ako ang kinakabahan sa ginagawa ko at naprepressure ako.. HAHAHA.. Joke Smile

Kunti nalang guys Smile
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1905
    Registration date : 2011-06-01

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen) - Page 13 Empty Re: Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Post by candyman89 June 3rd 2011, 12:01 am

sus SP! maganda yan!! ikaw pa Wink
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1658
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by raredream27 June 3rd 2011, 12:06 am

tama ka candyman,
    JV nasimulan mo yan ng maganda kya im sure matatapos mo din yan ng maganda!!!
    clap
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 3rd 2011, 12:53 am

HAHAHA.. Thanks candy at raredream Smile
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by Dann05 June 3rd 2011, 6:57 am

Go S_P!! yes
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 3rd 2011, 9:09 am

yes
    Miharu
    Miharu
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 756
    Registration date : 2011-05-01

Post by Miharu June 4th 2011, 9:52 pm

Sige2x hindi kami mag-eexpect na maganda! Basta may continuation!! Waaa kahit tragedy pa yan bahala.
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by raredream27 June 5th 2011, 1:41 am

yes
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 5th 2011, 9:10 pm

Thanks flying kiss
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 5th 2011, 9:40 pm

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen) - Page 13 M092

*lurklurklurk*

haha
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 6th 2011, 7:12 pm

Here comes chapter 6 Smile.
    Note: Please imagine the new character as Eula Valdez Smile

CHAPTER 6
    “Double The Pain”

“Who is the relative of the patient?” the doctor asked the three important people in Mew's life while they are nervously waiting outside the Emergency Room.

The three of them gaze at each other still carrying that anxiousness that enveloped their body after witnessing that gruesome scene.

“Me!” an unfamiliar face enters the setting. With her are 4 bodyguards that look like clones of James Bond. You can also see brilliant, dazzling and costly jewelries riding around her body but out of all those jewelries, you can't deny the dimming aura that she carries.

“I'm Mew's mother, Vhet” she hurriedly introduced herself to the doctor. “Is my son alright?” she continued.

“ Hmmmm.. The patient is alright now but I recommend him to stay at the hospital for further observations especially that the impact between him and the car is really great.” the doctor answered.

“Do what's best for him doc.” Vhet exclaimed.

The doctor nodded and left all of them.

Vhet looks the three of them from head to foot and said, “ I assume that you're the people who brought my son here, take this money and leave us immediately, you're such a nuisance in my sight!”

Vhet gets 100,000 Baht from her bag and lend it to them.

Before the three can say a single word or take an action, Mew was taken out from the Emergency Room to transfer him at his private room while still unconscious. The three followed him ignoring the money that Mew's mom lend to them.

Vhet frustratedly returned the money into her bag and also followed Mew into his room calmly while her eyes were rolling into the facilities of the hospital.

After Mew gets into his room, the nurses hurriedly left.

Tong and Aex sat beside Mew facing each other, Ying left to get some coffee and his mother sat in the sofa while counting the money inside her bag.

As Mew opens his eyes, he can clearly see the adorable faces of the two important people sitting and sleeping beside him. He can clearly see the white Sasuke in his right side looking tired and exhausted while in his left side is friendly Naruto sweating and still wearing the warm smile even though he is asleep. Does it mean that he wants to be Sakura? Oh come on! How could he be? In the first place, he is a guy and Aex treats him only as a bestfriend while Tong chose......... Mew stops for a moment forcing himself to remember the past but was shocked when he discovered that the last thing he can remember is that when Tong called his name after the concert in Siam Square. He knows that something happened after that but he just can't recall it. He keeps on forcing his brain to remember it until pain is the only thing that he can remember and feel.

“Arrgghh!!! Arrgghh!!! Aaahhh!! Help me! Heelpp!!” Mew shouted while crying and grasping his hair.

Tong and Aex wake up in fear and despair doing everything they can to comfort Mew while his mother is just standing meters away from Mew watching his son suffering and crying in pain. Ying runs to Mew's room hearing the terror from Mew's voice. As she enters the room, she sees Mew in a very pity situation thus accidentally letting the coffee go from her hands that she bought for the three people remaining in the room except Mew. She didn't waste time and call the nurses immediately. The nurses go to Mew's room and injects him a kind of liquid substance which caused him to relax and puts him again into a deep slumber.

After everyone became calm, the doctor enters the scene and explains everything to them

“Hmm, unfortunately, the patient is currently in the state called “Selective amnesia” in which the patient will be only remembering a certain part of his life.1 out of 10 patients fully recovered their memory in a long time while the remaining didn't have the chance to remember the memories that they've lost for their entire life. In this case, we should make the patient comfortable in every thing he do and the best thing that we can do for now is to pray. So I guess, I'll be leaving you for now, just call me whenever you needed.” then the doctor left leaving Tong, Aex and Ying out of words while Vhet is sitting down in the couch reading some magazines about the latest fashion of this year.

“Don't worry, my son will be alright.” Vhet utters while her eyes is still on the magazine. Vhet then closes the magazine after satisfying herself and stands up to know the three persons in whom she thought to be the three closest friends of Mew.

Vhet slowly walks towards the three who are standing beside Mew. “ I think it's the time to know the three of you. I'm sorry for being rude a while ago. Who are you boy with braces?” Vhet asks Aex.

Aex hesitated to anwer but finally gave up.

“I'm Aex, Mew's boy......” Tong stops him by tapping his shoulder.

“Mew's boy band mate.” Tong continued and glances at Aex.

Vhet laughs sarcastically and said

“I know he's a boy, I'm not that dull but I never knew my son was into this band and music stuff. How about you?”

“Tong.” Tong answered.

“And you're my son's?” Vhet continued.

Tong didn't know what to say. He was too nervous to answer.

“He is Mew's friend.” Aex answered for Tong and gives Tong a quick stare.

“How about you young lady?” Vhet asks Ying.

Vhet didn't get an answer from Ying, instead she got an outrageous look as a sign of reply. It made Vhet uncomfortable but asked Ying again for the second time.

“I said who are you?”

“I don't need to introduce myself for a worthless mother like you! I thought I got the worst mother in the world but Mew got.” Ying exclaimed and left the room banging the door loudly.

Vhet was shocked on what Ying answered. Somehow, those words pierced through her heart but she chooses to ignore those.

Tong and Aex left the room to follow Ying.

“Wait for us Ying!” Aex shouted.

As the three of them left, Mew wakes up. At first, his vision was blurred but after a few moment, he can clearly see the white ceiling above his body and feels the cool air swinging around his lean body. He tilted his head to his left and there, he sees his mom after missing her for almost 2 years.

“Mom?” Mew utters.

Vhet looks at Mew and walks into his direction.

As Vhet comes nearer to Mew, Mew noticed a teardrop in the face of her mom that made him wonder during this time.

“Mom, are you crying?” Mew asked.

Vhet quickly grabs her handkerchief and wipe it.

“Of course I didn't, maybe something just came in into my eye and I didn't notice it.” What a lame excuse for a 19 year old boy should've been! Vhet thought in her mind while she answered Mew.

Actually, Vhet also didn't know why she cried. Is she that naïve not to feel that single teardrop?

Vhet turns her face opposite from Mew's direction with embarrassment.

“I just came here last night to check how was our business doing here. I really don't want to visit you but your father told me to do so. He wanted to know if you're in a good condition and I guess you are except for that minor bruises and that amnesia thing in which I think you'll recover soon. You still remember me and I guess we have no problem about that. I'm leaving tomorrow morning so I should not waste my time here anymore, I'll be heading to the mall to buy some clothes. Just call me when you need money.” Vhet walks to the door and touches its knob.

“I'll be leaving.” And Vhet opens the door. Before she can completely take her graceful exit, Mew suddenly exclaimed

“Mom, can I have some money?”

“Why? Is the money not enough?” Vhet stops for a while and waited for Mew's reply.

Vhet waited for 10 seconds until Mew speaks of these words.

“I just want to buy half of your time.” and Mew looked down and burst into emotions.

Vhet looks at poor Mew crying and said only one but meaningful word.

“FOOL!”

And Vhet closed the door walking away from Mew.

----------END OF CHAPTER 6-------

Note: I'm really sorry for the delay of this chapter. I've been busy for a while. Please also forgive me for a short chapter after those long wait but I hope you did enjoy Smile. I'm not yet an expert in the field of medicine so please forgive me if my medical terms went wrong or were inconsistent. Thanks for understanding Smile.
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz June 6th 2011, 7:27 pm

inspired sa mula sa puso? hehe
    mala SELINA nga!
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 6th 2011, 7:30 pm

haha haha
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

Post by iartnino June 6th 2011, 7:55 pm

Ang drama!!! Sige, aabangan ko ang next chapters. hehehe..
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 6th 2011, 8:02 pm

hehe hehe

Thanks daddy Henri kahit alam kong di siya maganda XD
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

Post by iartnino June 6th 2011, 8:06 pm

Ano ka ba, maganda sya!!! Kelangan lang ng minor edits ^__^
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 6th 2011, 8:24 pm

haha haha

Sabi mo eh. XD
    Miharu
    Miharu
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 756
    Registration date : 2011-05-01

Post by Miharu June 6th 2011, 9:11 pm

Aaaawww complicated mother-son relationship.. thanks JV!!
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 6th 2011, 10:48 pm

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen) - Page 13 M073

mababasa ko na siya atlast! whoohoo! thanks for this SP! keep up the good work Wink
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by Dann05 June 6th 2011, 10:52 pm

S_P believe in yourself!!!
    it is the most important thing..tama unting inspiration at edit lang magandang maganda na ulit sya!!it is alright maganda pa rin naman ah!!!
    ah natuwa ako sa mahal kong si ying ang tapang..ahaha GO YING I LOVE YOU!!!!
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz June 6th 2011, 10:55 pm

ano kaya ang sunod na twist?
    hmmm
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by raredream27 June 6th 2011, 11:28 pm

excited na ulit ako sa susunod!!!!! clap
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen June 6th 2011, 11:52 pm

hehe

Thanks talaga sa mga support niyo guys! At dahil diyan, mas huhusayan ko pa ang pagsusulat at papahirapan ko pa si Mew lalo.. Buwahaha.. (Evil luagh).. joke! Thanks talaga Very Happy.. I really appreciate your every single comment here Very Happy
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 12th 2011, 3:13 pm

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen) - Page 13 M018
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by raredream27 June 12th 2011, 5:05 pm

cute

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 12:26 pm