Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+24
railey
brianrussel
erickhigh
jinler
drakevenom
99thornlessredroses
ilovebulbasaur
kerwinklark
kakroch99
candyman89
shyvar
al
westin_pchynatic
Miharu
ateneo forever
Dann05
nonez
raredream27
jose
kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
red
khainz
iartnino
Silent_Pen
28 posters

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen) - Page 6 Empty Re: Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Post by Dann05 May 13th 2011, 8:09 pm

oo para habang wala ako..marami pa rin ang magpopost..hehe..

kasi alam mo westin atin lang to ha wag mong sasabihin sa iba gossip
    nalulungkot kasi yung mga member dito lalo na yung tatlong yan kasi wala na masyadong nagpopost...kaya be active para matuta sila gossip
    ayan ha wag mong sasabihin..shhhh!!
    kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2011-03-11

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen) - Page 6 Empty Re: Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Post by kerben_lopez@yahoo.com May 13th 2011, 9:27 pm

Id like to be active here but the problem is laging offtopic kaya read na lang ako minsan
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz May 13th 2011, 9:45 pm

oo dann
    nalulungkot ako kapag wala tao dito!
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Dann05 May 13th 2011, 9:47 pm

ah ganun ba cge i will abide the rules like an iron fist order!!^_^
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

Post by iartnino May 13th 2011, 9:48 pm

It's fun reading here~ andaming nangyayari. hehehe.
    Mukhang dumadami na ang active members~ nakakatuwa Smile

madalas din akong tumambay dito na walang tao, nalulungkot din ako. Pero ganun talaga, hindi naman sa lahat ng oras, online ang members.
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Post by Silent_Pen May 13th 2011, 10:20 pm

kerben_lopez@yahoo.com wrote:it's alright to speak in English but see to it that when you use your English everyone understands; otherwise your posts become useless so to speak !!!! behhhhh !

Okay.. HAHAHA...
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 13th 2011, 10:20 pm

westin_pchynatic wrote:Grabe!!! Sobrang breath taking and heart warming yung chapter 4 i like it so much

Thank you west. Just keep on posting and I'll surely make my next chapters more beautiful next time Smile
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 13th 2011, 10:21 pm

Dann05 wrote:hello westin welcome to the forum hope you become very active like S_P and Henri, Khianz And More!!!keep on posting!!!

Ako talaga ang una ano... HAHAHA
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 13th 2011, 10:22 pm

kerben_lopez@yahoo.com wrote:Id like to be active here but the problem is laging offtopic kaya read na lang ako minsan

Then join sa tropang off-topics.. HAHAHA
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 13th 2011, 10:25 pm

khainz wrote:oo dann
    nalulungkot ako kapag wala tao dito!

Hahaha.. Drama ng mga tao ngayon.. HAHAHA
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino May 13th 2011, 10:25 pm

Silent_Pen wrote:
    Dann05 wrote:hello westin welcome to the forum hope you become very active like S_P and Henri, Khianz And More!!!keep on posting!!!

Ako talaga ang una ano... HAHAHA

syempre, ikaw pinaka-active sa ngayon. haha
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 13th 2011, 10:49 pm

Siguro pero nakakapanibago lang kasi noong una, kami lang talaga ni Imman at Nonez ang nagpopost dito tapos biglang naging marami.. HAHAHA
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino May 13th 2011, 11:01 pm

It's all thanks to your hard work and dedication. hahaha
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 13th 2011, 11:04 pm

Ako talaga?? HAHAHA.. Di ko alam ang ginawa ko xD
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino May 13th 2011, 11:27 pm

Nagpost ka lang nang nag-post dito. hehehe. Being active is considerably good enough to keep this page as alive as it is. ^_^
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz May 14th 2011, 6:22 pm

kung walang active kahit isa dito
    wala din siguro ung iba pang active
    kaya clap tayo sa mga sarili natin kasi binuhay natin nag site!

i hope mas dumami pa tayong lahat

spread happiness!
    haha
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino May 14th 2011, 6:47 pm

ay oo nga~ hahaha..
    clap clap clap clap
    We did a good job~ Sana lang dumami pa lalo ang fans ng August band at ni Pchy sa Philippines Smile
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1658
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by raredream27 May 15th 2011, 12:52 am

where's the next chapter??? ehem Very Happy
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino May 15th 2011, 1:00 am

Paging Silent Pen~ may nanghihingi na ng next chapter. hehehe. Anong chapter na pala yan? Yung collaborative effort, or yung may 2 version?
    raredream27
    raredream27
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1658
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by raredream27 May 15th 2011, 1:01 am

gusto ko na kasi mabasa yung sunod na chapter cute
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 15th 2011, 2:23 pm

Ok, I'll post my next chapter then Smile
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen May 15th 2011, 2:56 pm

CHAPTER 5
    “A Chance To Start A New Beginning”

While the rain is still pouring heavily, there stands a poor boy at the other corner, Aex. Aex who've just saw the things that is happening between Mew and Tong from the beginning, from the time that Mew and Tong talked until the most painful part that he felt in his more than 15 years of existence, the part when Mew and Tong kissed passionately.

Aex wants to stop them so he hurriedly go to the place where Mew and Tong is standing but someone holds his hand and said

“Aex, you wanted Mew to be happy right? Both of us know who can really make Mew happy, it's Tong Aex and it's not you. I know that you already knew it from the start. Are you really that numb not to feel that or just pretending to be numb for your own happiness? Don't be too selfish Aex. Mew already gave you the chance to love him and now I beg you Aex, please give Mew the chance to be happy again.”

Aex's body couldn't move upon hearing those words. He never thought that somebody can have that guts to confront him like that but otherwise, Aex gave a thought on what Ying said. Ying was right, he must've been too selfish after these years but nobody can ever blame him why he acted like that, he really loves Mew from the start and he will do anything just to make Mew fall in love with him too. He already did everything but he knows , no one can ever change the fact that the only person inside Mew's heart will always be Tong.

At the contrary, Mew already found the chance to escape from the euphoria that he felt while in Tong's lips. Tong chases Mew's lips to feel the feeling that he was always looking for after that romantic garden scene but Mew resists and said

“I'm sorry Tong, but this isn't right.”

“Tell me why Mew?” Tong said.

“From the day that you left me, many things happened and changed. You don't know how many times I guarded my phone waiting for your call that night and that craziness lasted for about 2 weeks. I am not in myself for those weeks, I didn't ate anything, I locked myself in my house letting no one to get in touch with me, even my band mates, even my bestfriend Aex. I pretended to be happy when you left me Tong, when you gave me that nose piece because I saw your happiness at that moment too but that pretending act lead me to something I feared and felt when my grandmother died, loneliness and sorrow is what I've found in that act but everything changed in that one particular morning.

(Flashback)

(In the bay where Mew and Tong usually stops when they were little kids, Mew is sitting beside Tong while Mew's head rests in Tong's shoulders watching a scene where the sun sets. “I love you Mew” Tong said and Mew lifts his head to catch Tong's lips but as their lips became closer, Tong suddenly vanished in the air.)

Mew opened his eyes realizing that everything happened was just merely a dream. Mew's room was dark even the sun shines clearly because Mew surrounded his room with big curtains covering it by the rays of the sun. Mew was wondering of how the weather acted these days, last night he can clearly hear how the rain poured heavily but today, he can feel how the sun shines brightly even if he can't see it.

While Mew was still on his bed, an unfamiliar song entered his ears for the first time

(INTRODUCTION)
    “Yang mee reuang raao maak maai gieow gap kwaam rak
    (There are still many stories about love)
    Haak long yoot pak jong fang sa gon
    (Stop for a while and listen first)
    Ja roo waa rao mai dern yoo dieow daai
    (You will know that we don't walk alone)
    Yang mee poo-kon bon taang eek laak laai
    (There are still other people on the various paths)
    Eek maak maai tee rao gor dtaang
    (The many paths that we take differently)
    Mong haa kwaam rak maa dterm hai dtem hua jai
    (To search for love to fill our hearts with)

(CHORUS)
    Taa man bpen pleng bon taang dern kiang.
    (If there is a song on the path we walk together)
    Tee ja mee piang siang ter gap chan
    (That only has voices of you and me)
    Lae mai mee wan tee chan lae ter ja dern jaak gan bpai tee nai
    (Then you and I shall never walk alone, anywhere)
    Lae taa chee-wit keu tuang-tam-nong
    (And if life is a melody)
    Ter keu kam rong tee mee kwaam maai
    (You wish to be the lyrics to give it meaning)
    Hai jai daai seung lae mee plang ja dern dtor bpai hai glai.”
    (To touch my heart and give me strength to walk a long way)

“Mew! Can you make this song more beautiful?” somebody shouted.

Mew hurriedly stood up and opened the curtains to see who sang that very wonderful song giving light to Mew's bedroom after 2 weeks of darkness. To his surprise, he saw Aex outside his house, shivering, wet but despite of that you can clearly see his charming face wearing a warm smile to Mew.

Without hesitations, Mew hurriedly went down to let Aex enter his house but as he opens the door, Aex just gave him one word and fainted.

“Mew!”

Mew panicked and brought Aex to his bed. His adrenaline rushed up giving him extra energy to bring Aex to his room. As he brought Aex upstairs, he can feel the high temperature that surrounds Aex's body despite of the wet shirt that Aex wears indicating that he has a high fever.

Without a doubt, Mew got the wet shirt that Aex is wearing off making him see how perfect Aex body was, but he thought that it's the right thing to do than to let Aex suffer in his wet shirt, Aex's welfare is what matters most for Mew for now. Mew then got a warm water and towel wiping Aex's face, as he wipes Aex's face, Mew can clearly see how adorable and charming Aex's face was, a typical boyfriend indeed. How lucky Aex's girlfriend should have been. As these thoughts came in his mind, someone suddenly grabs his hands and said

“I'm glad to see you again Mew!”

“Aex! You're awake, how are you? Aren't you feeling well? You want me to bring you in the hospital?” Mew said.

“Being beside you is enough for me Mew. Please don't leave me.” Aex replied.

Mew tried to change the topic and asked few questions

“Are you insane Aex? Why are you there standing outside my house all night? You want to die because of a high fever?”

“Dying beside you is better than to live my entire life without you Mew.” Aex answered.

“Mew, I know that what happened for the past few days have been difficult for you, but you should move on Mew! Tong chose a life without you and you should accept that, it's just not Tong who've been loving you for a long time Mew, there are many of us, Ying, our band mates and me Mew, many are waiting for you in the real world, it's time to face them Mew, it's time to live without Tong.” Aex continued.

“You don't understand it Aex, you will never understand it because you never experienced to love somebody whole-heartedly that your whole life only revolves to him or her Aex.” Mew cried.

“I already experienced it Mew and I also understand you because the person whom I loving for many years was you Mew , I love you more than of a bestfriend and you never noticed it because all this time, it was just Tong who got your attention. I love you Mew, I love you.” Aex confessed.

“Aex, I'm sorry but.” Mew stopped

“I know it Mew but I'm willing to wait until your heart is ready to love again, please give me a chance Mew.” Aex butted in.”

(Back to the present)

From that day, Aex waited and persevered until he finally caught a fingernail in my arms. I gave him a chance Tong and I never regret in what I did. I love you Tong but I need Aex in my life, I'm sorry.” Mew said and walked away with his heart torn into pieces.

Mew knows he love Tong more than Aex but he can never forgive his self seeing Aex crying and living sorrowfully because of him. Aex was just too good for him and he thinks that it's the right time to return all the things that Aex gave him.

Aex grabs his hand from Ying and walks away going to nowhere. He decided to let Mew and Tong live happily together because Ying is right, Mew will be truly happy only within Tong's side.

But as Aex walks away from the three of them, he heard somebody was calling his name so he turns at his back and sees Mew running toward him.

“Wait for me Aex!” Mew shouted while crossing the street.

Aex was delightful to see Mew running towards him but he felt suddenly uneased, something was going to happen, something was wrong and to his surprise , he saw a car running towards Mew and as he noticed it, he realized that it's too late to save Mew from such disgrace.

(Tires screeching)

“MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

-------End of Chapter 5--------

Note: This is the original one and I'm still waiting for Nick's review Smile

Last edited by Silent_Pen on June 3rd 2011, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Miharu
    Miharu
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 756
    Registration date : 2011-05-01

Post by Miharu May 15th 2011, 3:54 pm

It's all good! Hohoh. Aex's perfect body *faints* in love

S_P it's a job well done. I don't think that part was "lain" at all. I'm so excited for what will happen next yes
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino May 15th 2011, 5:17 pm

Waaaaa!! Nawiwindang nanaman ako sa chapter na 'to, meron talagang Aex's perfect body scene. LOL. At meron pa talagang sumingit na message kay Nick!!!! Ano baaaaa~ hahaha.

OH mew... ang malas mo talaga kahit kailan. haha. Aabangan ko ang susunod na kabanata ^__^
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Dann05 May 15th 2011, 7:03 pm

Ayun oh..pinili nya si aex..kaso nabundol naman..MALAS!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 7:19 pm