Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+5
chanrakter
MoLoRi
seadragon
Jadenorven
Clive
9 posters

LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709

duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709 - Page 3 Empty Re: LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:14 am

Clive wrote:i am fugly... Rolling Eyes

excited though, cause my friends n i are planning to go bangkok at the end of august clap

SIAM SQUARE HERE I COME~~~

and if anyone knows how to find pchy in thailand... clap

nah, don't say that. Im pretty sure you look quite charming Wink

gosh, you guys are planning on going to Thai now?...lucky...how I wish I could go too but it is so expensive...lol

so did all your friends like the movie?
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2009-07-12

LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709 - Page 3 Empty Re: LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:18 am

it is cheap from singapore to thailand.. VERY cheap Very Happy

i only watch it with a friend and i'm guessing yes cuse she wants the mp3 of roo suek barng mhai and gan lae gan hehe
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:20 am

Clive wrote:it is cheap from singapore to thailand.. VERY cheap Very Happy

i only watch it with a friend and i'm guessing yes cuse she wants the mp3 of roo suek barng mhai and gan lae gan hehe

yea, I bet it is since you are so close to it...lol

it sound like you brought only one friend...lol...you should have brought a guy friend with you...I wondered how they would reacted rabbit
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter July 20th 2009, 1:22 am

Clive wrote:i am fugly... Rolling Eyes

excited though, cause my friends n i are planning to go bangkok at the end of august clap

SIAM SQUARE HERE I COME~~~

and if anyone knows how to find pchy in thailand... clap

Sounds absolutely fun!

I went there last year and loved every minute of it! The people and culture really captured my heart!
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:34 am

duplex wrote:

it sound like you brought only one friend...lol...you should have brought a guy friend with you...I wondered how they would reacted rabbit
    i am still in the closet when it comes to my guy friends.. silent
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:35 am

Clive wrote:
    duplex wrote:

i am still in the closet when it comes to my guy friends.. silent

that is ok. tell them when you are ready rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:36 am

i don't think i'll ever tell them.. singapore is still a really conservative state Rolling Eyes
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:37 am

Clive wrote:i don't think i'll ever tell them.. singapore is still a really conservative state Rolling Eyes

poor clive...that is ok...you could always come to us for support Wink

btw, how did the audience reacted to the ending of the movie?
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:40 am

i think everyone was sad but also confused cause of the wrong subtitle.. they must be wondering y is mew crying eventhough tong says he can be his boyfriend Rolling Eyes
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:42 am

Clive wrote:i think everyone was sad but also confused cause of the wrong subtitle.. they must be wondering y is mew crying eventhough tong says he can be his boyfriend Rolling Eyes

I can't believe that they mess up on the subtitles...lol
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:44 am

ye it is really lame lol... esp. since it is such an important one. n the sobbing/laughing guy was so inappropriately loud my friend said she was feeling for the scene(sad) and then she couldn't help but get distracted.
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:46 am

Clive wrote:ye it is really lame lol... esp. since it is such an important one. n the sobbing/laughing guy was so inappropriately loud my friend said she was feeling for the scene(sad) and then she couldn't help but get distracted.

Shocked that is so funny...they should have kicked that guy out of the movie...lol
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:47 am

indeed... and i hate over-dramatic people.
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:49 am

Clive wrote:indeed... and i hate over-dramatic people.

yea, me too...but it is quite entertaining to see them though. rabbit

btw, was this the short or the long version?
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:50 am

it was the short version... there were so many scenes missing from the director's cut!!!
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:51 am

Clive wrote:it was the short version... there were so many scenes missing from the director's cut!!!

that is too bad. maybe you could rewatch it with your friend again...she probably want to too...lol rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:52 am

she is crazy about tong Rolling Eyes she thinks pchy has too much of a "childish" look so she prefers tong who is so hot and all Rolling Eyes
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:54 am

Clive wrote:she is crazy about tong Rolling Eyes she thinks pchy has too much of a "childish" look so she prefers tong who is so hot and all Rolling Eyes

lol...yea, girls tend to like mature looking and well built guys rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:55 am

tong isn't exactly mature looking but yea he is more of the hot kind.
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:56 am

Clive wrote:tong isn't exactly mature looking but yea he is more of the hot kind.

yea, well at least you have one less person to compete with you over pchy:::haha
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 2:03 am

ahaa yea...

anyone who has been to bangkok, can you share with me which places are worth going? me n my friends have 3 main objectives- Shop, relax and eat. haha Laughing
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 2:06 am

Clive wrote:ahaa yea...

anyone who has been to bangkok, can you share with me which places are worth going? me n my friends have 3 main objectives- Shop, relax and eat. haha Laughing

maybe you should talk with "Witwisit and Me" or "Vertud21". They have quite a lot of information about thailand.
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 670
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by Jadenorven July 20th 2009, 2:07 am

Anonymous wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:Is it me, or the photos looked like they were edited?

what make you say that? rabbit

duplex, is this you?

Well, the edges of pchy, chookiat and the other people looked as if they were cropped out from a different background. Maybe it's just my eyes though but this is the second time I viewed it actually.

Aww, no objective of meeting Pchy?
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 2:09 am

ok Smile

i think i will go crazy if august happens to put up a public performance somewhere
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 2:10 am

Jadenorven wrote:
    Anonymous wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:Is it me, or the photos looked like they were edited?

what make you say that? rabbit

duplex, is this you?

Well, the edges of pchy, chookiat and the other people looked as if they were cropped out from a different background. Maybe it's just my eyes though but this is the second time I viewed it actually.

Aww, no objective of meeting Pchy?

well.. there is an indefinite bonus.. and it iis a VERY BIG bonus so i'd be practical about it... but if i get to take photos with pchy it'll be a dream come true cute

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 2:42 pm