Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+5
chanrakter
MoLoRi
seadragon
Jadenorven
Clive
9 posters

LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709

Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 670
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709 - Page 2 Empty Re: LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709

Post by Jadenorven July 13th 2009, 10:53 pm

duplex wrote:
    franzley wrote:well nice hope i can watch it in Singapore....
    mga pare puntah tayuh nagyun nah lolz ^^

I heard that last year the movie was played over in the Philippines, so why would you go to Singapore and watch it rabbit

Because LOS wasn't officially released nationwide (like Twilight, etc) and was only shown during an indie film fest (correct me if I'm wrong).

That's why a lot of Filipinos still got no idea about the movie (sad to say) cute
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709 - Page 2 Empty Re: LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709

Post by chanrakter July 13th 2009, 11:10 pm

Jadenorven wrote:
    duplex wrote:

I heard that last year the movie was played over in the Philippines, so why would you go to Singapore and watch it rabbit

Because LOS wasn't officially released nationwide (like Twilight, etc) and was only shown during an indie film fest (correct me if I'm wrong).

That's why a lot of Filipinos still got no idea about the movie (sad to say) cute

Jaden: You're right. It was shown here but in Cinemanila, an independent cinema festival here.

Clive:

Pitch does speak Zhongguowen!
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2009-07-12

Post by Clive July 13th 2009, 11:12 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:
    duplex wrote:

Jaden: You're right. It was shown here but in Cinemanila, an independent cinema festival here.

Clive:

eh but i don't think he knows how to speak it.. as in he probably just picked up a few words for that vid.(same as the jap vid)

eitherway doesnt matter i'll learn thai for his sake! xD

+ why does everyone say "zhong guo wen". can simply say "hua yu"lol.
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter July 13th 2009, 11:26 pm

Clive wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:
    duplex wrote:

Clive:

eh but i don't think he knows how to speak it.. as in he probably just picked up a few words for that vid.(same as the jap vid)

eitherway doesnt matter i'll learn thai for his sake! xD

+ why does everyone say "zhong guo wen". can simply say "hua yu"lol.

Haha! The person who taught me was from China (Xiamen). She insisted the class say "zhong guo wen" as a proper term for Mandarin Chinese.
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 14th 2009, 12:03 am

Laughing nobody in sg says "zhong guo wen" Laughing

its like instead of asking an american "do you speak english" you ask him "do you speak british" Laughing

next sat is a great day for a movie-triathalon. start off with transformers, then harry potter, n the best for the last - LOVE OF SIAM! WOOO!!!
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by Jadenorven July 14th 2009, 2:09 am

Clive wrote:Laughing nobody in sg says "zhong guo wen" Laughing

its like instead of asking an american "do you speak english" you ask him "do you speak british" Laughing

next sat is a great day for a movie-triathalon. start off with transformers, then harry potter, n the best for the last - LOVE OF SIAM! WOOO!!!

Good for you, I always enjoy movie-watching, but now I'm in a place where I'm on my own and got no one to share stuff like that.
    Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2834
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by Eustace July 14th 2009, 2:46 am

Clive wrote:FINALLY! after 2 years they decide to release this movie here.. but i only discover this movie when i visited the GV(a local movie theater chain) site, and i must say this has just become my favourite movie! the 2 main leads are so endearing, and pchy's performance in this movie was ace.

sry i don't understand filipino, but i'm glad there's a forum dedicated just for pchy n LOS! W

WHP is not just for Filipinos...

everyone is welcome here...

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 11:51 am

wow...that sound so exciting....lucky...lol Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 11:55 am

Jadenorven wrote:

Good for you, I always enjoy movie-watching, but now I'm in a place where I'm on my own and got no one to share stuff like that.

poor jade...I hope that one day you will make a lot of friends and you guys could do fun things together. being lonely, could sometime be miserable. btw, could I call you jade because typing out your full name hurts my poor little fingers...lol

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 11:56 am

Eustace wrote:
    WHP is not just for Filipinos...

everyone is welcome here...

yea, everyone is welcome here except for stalker...lol

I'm just messing with you! rabbit
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by Jadenorven July 14th 2009, 11:58 am

duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

poor jade...I hope that one day you will make a lot of friends and you guys could do fun things together. being lonely, could sometime be miserable. btw, could I call you jade because typing out your full name hurts my poor little fingers...lol

It's ok ^^

And that's one of the reasons I really loved this movie, I can relate to it so badly cute
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus July 14th 2009, 8:55 pm

WOOO,, im also xcited ..yes
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by Jadenorven July 14th 2009, 11:59 pm

Jaisus wrote:

Jai, does that mean you'll be there too in Clive's movie-triathalon? stare
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 18th 2009, 9:28 pm

so he was in singapore to promote the movie...

LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709 - Page 2 TLOS_InSingapore18
    LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709 - Page 2 TLOS_InSingapore13

they celebrated his birthday...
    LOS is gonna be released in Singapore on 160709 - Page 2 TLOS_InSingapore19

it could've been me blowing the candles with him terrified
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by Jadenorven July 18th 2009, 10:55 pm

Is it me, or the photos looked like they were edited?

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 12:53 pm

Jadenorven wrote:Is it me, or the photos looked like they were edited?

what make you say that? rabbit

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 12:54 pm

@clive: so how was the movie? rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 19th 2009, 1:21 pm

gona be seeing it in 2 hours Laughing

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 1:23 pm

Clive wrote:gona be seeing it in 2 hours Laughing

cool...tell us all about it rabbit
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus July 19th 2009, 1:51 pm

Jadenorven wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:

Jai, does that mean you'll be there too in Clive's movie-triathalon? stare

maybe,, kung ano nlang basta mkanuod ng TLOS. haha
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 12:33 am

ok this is what happened-
    1)subtitles were horrible. not only were some words wrongly spelt, one of the most crucial line was totaly wrong. "i can't be your boyfriend" became "i can be your boyfriend" LOL.
    2) there was a mentally ill person right infront of the cinema.. halfway through the show he hopped between first n 2nd row
    3) there was a crying/laughing person who was crying/laughing(i couldn't tell) so loud throughout the whole show someone on the other extreme end told him to shut the hell up. lol.
    4) quite a few ppl squealed during the kissing scene. n my friend tugged my sleeve lol.
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:08 am

haha

I like the part when your friend tugged on your sleeve...lol

gosh, it sound like you have a great time! did you take any pics for us to see? rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:10 am

ye i can upload the pics but im getting the files from my friend first Very Happy
    duplex
    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by duplex July 20th 2009, 1:10 am

Clive wrote:ye i can upload the pics but im getting the files from my friend first Very Happy

ok, I can't wait to see your handsome face rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 20th 2009, 1:11 am

i am fugly... Rolling Eyes

excited though, cause my friends n i are planning to go bangkok at the end of august clap

SIAM SQUARE HERE I COME~~~

and if anyone knows how to find pchy in thailand... clap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 4:02 pm