Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+30
remde.coolair
nonez
kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
ateneo forever
shyvar
Silent_Pen
99thornlessredroses
red
MACH
paulmewtong
MS-51 W. T. to B. L.
ethyl
duplex
Rushellraj
zydrelle
winny
krispen
EmpressXenix
Jadenorven
D@shie
julliancloud
pan
jessaganda
Jaisus
gabriel
siam
b@uble
chiruruzu
LoS
Mew
34 posters

if Mew were to be kissed by another guy character in the movie, who would it be?

Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1350
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

if Mew were to be kissed by another guy character in the movie, who would it be? Empty if Mew were to be kissed by another guy character in the movie, who would it be?

Post by Mew March 27th 2009, 11:32 pm

Ying's brother... joke lol!

if Mew were to be kissed by another guy character in the movie, who would it be? Empty Re: if Mew were to be kissed by another guy character in the movie, who would it be?

Post by Guest March 27th 2009, 11:54 pm

Mew wrote:Ying's brother... joke lol!

I think Ying's bro is quite hunky...lol...could you imagine them going to bed together? Twisted Evil
    LoS
    LoS
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

if Mew were to be kissed by another guy character in the movie, who would it be? Empty Re: if Mew were to be kissed by another guy character in the movie, who would it be?

Post by LoS March 28th 2009, 11:11 pm

how bout the fat boy! I mean the other fat vocalist who sang the sleepless night lol!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by chiruruzu March 29th 2009, 10:48 am

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:Ying's brother... joke lol!

I think Ying's bro is quite hunky...lol...could you imagine them going to bed together? Twisted Evil

well, I do agree that Ying's bro is hunky., but seriously dup?! the two of them in bed??? i'd rather erase that image from my mind., lol! lol! lol!
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

Post by b@uble March 29th 2009, 11:21 am

i dont want to even try and imagine this!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu March 29th 2009, 11:45 am

b@uble wrote:i dont want to even try and imagine this!

Please don't., it's scary., lol!

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 11:46 am

chiruruzu wrote:

how is it scary? ying's bro is a hunk rabbit
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu March 29th 2009, 11:48 am

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

yep, i do agree with that., he is every bit a hunk., But with pchy., and in bed??? oh my, that's a whole other story., lol!

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 11:50 am

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

yep, i do agree with that., he is every bit a hunk., But with pchy., and in bed??? oh my, that's a whole other story., lol!

it will be more fun...don't you think? rabbit
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu March 29th 2009, 11:55 am

well, i guess in a way it would be fun., but pchy is like so innocent-looking., Razz

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 11:56 am

chiruruzu wrote:well, i guess in a way it would be fun., but pchy is like so innocent-looking., Razz

nah, he is not that innocent. did you see how he stared at tong in the movie? lol
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu March 29th 2009, 11:58 am

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:well, i guess in a way it would be fun., but pchy is like so innocent-looking., Razz

nah, he is not that innocent. did you see how he stared at tong in the movie? lol

oh yeah, i get the pchy and tong angle... But with chookie??? okay, i give in.,

Chookie is mine!!! lol!

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 12:00 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

Chookie is mine!!! lol!

actually, chookiat is taken already...dashie have first pick on him lol!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu March 29th 2009, 12:03 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

Chookie is mine!!! lol!

oh man!!! but i don't think dashie liked him that much, I might still have a chance., lol!
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by b@uble March 29th 2009, 12:04 pm

wahahaha haha haha haha

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 12:05 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

Chookie is mine!!! lol!

oh man!!! but i don't think dashie liked him that much, I might still have a chance., lol!

she like him, but she is in denial right now rabbit
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by b@uble March 29th 2009, 12:06 pm

wahahaha so nicca is in denial? haha haha haha

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 12:10 pm

b@uble wrote:wahahaha so nicca is in denial? haha haha haha

yea, she is in the denial...even though she say that she hated him, deep inside she is madly in love with him...lol
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by b@uble March 29th 2009, 12:12 pm

ill tell nicca. lol!

Post by Guest March 29th 2009, 12:14 pm

b@uble wrote:ill tell nicca. lol!

sure. Also tell her to get me something to eat because I am hungry rabbit
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu March 29th 2009, 12:15 pm

duplex wrote:
    b@uble wrote:wahahaha so nicca is in denial? haha haha haha

yea, she is in the denial...even though she say that she hated him, deep inside she is madly in love with him...lol

well, the more you hate the more you love., Very Happy

b@uble wrote:ill tell nicca. lol!

let's hope dashie will finally tell us the real score with chookie., Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by b@uble March 29th 2009, 12:18 pm

hahaha haha haha haha
    siam

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-07-02

Post by siam July 28th 2009, 2:54 pm

LoS wrote:how bout the fat boy! I mean the other fat vocalist who sang the sleepless night lol!

yun ang favorite ko sa lahat ng kanta sa tlos, tingin ko ang tamang title ay endless night po.
    gabriel

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-09-02

Post by gabriel September 2nd 2009, 10:09 pm

si direk chukiat nalang! lols. dba brother sya dun ni Ying. haha

ah, Ying, I'll pray for you :C
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus September 2nd 2009, 10:56 pm

i think i know this question?....

SOMWHERE?....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 8:40 pm