Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

4 posters

Saan makakabili ng wooden toy?

Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Saan makakabili ng wooden toy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Saan makakabili ng wooden toy?

Post by Silent_Pen April 27th 2011, 10:44 pm

Hahaha.. So their is still a possibility to turn your back around and look at that perfect direction right? haha
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

Saan makakabili ng wooden toy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Saan makakabili ng wooden toy?

Post by iartnino April 27th 2011, 10:55 pm

ehh? But what if where I'm facing right now is the ULTIMATELY PERFECT direction???
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 27th 2011, 11:07 pm

Well, all I can say is " Change is the only constant thing in this world " Wink
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 27th 2011, 11:12 pm

Hmmmm... what are you trying to do silent pen?? Saan makakabili ng wooden toy? - Page 2 M197

I'm decided. I'll keep on walking to that direction until it's a dead end. And so far, I can still see A VERY LONG WAY AHEAD Saan makakabili ng wooden toy? - Page 2 M043. Don't break up my hopes, my friend.
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 27th 2011, 11:21 pm

haha

I don't want to do anything because it's not my passion to handle other's lives.

You said it, it's a dead end so why are you still walking on that way? You can still turn around and go to the direction where a new life is waiting for you my friend. Take this suggestion my friend and everything will get better Very Happy
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 27th 2011, 11:25 pm

UNTIL I see a dead end. But I can't.. yet. It's just a never-ending winding road. But I know it's where my heart wants me to go. Seriously silent pen, I feel you're trying to do something... hahaha. Wag mo 'kong iligaw! hahahaha~

My friend,, stop this already. Nade-depress talaga ako Saan makakabili ng wooden toy? - Page 2 M040
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 27th 2011, 11:32 pm

You know you can't see it because you're in the wrong direction.. Can't you get it?? You're walking in the direction where your heart wants to go? But are you sure your brain wanted also to go to that direction? Use your brain my friend for when you follow what your heart says and your brain doesn't want it you'll end up in a road where it's endless and full of pain and I guess that's the road on which you are taking.

Just let it be my friend, it will pass away Wink
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 27th 2011, 11:36 pm

Nakakainis ka silent pen~ hahaha. Ok, I'll set this straight for you. I wanted to go where I'm heading, both mind and heart. I'm decided on this and I'm sticking to that path.
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 27th 2011, 11:39 pm

Yet you know something is wrong, I can feel it my friend Razz
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 27th 2011, 11:49 pm

Yes, there is something wrong falling for a person so far away and seems to treat you normally, even coldly. It's just a mere dream. Yes, I agree with you, everything's wrong about it... The way I sleep at 3am, just thinking about it, they way I lose my appetite for breakfast and lunch, the way I argue with you just to protect my beliefs. YES IT'S ALL WRONG!!!

Yet it feels so right.
    Please, at least let me dream... Don't worry Smile I know my limitations and the consequences of my actions. And I'm not suicidal in this kind of a small issue, so all's well Very Happy

-> grabe, ang heat-up ng discussion. Basta, you can go on with your ideas, and I'll go on with mine. ahihihi
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 28th 2011, 12:21 am

@silent pen-
    ummm, hey, sorry for being too emotional. Just, err, forget everything that I've said Smile
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 28th 2011, 12:25 am

@khianz-
    and to khianz, err, I'm sorry for talking about you while you're gone~
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 28th 2011, 12:56 am

iartnino wrote:Yes, there is something wrong falling for a person so far away and seems to treat you normally, even coldly. It's just a mere dream. Yes, I agree with you, everything's wrong about it... The way I sleep at 3am, just thinking about it, they way I lose my appetite for breakfast and lunch, the way I argue with you just to protect my beliefs. YES IT'S ALL WRONG!!!

Yet it feels so right.
    Please, at least let me dream... Don't worry Smile I know my limitations and the consequences of my actions. And I'm not suicidal in this kind of a small issue, so all's well Very Happy

-> grabe, ang heat-up ng discussion. Basta, you can go on with your ideas, and I'll go on with mine. ahihihi

and oh yeah, whoever read this post, just think of it as a random quote from somewhere I don't know. It's too embarassing to think that this cheezy stuff really came from me. errrghh..
    Ahhhhh, I should really think twice before I speak.
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz April 28th 2011, 10:14 pm

terrified

wla akong masbi...
    bkit b gnito??

(confuseD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 28th 2011, 10:22 pm

Kaya nga sabi ko, wag niyo na lang pansinin e. hahahaha. Lakas lang trip namin ni SP. haha
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz April 28th 2011, 10:37 pm

prang d na sya trip...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 28th 2011, 10:51 pm

hindi. manalig ka, trip yan. >_____<
    Pero I must admit, yung iba hindi trip. hayyy banana...

Pero tama na 'to!! Back to the topic on the wooden toy~~ XD
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz April 28th 2011, 10:52 pm

awww Sad

wooden toy Neutral
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 28th 2011, 10:57 pm

WOOOOODEN TOYYYY!!! May binebenta pa kaya sa Thailand niyan?
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz April 28th 2011, 11:38 pm

feeling ko wala nah!
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 29th 2011, 8:23 pm

iartnino wrote:Yes, there is something wrong falling for a person so far away and seems to treat you normally, even coldly. It's just a mere dream. Yes, I agree with you, everything's wrong about it... The way I sleep at 3am, just thinking about it, they way I lose my appetite for breakfast and lunch, the way I argue with you just to protect my beliefs. YES IT'S ALL WRONG!!!

Yet it feels so right.

Ayon!! Lumabas din ang totoo diba?? Ahihihi.. Kuya Henri, sabihin mo na kasi sa akin kung sino iyong napakafar-away na tao na iyan . Nakita mo na ba siya? O ano?

Wala namang masama sa managinip eh pero sa akin lang iyong, di na natin pilit takpan ang umaalingasaw na katotohanan Very Happy
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 29th 2011, 8:23 pm

iartnino wrote:@silent pen-
    ummm, hey, sorry for being too emotional. Just, err, forget everything that I've said Smile

Don't worry, I still want more haha
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 29th 2011, 8:24 pm

iartnino wrote:

Yet it feels so right.

and oh yeah, whoever read this post, just think of it as a random quote from somewhere I don't know. It's too embarassing to think that this cheezy stuff really came from me. errrghh..
    Ahhhhh, I should really think twice before I speak.

Don't be ashame of your truth my friend Very Happy.. That quote came from your heart and I can feel it Wink
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen April 29th 2011, 8:26 pm

khainz wrote: terrified

wla akong masbi...
    bkit b gnito??

(confuseD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ano iyong ganito??? Sa tingin ko mukhang may naramdaman ko nang nabasa mo iyong mga post ni Kuya Henri and I can't determine it, sort of a jealousy or happiness, nandiyan lang sa dalawa.. Promise Very Happy.. Ba't ka naman confuse? ehem
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz April 29th 2011, 9:53 pm

S_P......lahat na!

grabe!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 5:47 am