Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+23
nonez
hinhElf
candyman89
kerwinklark
Dann05
danato0409
red
khainz
iartnino
Silent_Pen
el_426
duplex
hyperrhon015
jessaganda
EDRIANPENGUINO
julipych
noiraileserpentine
Ilan
Jadenorven
zydrelle
chanrakter
krispen
Rushellraj
27 posters

TLOS a part of your life(share it here)

nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 10 Empty Re: TLOS a part of your life(share it here)

Post by nonez June 26th 2011, 10:32 pm

hehe kaya nga joke lang eh....

mambubuntis ftw... tongue
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 10 Empty Re: TLOS a part of your life(share it here)

Post by khainz June 26th 2011, 10:33 pm

haha si kuya nonez naman!

gusto na nga nyang magkaanak si mayk
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1905
    Registration date : 2011-06-01

Post by candyman89 June 26th 2011, 10:36 pm

hahahahaha

TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 10 07
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 447
    Registration date : 2011-06-20

Post by kerwinklark June 26th 2011, 10:51 pm

Wow, that's what I'm really yearning for hin, but it's hard. Freudian Psychology, you know. hehe

As regards to the teaser, I want to tear my hair out of frustration. On the positive note, AB is going to be seen in Philippine Tv! clap
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 26th 2011, 10:53 pm

Mayk, ninong ako ah. haha
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 26th 2011, 10:58 pm

hahahaha shure! magiging ninong at ninang kayong lahat dito! haha

mas maraming ninong at ninang, mas magiging masaya ang anak ko tuwing pasko haha
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by nonez June 26th 2011, 11:00 pm

haha kaw talaga mayk

i business ba naman ang anak lol!
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2011-06-24

Post by hinhElf June 26th 2011, 11:04 pm

kerwinklark wrote:Wow, that's what I'm really yearning for hin, but it's hard. Freudian Psychology, you know. hehe
    clap

At first I thought you were talking about the desire of learning Thai language hehe
    Why are you yearning for it? stare One negative thing is that you will feel lonely as rare people are like you terrified
    terrified I love Pchy in love
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz June 26th 2011, 11:07 pm

wushu
    baka ikaw ang magiging masaya kapag pasko
    ginawang business ang anak!
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 26th 2011, 11:14 pm

hinhElf wrote:

At first I thought you were talking about the desire of learning Thai language hehe
    Why are you yearning for it? stare One negative thing is that you will feel lonely as rare people are like you terrified

what? so kuya klark was not pertaining to the desire of learning thai? then what was he pertaining to??? O.o haha

haha kuya nonez at ian, d ah! gusto ko lang maging masaya ang anak ko paglaki TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 10 27
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 26th 2011, 11:18 pm

candyman89 wrote:
    hinhElf wrote:

what? so kuya klark was not pertaining to the desire of learning thai? then what was he pertaining to??? O.o haha

haha kuya nonez at ian, d ah! gusto ko lang maging masaya ang anak ko paglaki TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 10 27
    what, I don't know. So what is Freudian Psychology for ? stare
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz June 26th 2011, 11:19 pm

ows?
    haha
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 26th 2011, 11:22 pm

hinh, i think he was pertaining to Freud’s Stages of Psychosexual Development? am i right kuya klark??

onga ian! hahahaha! alagaan mo maigi ang magiging pamankin mo ah! TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 10 27

Last edited by candyman89 on June 26th 2011, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz June 26th 2011, 11:32 pm

bye
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 27th 2011, 1:25 am

I apologize hin for my late response, I studied my lessons for tomorrow.

I am really fascinated with asexuality but too bad, I ain't one.
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 27th 2011, 1:29 am

and yes, mayk or candyman is right.

Mayk, i ninong mu rin anak ko. haha
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 27th 2011, 2:01 am

you stay up so late kerwinklark, I guess it's nearly 1 am in your country right?
    People say that not many people in Thailand, especially straight boys support the Love of siam, except for gays, fangirls, and some others.
    In Vietnam, most of fans are fangirls, others are gays, and the rest are generous-in-thought people or asexual ones Very Happy
    But those who are in favor of Pchy and August band are from any kinds -----> Pchy is number one in love
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 27th 2011, 11:22 am

yeah, they had this adverse reaction when thai watched the film. In our country, the demography of TLoS fans is almost the same with yours except for us, some straights who happened to love Ying and Donut, este the film. hehe
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 27th 2011, 12:02 pm

really haha
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by Dann05 June 27th 2011, 12:07 pm

okay i really want to read this thread thoroughly but i need to go to school now maybe later ^_^
    see ya guys!!
    red
    red
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 577
    Registration date : 2011-02-23

Post by red June 27th 2011, 12:39 pm

I've never been so addicted to any asian artist until I watched The Love of Siam. I couldn't really understand it fully well because right after I watched it, I found myself looking for articles , pictures and videos of Pchy. His portrayal of his role as Mew is unforgettable, it was that particular role that made me love him so much.

The LOve of Siam brought so many significant changes in my life. One of these changes is my acceptance of my true self. Since then, I have become so free. I have freed myself from the bondage of hiding my true identity, and this I owe to Mew in The Love of Siam.
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 27th 2011, 1:22 pm

red wrote:I've never been so addicted to any asian artist until I watched The Love of Siam. I couldn't really understand it fully well because right after I watched it, I found myself looking for articles , pictures and videos of Pchy. His portrayal of his role as Mew is unforgettable, it was that particular role that made me love him so much.

The LOve of Siam brought so many significant changes in my life. One of these changes is my acceptance of my true self. Since then, I have become so free. I have freed myself from the bondage of hiding my true identity, and this I owe to Mew in The Love of Siam.
    cute cute
    This is what I want to say, Red, but I was so lazy to translate it into english here blush blush I'm an avid fan too. Daniel Harry Potter used to make me desire for him (but not as much as Pchy now). However, I don't like Daniel's role in the play Equue.
    Pchy with his excellent role Mew, together with his voice, his gesture, his songs, his so cute appearance and smile,...anything from him, make me dote on him. And for the first time in my life, I've got an idol. Now I can answer that when my friends ask me" who is your idol?"
    in love in love
    wow, you're really an avid fan, red
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 27th 2011, 2:43 pm

yeah hin, I found Ying sweet and Donut, uhm.. basta.. If I was given a chance to insert a character in that movie, I'll be Ying's nosy suitor hehe

I agree with Sir Red. Smile
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

Post by iartnino June 27th 2011, 7:11 pm

red wrote:I've never been so addicted to any asian artist until I watched The Love of Siam. I couldn't really understand it fully well because right after I watched it, I found myself looking for articles , pictures and videos of Pchy. His portrayal of his role as Mew is unforgettable, it was that particular role that made me love him so much.

I second the motion!!
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 27th 2011, 8:28 pm

in love in love in love Pchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 3rd 2024, 3:55 am