Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+23
nonez
hinhElf
candyman89
kerwinklark
Dann05
danato0409
red
khainz
iartnino
Silent_Pen
el_426
duplex
hyperrhon015
jessaganda
EDRIANPENGUINO
julipych
noiraileserpentine
Ilan
Jadenorven
zydrelle
chanrakter
krispen
Rushellraj
27 posters

TLOS a part of your life(share it here)

kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 447
    Registration date : 2011-06-20

TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 8 Empty Re: TLOS a part of your life(share it here)

Post by kerwinklark June 22nd 2011, 8:44 pm

si irog ko ba? Ewan ba? Ang gulo nga niya e. (o ako). Pero kahit paano masaya naman.

Ukol sa kwento ko, ayun. Napangiti ako sa ilang scenes sa pelikula, kasi nangyari samin sa real life. hehe
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1905
    Registration date : 2011-06-01

TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 8 Empty Re: TLOS a part of your life(share it here)

Post by candyman89 June 22nd 2011, 8:59 pm

try mo nalang kaya kausapin siya kuya klark
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz June 22nd 2011, 9:02 pm

nangyari sayo ang nagyari kay tong at mew klark?
    ayusin nyu na ng GF mo!
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 22nd 2011, 9:07 pm

Oo. Aayusin na hehe sina silent war ako e.

Oo, ke tong at mew klark.. Nung kwan, nagsulat ako ng tula para sa kanya noong ano, basta. Hirap i explain. shy
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 22nd 2011, 9:10 pm

hahaha! eh d ikaw na una magbreak ng silent war kuya klark, haha. kausapin mo na sya, kasi mas lalong hihirap ang sitwasyon pag tinatago ang totoong nararamdaman eh
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 22nd 2011, 9:14 pm

ahaha. ayos na, ahm.. dati nangyari sa akin yun, post ko rito kapag ayos na kami ni gf.
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 22nd 2011, 9:17 pm

ahaha. ayos na, ahm.. dati nangyari sa akin yun, kaya siguro di pa rin magsawa. At nakapili na ako. Si gf nga, kaso away naman nangyayari. shy

post ko rito kapag ayos na kami ni gf. hehe
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz June 22nd 2011, 9:22 pm

kaya mo yan klark
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 22nd 2011, 9:29 pm

gogo kuya klark, kausapin mo na a???? TLOS a part of your life(share it here) - Page 8 106
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 22nd 2011, 9:38 pm

Sure sure. Thanks sa suporta ka pchynatics. Smile
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 22nd 2011, 9:39 pm

hey, that's what friends are for Wink
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz June 22nd 2011, 9:57 pm

yes
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by Dann05 June 22nd 2011, 10:33 pm

yes
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2011-06-24

Post by hinhElf June 25th 2011, 1:15 am

Wink I just can understand a little from your posts. Google translation does not help much.
    I wish there would be TLOS II, and Pchy and Mario would be a real couple.
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 25th 2011, 1:54 am

Ahm, I'm gonna translate my story in English so you'll understand it clearly.

There was a time when it felt I was bullied at school, which was at most, similar with Mew's condition. Then here came my best bud, (Okay call him Tong if you want) to be at my side. I thought I was in love with him. We almost shared a kiss. Upon watching the film, I realized the difference between romantic love and brotherhood love. I felt the latter. I have a girlfriend and we're happy.

Hope this helped you. So sorry for wrong grammars.
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 25th 2011, 11:55 am

So you mean the love between Tong and Mew is brotherhood? I used to think so because their love is so pure, but no matter what it is, I still admire since their love is nice.
    I used to be bullied at secondary school too, since I'm asexual: I'm abnormal, just like you or Mew(bullied). I did feel very lonely. I think that's one of many reasons which hold back my feelings of Love of Siam. Though no one like Tong came and helped me, I overcame. Now I have a lot of friends at high school, they are not as good as tong but they are not bullies or too callous. The Love of Siam reminds me of the past, and while supplying me with lots of teachings, the film also makes me continuously hope for a great friend like Tong someday.
    I'm glad that you have a best bud Smile
    Wow you Filipinos are so friendly and sociable Wink Wink
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerwinklark June 25th 2011, 12:25 pm

I personally don't know hin. My instinct just told me it isn't what I felt for my best bud.

My insight would be Tong could either be forced to choose not to become Mew's boyfriend due to the norms or; Tong chose to remain Mew's bestfriend. Smile

uhm.. There are a lot of members here who you can interact. Yes, we are friendly. As you noticed, I'm still new to WHP but they made me feel as if I was already a part of it the moment I had my first post.
    Keep on posting. There are other threads here which you will enjoy. hehe
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by Dann05 June 26th 2011, 10:55 am

good thing you are already interacting guys i'm happy and by the way hin your asexual???

if i remember correctly that means you are not attracted to any gender at all specially to opposite sex am i right???

well for me too it is mew and tong shared pure love kuya kerwin just got confuse his feelings..^_^
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 26th 2011, 12:17 pm

you're right Dann05 :d
    Very few people know asexuality, becasue it is rare. The largest and most popular forum for asexuality at present is AVEN forum.
    cause I'm asexual, I like Pure love, and accidentally, it's the kind of love tong and mew share together(at least in my opinion) Very Happy
    congratulations for you Filipinos watching Pchy TV today Very Happy. I wish the interview will be up on Youtube
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 26th 2011, 12:43 pm

hehe im still confused with the term asexual hehe but kudos on you for surviving a dark past, and because of that, you'll surely live a brighter future Smile
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 26th 2011, 2:10 pm

hi hi, yup.
    And the news of the interview with Pchy may be the best news of this week, and seems to be a weekend-present for you Filipinos, huh? Very Happy
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 26th 2011, 2:15 pm

ofcourse it is! hahaha! its even better than the "no classes tomorrow" news haha its also an awsome week ender for us! my gosh! i cant wait till 6pm comes! i'm all giddy with excitement! bounce
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 26th 2011, 2:43 pm

Sad oh no, the happier you are, the sadder I am Sad
    anyway, congratulations!!! Pchy number one right? Very Happy
    uhm, isn't it the summer vacation now? you still go to classes? or is it an extra class?
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by candyman89 June 26th 2011, 2:51 pm

aawwhh, thats ok, vietnam will eventually have its share of the AB fever and maybe someday, we can all meet up on one of the concerts of AB in Thailand, wouldn't that be great?! Very Happy

actually, classes started on june 6 and june 13 on other schools here in the philippines, is it still summer vacation there in vietnam?
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by hinhElf June 26th 2011, 3:02 pm

yeah, if only all of us would gather at Pchy's concert in Thailand one day Very Happy
    We are enjoying the first month of the summer vacation( 6,7,8 )
    Don't your schools end in summer and begin in autumn?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 2:37 am