Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+37
Miharu
Dann05
khainz
candyman89
kerwinklark
hinhElf
Silent_Pen
YunSeung
doaoc07
paulmewtong
atebugs
marianner
cakra
el_426
99thornlessredroses
PinoyTechGuy
zydrelle
winny
EmpressXenix
Niramitr
krispen
momiji
nonez
julliancloud
jessaganda
yamzkie_04@yahoo.com
duplex
D@shie
KAR
John585
julipych
MoLoRi
Jaisus
Jadenorven
itinakdada08
chanrakter
Eustace
41 posters

Introduce yourself (English Thread)

99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Introduce yourself (English Thread) - Page 10 Empty Re: Introduce yourself (English Thread)

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 21st 2010, 2:22 am

oh. i'll just call you vince then. hola! haha.
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

Introduce yourself (English Thread) - Page 10 Empty Re: Introduce yourself (English Thread)

Post by doaoc07 September 21st 2010, 3:26 am

welcome welcome sa WHP hi
    Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2834
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by Eustace October 2nd 2010, 10:30 am

YunSeung wrote:Hi ทุกคน! hi

YunSeung is just my favorite game character.
    My real name is Vince Catubig, you can call me Yun instead evil. . .

Im still studying beh
    I love playing Arcade Games specially Soul Calibur, Im a huge fan of it. terrified terrified
    I like simple and not boastful person ehem

I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MCUH in love in love in love
    IT'S LIKE A DRUG!!!! in love in love in love

Introduce yourself (English Thread) - Page 10 B16Hello there!!!

Introduce yourself (English Thread) - Page 10 Cz43WELCOME TO WITWISIT HIRUNWONGKUL PHILIPPINES!!!Introduce yourself (English Thread) - Page 10 Cz19

i'm Eustace but you can call me Steve, Stevie or Stibsky... Introduce yourself (English Thread) - Page 10 82
    julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2419
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by julipych October 4th 2010, 6:45 pm

Oh hello everyone! Let me introduce myself again.

My name is "Julipych"...yeah that's my username, I mean. hehe

You can call "July" or put "Ate" before it (sign of respect?!) just kidding! haha

I've been a member since last March 2009 but because of busyness of life...I wasn't able to post for ages.

But here I am. I'm back. I'm back because of my love for Pchy (and ONG)! haha in love

Hope you guys enjoy yourselves. And I'd love to get to know more of each and every one of you. Smile
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 4th 2010, 9:27 pm

welcome back ate july!! hi
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter October 4th 2010, 9:39 pm

Julie! Welcome back!

Yes, you love Pitch and Ong...and I believe a certain Korean guy from San Francisco named Kevin?!
    julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by julipych October 7th 2010, 6:18 pm

chanrakter wrote:Julie! Welcome back!

Yes, you love Pitch and Ong...and I believe a certain Korean guy from San Francisco named Kevin?!

Oh hello there doaoc07! hi

@ma soeur - yes, you're right! It's pchy and ong (and Kevin?!) Haha!
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses October 12th 2010, 4:28 am

julipych wrote:Oh hello everyone! Let me introduce myself again.

You can call "July" or put "Ate" before it (sign of respect?!) just kidding! haha

I've been a member since last March 2009 but because of busyness of life...I wasn't able to post for ages.

But here I am. I'm back. I'm back because of my love for Pchy (and ONG)! haha in love

Hope you guys enjoy yourselves. And I'd love to get to know more of each and every one of you. Smile

hey julipych! welcome back! do you know that i still haven't watched the whole season of sai sueb? hahaha! damn, i'm so lazy to do it. and don't worry about not posting for ages since we're in the same case. i believe i've seen some users here post pictures of ONG. i'm definitely sure you'll like it. haha.
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses October 12th 2010, 4:29 am

doaoc07 wrote:welcome back ate july!! hi

haha. this one made me laugh. you used ate even if you're older than she is. haha
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 12th 2010, 10:17 am

99thornlessredroses wrote:

haha. this one made me laugh. you used ate even if you're older than she is. haha

i'm being EXTRA respectful imman.. haha when you come back AGAIN (which i hope you do) i'll call you ate kuya too! Very Happy
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses October 13th 2010, 12:17 pm

doaoc07 wrote:

i'm being EXTRA respectful imman.. haha when you come back AGAIN (which i hope you do) i'll call you ate kuya too! Very Happy

ewww. kuya OLLIE. well it suits you. but it surely doesn't suit mine. hahaha!
    atebugs
    atebugs
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1225
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by atebugs January 25th 2011, 8:01 pm

Ola mi name is atebugs. i speak no good english but i tried very hard. i love august band to the death. nice to meat my co fellow fans with pchy. mwahZ!
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Post by Silent_Pen January 29th 2011, 8:12 pm

Hello guys!! I'm Silent_Pen but my attitude contradicts my first pen name!
    I'm looking forward to this site since I believe that this site will be the pioneer in encouraging the August band and Mario to come here in the Philippines which I think everyone is wishing. Go Pchynatics Smile
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter February 27th 2011, 9:17 pm

I suppose I need to reintroduce myself then.

My name is Alexis Araneta, but you can call me Allie. I've been a fan of the August Boys since The Love of Siam.

Oh, and I used to have a massive crush on Mario! LOL!

I've been a member since 2009, but thanks to general busyness, I wasn't able to post. I'm back thanks to August and, well, Mario's acting!

Last edited by chanrakter on February 27th 2011, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by julipych February 27th 2011, 9:25 pm

hey julipych! welcome back! do you know that i still haven't watched the whole season of sai sueb? hahaha! damn, i'm so lazy to do it. and don't worry about not posting for ages since we're in the same case. i believe i've seen some users here post pictures of ONG. i'm definitely sure you'll like it. haha.

Well, that's fine... I hope someday, they'll really sub it. And yes, I've seen those posts dedicated for Ong and it made me so HAPPY!

hi doaoc07! Okay lang tawagin mo kong ATE. No prob with me! Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses February 28th 2011, 3:40 pm

chanrakter wrote:I suppose I need to reintroduce myself then.

My name is Alexis Araneta, but you can call me Allie. I've been a fan of the August Boys since The Love of Siam.

Oh, and I used to have a massive crush on Mario! LOL!

I've been a member since 2009, but thanks to general busyness, I wasn't able to post. I'm back thanks to August and, well, Mario's acting!

channie!!! i so miss you! where's marianner? haha.

i've been hearing news from up diliman. mario's becoming more famous now because of sing lek lek tee riak wa rak. dumadami ang mga kaagaw mo! haha.
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses February 28th 2011, 3:42 pm

julipych wrote:

Well, that's fine... I hope someday, they'll really sub it. And yes, I've seen those posts dedicated for Ong and it made me so HAPPY!

hi doaoc07! Okay lang tawagin mo kong ATE. No prob with me! Smile

hmf. kainis nga e. hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong nakikita. i've been searching in so many websites. mukhang kailangan talaga magaral ng thai language. hahaha.
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2011-06-24

Post by hinhElf June 25th 2011, 10:23 pm

My name is Hinh( elf : ever lasting friend)
    I'm from Vietnam, 16 years old(1994)
    In Vietnam, there are also Pchy-forums but they are derelict now, maybe I know The love of siam too late Sad
    I'm glad that I have found this forum, you and your commnents on our idol help me a lot. I'm less sad now.
    Please keep on talking about Pchy and TLOS Very Happy
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 447
    Registration date : 2011-06-20

Post by kerwinklark June 25th 2011, 10:29 pm

Me ganito pala, pakilala na nga rin.

Hi. I'm Lou Marvin but I prefer my pen name kerwinklark over my real name. hehe
    I am an Accountancy student studying somewhere in Luzon.

I love Asian films (which is somehow baffling because I found 'The Love of Siam' a little late), writing, singing and uhm... daydreaming.

I stay more on the serious side but I can also be a big goofball

so, Hi ulit. I'm enjoying my stay here.
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1905
    Registration date : 2011-06-01

Post by candyman89 June 25th 2011, 10:35 pm

hahahaha hiiii hinh, how do you pronounce your name? like hin with the extra "h" sound? nice to meet you, and we're glad that you found out about this forums too, yet another friend to talk to Smile

i haven't introduced myself here yet hahaha Smile

Introduce yourself (English Thread) - Page 10 09 everyone Smile

my name is Michael Quimpo, but you can call me Mayk (i know, the spelling is weird, but i got tired of the usuall Mike nickname haha)

i'm 18 years YOUNG and i'm from the Visayas area of the Philippines but currently, i'm now in manila to practice my course Smile
    khainz
    khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz June 25th 2011, 10:41 pm

welcome sa lahat!
    whohoho

accountancy student ka pala klark!

WELCOME again hin
    hope we can be good friends!
    Smile
    Dann05
    Dann05
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3276
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by Dann05 June 26th 2011, 11:33 am

welcome future CPA ahah joke!!
    guys welcome to the thread one more time!!^_^
    Miharu
    Miharu
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 756
    Registration date : 2011-05-01

Post by Miharu June 30th 2011, 8:08 pm

Welcome to WHP klark!I'll reintroduce myself too! Smile

Hello! I'm Miharu but almost everyone here calls me Ate (older sister) because I'm one of the eldest of the members who are active now. I'm really not used to it, but I secretly like being called ate! hahaha. Feel free to call me any nickname, actually I encourage anyone to do so because it's cute (rayt?)

Our forum here is most of all dedicated to Pchy and his AWESOME-ness and the atmosphere here is mostly warm and funny. Everybody enjoys a good laugh and sharing the feeling of togetherness which really helps alot AND makes this forum even more addicting.

Everyone enjoy! And do share your thought in the forums. If you havent introduced yourself don't be shy and just come out of that rock you're hiding from. You'll be glad you did so.

Muwah! flying kiss
    kerwinklark
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 447
    Registration date : 2011-06-20

Post by kerwinklark July 1st 2011, 1:32 am

Yeah. I'm enjoying my stay here ate Miharu (as seen by the number of my post hehe). I'm yet to explore every thread here but those I saw were funny and well dedicated to Pchy. Yeah, he's awesome, etc (insert any good adjective) clap
    hinhElf
    hinhElf
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 162
    Registration date : 2011-06-24

Post by hinhElf July 1st 2011, 7:58 pm

yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 3rd 2024, 2:17 am