Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+17
buynfshop
jessaganda
grin_minded27
Niramitr
nonez
Jadenorven
Clive
itinakdada08
firepillar
xcid24
julipych
chanrakter
pchy
Jaisus
Eustace
KAR
witwisit&me
21 posters

PCHY BOY BIRTHDAY COMING NA!!!!!

PCHY BOY BIRTHDAY COMING NA!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: PCHY BOY BIRTHDAY COMING NA!!!!!

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 1:05 pm

Jadenorven wrote:

Well, it's a family movie (for me). I'm sure they won't mind seeing the hidden plot evil

yea, tell me how they reacted when you show them the movie...I am dying to know...lol
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 670
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

PCHY BOY BIRTHDAY COMING NA!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: PCHY BOY BIRTHDAY COMING NA!!!!!

Post by Jadenorven July 14th 2009, 1:07 pm

duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

Well, it's a family movie (for me). I'm sure they won't mind seeing the hidden plot evil

yea, tell me how they reacted when you show them the movie...I am dying to know...lol

Only a month to go before we find out. But I'm going to show them the ever misleading official trailer first evil

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 1:08 pm

Jadenorven wrote:
    Only a month to go before we find out. But I'm going to show them the ever misleading official trailer first evil

haha...you are so cruel rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2009-07-12

Post by Clive July 14th 2009, 2:11 pm

duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

Oh yeah, never thought of that, excellent point!

"As long as we love, we will have hope" - Ying yes

yup, it is tong loss for dumping mew...lol

Grrr... you reminded me of the movie ending. I hate that part, it felt as if Mew still got a lot to say to Tong... instead, he just said "Good Luck" and went home to cry alone. Now I am sad shy shy shy

to be honest, it wasn't really a sad ending. if you watch the movie a lot like me, I find the ending to be somewhat happy. I would tell you how it was a happy ending, but I am too lazy right now. remind me again some other day and I will tell you...lol

its only sad cause tong n mew aren't together. that is the onlllllllllly reason.
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by Jadenorven July 14th 2009, 2:31 pm

Spoiler:

Yeah, and I thought all was well with Tong when Mommy Sunee gave the go signal and then he split up with Donut so I thought it would be a happy ending. The movie is really misleading, har har har

And I love it!
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 14th 2009, 2:38 pm

well.. the movie is ironic in that sense, its as if chookiat wanted the movie to be "different" so he had a sad ending instead -.-.

BUT

it could also be that he can't be with mew at that point since he still has to work out the problems in his family. it would definitely have been better if tong said "i can't be your boyfriend for now, but that doesn't mean i don't love you"

i mean, TONG IS DEFINITELY GAY. if not he wouldn't have chosen the male doll -.-

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 2:42 pm

Jadenorven wrote:

Yeah, and I thought all was well with Tong when Mommy Sunee gave the go signal and then he split up with Donut so I thought it would be a happy ending. The movie is really misleading, har har har

And I love it!

you should have seen sunee's face when tong choose the male ornament. If I saw my mom face like that, I won't have the heart to be dating mew.

while we are at it, did you guys notice that sunee was holding the female ornament more toward tong than the male one. thought I would point that out rabbit
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by Jadenorven July 14th 2009, 2:48 pm

duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

And I love it!

you should have seen sunee's face when tong choose the male ornament. If I saw my mom face like that, I won't have the heart to be dating mew.

while we are at it, did you guys notice that sunee was holding the female ornament more toward tong than the male one. thought I would point that out rabbit

Wait, I didn't see the difference between the ornaments, I thought both were boys XD

Thanks for the tip, I'll "rewatch" that scene again to verify (Sorry I'm too lazy to type "watch again"... Oh, I just did hehe)

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 2:53 pm

Jadenorven wrote:

Wait, I didn't see the difference between the ornaments, I thought both were boys XD

Thanks for the tip, I'll "rewatch" that scene again to verify (Sorry I'm too lazy to type "watch again"... Oh, I just did hehe)

lol...I can't believe that you didn't notice the difference. they even recorded the two ornaments really close to each other and a lot too...I thought that scene was a bit corny because it was a stretch on emphasizing on the symbols. but without that scene, then the ending won't make sense at all.
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by nonez July 14th 2009, 8:16 pm

yehey..malapit na bday ni pchyboy..

so ano kayang ihahanda natin...??

ako na bahala sa litsong baka hehehe
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 14th 2009, 8:26 pm

duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

lol...I can't believe that you didn't notice the difference. they even recorded the two ornaments really close to each other and a lot too...I thought that scene was a bit corny because it was a stretch on emphasizing on the symbols. but without that scene, then the ending won't make sense at all.

eh i actualy thought that scene was ace haha. suneee gave a "i know its within my means so just go ahead with whatever makes you happy" face so if i were tong yes i would chase after mew because why, for ANY reason, would i not want to be with the person i love?

the dvd should have an alternate ending, like u know in all those american flicks Laughing
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by nonez July 14th 2009, 8:31 pm

Clive wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

eh i actualy thought that scene was ace haha. suneee gave a "i know its within my means so just go ahead with whatever makes you happy" face so if i were tong yes i would chase after mew because why, for ANY reason, would i not want to be with the person i love?

the dvd should have an alternate ending, like u know in all those american flicks Laughing

hi clive ur also in singapore huh??me too...where you located??
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5039
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by itinakdada08 July 14th 2009, 9:40 pm

what's the update about the video?

HOPE to see it here ^^

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 10:17 pm

Clive wrote:

poor clive...you are in denial when it come to the ending...lol

well anyway, I heard a rumor that the sequel will be released some time this year. hopefully, it's true or else things are going get ugly Evil or Very Mad
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 14th 2009, 10:39 pm

nonez wrote:
    Clive wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

haha i live in the west area..

i think the sequel rumour is fake... i mean its kinda obvious theres no sequel is there? if there is then.. wow imagine all the pchy/mario fans..

n yes i am kinda in denial, i just don't understand y tong wanted to leave mew when he could have it all. the ending was just abit pushy for the "twist" effect, imo.. but meh if the ending wasn't like this i guess the movie wouldn't be as impactful
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by itinakdada08 July 14th 2009, 10:43 pm

Clive wrote:
    nonez wrote:
    Clive wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Jadenorven wrote:

haha i live in the west area..

i think the sequel rumour is fake... i mean its kinda obvious theres no sequel is there? if there is then.. wow imagine all the pchy/mario fans..

n yes i am kinda in denial, i just don't understand y tong wanted to leave mew when he could have it all. the ending was just abit pushy for the "twist" effect, imo.. but meh if the ending wasn't like this i guess the movie wouldn't be as impactful

this is so true i also believe that there will be no sequel coming... so some members must stop spoiling some fake rumors..

plus another movie for the both of them will be very good instead of doing another part of TLOS but i don't think there will be another one.. yes
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 14th 2009, 10:50 pm

personally i don't mind a sequel.. just cause i wana see tong n mew together Crying or Very sad

omggggggggggggggggggggg i stil can't accept the ending. T_T
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by itinakdada08 July 14th 2009, 10:52 pm

Clive wrote:personally i don't mind a sequel.. just cause i wana see tong n mew together Crying or Very sad

yeah you're correct but i want to see mario and pchy together in a new film with a new twist yes
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 14th 2009, 10:56 pm

itinakdada08 wrote:
    Clive wrote:personally i don't mind a sequel.. just cause i wana see tong n mew together Crying or Very sad

yeah you're correct but i want to see mario and pchy together in a new film with a new twist yes

that is not too bad either Very Happy
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by itinakdada08 July 14th 2009, 10:58 pm

Clive wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:

that is not too bad either Very Happy

yes

Post by Guest July 15th 2009, 7:49 am

currently, this is the gifts that each member on whp will give to pchy:

-W&M: some kind of shirt/video

-duplex: his whole day of studying

-John585: A large pair of underwear with signatures

-Jade: A prayer

feel free to list what you guys are going to give pchy rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 16th 2009, 3:47 pm

a bouquet of rose, a teddy bear and upside-down shoes Laughing
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by Jadenorven July 16th 2009, 3:56 pm

Clive wrote:a bouquet of rose, a teddy bear and upside-down shoes Laughing

Would that bouquet be a bouquet of 99 thornless red roses?
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter July 16th 2009, 4:09 pm

Jadenorven wrote:

Haha! That's hilarious!
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 17th 2009, 1:18 am

Jadenorven wrote:

yes, and stolen from mew's door step Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 7th 2024, 5:13 pm