Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+28
xcid24
witwisit&me
pchy
blissinabox
kielah
imakuni
marianner
KAR
chanrakter
b@uble
onimaru07
starbooze
chiruruzu
julipych
manta2k8
D@shie
nepotism
metoo
krispen
Mew
Eustace
peech
nonez
corn queen
phelom
g33r00
atebugs
itinakdada08
32 posters

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 982
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by marianner April 14th 2009, 11:12 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

That is Sophie's World indeed!

Aww! That's cute! The ice cream man! Teehee!

Again, I have a lot! But tie between Gabriel Garcia Marquez and his lovely imagery and Jostein Gaarder and his subtle philosophical waxing.

Complete this: _________ is so good, it should be illegal.

Ooh, I just finished gabo's hundred years of solitude., i like this more than love in the time of cholera, though both are literary masterpieces in their own way.,

eh? if it is good, i don't think i want it to be illegal., toink!

same question., Very Happy

I've read One Hundred Years of Solitude. How the town of Macondo evolved through the Buendia family, GGM makes you feel like you're part of it! However it gets a little boring at parts..

I prefer Love in the Time of Cholera, because I'm quite the romantic myself. How Florentino Ariza becomes seemingly maniacal in his pursuit for his love, how Fermina Daza transforms into an elegant social butterfly since she married, how Juvenal Urbino hid his real love for Fermina until the very end.. The story enchants me every single time. Whenever I read it again, I still get overwhelemed by GGM's magical and powerful style of writing - the great use of description and detail. Even when you open a random page, you are instantly transported to their world.. Smile
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 3:13 pm

marianner wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Again, I have a lot! But tie between Gabriel Garcia Marquez and his lovely imagery and Jostein Gaarder and his subtle philosophical waxing.

Ooh, I just finished gabo's hundred years of solitude., i like this more than love in the time of cholera, though both are literary masterpieces in their own way.,

I've read One Hundred Years of Solitude. How the town of Macondo evolved through the Buendia family, GGM makes you feel like you're part of it! However it gets a little boring at parts..

I prefer Love in the Time of Cholera, because I'm quite the romantic myself. How Florentino Ariza becomes seemingly maniacal in his pursuit for his love, how Fermina Daza transforms into an elegant social butterfly since she married, how Juvenal Urbino hid his real love for Fermina until the very end.. The story enchants me every single time. Whenever I read it again, I still get overwhelemed by GGM's magical and powerful style of writing - the great use of description and detail. Even when you open a random page, you are instantly transported to their world.. Smile

I know right!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by chiruruzu April 15th 2009, 3:46 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    marianner wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

I know right!

oh well, either way, it only proves that Gabo is one talented writer., the known proponent of Magical Realism., together with Jorge Luis Borges anyway., I might pursue studying this literary trend., here's to hoping., Very Happy

okay., back on topic.,

what physical response (sweating, palpitating, getting sick) usually gives you the idea that you are in love???
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 3:56 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    marianner wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

I know right!

oh well, either way, it only proves that Gabo is one talented writer., the known proponent of Magical Realism., together with Jorge Luis Borges anyway., I might pursue studying this literary trend., here's to hoping., Very Happy

okay., back on topic.,

what physical response (sweating, palpitating, getting sick) usually gives you the idea that you are in love???

Oooh! Most probably heart palpitations! Haha! And my voice being higher than usual! Haha!

If you were to write a film with only one August member as cast, who would you cast and what's the storyline?

(stupid question, I know!)
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 15th 2009, 4:05 pm

chanrakter wrote:

Oooh! Most probably heart palpitations! Haha! And my voice being higher than usual! Haha!

If you were to write a film with only one August member as cast, who would you cast and what's the storyline?

It would be joe., DIVANESS!!! storyline??? hmmm, his adventures in the continued quest to discover his inner diva., (may ganun?!)

same question
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 4:14 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

It would be joe., DIVANESS!!! storyline??? hmmm, his adventures in the continued quest to discover his inner diva., (may ganun?!)

same question

Nine. In a sort of French-inspired romantic film. Storyline?

Nine is this saxophonist at this club in Bangkok. He's known not just for his music skills but also for his antics on stage. One day, a girl named Ratana sits in the audience. She is the only one who never laughs at his jokes. Nine then challenges himself to make her laugh or, at least, smile. He befriends her and instantly becomes the "insane" friend in their clique. But still, no smiles from Ratana.

This is when he finds out about her awful past....and realises he is falling for her!

Whew! That was more of a plot synopsis, really! But it was fun making it! Is it good? You be the judge!

Same question!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 15th 2009, 4:19 pm

chanrakter wrote:

Nine is this saxophonist at this club in Bangkok. He's known not just for his music skills but also for his antics on stage. One day, a girl named Ratana sits in the audience. She is the only one who never laughs at his jokes. Nine then challenges himself to make her laugh or, at least, smile. He befriends her and instantly becomes the "insane" friend in their clique. But still, no smiles from Ratana.

This is when he finds out about her awful past....and realises he is falling for her!

Whew! That was more of a plot synopsis, really! But it was fun making it! Is it good? You be the judge!

Same question!

wow chan, you really are the daughter of duplex., I must say I am impressed... Do you know that your dad is a writer too??? not much of a writer myself (more of a literary critic)

You two have a lot to talk about., go chan!!! You should pursue it., Just don't forget me when you're already big., Very Happy

what unusual talent you have that you don't want other people to know???
    blissinabox
    blissinabox
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1340
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by blissinabox April 15th 2009, 4:21 pm

i choose you PET!!! and the story would be he has cancer and he dies. the end...LOL!!!! kidding...Very Happy

seriously though, i will pick NON!!!! Very Happy

story would be like, a typical boy pursuing his dreams...but the catch, he's blind...Very Happy

love this question!!!! Very Happy SAME QUESTION!!!!!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 4:37 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Same question!

wow chan, you really are the daughter of duplex., I must say I am impressed... Do you know that your dad is a writer too??? not much of a writer myself (more of a literary critic)

You two have a lot to talk about., go chan!!! You should pursue it., Just don't forget me when you're already big., Very Happy

OMG! Thanks chiru!

Yeah, I do love to write! I see stories in mundane things (Made a poem about apathy with eyeliner as the main symbol, for example). And yes, I'd love to pursue it!

Of course, I'll never forget you guys!

Really? Daddy Dup writes too? Must talk to him about that! Perhaps, share ideas?

I have unusual talents but I don't mind people knowing so I guess I can't answer this!

*Points back to her previous question! Teehee!*
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 4:38 pm

blissinabox wrote:i choose you PET!!! and the story would be he has cancer and he dies. the end...LOL!!!! kidding...Very Happy

seriously though, i will pick NON!!!! Very Happy

story would be like, a typical boy pursuing his dreams...but the catch, he's blind...Very Happy

love this question!!!! Very Happy SAME QUESTION!!!!!
    Just a comment:

Nice! Very Dancer in the Dark!

I think Non would play the role pretty well. He did pretty well as an actor in Siam.
    blissinabox
    blissinabox
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by blissinabox April 15th 2009, 4:43 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Same question!

OMG! Thanks chiru!

Yeah, I do love to write! I see stories in mundane things (Made a poem about apathy with eyeliner as the main symbol, for example). And yes, I'd love to pursue it!

Really? Daddy Dup writes too? Must talk to him about that! Perhaps, share ideas?

I have unusual talents but I don't mind people knowing so I guess I can't answer this!

wow!!! your a writer? im a frustrated writer...but my grammar always lets me down...*curses* ahahhaha...

well, i can recite the alphabet backwards....is that a talent? ahahha...

what would be the 3 things you can't live without?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 15th 2009, 4:47 pm

blissinabox wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Same question!

OMG! Thanks chiru!

wow!!! your a writer? im a frustrated writer...but my grammar always lets me down...*curses* ahahhaha...

@chan: whoah, so you're a post modern writer i see., Very Happy that's good.,

@bliss: i can help you with the grammar problems., just send me the story and i'll try to edit it., Very Happy but anyway, if the story is good, grammar is but only a second factor., Very Happy

three things... 1.book 2.tv 3.internet

same question.,
    blissinabox
    blissinabox
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by blissinabox April 15th 2009, 4:52 pm

@chiru: wow!!! Very Happy hehehe..Very Happy well, lahat ng nakabasa ng "story" ko eh puro grammar ang inaapela...nakakadepress na nga eh...hehehe...jokes..Very Happy

uhm..

1.internet
    2.tv
    3.money

if you could be at two places at once, what are those places and why?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 15th 2009, 4:56 pm

blissinabox wrote:@chiru: wow!!! Very Happy hehehe..Very Happy well, lahat ng nakabasa ng "story" ko eh puro grammar ang inaapela...nakakadepress na nga eh...hehehe...jokes..Very Happy

uhm..

1.internet
    2.tv
    3.money

ay bad naman nila., it should have been content first, grammar second., every writer should be given poetic license., after all literature and language are two very different but inter-related components.,

that's hard... it would be in my home with the family and anywhere with my friends., para wala ng curfew or unnecessary questions kung saan nanggaling pag.uwi sa bahay., hahah

If you were to say something to Barack Obama, what would it be???
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 5:01 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    blissinabox wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Same question!

OMG! Thanks chiru!

@chan: whoah, so you're a post modern writer i see., Very Happy that's good.,

@bliss: i can help you with the grammar problems., just send me the story and i'll try to edit it., Very Happy but anyway, if the story is good, grammar is but only a second factor., Very Happy

three things... 1.book 2.tv 3.internet

same question.,

To chiru: Yay! Someone who actually knows post-modernism! Haha!

Bliss: I'd love to help as well!

3 things I can't live without:

1. Books
    2. Music
    3. Air. Both literal and figurative. Figurative air = inspiration. Something that pumps back the life in me.

Same question!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 5:06 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    blissinabox wrote:@chiru: wow!!! Very Happy hehehe..Very Happy well, lahat ng nakabasa ng "story" ko eh puro grammar ang inaapela...nakakadepress na nga eh...hehehe...jokes..Very Happy

uhm..

1.internet
    2.tv
    3.money

ay bad naman nila., it should have been content first, grammar second., every writer should be given poetic license., after all literature and language are two very different but inter-related components.,

that's hard... it would be in my home with the family and anywhere with my friends., para wala ng curfew or unnecessary questions kung saan nanggaling pag.uwi sa bahay., hahah

If you were to say something to Barack Obama, what would it be???

True! It's content that matters most in literature!

I'd like to commend President Obama, firstly, for his courage to run in the elections. Secondly, I'd like to say that he's an inspiration not just in the US but also globally. And lastly, I'd tell him that though we might differ in opinion in some issues, I still support him as president of a nation that admittedly influences mine.

I love the questions today! Same!
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 15th 2009, 10:33 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

same question

Same question!

Starring Non Rigulasurakarn.

A romantic film.

Italy. 2 weeks before Ash Wednesday, it is Carnivale di Venezia - Carnival of Venice.

Suchin, a carefree tourist whose main purpose for going to Italy is to experience the Carnivale, and what better way to do it that participate in the festivities!

Non, an Italian Studies major at the American University of Rome, makes the journey to Venice in order to photograph the Carnivale.

What will happen as the two meet amidst the magical chaos of Carnivale?

Will the birthplace of romance (that's Venice!) be able to permeate the hearts of Suchin and Non, and perhaps meld them as one?

It was fun making this. Smile

And I'm definitely going to develop this!

Last edited by marianner on April 17th 2009, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 10:38 pm

marianner wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

same question

Same question!

Starring Non Rigulasurakarn.

A romantic film.

Italy. 2 weeks before Ash Wednesday, it is Carnivale di Venezia - Carnival of Venice.

Suchin, a carefree tourist whose main purpose for going to Italy is to experience the Carnivale, and what better way to do it that participate in the festivities!

Non, an Italian Studies major at the American University of Rome, makes the journey to Venice in order to photograph the Carnivale.

What will happen as the two meet amidst the magical chaos of Carnivale?

Will the birthplace of romance (that's Venice!) be able to permeate the hearts of Suchin and Non, and perhaps meld them as one?

It was fun making this. Smile

I kind of made her do this!
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 15th 2009, 10:47 pm

And I thank you for dragging my inner writer back out! *hugs*
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 15th 2009, 10:50 pm

marianner wrote:And I thank you for dragging my inner writer back out! *hugs*

Very welcome!

Post by Guest April 18th 2009, 2:35 pm

blissinabox wrote:i choose you PET!!! and the story would be he has cancer and he dies. the end...LOL!!!! kidding...Very Happy

[/b]

what a delightful story...not Rolling Eyes lol

Post by Guest April 18th 2009, 2:38 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    If you were to say something to President Barack Obama, what would it be???

uhh...what were you thinking when you gave the Queen of England an ipod? Rolling Eyes

what do you like about whp and what do you dislike about it?
    pchy
    pchy
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 538
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post by pchy April 18th 2009, 8:53 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    If you were to say something to President Barack Obama, what would it be???

uhh...what were you thinking when you gave the Queen of England an ipod? Rolling Eyes

Haha! I think the queen already had an ipod even before Obama decided to give her one XD I read it somewhere...

Post by Guest April 18th 2009, 11:39 pm

pchy wrote:

Haha! I think the queen already had an ipod even before Obama decided to give her one XD I read it somewhere...

yea, she did. but I guess it could be an upgrade from her old ipod.

chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 19th 2009, 12:59 am

duplex wrote:
    pchy wrote:

yea, she did. but I guess it could be an upgrade from her old ipod.

Just a comment:

I think President Obama just wanted something that shows that he's just a regular guy giving someone a normal present. That's what I love about him --- he never loses himself despite being the leader of a very powerful country.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 12:02 pm