Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+28
xcid24
witwisit&me
pchy
blissinabox
kielah
imakuni
marianner
KAR
chanrakter
b@uble
onimaru07
starbooze
chiruruzu
julipych
manta2k8
D@shie
nepotism
metoo
krispen
Mew
Eustace
peech
nonez
corn queen
phelom
g33r00
atebugs
itinakdada08
32 posters

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 1:19 pm

g33r00 wrote:no pets.. i want to have soon kaso due to schedules baka di ko maalagaan.. cguro mag aanak n lang ako.. nyahaha..

pets cguro fish.. bangus ganon.. haha para pag nadedo atleast ang problema n lang anong luto! ahehe.. mybad! beh

d b ung may wooden doll limited lang? its not available anytime soon i think..

Q?:
    stay with someone you love but doesnt love you
    or
    be with someone you dont love but loves you smile

Wahahaha... may sasuggest akong pet... di kelangan ng alaga... self sufficient... at magaling kumanta...

Spoiler:

And the wooden doll kasama dun sa Limited Edition ng TLoS, yung Thai lang walang subs... ang alam ko meron ka pang mabibilhan nito, if you know where to look...

Uhmmm about your question... siguro... neither, I wouldn't want to hope and cling to someone who doesn't love me... I am better than that, kung ayaw, masakit man, ayaw na daw e... wala akong magagawa dun... it's his loss not mine... yes

And I wouldn't want to be unfair to someone I do not love... though some says that I will then surely learn to love him... I think its wise not to teach my heart whom to love... I beleive that that is one of the reasons why God made the mind and the heart seperate from each other... so you will learn to use them together and not just one over the other...

Question: What's your take on second chances? Do you beleive that love is sweeter the second time around?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1400
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 1:27 pm

about the second chances.. uhm ive never been in this.. pero i think it is sweeter the second time coz youve been thru a lot and u seperated yet nagkabalikan kayo.. so i think it is really sweeter.. but i wouldnt go back to being with someone i once said goodbye.. siguro di pa lang nangyayari sakin.. well who knows.. smile

Q?:
    would you consider age gap when it comes to love.. say 10years older than you..
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 1:33 pm

g33r00 wrote:about the second chances.. uhm ive never been in this.. pero i think it is sweeter the second time coz youve been thru a lot and u seperated yet nagkabalikan kayo.. so i think it is really sweeter.. but i wouldnt go back to being with someone i once said goodbye.. siguro di pa lang nangyayari sakin.. well who knows.. smile

Q?:
    would you consider age gap when it comes to love.. say 10years older than you..

Actually, pareho lang tayo... once I've given my all to a realationship and it still failed... I think that there very little chance on ever be together again... Though it sounds sweet, I reckon its very unlikely... yes

Uhmmm... No... that's just creepy... I think of him as my uncle or something... but then again, just like what you said... I might not just had experience this yet... hehe

Question: If you were a business magnate and billionaire here in the Philippines, who would you want to be?
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 4:44 pm

di ako familiar with businessmen.. ill try Ayala cguro.. for no other reason that, i like the malls he have.. evil

Q?: would you rather live in a far away land but all the resource are there..
    or
    you would live in a city but very hard to sustain your needs..
    (san ko ba pinagkukuha tong mga tanong ko.. haha) smile
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 6:21 pm

I've always lived in a city and I know how difficult it is... but I would like to try and live in a rural if possible... as long as all that I need is... well near... clap

Question: Why do men rarely do "beso-beso" while us girls love to do it? What do you think is your counterpart to it? Suspect
    Question
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by g33r00 April 6th 2009, 7:37 pm

haha... ang awkward nun pag may nagbesobeso na guy... common connotation atleast 1 of them is gay.. i dont know but its what i think... what we do instead is a firm shakehands or hi-5 with hand grip...

Q?:
    anong fresh fruit ang masarap gawin juice?
    KAR
    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4783
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by KAR April 6th 2009, 7:39 pm

D@shie wrote:[size=18]I've always lived in a city and I know how difficult it is... but I would like to try and live in a rural if possible... as long as all that I need is... well near... clap

Question: Why do men rarely do "beso-beso" while us girls love to do it?

Mahilig po kzng mag plastikan ang mga girls ehhh... Joke lng po!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 7:50 pm

g33r00 wrote:haha... ang awkward nun pag may nagbesobeso na guy... common connotation atleast 1 of them is gay.. i dont know but its what i think... what we do instead is a firm shakehands or hi-5 with hand grip...

Q?:

I know it's awkward... uhmmm hi-5... medyo old school kasi yung naiisip kong gumagawa nun e... shy

Juice... siguro... Fresh mint or Juicy Fruit... Wahahaha... Honestly, I want orange and watermelon together with some carrot as well...

Question: milk or juice in the morning?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 8:00 pm

KAR wrote:
    Mahilig po kzng mag plastikan ang mga girls ehhh... Joke lng po!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

But even male Athenians before, do "beso-beso"... but I agree most girls, usually do this for a show not for affection and friendship... Pero ako... kung ayaw ko... makikita mo sa mukha ko... or kung ayaw ko talaga... di mo ko mapipilit... clap
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562

Post by chiruruzu April 6th 2009, 9:46 pm

D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote:haha... ang awkward nun pag may nagbesobeso na guy... common connotation atleast 1 of them is gay.. i dont know but its what i think... what we do instead is a firm shakehands or hi-5 with hand grip...

Q?:

I know it's awkward... uhmmm hi-5... medyo old school kasi yung naiisip kong gumagawa nun e... shy

Juice... siguro... Fresh mint or Juicy Fruit... Wahahaha... Honestly, I want orange and watermelon together with some carrot as well...

Question: milk or juice in the morning?

pwede neither??? coffee addict kasi ako eh., lol!

what is your biggest pet peeve?

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 9:57 pm

I like to stare at people, but I hate it when they stare at me Evil or Very Mad

chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 6th 2009, 10:00 pm

duplex wrote:I like to stare at people, but I hate it when they stare at me Evil or Very Mad

if something is messy., I don't know, I just like everything to be organized., OC alert.,

what perks do you get from staring at people???

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 10:02 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:I like to stare at people, but I hate it when they stare at me Evil or Very Mad

if something is messy., I don't know, I just like everything to be organized., OC alert.,

does lust count? rabbit

I usually stare at a person if I like them.

same question
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 10:03 pm

The satistaction that I am more blessed in looks, is enough for me... but it seems that some still sees other things to be envious of! Which I totally do not get < Joke! > haha

Question: Which do you prefer to stare or be stared at?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 6th 2009, 10:04 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

does lust count? rabbit

same question

I guess lust does count., but wouldn't it show to your face if you are thinking something naughty while staring at someone???

I don't normally stare at people right there and then., I usually do it in stealth., lol!

the question is in the first statement.,

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 10:05 pm

D@shie wrote:The satistaction that I am more blessed in looks, is enough for me... but it seems that some still sees other things to be envious of! Which I totally do not get < Joke! > haha

Question: Which do you prefer to stare or be stared at?

gee...you are so slow...I already say it...but I will say it once more...I like to stare at people...lol

Which do you prefer to stare or be stared at?

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 10:06 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

does lust count? rabbit

same question

I guess lust does count., but wouldn't it show to your face if you are thinking something naughty while staring at someone???

I don't normally stare at people right there and then., I usually do it in stealth., lol!

the question is in the first statement.,

I only stare at them when it is safe to rabbit
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 10:09 pm

I don't stare... I drool... haha

But honestly, I do not stare, because I don't like the feeling when someone is staring at me... so I try to avoid it... but thebn again there are still times...

Question: If he stared back, and it seems there something in his eyes, what do you next? Suspect Question

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 10:11 pm

D@shie wrote:I don't stare... I drool... haha

But honestly, I do not stare, because I don't like the feeling when someone is staring at me... so I try to avoid it... but thebn again there are still times...

Question: If he stared back, and it seems there something in his eyes, what do you next? Suspect Question

if I was in a good mood then I will have a conservation with him. But if I was in a bad mood then I will say bye...Sad

same question
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 6th 2009, 10:15 pm

duplex wrote:

if I was in a good mood then I will have a conservation with him. But if I was in a bad mood then I will say bye...Sad

same question

well, i'll give him a "knowing" smile, but i will definitely wait for him to make the first move., if he wont do anything, then move on to the next., lol!

What will you do if a guy you don't like (i mean, not your type) smiles and stares at you???

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 10:16 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

same question

well, i'll give him a "knowing" smile, but i will definitely wait for him to make the first move., if he wont do anything, then move on to the next., lol!

What will you do if a guy you don't like (i mean, not your type) smiles and stares at you???

smile back, but don't say anything.

chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 6th 2009, 10:22 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

same question

I'll channel Lady Gaga and do a poker face., lol!

but if the guy (not your type) is consistent in flirting with you, would you give him a chance???

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 10:24 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

same question

I'll channel Lady Gaga and do a poker face., lol!

but if the guy (not your type) is consistent in flirting with you, would you give him a chance???

umm...it depend...but I think not, since I am evil like that

D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie April 6th 2009, 10:25 pm

I'll say to him... "It's nice to look at me and drool but follow me, and you'll die.." then I'll walk away...

Question: What if you were sitting innocently, waiting for someone perhaps, then suddenly someone out of the blue, approached you and slapped you hard in the face, what would you do?

Post by Guest April 6th 2009, 10:27 pm

D@shie wrote:I'll say to him... "It's nice to look at me and drool but follow me, and you'll die.." then I'll walk away...

Question: What if you were sitting innocently, waiting for someone perhaps, then suddenly someone out of the blue, approached you and slapped you hard in the face, what would you do?

I like your answer...lol!

I doubt anyone will lay a finger on me because I am a cute innocent old man. but let just say that they did, I will ask them why they did it in the first place. If they give me a dumb answer then I will make their life a living hell rabbit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 9:22 am