Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+28
xcid24
witwisit&me
pchy
blissinabox
kielah
imakuni
marianner
KAR
chanrakter
b@uble
onimaru07
starbooze
chiruruzu
julipych
manta2k8
D@shie
nepotism
metoo
krispen
Mew
Eustace
peech
nonez
corn queen
phelom
g33r00
atebugs
itinakdada08
32 posters

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by chanrakter April 1st 2009, 10:52 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    nepotism wrote:
    b@uble wrote: what if you wake up one morning and without you knowing nor any plausible reason, your sexual orientation suddenly changed? what would be the first thing you would do and why?

LALOLA ba 2?ahahaha
    Like Lalo. I will shout up to the least that I can do. Gulat ko lang n0h.

What primetime shows are you hooked into?

I don't really watched philippine primetime that much., I was hooked with Lalola before (btw, I'm not a kapuso nor a kapamilya)Rhian Ramos is so pretty., I like her very much.,

How would you react if someone slaps you in the face right there and then? without any unnecessary motifs...

Ako. I'll ask for an explanation. There must be some logical reason why they slapped me.
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer 3.0

Post by b@uble April 3rd 2009, 10:36 am

chan,

you should also post a question after answering the previous question.
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 3rd 2009, 10:41 am

b@uble wrote:chan,

you should also post a question after answering the previous question.

I didn't know that! Ok fine then...

1. (Kahit I believe natanong na ito) If you were given a chance to have superpowers, what would it be and why?

2. If you had to choose between the heart or the mind, which would you choose.

I'll answer my own questions later!
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by b@uble April 3rd 2009, 10:59 am

thats ok,

i want to feel whatever a certain person feels, so i can empathize and he would know i that i am sincere, because i know what he's going thru.

i would choose my mind over my heart, because emotions such as love chose from my brain and not my heart.

question: after taking a bath and dressing up, what do you normally do?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by chiruruzu April 3rd 2009, 11:04 am

b@uble wrote:thats ok,

i want to feel whatever a certain person feels, so i can empathize and he would know i that i am sincere, because i know what he's going thru.

i would choose my mind over my heart, because emotions such as love chose from my brain and not my heart.

face the mirror, put on my favorite scent, and look at the overall effect., as in i feel talaga!!! lol!

How do you usually greet your friend if you saw him/her in a public place??? Very Happy
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by b@uble April 3rd 2009, 11:11 am

ola chika! kumustas? (with matching beso-beso) haha

i have very poor eyesight and i abhore, ok thats too much, maybe dislike would be a better word, wearing either glasses or contact, and i'm poor that laser is not an option, so i normally am not the first to greet my friends, they normally are the one who approaches me and greet me. but i am very enthusiatic.

quetsion: to be stranded in a desert or on an floating iceberg?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 3rd 2009, 11:24 am

b@uble wrote:ola chika! kumustas? (with matching beso-beso) haha

i have very poor eyesight and i abhore, ok thats too much, maybe dislike would be a better word, wearing either glasses or contact, and i'm poor that laser is not an option, so i normally am not the first to greet my friends, they normally are the one who approaches me and greet me. but i am very enthusiatic.

this is hard... floating iceberg perhaps??? though i don't know what to do if it melts... I don't know how to swim!!! (shh) maybe pchy or mario will save me... Razz Razz Razz

what will you buy if you are given 1 million pesos that must be spent in 30 minutes???

Post by Guest April 3rd 2009, 11:25 am

chiruruzu wrote:

this is hard... floating iceberg perhaps??? though i don't know what to do if it melts... I don't know how to swim!!! (shh) maybe pchy or mario will save me... Razz Razz Razz

what will you buy if you are given 1 million pesos that must be spent in 30 minutes???

buy someone hot to date this old man rabbit

same question
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 3rd 2009, 11:26 am

chiruruzu wrote:
    b@uble wrote:thats ok,

face the mirror, put on my favorite scent, and look at the overall effect., as in i feel talaga!!! lol!

How do you usually greet your friend if you saw him/her in a public place??? Very Happy

Well, I would wave a lot to them and say hi to them. If it's my fellow culturally-obsessed friends, I'd greet them in the language they want me to! Ganoong effect!

I'll think up of another question later!

To answer my own questions:

1. I believe all of us already have superpowers. Each were given talents and abilities to use. And really, the only difference between a superhero and someone who isn't is that the superhero uses his talents for others. So, no I don't need to acquire superpowers. I already have them.

2. I'd choose the heart. Because the most essential things van only be explained through the heart. How do you explain love without using your heart? How do you explain compassion without using your heart? How do you explain happiness without using your heart? These things make us human, separate us from robots. So I choose to be human. I choose the heart!

Labo!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 3rd 2009, 11:28 am

chiruruzu wrote:

Give it to some foundations I support. They need the money desperately. Me? Not so much. Ganoong effect!
    b@uble
    b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by b@uble April 3rd 2009, 11:28 am

thats easy, ill buy 2 houses, 3 cars, 5 plasma tvs, medical and life insurance and the rest will be given to charity, by going to the net. oh btw, i thought 10 million not 1 mil! haha

question: what about you?
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 3rd 2009, 11:38 am

b@uble wrote:thats easy, ill buy 2 houses, 3 cars, 5 plasma tvs, medical and life insurance and the rest will be given to charity, by going to the net. oh btw, i thought 10 million not 1 mil! haha

hmmm... i think i'll buy anything that comes to mind during the whole 30 minutes., giving it to various charity is not a bad idea too.,

how would you introduce yourself to a hot, dashing, and uber handsome/beautiful new neighbor?

Post by Guest April 3rd 2009, 11:39 am

chiruruzu wrote:
    b@uble wrote:thats easy, ill buy 2 houses, 3 cars, 5 plasma tvs, medical and life insurance and the rest will be given to charity, by going to the net. oh btw, i thought 10 million not 1 mil! haha

hmmm... i think i'll buy anything that comes to mind during the whole 30 minutes., giving it to various charity is not a bad idea too.,

how would you introduce yourself to a hot, dashing, and uber handsome/beautiful new neighbor?

hi! my name is duplex. could we play together? Ask a question and get an answer 3.0 - Page 7 51538

same question
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 3rd 2009, 11:41 am

chiruruzu wrote:

I'll just be myself. Befriend them. Find out about his interests.

I don't know. I seem to always be composed and stuff, even with cute guys!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 10:16 am

Here's my overdue question then!

As humans, we are many different things to many different people (child, friend, student, etc.). But above all, who are you and why?

Whatever!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 4th 2009, 11:14 am

chanrakter wrote:Here's my overdue question then!

As humans, we are many different things to many different people (child, friend, student, etc.). But above all, who are you and why?

Whatever!

I guess I would want them to see me as a lover., not necessarily of romantic type., What I mean is someone who is in love with "love." Because if you have a heartful of love, you tend to see things in a more appreciative light., Resulting to a life full of optimism and countless different possibilities., As what Louisa May Alcott said "Love is a great beautifier." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

how about you? same question...
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 11:34 am

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:Here's my overdue question then!

Whatever!

I guess I would want them to see me as a lover., not necessarily of romantic type., What I mean is someone who is in love with "love." Because if you have a heartful of love, you tend to see things in a more appreciative light., Resulting to a life full of optimism and countless different possibilities., As what Louisa May Alcott said "Love is a great beautifier." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very well said!

Post by Guest April 4th 2009, 11:43 am

chiruruzu wrote:

I am a DOM, but unfortunately no one seem to believe me. oh well, at least I warned everyone...lol rabbit

same questions
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 11:48 am

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

I am a DOM, but unfortunately no one seem to believe me. oh well, at least I warned everyone...lol rabbit

same questions

HAHA!!! Laughing
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 4th 2009, 12:28 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

same questions

HAHA!!! Laughing

uhmmm... i believe you., hahaha

How do you usually start your day???
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 4th 2009, 12:36 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

same questions

HAHA!!! Laughing

uhmmm... i believe you., hahaha

How do you usually start your day???

Turn on my phone, wash my face, eat some breakfast and read the newspaper.

If you suddenly see Pitch or Mario alone walking in the mall, how would you approach them and what would you say to them?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586

Post by D@shie April 4th 2009, 6:11 pm

To Pchy: Hi Pchy! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Nicca and I am a fan of yours. I like you voice... Could we probably have a photo shot together? yes

To Mario: Uhmmm... < stares! >, < drools! >, hehe in love flying kiss

Question: If your life is a famous novel or a fairytale, which novel or fairtale is it likely to be? Suspect Question
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1400
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by g33r00 April 4th 2009, 7:57 pm

D@shie wrote:To Pchy: Hi Pchy! I would like to introduce myself, my name is Nicca and I am a fan of yours. I like you voice... Could we probably have a photo shot together? yes

To Mario: Uhmmm... < stares! >, < drools! >, hehe in love flying kiss

Question: If your life is a famous novel or a fairytale, which novel or fairtale is it likely to be? Suspect Question

haha cguro frog prince.. ako ung frog.. hehe.. why? uhm kasi mostly we look on the physical attractions yet we do not know the real person behind the frog.. soemtimes it takes a lot of courage to know a person than to love a person..

Q:how would you react if you saw a pocket of condom in your brothers locker.. say 14years old pa lang sya... howd you react?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586

Post by D@shie April 4th 2009, 8:10 pm

g33r00 wrote:
    haha cguro frog prince.. ako ung frog.. hehe.. why? uhm kasi mostly we look on the physical attractions yet we do not know the real person behind the frog.. soemtimes it takes a lot of courage to know a person than to love a person..

Q:how would you react if you saw a pocket of condom in your brothers locker.. say 14years old pa lang sya... howd you react?

Frog? oh I wouldn't agree with that, you're more than a frog to me Jiro! in love clap Plus, if I am not mistaken, the frog was turned into a frog because he was bad... shy

About your question, can't really say, since I do not have siblings... tongue . But in any case I had one, and since I'm a girl, I would be aghast. Would ask why he has one and where he got it. Would not to my parents but will give them hints plus I could always use it to blackmail my younger brother... haha

But seriously speaking, at the back of my mind, I think I would be somewhat relief since at least if he did use it, he is trying to be safe. Especially I just read a news earlier in the UK, there was a 13 yr old kid, who impregnate his slightly older girlfriend. OMG!

terrified

Question: And this question was based on which permise? evil
    g33r00
    g33r00
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1400
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by g33r00 April 4th 2009, 8:20 pm

D@shie wrote:
    g33r00 wrote:

Frog? oh I wouldn't agree with that, you're more than a frog to me Jiro! in love clap Plus, if I am not mistaken, the frog was turned into a frog because he was bad... shy

About your question, can't really say, since I do not have siblings... tongue . But in any case I had one, and since I'm a girl, I would be aghast. Would ask why he has one and where he got it. Would not to my parents but will give them hints plus I could always use it to blackmail my younger brother... haha

But seriously speaking, at the back of my mind, I think I would be somewhat relief since at least if he did use it, he is trying to be safe. Especially I just read a news earlier in the UK, there was a 13 yr old kid, who impregnate his slightly older girlfriend. OMG!

terrified

Question: And this question was based on which permise? evil

im somehow bad kasi i make some girls cry way back... smile so now im a frog and wait for the princess' ball to fall in my pond... smile

haha... actually prob to nung isa kong subordinate.. kasi he was nako very active on hot stuffs.. haha pero that was before he was maturing now i think.. he often confides kasi and 1 time yung younger brother nya openned his drawer and ayun nakita ung condom nya and he was really bothered.. haha.. he has a tight family bond and a good family to add.. ayun so baliktad lang ung case nya ung younger brother nya ang nakakita.. hehe

Q:would you be a sword or a shield?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 13th 2024, 12:12 pm