Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+34
raredream27
candyman89
nathan
khainz
Silent_Pen
Dann05
iartnino
Miharu
buynfshop
marianner
duplex
zydrelle
Jaisus
julliancloud
jessaganda
acquydaubo
xcid24
blissinabox
starbooze
Eustace
D@shie
corn queen
KAR
chanrakter
nepotism
imakuni
julipych
phelom
Mew
metoo
itinakdada08
peech
g33r00
chiruruzu
38 posters

RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here...

phelom
    phelom
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1698
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here... - Page 3 Empty Re: RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here...

Post by phelom March 21st 2009, 10:14 am

duplex wrote:RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here... - Page 3 848394 I am so happy that when my friend leave, they leave me a pile of trash for me to clean up.

cute
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here... - Page 3 Empty Re: RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here...

Post by chiruruzu March 21st 2009, 10:55 am

wooot!!! After a lot of sleepless nights, I finally finished my book... An output for one of my major subjects that I am talking this semester... (sorry I'm on my good student mode lol! ) Heading to the publishing house for the initial print., Very Happy
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1350
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Mew March 21st 2009, 9:29 pm

duplex wrote:RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here... - Page 3 848394 I am so happy that when my friend leave, they leave me a pile of trash for me to clean up.

is this just one big sarcastic remark or are you actually enjoying that? Question

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 1:05 am

Mew wrote:

is this just one big sarcastic remark or are you actually enjoying that? Question

gee...I'll let you figure that out by yourself...lol
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 1:17 am

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

sorry... still don't get it...

i'm too flushed from the POW thread, PMs and YMs to figure this out terrified

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 1:19 am

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

nah, pay me good money and I will ym and pm you...lol rabbit
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 1:21 am

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

oh, shouldn't it be the other way around...

"put the money on the table, old man... and let's go to paradise" (in a seductive way)

haha

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 1:24 am

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

"put the money on the table, old man... and let's go to paradise" (in a seductive way)

haha

for a old man, I am quite expensive...and plus, I have more experience then you, young diaper baby...lol
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 1:28 am

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

haha

for a old man, I am quite expensive...and plus, I have more experience then you, young diaper baby...lol

oh, if we're talking about quantity... then you might be in for a shock of a lifetime lol!

even a young diapered baby can take you heaven, if you know what i mean Wink lol!
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 923

Post by imakuni March 22nd 2009, 8:31 am

Babies smell so nice after bathing. Just like heaven.

Is that what you mean Mew? Nyahahahaha!

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 10:13 am

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

haha

oh, if we're talking about quantity... then you might be in for a shock of a lifetime lol!

even a young diapered baby can take you heaven, if you know what i mean Wink lol!

ummm...I am a little bit slow...so I don't know what you mean, care to share it with me?

imakuni wrote:Babies smell so nice after bathing. Just like heaven.

let just hope so...he is a little lustful this week...wonder why though scratch
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 11:52 am

duplex wrote:

maybe Duplex lowered his standards... when i mean lower, i mean younger.
    lol!

and duplex... you can stop projecting your hornyness to me now Razz lol!

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 12:01 pm

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol!

what make you think that I am young? rabbit

nah, I'm not horny...I mean I don't even know what you look like...that's why you got to post your pic now!!!
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 12:04 pm

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol!

nah, I'm not horny...I mean I don't even know what you look like...that's why you got to post your pic now!!!

oh, you got it all wrong old man. what i meant was you now prefer way younger victims, like babies and newborns tongue

oh, you're very very horny... but if you see my pic, you might throw up... it's like imagining Barney Neutral

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 12:08 pm

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol!

oh, you got it all wrong old man. what i meant was you now prefer way younger victims, like babies and newborns tongue

oh, you're very very horny... but if you see my pic, you might throw up... it's like imagining Barney Neutral

that's ok...I don't like to date someone that young...I was being sarcastic last time by saying that...lol

you are being to modest when you say that I will vomit...come-on...show us your face...I bet you are not uglier than barney...lol
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 12:11 pm

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol!

that's ok...I don't like to date someone that young...I was being sarcastic last time by saying that...lol

you are being to modest when you say that I will vomit...come-on...show us your face...I bet you are not uglier than barney...lol

haha i know lol!

i'm not... and the only asset i have against Barney is that i'm hornier... and i don't even know if that's a good thing...

imagine Barney, with all its purpleness, horny... that's me! Smile

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 12:14 pm

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol!

haha i know lol!

i'm not... and the only asset i have against Barney is that i'm hornier... and i don't even know if that's a good thing...

imagine Barney, with all its purpleness, horny... that's me! Smile

dude, there is a difference between being happy and lustful...it would be pretty bad if he think lustful thought when he is around those little kids Evil or Very Mad
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 12:17 pm

duplex wrote:dude, there is a difference between being happy and lustful...it would be pretty bad if he think lustful thought when he is around those little kids Evil or Very Mad

i wonder why you're defending him Rolling Eyes lol!

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 12:19 pm

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:dude, there is a difference between being happy and lustful...it would be pretty bad if he think lustful thought when he is around those little kids Evil or Very Mad

because I am barney rabbit
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 12:20 pm

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

oh, so we're twins now? lol!

i believe i am much younger than you Twisted Evil lol!

Post by Guest March 22nd 2009, 12:21 pm

Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

well, that is a duh Rolling Eyes
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 22nd 2009, 12:23 pm

duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    Mew wrote:

well, that is a duh Rolling Eyes

i know, right old man! Smile
    nepotism
    nepotism
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 421
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by nepotism March 22nd 2009, 7:08 pm

so sarcastic... lol! lol! lol!
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 923

Post by imakuni March 23rd 2009, 5:24 am

I thought Chookie viewed me in Friendster, hahahahaha! From the small thumbnail, looks like Chookie!

But of course, it isnt Chookie. Smile

Edited the post, I just realized I shouldn't be posting others pics without permission.
    Mew
    Mew
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Mew March 23rd 2009, 11:25 am

nepotism wrote:

so sarcastic... lol! lol! lol!

well, duplex is the pleasure-is-pain and pain-is-pleasure old man lol!

imakuni wrote:I thought Chookie viewed me in Friendster, hahahahaha! From the small thumbnail, looks like Chookie!

But of course, it isnt Chookie. Smile

Edited the post, I just realized I shouldn't be posting others pics without permission.

No, you shouldn't be posting pictures of chookie! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 14th 2024, 2:04 am