Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+10
atebugs
thaiforpitch
corn queen
witwisit&me
starbooze
blissinabox
imakuni
chiruruzu
D@shie
peech
14 posters

Ask a question and get an answer

witwisit&me
    witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 790
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Ask a question and get an answer - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer

Post by witwisit&me January 4th 2009, 4:07 pm

SAWAT DEE HAP!

ELO, CNO GUMAWA NG HEADER? BAKIT PUYAT SI PCHY?

LA-GON HAP HAP!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Ask a question and get an answer - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask a question and get an answer

Post by D@shie January 4th 2009, 4:10 pm

duplex wrote:mind control! with that power I could control pchy and make him fall in love with me. also, I use that super power, so that you will give me all your money...lol

why does garbage smell bad?

Now I'm scared to even meet you duplex... Lol

Garbage smells, because it stinks... LoL But it might be because germs eat the decaying part of the garage and it produces the gas we smell...

Question: Why do you think August named their band as such?
    starbooze
    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Number of posts : 1578
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by starbooze January 4th 2009, 4:36 pm

Hmm. Probably their band was formed some time in August. Laughing

Why is that in The Love of Siam Mew's wearing green and Tong's wearing blue?
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 923

Post by imakuni January 4th 2009, 5:37 pm

Maybe because it was the only color present in their shoots and pictorials.

Do flat screen monitors save more electricity than CRT monitors?
    starbooze
    starbooze
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

Number of posts : 1578
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post by starbooze January 4th 2009, 10:09 pm

I have no idea about that. I'm no techie. lol!

Do you believe that Chookiat is only 27 years old? Question
    corn queen
    corn queen
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 231

Post by corn queen January 4th 2009, 11:15 pm

i'd probably believe that chookiat is 27 y/o if it is the same thing as saying that pchy is straight

question:
    did you get what i just said? hahaha lol!

Post by Guest January 5th 2009, 12:45 am

@Dashie: nah, I am not scary like what you think I am. I am just an innocent nice bald fat old man. Hoping to meet someone young...just messing with ya! Smile

Back to the question:
    No, I totally dun understand you...could u talk proper English next time? Joking!

Why am I creepy?
    thaiforpitch
    thaiforpitch
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by thaiforpitch January 5th 2009, 7:16 am

You're creepy because God made you that way.

Does anyone here know Mike(he's an august band member)?
    I find him cute is all. . . Very Happy

Last edited by thaiforpitch on January 5th 2009, 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    thaiforpitch
    thaiforpitch
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Post by thaiforpitch January 5th 2009, 7:17 am

corn queen wrote:i'd probably believe that chookiat is 27 y/o if it is the same thing as saying that pchy is straight
    nice retort Twisted Evil
    thaiforpitch
    thaiforpitch
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Post by thaiforpitch January 5th 2009, 7:55 am

D@shie wrote:
    Question:

Why do you think, does Chookiat considered Donut's role a major role, when her total run time is even less than Non? Question [/size]

Forgive me for not following directions but i really wanted to answer this. I'm pretty sure that Chookiat only wanted us to think that she's gonna play a major role so as not to give away any hint of gayness exhibited in the movie. So everyone was forced to believe that the film's about two STRAIGHT couples having a love polygon. After all, he wanted to attract a bigger audience. nice one chooki

Post by Guest January 5th 2009, 8:11 am

I dun really know mike. I felt bad because there so many member in the band.

my next question is...should we ban "thaiforpitch" for not following the rules? just kidding! I understand perfectly well, so no never to apologize. The admin here are much more kinder than the other fanclub that I know of. But next time just add the question at the end so that people could keep track Smile.

Why does the August band have so many member?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 5th 2009, 12:34 pm

To answer imakuni query... YES it does... but plasma is even better at saving energy, because it produces, brighter color with less enegry...

@ Corn queen: nice one!

@ duplex: creepiness, is relative... Have you ever watched Death Note... Although, L is creepy, he is the coolest character I've ever met. Laughing

@ thaiforpitch: Mike, yes I know him... Not personally though, LoL! And yes he is kinda cute, but I think he is just new... that may be the reason why not all peeps here know him...

WOW! long post...

Now back to the topic:

August is actually trying to reach a quota of 15 member in their band... < JOKE! >
    I really don't have any idea... but they are so many already, I think it would be wise for them to stop adding new members, imagine, the cost if they go international, with 13-15 people just the band itself it would be too costly for a producer/s to handle... Wink

Question:

Aside from TLoS, which movie touched you the most?

Post by Guest January 5th 2009, 1:00 pm

D@shie wrote:
    @ duplex: creepiness, is relative... Have you ever watched Death Note... Although, L is creepy, he is the coolest character I've ever met. Laughing

I havent watch Death Note yet, but I heard it was good. Hopefully, when I'm not too busy then I will watch it.

Now, back to the question. I have never been felt before by a movie. That is disgusting having a movie rub on you...you are very weird, Dashie...Kidding! lol!

Why do girls paint their nails?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 5th 2009, 1:13 pm

Wahahah... I know you know what I meant by that!

Well then, watch Death Note its very... hmmm... < thinking! > entertaining... and mind stimulating...

Anyhow... the answer to your question is simple... because it beautiful to look at and its fun, having some bonding time with your friends while doing your nails is absolute fun that watching boring sports... LoL

Question: What you're vices/hobbies, that you know is wrong/bad, but you still do it anyway...?

Post by Guest January 5th 2009, 1:25 pm

well, this is a really fun hobby for us fat people. I usually lay down and place all the food on top of my giant stomach and eat them...yea I know, it is a really bad hobby, but what could I do now? it is a fun hobby, maybe you should try it one day. Laughing

should I shave?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 5th 2009, 1:42 pm

Huh? I'm sorry I don't know if you're joking this time... but I do hope you are! IMO that's not fun at all... I mean, it's as if you're making fun of yourself... that's poor self-esteem... you should be proud of whatever you are... Wink

Back to the topic:

And may I ask where? I mean, what part of your body are you planning to shave? If you're a girl, shaving your legs is but natural and other parts of your body is also acceptable. But if you're a guy... then... I can't say... It isn't that bad but let's just say it's ok for guys to have hairsall over his body... Unless, you're a discreet... then... hmmm... < thinking! > it really depends... mostly on you... Anyhow, you shouldn't be conscious of what others say...

Question: What was the happiest moment of your life?

Post by Guest January 5th 2009, 1:56 pm

D@shie wrote:Huh? I'm sorry I don't know if you're joking this time... but I do hope you are! IMO that's not fun at all... I mean, it's as if you're making fun of yourself... that's poor self-esteem... you should be proud of whatever you are... Wink

If my friends read what I just put, they would so kill me. They think I look skinny, but I still think I am fat. They totally hate my gut, whenever I say that Smile.

My happiest moment was when someone told me that they love me. This is kind of funny, even though we never met before and we both live very far from each other...it is very flattering to hear those words. I can't stop smiling for weeks. There was this moment, I was eating with my family and I suddenly laughed out loud when I think about him. My parent thought I was weird that time...sigh...fun time...

Why does my eye hurts, when I stared at the sun too long?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 5th 2009, 2:10 pm

LoL...

Well, the reason why it hurts... because it's bad... the sun's rays are so powerful direct contact with our eyes can cause blindness... So don't ever try to do that again... Mad It's bad!

Question: If you were a superhero or a fictional charcter... who would you be?
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by imakuni January 5th 2009, 2:16 pm

@ duplex:
    How big is that stomach of yours? Ahihihihi..

And for your shaving, where do you plan to shave? Is it really that long / bushy now? Because if it is, and it distracts some of your activities, my opinion is that you shave it or trim it.

Answer:
    Coz when we stare, moisture from our eyes dry up, and that is something different for the eyes. Naturally, our eyes are always lubricated with tears. So it gets irritated when it dries up. So, remember to blink. That way, tears are distributed to the eyeballs. =)

Question:
    Do you like kids?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 5th 2009, 2:20 pm

That depends... Yes if they were my kids < though I have none yet! >... but if they were other people's kids... hell NO... JOKE! LoL

Question: If you were a superhero or a fictional charcter... who would you be?

Post by Guest January 5th 2009, 2:28 pm

@imakuni: my stomach is so big, I could swallow you whole...just kidding! I posted my pic on one of the fansite. If you happen to find it, you will know how big my stomach really is...lol. I was thinking about shaving my mustache...lol

back to the question:
    if I was a superhero I would be "the flash". He is charming, funny, and a womanizer Smile.

What is your darkest secret?
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by imakuni January 5th 2009, 2:49 pm

Off topic:

LOL duplex, I saw your pic (the one without the shirt) and you call that fat?! Cmon!

Naiyak naman ako, mataba na pala yung ganun sa kanya..

Post by Guest January 5th 2009, 2:53 pm

@imakuni: gee...that was fast...u r really quick on finding my picture..lol

What is your darkest secret?
    imakuni
    imakuni
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by imakuni January 5th 2009, 2:57 pm

@ duplex:
    I thought of maybe searching it at the other forums and it didnt fail me.

So you call that fat now? How about a 42 waistline? Uber-fatness? Urghh..

Lucky you..

Answer:
    I do have Britney music in my iPod. Hahahaha!

Question:
    Can you dance the macarena? LOL
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie January 5th 2009, 3:06 pm

Hey can I see that as well?

Sorry duplex... I am not able to answer this query of yours well because, it my secret... And I believe in the word... privacy... No offense though!... Crying or Very sad But I'll let you in a little secret, not my deepest, darkest though, but nonetheless a secret, I had crush back then with a gay who turned out to be gay... SAD! Anyhow, that was a long time ago, and I got over myself...

That is why I always ask myself...

< Why do handsome guys, looks for someone handsdown as well? > Sad

Question: Aren't you afraid to love, veen if all you hear about it is pain and suffering? Specially now, that seperation annualment and divorce is rampant?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 9:32 pm