Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+28
b@uble
YunSeung
lostshadow26
duplex
expresswhatsinside
cheapghd
paulmewtong
ethyl
doaoc07
grin_minded27
Thake
tepen18
99thornlessredroses
buynfshop
xcid24
seadragon
chanrakter
chiruruzu
starbooze
blissinabox
Eustace
manta2k8
nonez
phelom
itinakdada08
D@shie
peech
Mew
32 posters

Post a picture of Mario and describe it

D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post a picture of Mario and describe it - Page 22 Empty Re: Post a picture of Mario and describe it

Post by D@shie October 17th 2010, 10:43 pm

Post a picture of Mario and describe it - Page 22 5038455335_e201141840_b
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post a picture of Mario and describe it - Page 22 Empty Re: Post a picture of Mario and describe it

Post by D@shie October 17th 2010, 10:44 pm

Post a picture of Mario and describe it - Page 22 P1-24584
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 12:07 am

Ten inches daw?!?! What a Face

Spoiler:

Sorry, typo, I meant ten stitches...

Spoiler:
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

Post by doaoc07 October 18th 2010, 12:08 am

what happened? Sad
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008

Post by nonez October 18th 2010, 12:10 am

totoo palang nasugatan si mario,nasira tuloy ang skin niya..buti nalang di sa mukha

expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4653

Post by expresswhatsinside October 18th 2010, 12:12 am

can't see what's on the second spoiler tag Sad

haha natatawa ako sa 2nd pic sa 1st spoiler tag! bakit parang tinutuli lang si mario diyan? ahahahaha T_T haha
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 12:14 am

Matagal na ito. Siguro mga 3-5 months ago pa. It was rumored that Mario was "in good-spirits", coming from a party. pale
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 12:16 am

expresswhatsinside wrote:can't see what's on the second spoiler tag Sad

haha natatawa ako sa 2nd pic sa 1st spoiler tag! bakit parang tinutuli lang si mario diyan? ahahahaha T_T Post a picture of Mario and describe it - Page 22 689587

Don't know why you can't see the pictures inside the 2nd spoiler tag. But yeah I know, that is why I posted 10 inches above! Wink
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 18th 2010, 12:18 am

poor mario. well at least his okay. Razz

O_O was he in THAT car? on the 2nd spoiler post?
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 12:26 am

Well, I guess. Though, I don't believe it. Suspect
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside October 18th 2010, 12:30 am

hahahaha if ever it's him "drunk driving" we know who's fault it is... *looks at his ugle gf*
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 18th 2010, 12:44 am

grabe naman?.. if galos lang nakuha nya. weird.. xD i was expecting something more than a scratch and a few stitches. if he WAS really in that car accident. but anyway.. at least nothing happened to him.. ^^ haha delayed reaction tayo XDDDD
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 12:49 am

expresswhatsinside wrote:hahahaha if ever it's him "drunk driving" we know who's fault it is... *looks at his ugle gf*

He wasn't with Gubgib when the incident/accident happened. No
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 12:52 am

doaoc07 wrote:grabe naman?.. if galos lang nakuha nya. weird.. xD i was expecting something more than a scratch and a few stitches. if he WAS really in that car accident. but anyway.. at least nothing happened to him.. ^^ haha delayed reaction tayo XDDDD

Here's the facts:
    - He was in a car accident.
    - Hehas cuts and bruises especially one of his foot.
    - He was rushed to the hostipal had stitches

The only problem is if it was an accident from his movie or was he really in "good-spirits" when itb all happened... Suspect Question
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 18th 2010, 12:53 am

OHHHHH nicca! based on what i read/deciphered from the POST in PEX! regarding that accident.

i believe in was an accident during the shooting. it was caused by cut glass. dun sa windshield nung car? probably during their escape scene or something.. hahah

basta.. that's the gist of it. i think that it was caused during the shooting . ^^ kasi diba they a run away/get away scene sa movie? i saw in the trailer hehe

mack help us decipher ^^

"The wound again for the young, "Mario Maurer".

Let the dog in the movie Final Off - Pat Pong. This sewing needle 10 due to accidents Dmeor cut glass. Although the young, "Goh Tee" prank that looked like pain. Oh, but he admitted that hurt even more.

"This movie is a MIDI Line throat action. This chapter will be action so many Su Ha Lofts so I save myself Oh, the same But there is one scene that Miss O hit windshield cut legs. Sewing needle to ten. We have a scene where the killer ran away. Beat it very quickly turn the car wheels to squeeze it along the way The O sitting beside the driver hit the mirror that of the team, he pushed the fallen brother Goh team so I quickly brought to a hospital near got stitches over ten pin Ha Pi Goh come see the wound O with same Goh was my solace encouragement. Free to say Oh, funny prank to another. Oh, do not wish to hurt a lot. But the more I laugh it hurts Ha wound. And doctors have to tell it to stop. Goh, give away, away I wait outside instead of my Off - Pongpat director about the cause of all Oh, I secretly came to cheer on the outside. Because of fear of needles. Bully will air it several times as well.
    "
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 12:58 am

I know... but nauna na kasi nabalita na baka lasing si Mario, so you can not dismiss that rumor that easily.

Besides, as much as I try, I still can't grasp the whole interview, nosebleed. Post a picture of Mario and describe it - Page 22 M042
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 18th 2010, 1:00 am

the only fact that bothers me is the obvious DAMAGE to the vehicle is not proportional to the wounds that mario received
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 1:03 am

I agree, but then again, who are we to argue! At least Mario's safe. Razz
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside October 18th 2010, 1:11 am

doaoc07 wrote:OHHHHH nicca! based on what i read/deciphered from the POST in PEX! regarding that accident.

i believe in was an accident during the shooting. it was caused by cut glass. dun sa windshield nung car? probably during their escape scene or something.. hahah

basta.. that's the gist of it. i think that it was caused during the shooting . ^^ kasi diba they a run away/get away scene sa movie? i saw in the trailer hehe

mack help us decipher ^^

"The wound again for the young, "Mario Maurer".

Let the dog in the movie Final Off - Pat Pong. This sewing needle 10 due to accidents Dmeor cut glass. Although the young, "Goh Tee" prank that looked like pain. Oh, but he admitted that hurt even more.

"This movie is a MIDI Line throat action. This chapter will be action so many Su Ha Lofts so I save myself Oh, the same But there is one scene that Miss O hit windshield cut legs. Sewing needle to ten. We have a scene where the killer ran away. Beat it very quickly turn the car wheels to squeeze it along the way The O sitting beside the driver hit the mirror that of the team, he pushed the fallen brother Goh team so I quickly brought to a hospital near got stitches over ten pin Ha Pi Goh come see the wound O with same Goh was my solace encouragement. Free to say Oh, funny prank to another. Oh, do not wish to hurt a lot. But the more I laugh it hurts Ha wound. And doctors have to tell it to stop. Goh, give away, away I wait outside instead of my Off - Pongpat director about the cause of all Oh, I secretly came to cheer on the outside. Because of fear of needles. Bully will air it several times as well.
    "

>> If i'm not mistaken it was caused by an accident on set parang miscalculation? Na parang someone turned the car prematurely na may tinamaan ung car and nangyari yung accident? I also read something about a prank gone bad? I'm not sure though..

Dash, the drunk/tipsy rumor could be just a rumor or it could be, mario was a bit tipsy when he shot this scene? not sure kasi if it's him driving?
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 18th 2010, 1:15 am

in the movie. GOH tee was the one driving ^^
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside October 18th 2010, 1:16 am

who's goh tee? basta i think it was all an accident Smile
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 1:20 am

The one that looks like Mura!
    D@shie
    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie October 18th 2010, 1:21 am

Sorry my bad, I meant Mahal. The one that looks like Mahal not Mura! lol!
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside October 18th 2010, 1:22 am

LOL! basta it's an accident haha Very Happy
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 October 18th 2010, 1:23 am

goh tee .. ung kamuka ni MAHAL/MURA ^^ hahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 19th 2024, 9:16 pm