Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+44
khainz
Miharu
iartnino
Silent_Pen
expresswhatsinside
buynfshop
99thornlessredroses
June
Rushellraj
EmpressXenix
zydrelle
julliancloud
jessaganda
Jadenorven
duplex
Jaisus
xcid24
marianner
deathrode
KAR
chanrakter
witwisit&me
julipych
onimaru07
chiruruzu
blissinabox
nepotism
manta2k8
metoo
starbooze
peech
Zeddy
g33r00
krispen
imakuni
Eustace
itinakdada08
javamince
nonez
D@shie
corn queen
phelom
atebugs
Mew
48 posters

RANT THREAD: Release your stress here...

RANT THREAD: Release your stress here... - Page 21 Empty Re: RANT THREAD: Release your stress here...

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 1:07 am

I miss talking to hell girl Sad
    corn queen
    corn queen
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 231
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

RANT THREAD: Release your stress here... - Page 21 Empty Re: RANT THREAD: Release your stress here...

Post by corn queen April 24th 2009, 7:04 am

my head hurts!
    got flu!

ikaw ba naman maulanan ng 3 sunod sunod na beses ehh
    shucks!
    di tuloy makapag-aral!

(napadaan lang Smile)

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 9:50 am

corn queen wrote:my head hurts!
    got flu!

ikaw ba naman maulanan ng 3 sunod sunod na beses ehh
    shucks!
    di tuloy makapag-aral!

(napadaan lang Smile)

poor CQ...hope you feel better soon! rabbit

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 12:51 pm

it is raining in the Philippines...duplex miss talking to hell girl Sad lol
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562

Post by chiruruzu April 24th 2009, 1:01 pm

duplex wrote:it is raining in the Philippines...duplex miss talking to hell girl Sad lol

what part of the philippines are you referring dup? because it's really hot outside in my place., Very Happy

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 1:02 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:it is raining in the Philippines...duplex miss talking to hell girl Sad lol

what part of the philippines are you referring dup? because it's really hot outside in my place., Very Happy

I have no idea...the place where it rain, I guess rabbit

btw, if it is hot, you could always take off your clothes Razz
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 24th 2009, 1:04 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

nah, i'll just turn the air condition on... haha

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 1:05 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

nah, i'll just turn the air condition on... haha

yea, but it doesn't feel good as taking off your clothes Twisted Evil

Post by Guest April 24th 2009, 10:43 pm

I hate the pita bread diet...I don't know why I am doing this...it not like I am able to find a bf when I am built Sad
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter April 24th 2009, 10:49 pm

duplex wrote:I hate the pita bread diet...I don't know why I am doing this...it not like I am able to find a bf when I am built Sad

Aww! *hugs Daddy*

It's okay!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 28th 2009, 10:29 pm

waah, i just found out that after passing the medical results to our school (a requirement for the seniors) we have to do the physical exam again (which we did during our first year)... Grrh! does this mean i have to stand with nothing on in front of a doctor again?!., this totally ruined my night., tsk!

Post by Guest April 28th 2009, 10:31 pm

chiruruzu wrote:waah, i just found out that after passing the medical results to our school (a requirement for the seniors) we have to do the physical exam again (which we did during our first year)... Grrh! does this mean i have to stand with nothing on in front of a doctor again?!., this totally ruined my night., tsk!

Shocked I would love to be your doctor right now....lol Twisted Evil
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 28th 2009, 10:33 pm

chiruruzu wrote:waah, i just found out that after passing the medical results to our school (a requirement for the seniors) we have to do the physical exam again (which we did during our first year)... Grrh! does this mean i have to stand with nothing on in front of a doctor again?!., this totally ruined my night., tsk!

Awww! Dude! It's okay!

It is rather embarrassing. But I know you can do it with dignity.
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 28th 2009, 10:33 pm

duplex wrote:

whatever dup., Rolling Eyes Razz really, not only is this awkward but totally unnecessary and uncomfortable., Mad
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 28th 2009, 10:34 pm

chanrakter wrote:

Awww! Dude! It's okay!

I'll try I guess... I don't have a choice anyway., Sad

Post by Guest April 28th 2009, 10:35 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

whatever dup., Rolling Eyes Razz really, not only is this awkward but totally unnecessary and uncomfortable., Mad

maybe he will take his hand and rub your thing during the exam...lol rabbit

that doctor must be lucky to see chiru nakey...lol Twisted Evil
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 28th 2009, 10:36 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Awww! Dude! It's okay!

Aww! *hugs*
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 28th 2009, 10:37 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

nah, you and your green mind dup., hahaha that's never gonna happen., or I'm gonna file a harrassment case against the doctor., Razz

Post by Guest April 28th 2009, 10:40 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

nah, you and your green mind dup., hahaha that's never gonna happen., or I'm gonna file a harrassment case against the doctor., Razz

well, they have to exam your scrotum to see if there is any testicular irregularity Rolling Eyes...some doctor do it and some don't. rabbit
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 28th 2009, 10:41 pm

duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    duplex wrote:

well, they have to exam your scrotum to see if there is any testicular irregularity Rolling Eyes...some doctor do and some don't. rabbit

Yep, but they only do that to nursing students., but they didn't seem to see the need to do that to education students., so I don't think i'll go through that., Wink
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 28th 2009, 10:42 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Awww! Dude! It's okay!

Aww! *hugs*

thanks chan, I'll try to sort this out as soon as possible., haha

Post by Guest April 28th 2009, 10:43 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    Spoiler:
    ucation students., so I don't think i'll go through that., Wink

but won't it be nice to have someone else rub your thing? Twisted Evil

Last edited by duplex on April 28th 2009, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 28th 2009, 10:44 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Awww! Dude! It's okay!

Aww! *hugs*

thanks chan, I'll try to sort this out as soon as possible., haha

Good! Well, I support you. I guess!

Post by Guest April 28th 2009, 10:45 pm

I got to go now, so you are spared from my wrath...for now Evil or Very Mad
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 28th 2009, 10:46 pm

duplex wrote:I got to go now, so you are spared from my wrath...for now Evil or Very Mad

about your last question., i don't think i want to answer it., hahah but byers dup., Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 3rd 2024, 9:47 am