Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+14
xyleena
caroryanc3
xcid24
nonez
chiruruzu
witwisit&me
KAR
oxy__24
nepotism
chanrakter
g33r00
D@shie
phelom
Mew
18 posters

the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread

the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 1:52 am

xcid24 wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Which is something... watching it again.. or becoming a man? Suspect Question Shocked lol!

ahaha, now that's a harder question..
    cat

why don't you do both? watch it and be a man rabbit
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 617
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread - Page 4 Empty Re: the I JUST WATCHED TLOS AGAIN thread

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 2:11 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Which is something... watching it again.. or becoming a man? Suspect Question Shocked lol!

cat

ko that's it.. one thing is hard enough then i have to do both? c'mon

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 2:13 am

xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:

cat

ko that's it.. one thing is hard enough then i have to do both? c'mon

yea, it is fun that way rabbit
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 2:25 am

Ok, wouldn't it better to be a man first then watch the movie so it wouldn't be difficult at the end?! =p

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 2:42 am

xcid24 wrote:Ok, wouldn't it better to be a man first then watch the movie so it wouldn't be difficult at the end?! =p

you could do that...but it is not challenging.
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 2:57 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:Ok, wouldn't it better to be a man first then watch the movie so it wouldn't be difficult at the end?! =p

after what you have said in the other thread, i feel like i'm not gonna watch it for the meantime.. i'm too saddend by the thought itself..

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 3:23 am

xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

after what you have said in the other thread, i feel like i'm not gonna watch it for the meantime.. i'm too saddend by the thought itself..

lol...the movie is not that sad. to be honest the ending is happy if you think about it. here is why:

-Ying find a new bf.
    -Sundee and Korn understand each other.
    -Tong is with his happy family.
    -Mew have a wonderful and loyal friends. He is not lonely like he used to.
    -June got into a car accident while going to chang mai and die...lol...btw, I don't like June Evil or Very Mad
    -Donut date another guy who actually love her.

so yea, the ending is not sad like you think it is Smile.
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 4:20 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol...the movie is not that sad. to be honest the ending is happy if you think about it. here is why:

-Ying find a new bf.
    -June got into a car accident while going to chang mai and die...lol...btw, I don't like June Evil or Very Mad

aaawwww, thnx mr. dup.. your not such a dom after all.. tee hee .. hey i like june, why don't you like her, she's so funny especially the part where she's looking at mew and tong when mew's singin in the party..

Post by Guest April 26th 2009, 4:38 am

xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

-Ying find a new bf.

aaawwww, thnx mr. dup.. your not such a dom after all.. tee hee .. hey i like june, why don't you like her, she's so funny especially the part where she's looking at mew and tong when mew's singin in the party..

gee...you call me minster and dom, I wonder if I sound that old...lol

I don't like june because she is the only person in the movie that I don't understand. rather confusing if you ask me.
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 April 26th 2009, 8:23 am

ahh, i see, she's pretty though, at any rate she makes the movie a bit lighter, and she actually contributed a lot in the last part, she made me teary-eyed..
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter April 26th 2009, 9:25 am

duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:
    xcid24 wrote:
    duplex wrote:

-Ying find a new bf.

gee...you call me minster and dom, I wonder if I sound that old...lol

I don't like june because she is the only person in the movie that I don't understand. rather confusing if you ask me.

Funnily enough, it's that mystery that partly makes me like her more. It's like she challenges me to theorise about her life.
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by nonez May 10th 2009, 11:16 am

haayy yung friend ko may dvd copy siya ng TLOS kase inendorse ko sa kanya ang movie and he said after he watched it sa u-chube its so nice kaya sabi niya nakabili siya ng copy nun ewan ko saang parte ng RP siya nakabili sure ko around manila lang kase he work there..so ayun w8 ku nalng if wer kmi magmeet para ma borrow ko yung dvd and after that i will save it to my laptop and copy a new one para if im alone i will watch it in dvd player para naman high def at dolby sorround ang audio effects...
    bounce
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 May 10th 2009, 11:20 am

tapos copy mo narin ung contents ng cd, tapos burn mo narin, tapos redistribute mo na, oh diba, piracy for a cause!!

lol!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter May 10th 2009, 11:21 am

nonez wrote:haayy yung friend ko may dvd copy siya ng TLOS kase inendorse ko sa kanya ang movie and he said after he watched it sa u-chube its so nice kaya sabi niya nakabili siya ng copy nun ewan ko saang parte ng RP siya nakabili sure ko around manila lang kase he work there..so ayun w8 ku nalng if wer kmi magmeet para ma borrow ko yung dvd and after that i will save it to my laptop and copy a new one para if im alone i will watch it in dvd player para naman high def at dolby sorround ang audio effects...
    bounce

Happy for you!
    nonez
    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 7008
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by nonez May 10th 2009, 11:22 am

xcid24 wrote:tapos copy mo narin ung contents ng cd, tapos burn mo narin, tapos redistribute mo na, oh diba, piracy for a cause!!

lol!

nyahhhaha:affraid:..wag naman baka ma raid ako ng omb ba yun si edu manzano...just for myself lang if you want i will burn you a copy..
    caroryanc3
    caroryanc3

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-05-14

Post by caroryanc3 May 14th 2009, 2:35 am

D@shie wrote:My friend is giving free mp4 version of this. I could contact him if you're interested. He said this is his way of promoting and spearding TLoS. Ask corn queen since he already received one from him... Wink

Hi! How're you doing? This is Kyle from Bacolod City! Actually, I'm looking for the copy of this movie (tlos). And I'm so tired and sick because until now, I can't find any copy if this movie. I tried to download it from so many website, but I can't. I don't have a personal computer. Could you please help me? I can send you money for the shipping fee so that you could send me a copy of TLOS... Please help me. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the copy of this movie. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to hear from you soon. You can contact me at (+63)910-473-1056 or (+63)917-360-5939 or you can email me at caroryanc3@aol.com.
    xyleena
    xyleena
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 67

Post by xyleena May 15th 2009, 3:34 am

what does TLOS means?
    xcid24
    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Post by xcid24 May 15th 2009, 9:33 am

xyleena wrote:what does TLOS means?

Oh, yeah, that's "The Love Of Siam", that'll be pchy's (witwisit) first big movie appearance that skyrocketed August Band to fame.
    Very Happy
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus May 15th 2009, 4:58 pm

xyleena wrote:what does TLOS means?

@ TLOS means THE LOVE OF SIAM starring our beloved witwisit hirunwongkul AKA pchy/pitch
    xyleena
    xyleena
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 67

Post by xyleena May 16th 2009, 2:36 am

how come that your eyes are green?

is it? contact lenses? it fits you if it is but

are you a man?
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter May 16th 2009, 8:59 am

xyleena wrote:how come that your eyes are green?

are you a man?

Gosh! I want green contacts too! Or perhaps blue. Sapphire blue!
    Jaisus
    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus May 16th 2009, 1:14 pm

xyleena wrote:how come that your eyes are green?

are you a man?

hahaha,, Yes im wearing contacts,, ^_^

hahaha,,of course im a man,,

do i really look like a girl?
    maine
    maine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2009-05-07

Post by maine May 17th 2009, 8:02 pm

i just watched "the love of siam" again... and my feelings are still there, consistent... how come this movie is not-so-ordinary to me... hhhaaayyy... i feel lonely again... no matter what mew... i love you so so much... ^_^ blush
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter May 17th 2009, 8:17 pm

maine wrote:i just watched "the love of siam" again... and my feelings are still there, consistent... how come this movie is not-so-ordinary to me... hhhaaayyy... i feel lonely again... no matter what mew... i love you so so much... ^_^ blush

Haha!

LoS is indeed a movie I don't mind watching again and again!
    maine
    maine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2009-05-07

Post by maine May 17th 2009, 8:25 pm

yes! becos TLOS will drown you with your emotions... hhhaaayyy...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 17th 2024, 5:59 pm