Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+17
nathan
shyvar
kero
kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
ateneo forever
gared
Dann05
kerwinklark
brix
candyman89
nonez
raredream27
drakevenom
iartnino
99thornlessredroses
khainz
jinler
21 posters

RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here...

iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here... - Page 8 Empty Re: RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here...

Post by iartnino April 4th 2012, 5:43 am

Ano naman yang mga naaamoy nyo? Humihina na ang pang-amoy ko~ Or hindi ko na sya inaamoy dahil alam ko nang andyan naman talaga ang dapat amuyin?
    ateneo forever
    ateneo forever
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here... - Page 8 Empty Re: RAVE THREAD: Release your happiness here...

Post by ateneo forever April 4th 2012, 9:07 am

Congratulations po kuya Henri. It's adding feathers to your cap. Gared, long wqay to go before you could actually meet Kuya kerben. I think I know you hahaha, just guessin'
    kero
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2011-06-09

Post by kero April 4th 2012, 9:22 am

Hi Nick ! Im glad you are able to go online here. I miss you very much.
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 4th 2012, 10:12 am

ateneo forever wrote:Congratulations po kuya Henri. It's adding feathers to your cap. Gared, long wqay to go before you could actually meet Kuya kerben. I think I know you hahaha, just guessin'

You know Gared? Now, I became curious about him~
    shyvar
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2011-03-11

Post by shyvar April 4th 2012, 12:04 pm

C'mom Nick tell Kuya henri who Gared is. Sabihin mo kung ano mga pinaggagawa ni Gared sa inyong dalawa ni Kerben.
    red
    red
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 577
    Registration date : 2011-02-23

Post by red April 4th 2012, 12:21 pm

I knew what he did Shyvs. He is of legal age already to face the consequences of his actions. Soon, he'll find his way in the prison cell if he wont stop doing those nasty things.
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 4th 2012, 1:01 pm

Ohh, I think I'm getting the picture. I just hope he'd stop whatever he's doing. hmm..
    gared
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2012-01-12

Post by gared April 4th 2012, 4:33 pm

What did i do wrong? Sir Red please don't be angry at me, wala naman po akong ginawang masama sa inyo at sa mga pamangkin nyo po. Gusto ko lang naman silang maging kaibigan and I thought yung mga pm ko sa kanila will make me become their friend. Sorry po talaga, i wont do it again. Peace na po tayo please.
    brix
    brix
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 389
    Registration date : 2011-08-30

Post by brix April 4th 2012, 9:30 pm

Ooopsie. Stressful here. HAHA
    kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 365

Post by kerben_lopez@yahoo.com April 4th 2012, 11:54 pm

gared wrote:What did i do wrong? Sir Red please don't be angry at me, wala naman po akong ginawang masama sa inyo at sa mga pamangkin nyo po. Gusto ko lang naman silang maging kaibigan and I thought yung mga pm ko sa kanila will make me become their friend. Sorry po talaga, i wont do it again. Peace na po tayo please.

You don't know what you did wrong? Review your sent items on facebook and see what you've sent us with.
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Post by 99thornlessredroses April 5th 2012, 4:54 am

pressure increase system activate. haha
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 5th 2012, 5:06 am

Natutuwa ako, nabubuhay na uli ang forum.
    I guess I should thank Gared for that. hehe.

(Grabe, I feel like I'm bullying Gared. But anyway, what he did was definitely wrong)
    kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerben_lopez@yahoo.com April 5th 2012, 7:12 am

It was so rude, nasty and below the belt. he asked us to go all the way thru C2C. I can't mention the exact term but I can give you a hint. it's for adults only and definitely for perverts !!!
    ateneo forever
    ateneo forever
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by ateneo forever April 5th 2012, 7:30 am

If we could only change our user name kuya kerben perhaps no one would be able to access our FB account. Someone told me what Gared does everyday. But I am not gonna divulge it here for I find it inappropriate. by the way I'd like to make a public announcement. BEWARE OF PERVERTS !!!!!
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 5th 2012, 7:48 am

maybe you can try and make new accounts as a fresh start, err, though I find it useless coz your old accounts will still be visible. Anyway, just ward off those perverts. It's still up to you if you will give in to their desires. We can never control other people's thoughts and actions, but nothing will happen if you won't let it.
    ateneo forever
    ateneo forever
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by ateneo forever April 5th 2012, 8:09 am

right you are kuya henri
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 5th 2012, 8:17 am

yep Smile I myself have received a lot of indecent invitations. hahaha. But I always turned them down in a friendly way. You can't really trust someone you just knew and then he'd ask something so wrong.

But of course, I can't fully blame Gared. I have to understand him in his point of view. We can't readily accuse him coz we never knew what he truly thinks of, what he truly feels, and what his previous experiences were. We can just control how we react to them Smile
    ateneo forever
    ateneo forever
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by ateneo forever April 5th 2012, 8:35 am

actually Gared is goodlooking . I think he is from a well off family because he seems to have everything . The only thing is that he is sexually preoccupied because of the wway he expresses himself. This is one example of what he wrote me and Kuya Kerben with: " I find you hot I have read all your posts and I know you've been into several sexual encounters with same sex. I wanna have fun with you too, I have my cam set up for you and if you like, we can have sex and go naked all the way on cam. Im sure you will like it the way I like it. I got juicy dick and Im sure you got juicy dick too. I have always dreamed of you since the day I read your post. I know how goodlooking you are. Just tell me when and ill give you the most memorable online sex ever." That's how nasty gared is.
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 5th 2012, 8:42 am

Ohh.

I must say I'm speechless of how assertive he is. Must be really good-looking to assert himself that way. But nevertheless, let's just understand him. There are things that cause people to act this way, so we can't fully blame everything to them.

I honestly think he's just being friendly. He just views things in the wrong angle. In these situations, it's best to assert yourselves more and let him know that you feel uncomfortable with what he's doing. Most likely, he just wants someone to be friends with, and he likes the two of you. Mali lang yung idea nya ng "fun" at "friends". I don't want to assume much about his behaviors, but I want to understand where he's coming from.

Anyway, Gared, I'll address this to you personally, sex is not everything. I understand that you feel happy through sexual gratification, but I'd like you tunderstand that there are more things to be happy with than that. Nevertheless, you can still make good friends here in the forum, just don't hesitate to talk to us. We're all friendly anyway here. Just don't repeat what you've done coz obviously, people are getting uncomfortable with your actions. Yun lang Smile
    ateneo forever
    ateneo forever
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by ateneo forever April 5th 2012, 8:45 am

Thanks po Kuya henri
    kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by kerben_lopez@yahoo.com April 5th 2012, 10:37 am

ateneo forever wrote:actually Gared is goodlooking . I think he is from a well off family because he seems to have everything . The only thing is that he is sexually preoccupied because of the wway he expresses himself. This is one example of what he wrote me and Kuya Kerben with: " I find you hot I have read all your posts and I know you've been into several sexual encounters with same sex. I wanna have fun with you too, I have my cam set up for you and if you like, we can have sex and go naked all the way on cam. Im sure you will like it the way I like it. I got juicy dick and Im sure you got juicy dick too. I have always dreamed of you since the day I read your post. I know how goodlooking you are. Just tell me when and ill give you the most memorable online sex ever." That's how nasty gared is.

Cuz, nasty is an understatement. The right description for him is MANIAC !!!
    shyvar
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 87

Post by shyvar April 5th 2012, 1:11 pm

holy smoke !
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Post by 99thornlessredroses April 5th 2012, 10:24 pm

nahihilo ako sa mga nababasa ko. x_x
    candyman89
    candyman89
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1905
    Registration date : 2011-06-01

Post by candyman89 April 6th 2012, 2:10 am

uhm...i think this is too much information for us not involved on the.....situation, well for me at least. telling us to be careful around gared because of the things he have done to you is more than enough
    iartnino
    iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino April 6th 2012, 6:25 am

My exact sentiments. Somehow, I feel for Gared. I understand him somehow. Ahh, I think we should all forget it na lang. Forgive and forget, holy week naman na Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 3rd 2024, 4:03 am