Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+16
Eustace
ethyl
Rushellraj
Jadenorven
julliancloud
zydrelle
oxy__24
julipych
chanrakter
chiruruzu
peech
itinakdada08
starbooze
phelom
D@shie
Mew
20 posters

Equivalent of August Band in the Philippines

expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4653

Equivalent of August Band in the Philippines - Page 3 Empty Re: Equivalent of August Band in the Philippines

Post by expresswhatsinside September 21st 2010, 1:48 am

noticing from interviews, they all speak OKAY-english. i mean, speaking is different from singing. there are some words pchy can't pronounce right but when he sings, he gets them perfectly (i.e. live version of i'm yours), and pchy is the band's lead vocalist anyway, so okay na yan! Very Happy maybe a couple of english songs would do. Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Equivalent of August Band in the Philippines - Page 3 Empty Re: Equivalent of August Band in the Philippines

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 21st 2010, 2:28 am

i think pchy took so much time practicing that song. but it was worth it for him since he a fan of jason mraz.
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 21st 2010, 2:45 am

and it worked out well. Smile it's nice to see them sing english songs once in a while hahaha Very Happy
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

Post by doaoc07 September 21st 2010, 3:30 am

i want pchy to sing more english songsssss Smile) i was amazed at how good he sounded singing "I'm yours"

@imman: yes SuJu is overrated :\
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 22nd 2010, 3:17 am

but still, his diction isn't perfect as it seems. if you'll listen carefully, you'll hear him saying mamily rather than family. hahaha! i guees culture is one thing that can't be changed easily.

@ollie, they so are! deym. so many people choose to spend so much time looking for pics, videos, and stories about them. sh*t. it makes me sick.
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 22nd 2010, 3:25 am

I'm sick with suju too! hahaha I never really really liked them. Very Happy (sorry korean fans). Anyway, OLLIE, I want him to sing english songs too! Very Happy actually IMMAN, it's probably just with I'm Yours? I listened to him sing an english song (I can't make you love me) and I think he sang it perfectly Very Happy here's the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlTDquhNxAA

enjoy his soothing voice. now i'm envious Neutral
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 22nd 2010, 4:00 am

hahaha. i don't really get the reason why some people like them even if they don't understand the lyrics. i like AB because i know the meaning of their songs, not just because they make good music.

hm. i don't think it's perfect. hahaha. sorry for being such a big ANTAGONIST. but looking at it from a vocalist's point of view, i can easily hear pchy's thai diction.
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 22nd 2010, 4:04 am

hahahaha shy ANTAGONIST! hahaha

just kidding. Smile as you said, we're all different so we're entitled to have different opinions hahaha... but for me, compared to other asian artists, he sings a "near-perfect" english. Very Happy there! hahaha..

same here, I understand august's songs and i have to say, their songs are well-written. the meaning's really good. just proves how smart pchy is Smile hahahaha
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 22nd 2010, 2:02 pm

@imman: lol! err. i like AB because they make good music. frankly the music, the rhythm , the beat and stuff. it's all good and i could just listen to it all day. even if I don't understand what the heck they sing. BUT! i LOVE august because when you take your time to look at the lyrics. dayum. haha they're just good Smile or rather the song writer is good/great/awesome Smile)

lol imman i think they would say the same thing about us with regards to pchy. haha how we search for his pics, stories and stuff Smile)

@mack: i agree with the "near-perfect" english. but only when he sings Smile his accent definitely shows when he talks Smile not that i mind though. i think it's cute in love
    oh and btw he also sang "If we hold on together"
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 22nd 2010, 2:18 pm

hhahahaha yea it's a "near-perfect" english hahaha...

for some reason people with english accents (those of asian origin) sound cute when they talk haha wonder how they'd sound like speaking in filipino..
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 22nd 2010, 2:24 pm

expresswhatsinside wrote:hhahahaha yea it's a "near-perfect" english hahaha...

for some reason people with english accents (those of asian origin) sound cute when they talk haha wonder [b]how they'd sound like speaking in filipino..[b]

probably pretty weird. hahaha
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 22nd 2010, 2:35 pm

@mack hm. maybe if you compare pchy to other thai who tries to speak in english then you can really say he's very good. and he has to be that was to be a successful com arts student. haha.

i'm not really sure if pchy is the only one who writes the lyrics of their songs. i'm pretty sure chookie helps him since he's the manager of AB. and i believe that the reason their songs are good because they have the inspiration.

@ollie there are so many songs out there that have great rhythm, beat, melody, etc. but their meaning is not that good. i must say that AB has them all, but if you're going to compare them to SuJu it's so different. i mean i like AB because i like the meaning of their songs, not just because i like the way they look. not just because they dance and they're chinky eyed. not just because their language is new to me. i adore AB, but i'm not GAGA over them. i'm pretty sure you get what i mean. haha.

and i don't really search of pchy's pics. i just found them here that's all. that includes the videos and other stuff. haha.
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 22nd 2010, 2:43 pm

@imman: i agree. haha i probably don't like how MOST of the people in AB look like, but hey they make great music Smile that's why i like 'em. anyway xD well... on my first few nights.... i did.. search.. for pchy's photos shy

well.. i usually do that.. it's kinda like my hobby? hahahahah LOL i also searched for the videos on youtube.. Neutral

... <--- obsessed haha

P.S.: i don't like men who look like women (means i don't like suju Smile) no offense to SuJu fans Very Happy).. for pete's sake. i'm gay because i LOVE MEN! haha why the heck would i want a WOMAN looking MAN! Smile)

i get the feeling i'm gonna be banned pretty soon Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 22nd 2010, 2:57 pm

uhm. uhm. *cough cough* hahahaha! looks like you're more obsessed to pchy than i am.

as for the PS, i don't think i got the woman looking man part.

lastly, i don't think you're going to banned in any way. you're entitled to tell your opinion freely. there's nothing wrong with that.
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 22nd 2010, 2:59 pm

.. hmmm in tagalog. XD mukhang babaeng lalake or lalakeng mukhang babae XD anyway
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 22nd 2010, 3:07 pm

oh. you meant men who looks like women. haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 10:39 pm