Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Post by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 2:10 pm

CHAPTER 1
    “Mew's Lonely World

“I can't be with you as your boyfriend.....but it doesn't mean that I don't love you.”

These are the words that Mew considered as a heavy burden for exactly three years. Words which he always remember every night on his bed and words which struck every part of his soul which causes unbearable pain inside. If you were in Mew's position, maybe you'll feel the same, or even worse. After many things that both of them experienced together, after many problems that they've solved together and after many memories that they've left behind, do you think that it's easy to move on?

It's just fresh from Mew's memories how happy they were being together especially if they are both alone with each other, free from the eyes of the people who judge them badly and view them as disgusting persons. “What's wrong of being in love with each other?”. The words that Mew wants to throw at their faces.

“Are you alright Mew?”

This caught Mew's attention while reminiscing the memories and watching the buildings as it go by outside their car. Mew knows whose voice was it, it came from Aex, the person who tried to cure the wound that Tong left in his heart and Mew considered that Aex somehow succeeded. Aex fulfilled some of Mew's dreams in life that he wished Tong can give to him, the happiness, the feeling of being not alone and the love that Mew never imagined to exist in his world but out of all these things Aex gave him, he knows that the person who can truly make him happy is Tong, only Tong.

From the moment that he accepted Aex's love, one question always bothers his mind, “ Is he too selfish to accept Aex's love knowing that he love Tong more than him or just kind enough to give Aex a chance that Aex wanted from the start?”

Aex suddenly hold Mew's soft hands causing Mew to be aware again in his present environment.

“Yes I am Aex, maybe I'm just a little bit nervous about the concert later” answered Mew.

“Are you sure that's the reason Mew?” Aex asked.

Then there came a deafening silence for a few seconds while they're staring at each other's eyes.

“Of course Aex, that was the reason” Mew insists while trying to break the silence.

At that moment, Aex looks at Mew with doubt. Aex looks like a puppy pleading Mew to tell him the truth. From the day that Mew became his bestfriend, Aex knows when Mew is lying or telling the truth, Aex can see it in Mew's rare eyes, eyes that one out of a billion people can only have.

Mew felt guilty at that moment, so guilty that he tried to avoid Aex's tantalizing stare while their bandmates are doing their own personal stuffs.

“Ok guys, we're already here! Get ready to show your talent to the people!” their manager told them.

Then they cheered themselves up.

“August band here we go, and we are here to start the show, soar up high, dream big and fly for August band will never die!!!, YEEAAHHHH!!!!”

Mew sighed in relief thinking that he already escaped that dangerous moment and grasps Aex's hands and said

“Let's go Aex!”

Aex never said a word but just smiled at Mew.

----------END OF CHAPTER 1-------

Last edited by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Re: Love of Siam 2 (Fanfic by Silent_Pen)

Post by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 2:11 pm

Waahhh.. Ang iksi lang pala.. Hahaha.. May continuation pa iyong chapter 1 pero ginawa ko na lang na chapter 2 kasi di bagay sa title Very Happy..

iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2011-02-27

Post by iartnino on May 1st 2011, 2:22 pm

Ohhhh, ang dramatic~~~ aabangan ko yung chapter 2!! hahaha Smile
    Thanks for sharing ^____^

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 2:25 pm

Thnx.. Parang ang iksi lang talaga.. Haha.. Tinaman kasi akong magtype.. Very Happy.. i-popost ko na siguro iyong chapter 2 mamayang gabi.. Hehehe.. Very Happy

iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino on May 1st 2011, 2:32 pm

Yeah, medyo maiksi nga sya. Sige, aabangan namin yan!!

khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3545
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

Post by khainz on May 1st 2011, 8:04 pm

chapter 1 palng madrama na..hmmm

may fanfic n din na gawa dito d b?

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 8:05 pm

Hahaha... Di naman masyado madrama Very Happy.

Yup Very Happy

khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz on May 1st 2011, 8:10 pm

madrama na kaya agad

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 8:11 pm

CHAPTER 2
    The Price Of Fame”

“They're here! People in Siam Square, they're here! The most successful band in this year! Please help me welcome, the August Band!” announced by the host.

The crowd went wild and crazy shouting their favorites in the band as the August Band goes up the stage. This time, Mew tries to forget all of the things that bothered him earlier so that he can do his best in tonight's performance. He can't let the people to be disappointed at him thinking that what he is now, what they're now are coming from the people who supports them.

He can still remember a year ago how scared he was that the people supporting their band will hate them after he confessed once in their concert who really is he and the kind of relationship that he and his bandmate Aex was having at that moment. Many are shocked, some even lost their consciousness but at the end of those furious reactions, only one thing prevailed, it was the thing you called “acceptance”. Their supporters got even more behind the issues of their sexuality and it even helped in their publicity.

Now he's confident enough to pursue his career seeing the posters and placards showing how much their fans love them at the present concert. You can see placards saying “ We Love August Band”, “August Band is the best”, “Please marry me Mew” and even “Mew Love Aex Forever”. These placards really flatten the band's heart.

This time, Mew will start to sing the song that he sang exactly 3 years ago in the same place. The song that brought their band into stardom and the song that he made just only for his love, Tong.

“Ta book wa pleng nee, dtaeng hae ter, ter ja cheu mai.”

As Mew starts to sing this line, there was a complete silence. Mew closed his eyes and starts to reminisce the happy things that he experienced with Tong until he remembered such time when he sang this song three years ago.

He was a little bit frustrated singing the first part of the song thinking how long it was since he saw Tong and how much he missed him but when he saw Tong standing in the same place where he was staring right now, he felt alive and started to sing the song with full of meaning, He also remembered how small are the people watching them, maybe it's lesser than today but it's more merrier for he saw Tong at that moment.

Mew went back in the reality and stopped imagining those happy times. This time, he already noticed that he had just finished the song and saw some people crying. Maybe, they just feel the emotions that Mew gave into that song and everyone gives him a very loud applause.

The concert continues after that performance with the different songs that they composed and ended up with a kiss between Mew and Aex, it was unlikely the kiss that they made during their P.E class years ago because this time it was only a smack yet sweet to see. It was never been in the program but they made it due to the request of the people who watched their concert.

All of them are happy going home from the concert seeing how much their fans love them. It is an early Christmas gift for them at the Christmas eve.

“ Hey! Mew and Aex, you might want us to leave the both of you alone” Arm said jokingly.

Aex looked at Mew but Mew never said a word.

“No response huh! It's okay, we're really going home by the way. Our family is waiting for us.” Nine said.

At that moment, the August Band members except Mew and Aex went home leaving the two of them walking on the cold and silent street of Bangkok.

“Do you really want to walk me home? If not, it's really alright with me, I do understand” Mew said.

“Actually, I want to spend Christmas with you Mew.” Aex replied.

Mew stopped for awhile and stared at Aex, he never thought that Aex really loves him that he is willing to spend Christmas with him. From the day that his grandmother died, he started to celebrate Christmas alone. No one to talk, no one to greet, no one to share with his laughters and no one to eat together with but this time, he have the choice to break what he is accustomed to together with the one who loves him, isn't that perfect? But of course it may be better to be together with the one you love the most.

“ I want it too Aex but how about your fam...” Aex suddenly touched Mew's soft and red lips.

“Ssshhh!! I already asked permission to them. I want to be with you Mew, even just for this night.” Aex insisted.

Mew kissed Aex, hugged him tightly and whispered these words to Aex

“Thank you Aex, I love you! I really do!

----------END OF CHAPTER 2-------

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 8:11 pm

khainz wrote:madrama na kaya agad

Mas madrama iyong susunod na chapter.. Huwag kang iiyak kuya Khianz ha Very Happy

khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz on May 1st 2011, 9:28 pm

muntik na kong umiyak dahil dito:

“Ta book wa pleng nee, dtaeng hae ter, ter ja cheu mai.”

naiiyak talaga ako kapag napapakinig ko yan.haizt

pra tlgng mas bagy c non at pchy
    nakakakilig sya!!

thumbs up!

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 1st 2011, 9:30 pm

Very Happy.. Hahaha.. It's your opinion..

Thnx Khianz.. Maraming chapter pa ang susunod diyan Very Happy

khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz on May 1st 2011, 10:08 pm

sna nga..sna wlng katapusan..lol

red
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 577
    Registration date : 2011-02-23

Post by red on May 1st 2011, 10:15 pm

sana sa chapter 3 si mario na ang kaeksena ni Pchy

khainz
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by khainz on May 1st 2011, 10:17 pm

mukhang matgal tgal p un sir red....prng its NON turn namn e.haha

iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino on May 2nd 2011, 4:42 am

Ayyy grabeng 2nd chapter 'to. Naku, eto na, 3RD CHAPTER NA!!!!! Pinaka-inaabangan ko 'to JV~ ahihihihi...

Maganda nga chemistry ni Pchy and Non. Sana biglang lumitaw si Tong!! Very Happy

kerben_lopez@yahoo.com
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2011-03-11

Post by kerben_lopez@yahoo.com on May 2nd 2011, 11:28 am

I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong !

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 2nd 2011, 3:29 pm

iartnino wrote:Ayyy grabeng 2nd chapter 'to. Naku, eto na, 3RD CHAPTER NA!!!!! Pinaka-inaabangan ko 'to JV~ ahihihihi...

Maganda nga chemistry ni Pchy and Non. Sana biglang lumitaw si Tong!! Very Happy

Sa 4th chapter pala iyon kuya Henri Very Happy

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 2nd 2011, 3:29 pm

kerben_lopez@yahoo.com wrote:I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong, I want Tong !

HMMMMM... I'll think about it haha

iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino on May 2nd 2011, 5:37 pm

Ahhh, ok. So yung 4th chapter na ang aabangan ko!!!!

An inspired mind works good. But they say 2 heads are better than one. Does it mean two inspired hearts work best?

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 3rd 2011, 3:33 pm

HAHAHAHAHA.. May pinapatamaan kaba kuya Henri??

iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino on May 3rd 2011, 5:20 pm

Wala ah~ haha. Basta, excited na 'ko dyan!! Ilagay mo daw si Tong Very Happy

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 3rd 2011, 7:46 pm

Hahaha.. Huwag kayong mag-alala, malapit na siyang lalabas Very Happy

Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by Silent_Pen on May 3rd 2011, 7:47 pm

CHAPTER 3
    “The Will To Move On”

Mew and Aex excitedly went home. They are both excited to spend their Christmas together.

Mew's feeling at that moment is unexplainable, his heart beats so fast and loudly that he's scared for Aex to hear it. He don't know why it beats rapidly but he assumed that maybe he's just too excited for this night.

As both of them closely approaches to Mew's house holding hands, they were so bothered at what they saw, Mew's house had transformed into something colorful, something Santa would love to see, it was full of colorful Christmas lights and etc.

“Aex, are you the one who did this?” Mew said.

“I wish I did but it's not me Mew” Aex replied.

Both of them rushed to enter the house and they were more surprised to see many delicious foods prepared at the dining table then they hear footsteps at their back. Both of them didn't know what to do, they were too afraid to look back yet too excited to know who's the person behind this transformation. Many people came into their mind, was it their manager, their bandmates, or was it Mew's aunt?

“ Mew and Tong!”

Both of them didn't dare to look back. Mew is busy recalling from whom the voice was and Aex was insulted thinking that he was called Tong and

SNAP!

Mew already recognized from whom the voice was.

It came from (an error has occurred, please try reading later.)

The voice came from the girl who loved him from the beginning, the girl who gave everything to him just to maintain the friendship that the girl is afraid to lose and the girl who he really missed so much after she had left the country to continue her studies at China for 3 years, she was Ying.

Mew slowly looks back and there, she saw Ying. He was stunned at how Ying changed from the day they met, she became more beautiful than before that he can sense how his male ego controls his mind.

“This isn't right!” thoughts that came into Mew's mind after he sensed it.

Ying runs to Mew and enfolds him tightly.

“Mew! I missed you! I really do!” Ying exclaimed.

Then tears came falling from Ying's eyes. Mew sensed it so he pushes Ying a little backward, gets his handkerchief and wipes those tears falling from Ying's eyes.

“Don't cry Ying, I'm here now. I'm okay. Let this night be a happy one right?” Mew said.

“I'm sorry Mew, I just missed you so much” Ying said.

“You became more cute by the way” Ying continued and again, she saw his past love's warm smile, a smile that can brighten up your day despite of how dark was it.

“Hey Tong!” Ying called Aex.

Aex looks at Ying.

Ying was surprised and was embarrassed at the same time. She thought that she insulted Aex.

Mew at the other hand felt nervous of what Aex might do but he felt pity for him too. It must be too humiliating to be called by other's name, worse, it's the name that you hated for 3 years.

“Ying, how could you call my handsome and sweet Aex of an unworthy name like that huh?” Mew said while he hold Aex's hands and pinched him on his cheeks.

Aex showed them his cute smile symbolizing that he was't insulted anymore after his love showed him a sweet affection.

“ I'm sorry Aex.” Ying told Aex with embarrassment.

“It's alright Ying” Aex replied Ying with a smile.

At that moment, Ying's mind was already filled with many questions, questions that only Mew and Tong can answer. She was too confused to the things that happened for the 3 years that she was gone but she thinks that tonight is not the right time to ask Mew about it. She musn't ruin the surprise that she prepared for Mew and Tong intentionally but it became for Mew and Aex.

“HMMMM!!! I'm getting hungry guys! The foods' aroma that I assumed Ying prepared are getting to my senses...... Ohw by the way, it's 12:00 A.M already, I think this is the best time to eat.” Mew desperately tried to change the atmosphere.

“ I think Mew's right” Ying agreed.

“But before anything else, I want greet everybody a Merry Christmas! To my friend, Ying who gave me a such wonderful surprise and of course to my Aex who's willing to spend this night with me.” Mew greeted everyone and hugged Ying and kissed Aex at his cheeks.

That night Mew's house were filled with love and laughters. Everyone shared their stories for the past 3 years while they're dining and they just enjoyed it. Ying shared her experiences in China while Mew and Aex shared their love story.

“Let me clean this up, I know that both of you were exhausted today” Aex offered after all of them were satisfied by the food and their chit-chats.

“Are you sure Aex? Ying and I can help you. We're not that really exhausted by the way” Mew exclaimed and winked at Ying.

“Mew is right Aex!” Ying instantly agreed.

“It's okay! I can really handle this and this might make Mew fall in love with me more.” Aex winked at Mew and smiled.

Mew smiled feeling like a princess at that moment and Ying can sense it from him.

“Aex, I think this friend of mine is already okay with that. We'll just go upstairs and chat for a bit. Just go up when you're done already.” Ying told Aex and drag Mew to his bedroom hands first.

Mew just followed Ying and glances at Aex with a wink and a flying kiss. Aex mimics the words “ I Love You” as a sign of reply to Mew's actions.

When Mew and Ying were already gone from Aex's sight, he excitingly gets his precious gift for Mew from his pocket, the gift that Mew really wanted, a precious silver necklace with a pearl at the center. Mew didn't know how hard it was to collect the money to buy it for him, he sacrificed all of his leisures just to buy it. He is thinking how happy could Mew be after he'll give it to him. He planned to give it to Mew after he'll be done cleaning the messes that they made and Ying will go home so he tried to finish his chores as fast as he can.

On the other hand, Mew and Ying are talking upstairs.

“Do you really love him?” Ying surprisingly asks Mew.

“ Let's not talk about that Ying!” Mew insists.

Aex was already done so he went upstairs to follow Ying and Mew. While he is closely approaching to Mew's bedroom, he heard that Ying and Mew was talking so decided to stop at the door and continue to listen.

“Come on Mew! I know how much Tong and you loved each other! I know how Tong fought for you from his mother and friends! I know how much lonely you are without Tong at your side and I saw it Mew , I saw the love that I only saw between the two of you. It was pure love Mew, pure love” cried Ying.

Mew faced Ying and Ying was surprised by the countless tears Mew cried.

“Maybe you're right Ying, I know that too. I know how lonely I am without Tong by my side and I know how mean I am accepting Aex's love knowing that I still love Tong more than him.” Mew exclaimed and stood up and looked his peaceful place at his window getting some fresh air in that cold night.

This time Aex had enough. He already heard the things that his brain wants to hear but his heart just can't. All these years, he knew how Mew loved Tong so much but he is patient enough to be fooled by his loving heart.

Tears came rolling from his eyes, tears shining like a brilliant diamond. He gets the necklace that he is planning to give to Mew and just stares at it, staring like it's the end of the world and a thought came into his mind, he thought that tonight is not the right time to give Mew the necklace so he went down, sits at the chair near the dining table and thinks of what Mew said earlier.

“But after seeing how Aex loves me, how Aex tolerated the pain that he felt everytime I lie to him and just say that everything was just fine but it is not, how Aex accept the fact that I can never love him the way I loved Tong and after seeing how proud Aex was having me in his life, I can't ask for anything else. I can't believe how blind I am not seeing how perfect Aex is after all these years. He cured the wounds that Tong left in my heart. I love Aex Ying and I will never stop loving him until the last breathe of my life comes.” Mew continued but it's too late for Aex to hear it.

Ying didn't know what to say, she was so shocked about Mew's confession. She never thought that Mew can love Aex too.

At the other corner, Mew is still crying, he never had the courage to face Ying crying. While Mew is still gathering the courage needed to face Ying, he noticed a person at the corner of his eyes. It made him feel unease, he felt curious, he felt nervous, it's all mixed up, unexplainable but one thing is sure for him, that person is important in his life.

----------END OF CHAPTER 3-------

Watch out for Chapter 4..!!!

iartnino
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by iartnino on May 3rd 2011, 8:08 pm

Wow~ ang exciting >_< Will watch out for chapter 4 (the most awaited part!!!) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 am

Current date/time is December 9th 2016, 2:09 am