A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

What particular thing have you noticed in TLoS movie?

D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 8586
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Re: What particular thing have you noticed in TLoS movie?

Post by D@shie on March 17th 2009, 1:23 am

LoS wrote:Madami kaya d2 gusto magkaroon ng Siam Wooden Doll?
    may friend ako pupunta thailand this coming April
    papatingin ako sa kanya kung meron pa nun kahit ung
    doll lang. Gusto ko pa mag pabili ng isa gigift ko
    dun sa isa kong friend

I do not know... if this will piss you off... but the TLoS doll comes with a LE movie? So, if you do get a hold of it... which from what I heard is quite a feat already... then you will have 2 LE version... Wink

But then again... your friend might find a doll for sale... Razz

and have five different jobs...

And I could...

Fall inlove with the same person five times!

- Orihime Inoue

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 11:50 am

phelom wrote:cnadya talaga daw un ng director c tong blue lahat...
    akin napansin mas kamukaha n non yata un gitarista c Mew na bata...
    at bakit naka short parin cla kahit high school

Oo nga ano! Laging naka-green si Mew!

Regarding the shorts, ganoon kasi talaga ang uniforms in most Thai schools. I guess para hindi maiinit. So yun

A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 11:54 am

D@shie wrote:Did you notice that when Tong and Donut < the B!tch! > dated in the ice cream parlor, they ate from 2 different glasses? While when Tong and Mew ate there, they were sharing their ice cream... Wink

Oo nga ano! Yihee! Haha!

b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

Post by b@uble on March 30th 2009, 11:55 am

e di ba po, pareho or di nakakalayo ata yung temperature natin at ng Thailand, so, maarte lang ba tayo?

nepotism
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 421
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

Post by nepotism on March 30th 2009, 11:58 am

Yep...pareho lang na mainit..

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 11:59 am

D@shie wrote:Actually, though some says it could mean friendship between Mew and Tong, but according to Chookiat said it was Mew's life and to be more specific his loneliness... When they were kids, Tong came to his life and made his life bearable... Remember Mew was alone and being bullied by other kids... Mew and Tong became friends and Tong gave the incomplete doll... The doll and Tong's friendship made Mew happy for the time being... then came the separation... This made Mew aloof again and hide himself... Then after years, Mew and Tong met, and rekindled their old friendship... and much more... Now, Chookiat said that Mew being alone, aloof and a loner... made it difficult to be himself with others < August Band! >... just like the incomplete doll, Mew was missing something... At the end, Mew realizes what he was missing... Tong completed him... both literally and figuratively... literally in the sense that he was the one who gave Mew the nose to complete the doll... and figuratively because, he loved Mew... and thus filling the loneliness that Mew felt... That is why At the end Mew was thanking Tong for completing and loving him for who he is... Sad Wink

But did you noticed that the nose that Tong gave wasn't a perfect fit to Mew's doll? If you notice it more carefully, the nose was actually a bit long and Chookiat that there was a symbol for that as well... and I know what it is! Wink

Maybe it means that they may not be perfect but they still complete each other.

Or another analysis could be that their love may not be considered acceptable to society or considered flawed by society but the fact still remains that they love each other.

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 12:01 pm

b@uble wrote:e di ba po, pareho or di nakakalayo ata yung temperature natin at ng Thailand, so, maarte lang ba tayo?

Yun nga. That I don't know. Kung bakit pants pa rin tayo.

Whatever. It's a cultural issue eh.

b@uble
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

Post by b@uble on March 30th 2009, 12:02 pm

nepotism wrote:Yep...pareho lang na mainit..

e kung ganun, ba't super iksi naman po nung sa kanila? confused bakit kaya?

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 12:07 pm

nepotism wrote:
    peech wrote:oo nga! tsaka ung iba feeling ko mali pag kakadub! kaya tuloy parang naiiba yung meaning na gustong i-deliver nun movie hehehhe...

kaya nga parang gusto ko mag aral ng thai eh hahahaah lol! para naiintindihan ko mismo sinasabi nila! hahahahah lol!

why dont we have a thread about Thai101?!?

Oooh! I like!

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 12:10 pm

g33r00 wrote:mas mahirap ung sa thai... sometimes doubled ung vowel... tas minsan d ko maisip pano pronounce pag magkatabi ung bp.. haha

I think it's like a p pero mas matigas. Like p pero mas pwersado.

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on March 30th 2009, 12:17 pm

D@shie wrote:If I'm not mistaken it's the other way around... Mario is Buddist and Pchy < not sure! > is, I think a Catholic!... Wink

Yes, Pitch is Christian nga. Read it in an article somewhere.

But really? Mario's Buddhist?

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on April 16th 2009, 10:53 pm

Something new I realised about Love of Siam. That it isn't supposed to be Love of Siam. At least, not have it as the English title.

The Thai title is Rak Haeng Sayam. "Rak" in Thai is love. But love the verb (as in, to love someone), not the noun.

If the love referred in the title were the noun then it would have been Kwam Rak Haeng Sayam or something.

So it's probably supposed to be Loving in Siam.

Nonetheless, amazing film!

oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by oxy__24 on April 17th 2009, 1:16 am

pinanuod ko ulet ung TLos knina, napansin ko lng, payat pla ni Pchy, hahaha

oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by oxy__24 on April 17th 2009, 1:20 am

chanrakter wrote:
    D@shie wrote:Actually, though some says it could mean friendship between Mew and Tong, but according to Chookiat said it was Mew's life and to be more specific his loneliness... When they were kids, Tong came to his life and made his life bearable... Remember Mew was alone and being bullied by other kids... Mew and Tong became friends and Tong gave the incomplete doll... The doll and Tong's friendship made Mew happy for the time being... then came the separation... This made Mew aloof again and hide himself... Then after years, Mew and Tong met, and rekindled their old friendship... and much more... Now, Chookiat said that Mew being alone, aloof and a loner... made it difficult to be himself with others < August Band! >... just like the incomplete doll, Mew was missing something... At the end, Mew realizes what he was missing... Tong completed him... both literally and figuratively... literally in the sense that he was the one who gave Mew the nose to complete the doll... and figuratively because, he loved Mew... and thus filling the loneliness that Mew felt... That is why At the end Mew was thanking Tong for completing and loving him for who he is... Sad Wink

But did you noticed that the nose that Tong gave wasn't a perfect fit to Mew's doll? If you notice it more carefully, the nose was actually a bit long and Chookiat that there was a symbol for that as well... and I know what it is! Wink

Or another analysis could be that their love may not be considered acceptable to society or considered flawed by society but the fact still remains that they love each other.

D@sh, why was it that the doll's nose longer?

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on April 19th 2009, 8:52 pm

New things I've noticed:

--- It's not just Mew and Tong that stick to the blue/green colour scheme. Even their families stick to it. If you notice, Sunee, Korn and June/Tang also wear blue a lot. Mew's grandma and auntie also wear green a lot.

--- In connection to that: Sa prayer scene sa kwarto ni Mew and pillow niya green. Tong's is blue.

--- The song playing in the background during the scene in the ice cream parlour where Tong tells Mew about June's party: Reuk Suk Baang Mai!

--- The song na pinangalingan ng "As long as you love, there is hope" is the same as Mew's Grandma's song! Check it out! Katono!

--- Kamukha ng real life HS uniform ni Pitch yung uniform niya as Mew.

---Heavy product placements on the brands Mario endorses! They drink Pepsi. Korn drives a Honda. The Glicko sticker on the bench na inuupuan ni Jeng...

oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by oxy__24 on April 20th 2009, 11:13 pm

chanrakter wrote:New things I've noticed:

--- It's not just Mew and Tong that stick to the blue/green colour scheme. Even their families stick to it. If you notice, Sunee, Korn and June/Tang also wear blue a lot. Mew's grandma and auntie also wear green a lot.

--- In connection to that: Sa prayer scene sa kwarto ni Mew and pillow niya green. Tong's is blue.

--- The song playing in the background during the scene in the ice cream parlour where Tong tells Mew about June's party: Reuk Suk Baang Mai!

--- The song na pinangalingan ng "As long as you love, there is hope" is the same as Mew's Grandma's song! Check it out! Katono!

---Heavy product placements on the brands Mario endorses! They drink Pepsi. Korn drives a Honda. The Glicko sticker on the bench na inuupuan ni Jeng...

dami ah. haha

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on April 21st 2009, 8:23 pm

oxy__24 wrote:

dami ah. haha

Of course! Ganyan talaga if wannabe director/amateur film critic/ symbolism addict!

oxy__24
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by oxy__24 on April 22nd 2009, 12:26 am

chanrakter wrote:
    oxy__24 wrote:

dami ah. haha

Of course! Ganyan talaga if wannabe director/amateur film critic/ symbolism addict!

cge, balitaan mo kame pag may gagawin ka nang movie ah.

D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie on April 23rd 2009, 10:50 am

oxy__24 wrote:
    Spoiler:
    chanrakter wrote:

D@sh, why was it that the doll's nose longer?

Haven't I explained this already? confused I thought I did... hehe Uhmmm... they completed each other though, they're not meant to be... yet... yes

And I could...

- Orihime Inoue

D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by D@shie on April 23rd 2009, 10:52 am

I noticed that TLoS is full of symbolism and poetry... a nice very meaningful film indeed! yes

And I could...

- Orihime Inoue

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on May 27th 2009, 8:59 am

More things I noticed about TLOS:

- Pati August minsan all green din! Especially, if performance nila.

- The person who always wears the darkest shade of blue in Tong's family is Sunee. Perhaps, it's a representation of her inside feeling deep sorrow for losing Tang. Plus, kasi nga medyo she blames herself for her family's problems.

- Ying also has a "theme clolour". Pink. Her room is pink and so are her clothes for most of the film. Pero, when she let go of Mew, iba-iba na yung clours ng outfits niya.

We can read this as pink being the assertion of her femininity. Parang "Ako ang girl. Dapat akin si Mew." But when she let go, she also understood na it's okay for Mew to love a guy. Anyway, it's Mew's happiness that matters.

- All boys school pala ang St. Nicholas (Mew's school). Take a closer look. Walang student na girl.

Next time I watch TLOS, I'll be back for more! Hahaha!

Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus on May 27th 2009, 1:25 pm

chanrakter wrote:More things I noticed about TLOS:

- The person who always wears the darkest shade of blue in Tong's family is Sunee. Perhaps, it's a representation of her inside feeling deep sorrow for losing Tang. Plus, kasi nga medyo she blames herself for her family's problems.

- Ying also has a "theme clolour". Pink. Her room is pink and so are her clothes for most of the film. Pero, when she let go of Mew, iba-iba na yung clours ng outfits niya.

We can read this as pink being the assertion of her femininity. Parang "Ako ang girl. Dapat akin si Mew." But when she let go, she also understood na it's okay for Mew to love a guy. Anyway, it's Mew's happiness that matters.

- All boys school pala ang St. Nicholas (Mew's school). Take a closer look. Walang student na girl.

wowowo.. parang gus2 ko 2loi panuorin..ulit.,,hahaham,,^_^

chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter on May 27th 2009, 1:33 pm

Jaisus wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:More things I noticed about TLOS:

wowowo.. parang gus2 ko 2loi panuorin..ulit.,,hahaham,,^_^

Teehee!

maine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2009-05-07

Post by maine on May 28th 2009, 1:45 am

yung taxi PINK!!!... hahaha...

Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus on May 28th 2009, 3:23 pm

maine wrote:yung taxi PINK!!!... hahaha...

tlga ndi ko napansin un? sang scene?..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Current date/time is December 10th 2016, 8:41 pm