A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Randomness 21.0

    Share

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 7th 2010, 11:36 pm


    Oh wait. Friendship dada, has been active lately as well?















    Btw ollie, I deleted the double post that you made.


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by expresswhatsinside on October 7th 2010, 11:37 pm

    did you see my latest update ollie? i re-edited my last update post. :p thanks!
    re: font color - I TOLD YOU SO! hahahaha :p

    dashing nicca, wow you seem to be reallly busy with work! Neutral would it be alright if you gave us a hint about what you do for a living? Very Happy

    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by expresswhatsinside on October 7th 2010, 11:43 pm

    ollie! I sent you a pm, did you get it?

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 7th 2010, 11:44 pm

    expresswhatsinside wrote:did you see my latest update ollie? i re-edited my last update post. :p thanks!
    re: font color - I TOLD YOU SO! hahahaha :p

    dashing nicca, wow you seem to be reallly busy with work! Neutral would it be alright if you gave us a hint about what you do for a living? Very Happy



    Hmmm... Let's just say, nagpapaligaya ako ng taas. Dinadala ko sila sa rurok ng tagumpay!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by expresswhatsinside on October 7th 2010, 11:45 pm

    terrified terrified terrified hahahahahaha T_T

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 7th 2010, 11:50 pm


    Why were you shocked? Suspect


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 7th 2010, 11:50 pm


    Hi nga pala nonez


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 7008
    Age : 29
    Location : use google map haha...
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by nonez on October 7th 2010, 11:52 pm

    D@shie wrote:

    Awww... that's sad. Oh well, at least nonez and eustace are still here. I was pestering nonez to tell me if there were updates here, but he insisted that I should log-in to see it for myself. I just didn't have time to do it sooner.



    Hey wait, why didn't I get an pm from eustace?

    D@shie wrote:

    Oh wait. Friendship dada, has been active lately as well?





    Btw ollie, I deleted the double post that you made.

    hey dash sori huh tamad lang me magreport sa iyo sa pex kung ano ng nangyayari dito kaya sabi ko visit ka na lang..

    yup dadalicious active pa naman siya for the past few days...kaya lang minsan wala...

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 7th 2010, 11:54 pm


    That's fantastic too hear!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by expresswhatsinside on October 7th 2010, 11:54 pm

    D@shie wrote:

    Why were you shocked? Suspect

    LOL! nothing... hahaha hehe

    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 7008
    Age : 29
    Location : use google map haha...
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by nonez on October 7th 2010, 11:55 pm

    D@shie wrote:
    expresswhatsinside wrote:did you see my latest update ollie? i re-edited my last update post. :p thanks!
    re: font color - I TOLD YOU SO! hahahaha :p

    dashing nicca, wow you seem to be reallly busy with work! Neutral would it be alright if you gave us a hint about what you do for a living? Very Happy



    Hmmm... Let's just say, nagpapaligaya ako ng taas. Dinadala ko sila sa rurok ng tagumpay!

    nosebleed naman me sa tagalog mo...

    in one word???

    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by doaoc07 on October 7th 2010, 11:56 pm

    D@shie wrote:

    Oh wait. Friendship dada, has been active lately as well?















    Btw ollie, I deleted the double post that you made.

    harigato!

    expresswhatsinside wrote:did you see my latest update ollie? i re-edited my last update post. :p thanks!
    re: font color - I TOLD YOU SO! hahahaha :p

    dashing nicca, wow you seem to be reallly busy with work! Neutral would it be alright if you gave us a hint about what you do for a living? Very Happy

    re:font color: yeahhh grabeee kapagod hanapin at burahin mga color tags

    expresswhatsinside wrote:ollie! I sent you a pm, did you get it?

    replied Very Happy

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:01 am

    nonez wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    expresswhatsinside wrote:did you see my latest update ollie? i re-edited my last update post. :p thanks!
    re: font color - I TOLD YOU SO! hahahaha :p

    dashing nicca, wow you seem to be reallly busy with work! Neutral would it be alright if you gave us a hint about what you do for a living? Very Happy



    Hmmm... Let's just say, nagpapaligaya ako ng taas. Dinadala ko sila sa rurok ng tagumpay!


    nosebleed naman me sa tagalog mo...

    in one word???


    Hmmm...












































    Elevator girl?


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:04 am

    doaoc07 wrote:
    D@shie wrote:

    Oh wait. Friendship dada, has been active lately as well?















    Btw ollie, I deleted the double post that you made.


    harigato!



    I'm just wondering, Ollie are you a Kapangpangngan? < I'm sure how they should be called! >


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 7008
    Age : 29
    Location : use google map haha...
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by nonez on October 8th 2010, 12:05 am

    ganon....

    eh ako madadala mo ba ko sa rurok ng tagumpay?

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:08 am

    nonez wrote:ganon....

    eh ako madadala mo ba ko sa rurok ng tagumpay?



    Oo naman... Kung ang pinagtratrabahuhan mo ay nasa 30th flr. E di dadalhin kita sa 30th flr para magtagumpay ka? Alangan namang akyatin mo yung 30th flr ng hagdan di ba? Good luck sayo!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by expresswhatsinside on October 8th 2010, 12:09 am

    I'm losing my mind.. terrified

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:11 am

    expresswhatsinside wrote:I'm losing my mind..


    Why?




    Sabi naman sayo, iwasan mo ang droga... Walang mabuting maiidulot yan sayo!







    Joke lang!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3956
    Age : 26
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by doaoc07 on October 8th 2010, 12:13 am

    D@shie wrote:
    doaoc07 wrote:
    D@shie wrote:

    Oh wait. Friendship dada, has been active lately as well?















    Btw ollie, I deleted the double post that you made.


    harigato!



    I'm just wondering, Ollie are you a Kapangpangngan? < I'm sure how they should be called! >

    yeah actually. why? how'd you figure? XD omg RELATIVE BA KITA! WAHAHAHAH

    expresswhatsinside wrote:I'm losing my mind.. terrified


    bakit bakit ?

    nonez
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 7008
    Age : 29
    Location : use google map haha...
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by nonez on October 8th 2010, 12:15 am

    D@shie wrote:
    nonez wrote:ganon....

    eh ako madadala mo ba ko sa rurok ng tagumpay?



    Oo naman... Kung ang pinagtratrabahuhan mo ay nasa 30th flr. E di dadalhin kita sa 30th flr para magtagumpay ka? Alangan namang akyatin mo yung 30th flr ng hagdan di ba? Good luck sayo!

    may poink ka diyan...

    super like...

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:15 am


    @ Ollie: Nope. I'm your stalker!
















    Just kidding. I found out because "Thank you" in Japanese doesn't have "H" on it.


    Last edited by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by expresswhatsinside on October 8th 2010, 12:16 am

    @dashing nicca eh i couldn't help it eh Neutral sorry Sad mukhang malala na ko hahaha bilog ba yung buwan? Neutral

    @ollie natapos ko na yung part ko for now! I wanted to add to it sana but then I can't na. hahaha pumapangit na eh. since baka mahirapan ka magbr sa TLOS2 thread, here you go..

    Spoiler:

    Mew: That makes me very happy. I hope we can stay like this forever, Tong, just like the old times..

    Tong: We can and we will.

    Tong kissed Mew's forehead and slowly sat up the bed.

    Tong: Uhm Mew, I hate to say this but I need to go.

    Mew: Already? -he sighs- Oh well.

    Tong: But. Before I leave, can you play me that song you made for me?

    Mew: I didn't MAKE that for you. It was for the band.

    Tong: Yeah sure Mr. Without-you-there-wouldn't-be-such-a-song. -he smiled-

    Mew waved his hand around making a "i didn't hear you" gesture. He sat on his chair and lay his fingers on the keyboard. He started the first few notes a little off but continued to a beautiful melody that brought back a horde of emotions. Happiness, love, anger, hate, confusion, isolation, alienation, self doubt, loneliness. All those feelings of the past flowing straight to the sea of his soul. He stopped for a moment but continued as if he didn't stop at all. "That was all in the past. I'm happy Tong is here now. I'm very happy." he though to himself as tears started to well up but didn't fall as he tried his best to stop them from falling. He felt Tong's hand on his shoulders, they've been there the whole time but he's been too busy feeling emotions of the past to remember. After the last note was played, he stood up and hugged Tong. Tong hugged back without hesitation.

    Tong: Thank you, Mew.

    Mew: Anything for you.

    Tong: -he smiled and held Mew's hand- I need to go now.

    They went downstairs holding hands. Hugged and kissed each other. Let go of each other's hands and said their goodbyes. As he was watching Tong leave, he couldn’t help but smile at how his life was on it’s way to becoming semi-perfect, he was glad Tong decided to come back for him and fight for their love, he was happy that this time, Tong was his and he belonged to him.

    As soon as Tong was out of sight, Mew went back to his room and laid on his side of the bed. He moved his hands across the side where Tong was lying just moments ago, trying to feel his warmth, trying to feel his love, trying to recall memories of the past. He couldn’t believe how all this was happening right before his very eyes. Mew sat up as he looked around his room, he suddenly felt the loneliness of being alone that night, the sadness of not having someone by your side, the emptiness he felt without Tong. As he was looking around, his eyes caught sight of the picture hanging by his desk, it was the picture of him and Tong taken when they were kids. He smiled as he got up and took the photo, staring at it like a little kid seeing a new shiny toy for the first time. He put the picture down, stared at it one last time before he let his hands move through the keys of his keyboard. The moment he touched the first note, they were on their own, his hands knew where they were going, as if they had always known for a long time.

    It was a cold rainy morning in Bangkok and as Mew reached for his blanket, he heard weird sounds coming from the kitchen. Puzzled, he stood up with eyes half closed and carefully headed for the kitchen to check what was happening. To his surprise he saw Aex cooking at what seemed to be a breakfast for two.

    Mew: Aex, is that you?

    Aex: Oh hey dar--- Uhhm, Mew. Good morning! Were you able to sleep well?

    Mew: Uhh what are you doing at my house this early? - he laughs-

    Aex: I used to do... I mean, I thought maybe you needed some help since I know you haven’t fully recovered? - he grins- Are you hungry? I’m almost done cooking.

    Mew: Yea, I’m starving. Thanks Aex. By the way, how did you get in? -he scratches his head-

    Aex: The spare key, remember? -he laughs-

    Mew: Oh, -he laughs- yea, I almost forgot.

    Suddenly there was noise by the door, Mew stood up to check who or what it could be and to his surprise it was Tong.

    “You’re up so early Mew?” Tong said as he stepped out of the rain and went in.

    Mew: Tong, you’re all wet, let me get you some of my clothes to wear.

    Tong: Hey Mew, aren’t you gonna kiss me first? I really missed you, you know. -he smiles-

    With a smile on his face, Mew approached Tong and gave him a tight hug as Tong’s lips found a way to reach his. Mew was just ready to back away when he felt Tong’s hands behind his head giving him another kiss he has never felt before, a kiss full of passion, a kiss full of love. Mew hugged Tong tighter as he buried his face into his shoulder. Mew smiled once more.

    “What was that for?”, Mew asks pretending to be upset with him.

    Tong: Hey, what’s wrong? I did it because I love you... and I miss you... and I guess I got carried away.. -he laughs- didn’t you like it?

    Mew:What kind of question is that? -he laughs- I’m upset not because I didn’t like it, but because I’m all wet!

    Tong: Oh, oops. -laughs- I’m sorry! Hey, by the way, I brought you your favorite breakfast!

    Aex coughs loudly from the kitchen to catch their attention. Tong and Mew both look towards his direction.

    Tong: Uh, hey Aex, I didn’t know you were here already. And, wow, you cooked breakfast. Uhhm, guess I’ll just put this he..

    Mew: Uh, sorry Aex, I totally forgot you were there.

    “Of course, you actually forgot about me already.” Aex said to himself.

    Mew: Just put the food on the table Tong, I’ll eat those! -he smiles- You said something Aex?

    Aex: Well, yea, I was just leaving since I’m done cooking. Guess I’ll see you later guys.

    Mew grabs Aex hands to stop him from leaving.

    Mew: Hey Aex, don’t go. Why not have breakfast with us first?

    Aex: I’m still stuffed Mew, besides I have stuff to do at home.

    Mew sighed, disappointed with Aex for refusing his offer.

    Mew: Uhm Aex, before you go, could I ask you a favor? Could you bring Aod and the band here this afternoon? I’ve got a surprise, and by the way, thanks for the breakfast.

    Without a word, without looking back, Aex nodded and left.


    -i'm done! Very Happy my head hurts na...

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:19 am

    expresswhatsinside wrote:@dashing nicca eh i couldn't help it eh Neutral sorry Sad mukhang malala na ko hahaha bilog ba yung buwan? Neutral

    @ollie natapos ko na yung part ko for now! I wanted to add to it sana but then I can't na. hahaha pumapangit na eh. since baka mahirapan ka magbr sa TLOS2 thread, here you go..

    Spoiler:

    Mew: That makes me very happy. I hope we can stay like this forever, Tong, just like the old times..

    Tong: We can and we will.

    Tong kissed Mew's forehead and slowly sat up the bed.

    Tong: Uhm Mew, I hate to say this but I need to go.

    Mew: Already? -he sighs- Oh well.

    Tong: But. Before I leave, can you play me that song you made for me?

    Mew: I didn't MAKE that for you. It was for the band.

    Tong: Yeah sure Mr. Without-you-there-wouldn't-be-such-a-song. -he smiled-

    Mew waved his hand around making a "i didn't hear you" gesture. He sat on his chair and lay his fingers on the keyboard. He started the first few notes a little off but continued to a beautiful melody that brought back a horde of emotions. Happiness, love, anger, hate, confusion, isolation, alienation, self doubt, loneliness. All those feelings of the past flowing straight to the sea of his soul. He stopped for a moment but continued as if he didn't stop at all. "That was all in the past. I'm happy Tong is here now. I'm very happy." he though to himself as tears started to well up but didn't fall as he tried his best to stop them from falling. He felt Tong's hand on his shoulders, they've been there the whole time but he's been too busy feeling emotions of the past to remember. After the last note was played, he stood up and hugged Tong. Tong hugged back without hesitation.

    Tong: Thank you, Mew.

    Mew: Anything for you.

    Tong: -he smiled and held Mew's hand- I need to go now.

    They went downstairs holding hands. Hugged and kissed each other. Let go of each other's hands and said their goodbyes. As he was watching Tong leave, he couldn’t help but smile at how his life was on it’s way to becoming semi-perfect, he was glad Tong decided to come back for him and fight for their love, he was happy that this time, Tong was his and he belonged to him.

    As soon as Tong was out of sight, Mew went back to his room and laid on his side of the bed. He moved his hands across the side where Tong was lying just moments ago, trying to feel his warmth, trying to feel his love, trying to recall memories of the past. He couldn’t believe how all this was happening right before his very eyes. Mew sat up as he looked around his room, he suddenly felt the loneliness of being alone that night, the sadness of not having someone by your side, the emptiness he felt without Tong. As he was looking around, his eyes caught sight of the picture hanging by his desk, it was the picture of him and Tong taken when they were kids. He smiled as he got up and took the photo, staring at it like a little kid seeing a new shiny toy for the first time. He put the picture down, stared at it one last time before he let his hands move through the keys of his keyboard. The moment he touched the first note, they were on their own, his hands knew where they were going, as if they had always known for a long time.

    It was a cold rainy morning in Bangkok and as Mew reached for his blanket, he heard weird sounds coming from the kitchen. Puzzled, he stood up with eyes half closed and carefully headed for the kitchen to check what was happening. To his surprise he saw Aex cooking at what seemed to be a breakfast for two.

    Mew: Aex, is that you?

    Aex: Oh hey dar--- Uhhm, Mew. Good morning! Were you able to sleep well?

    Mew: Uhh what are you doing at my house this early? - he laughs-

    Aex: I used to do... I mean, I thought maybe you needed some help since I know you haven’t fully recovered? - he grins- Are you hungry? I’m almost done cooking.

    Mew: Yea, I’m starving. Thanks Aex. By the way, how did you get in? -he scratches his head-

    Aex: The spare key, remember? -he laughs-

    Mew: Oh, -he laughs- yea, I almost forgot.

    Suddenly there was noise by the door, Mew stood up to check who or what it could be and to his surprise it was Tong.

    “You’re up so early Mew?” Tong said as he stepped out of the rain and went in.

    Mew: Tong, you’re all wet, let me get you some of my clothes to wear.

    Tong: Hey Mew, aren’t you gonna kiss me first? I really missed you, you know. -he smiles-

    With a smile on his face, Mew approached Tong and gave him a tight hug as Tong’s lips found a way to reach his. Mew was just ready to back away when he felt Tong’s hands behind his head giving him another kiss he has never felt before, a kiss full of passion, a kiss full of love. Mew hugged Tong tighter as he buried his face into his shoulder. Mew smiled once more.

    “What was that for?”, Mew asks pretending to be upset with him.

    Tong: Hey, what’s wrong? I did it because I love you... and I miss you... and I guess I got carried away.. -he laughs- didn’t you like it?

    Mew:What kind of question is that? -he laughs- I’m upset not because I didn’t like it, but because I’m all wet!

    Tong: Oh, oops. -laughs- I’m sorry! Hey, by the way, I brought you your favorite breakfast!

    Aex coughs loudly from the kitchen to catch their attention. Tong and Mew both look towards his direction.

    Tong: Uh, hey Aex, I didn’t know you were here already. And, wow, you cooked breakfast. Uhhm, guess I’ll just put this he..

    Mew: Uh, sorry Aex, I totally forgot you were there.

    “Of course, you actually forgot about me already.” Aex said to himself.

    Mew: Just put the food on the table Tong, I’ll eat those! -he smiles- You said something Aex?

    Aex: Well, yea, I was just leaving since I’m done cooking. Guess I’ll see you later guys.

    Mew grabs Aex hands to stop him from leaving.

    Mew: Hey Aex, don’t go. Why not have breakfast with us first?

    Aex: I’m still stuffed Mew, besides I have stuff to do at home.

    Mew sighed, disappointed with Aex for refusing his offer.

    Mew: Uhm Aex, before you go, could I ask you a favor? Could you bring Aod and the band here this afternoon? I’ve got a surprise, and by the way, thanks for the breakfast.

    Without a word, Aex nodded and left.


    -i'm done! Very Happy my head hurts na...



    Sorry, but I don't get it. What's the connection between having a full moon and you having a headache? You're not a werewolf are you?


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4653
    Age : 27
    Location :
    Registration date : 2010-09-19

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by expresswhatsinside on October 8th 2010, 12:20 am

    No dashing nicca... I'm a vampire! LOL! hahaha well isn't being all crazy and stuff associated with full moons? Very Happy

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by D@shie on October 8th 2010, 12:22 am


    Oh how time flies when you're having fun!




    Sadly I have to REM now. But I had a great time withall of you!





    Ollie and Mack, again, a pleasure to meet you and nonez... hmmm... hi na lang uli! LOL!



    Good night Pchynatics!


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Sponsored content

    Re: Randomness 21.0

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 am


      Current date/time is December 5th 2016, 4:27 am