Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

5 posters

waahhhh..i'm watching it again.hindi ako ngsasawa.kayo ba pinapanood niyo parin?

akosidome
    akosidome

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2010-04-06

waahhhh..i'm watching it again.hindi ako ngsasawa.kayo ba pinapanood niyo parin? Empty waahhhh..i'm watching it again.hindi ako ngsasawa.kayo ba pinapanood niyo parin?

Post by akosidome April 8th 2010, 10:00 pm

[b][center]pinapanood ko ulit yung the love of siam,huhuhu..kakalungkot talaga. cute
    tepen18

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-07-14

waahhhh..i'm watching it again.hindi ako ngsasawa.kayo ba pinapanood niyo parin? Empty Re: waahhhh..i'm watching it again.hindi ako ngsasawa.kayo ba pinapanood niyo parin?

Post by tepen18 July 14th 2010, 3:38 pm

una kong napanuod yung movie nuong saturday...i watched it again the following day and focused on the dialogues and realized how beautiful the movie was...actually mas na appreciate ko siya nung pinanuod ko ulit...ang daming elements ng movie na sobrang nakarelate ako...

i especially loved the part when tong had a conversation with her mother about 'letting him make his own choices' and i wished i had that courage to talk to my parents about my choices. haaaayz...

kaso lang medyo disappointed ako with the ending...i keep asking bakit hindi sila pwedeng magkatuluyan? does the writer intend to tell the viewers that, although it's intrinsically good to love (regardless of genders), hindi pa rin dapat ipagpilitan ang bromance? hmmpt

hanggang friendship nalang ba talaga ang kalalabasan ng relasyon nila? ano sa tingin niyo?

if you've noticed kakajoin ko lang today sa forum na to, if you have links to other threads that have discussed these please do direct me ^_^

julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2419
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

waahhhh..i'm watching it again.hindi ako ngsasawa.kayo ba pinapanood niyo parin? Empty Re: waahhhh..i'm watching it again.hindi ako ngsasawa.kayo ba pinapanood niyo parin?

Post by julipych July 14th 2010, 9:16 pm

Hello tepen! Welcome to WHP! hi

You know what, I agree sa lahat ng sinabi mo. But honestly, most of us here ay ganyan din ang reaction. The movie's really moving though the ending fills us with questions. But if you're going to look at the brighter side, hindi man naging sila at least they still have the friendship. Maybe, it's just not now...someday, perhaps. Haha! Baka sa Part 2 na 'yon (sana nga merong part 2) hehe
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Post by 99thornlessredroses July 16th 2010, 2:32 am

tepen18 wrote:una kong napanuod yung movie nuong saturday...i watched it again the following day and focused on the dialogues and realized how beautiful the movie was...actually mas na appreciate ko siya nung pinanuod ko ulit...ang daming elements ng movie na sobrang nakarelate ako...

i especially loved the part when tong had a conversation with her mother about 'letting him make his own choices' and i wished i had that courage to talk to my parents about my choices. haaaayz...

kaso lang medyo disappointed ako with the ending...i keep asking bakit hindi sila pwedeng magkatuluyan? does the writer intend to tell the viewers that, although it's intrinsically good to love (regardless of genders), hindi pa rin dapat ipagpilitan ang bromance? hmmpt

hanggang friendship nalang ba talaga ang kalalabasan ng relasyon nila? ano sa tingin niyo?

if you've noticed kakajoin ko lang today sa forum na to, if you have links to other threads that have discussed these please do direct me ^_^

well they say LOS is about chookie's life. so kaya siguro ganun ang ending ay dahil yun ang nangyari sa kanya. gusto niya sigurong sabihin na magmahal ka ng isang tao kung wala kang ibang masasaktan. (in tong's case he doesn't want to hurt his mother by loving mew.) hindi masama ang bromance, pero sinasabi siguro ng writer na pinili niyang maging masaya ang ibang tao bago ang sarili niya.

tama ka sa sinabi mong mas maganda ang LOS kapag inulit. may mga parts kasi na bigla ka na lang may marerealize. haha.

IMO, hanggang friendship na lang siguro talaga sila. and chookie said he won't make any sequel of LOS (which makes me a bit sad. :c). nakakabitin kasi yung ending e. open-ended kasi. hahaha. but as a whole maganda yung movie. definitely something worth watching over and over again. ^_^

matthew - atth = mew
    Very Happy
    tepen18

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2010-07-14

Post by tepen18 July 16th 2010, 11:13 am

may bago akong theory hehe

tama ka, it's open-ended. maybe, just maybe, kaya ganun yung ending is because the viewers are given the chance to dictate what happens next if they were in their situation.

like in my case, i imagine it not being over for both of them. if i were mew, at least alam kong mahal din ako ni tong. i would understand na may ibang priorities or siguro mga bagay na pinoprotektahan si mew (like you said ung feelings ng parents niya) so i can give him all the time he needs to settle those...i'd wait...sabi nga diba 'love and pain are flip sides of a coin' if that is the pain i have to endure, for tong's love, i would gladly endure all that...

kung ako naman si tong (well to be honest i can really relate to him), i know it's not an easy thing learning that you're son, you're only son and only child at that, is gay...i'd take care of my parents first, pay back for all their love and sacrifices, and maybe let that love wait...it can wait naman diba? in the movie it was established na mas inclined talaga si tong na mainlove sa lalake (kay mew) keysa sa babae (donut)...it's just that he's not rushing things...he knows bata pa sila and yun nga he has other roles to fill in first (pinakauna, ung pagiging mabuting anak).

so ayon, i think we are given the freedom to choose. obviously it wasn't the end of the line for both of them, after all they're teens (they were on the movie)...mahaba pa ung lalakbayin nila...

on my end, i still choose a happy ending for them...yun nga lang off the movie na hehehe...

love sometimes causes us pain but we shouldn't let that pain stop us from loving. remember: as long as we love we still have hope.
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Post by Silent_Pen May 18th 2011, 6:39 pm

I watched TLOS again last night. Haizt, 7x akong napaiyak.. Hindi talaga nakakasawang panoorin.. And I understand more things the 3rd time I watched it. Ang bata pa ni Mario Pchy, Petch, Non at Kao sa TLOS. Grabe talaga ang pinagbago nila after 4 years. HAIZT. Sana talaga magkasama si Pchy at Mario ulit sa isang movie, iba iyong chemistry nila eh lalo na iyong kissing scene, parang walang halong acting iyong kissing scene, parang natural lang at mukhang nadala talaga silang dalawa sa scene na iyon lalo na si Mario.. Grabe. HAHA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 19th 2024, 1:39 pm