A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    mario at sydney live

    Share

    julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1602
    Age : 27
    Location : negros occidental, philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by julliancloud on October 14th 2009, 2:31 am

    any tune could make it

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by krispen on October 14th 2009, 10:52 am

    kahit out of tune evil hehe i have to agree with dash, kahit rap kasi ni mario wala sa tono..hehe i'm trying to search this vid na kumunta siya sa isang show but i'm having no luck. tagal na kasi nun e

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 14th 2009, 12:38 pm


    That's fine, because I, myself, couldn't carry a tune as well... even if my life depends on it...



    So therefore I conclude..., that we're perfect for each other...


    Last edited by D@shie on October 14th 2009, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1602
    Age : 27
    Location : negros occidental, philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by julliancloud on October 14th 2009, 6:46 pm

    yeah

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 14th 2009, 6:59 pm

    krispen wrote:kahit out of tune i have to agree with dash, kahit rap kasi ni mario wala sa tono.. i'm trying to search this vid na kumunta siya sa isang show but i'm having no luck. tagal na kasi nun e


    Hope you're not talking about this one...




    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1602
    Age : 27
    Location : negros occidental, philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by julliancloud on October 15th 2009, 2:51 am

    well on this one???


    nadadala lang sa boses ni pchy.. kasi all out ang boses ni pchy.. .eh


    parang backup lang siya..heheh joke

    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by noiraileserpentine on October 18th 2009, 1:21 am

    Hi guys, I'm new here,
    just want to share you this photo I've seen in TLOS FB group



    and these are the info about the concert:

    Host: MyAgent Education Australia - 留澳管家
    Type: Music/Arts - Concert
    Network: Global
    Start Time: Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 9:25pm
    End Time: Friday, October 9, 2009 at 12:25am
    Location: Sydney
    Street: 127 Liverpool Street
    City/Town: Sydney, Australia

    Phone: 0421479481
    Email: info@myagenteducation.com.au

    sorry kung late na...sana na nga lahat tayo may chance pumunta don that day... cute

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by chanrakter on October 18th 2009, 1:31 am

    noiraileserpentine wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here,
    just want to share you this photo I've seen in TLOS FB group



    and these are the info about the concert:

    Host: MyAgent Education Australia - 留澳管家
    Type: Music/Arts - Concert
    Network: Global
    Start Time: Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 9:25pm
    End Time: Friday, October 9, 2009 at 12:25am
    Location: Sydney
    Street: 127 Liverpool Street
    City/Town: Sydney, Australia

    Phone: 0421479481
    Email: info@myagenteducation.com.au

    sorry kung late na...sana na nga lahat tayo may chance pumunta don that day... cute


    OMG!!! He really is in Sydney! Gah! I wish I could get my aunt to come there! Hahaha!

    It makes sense since there's a whole LOT of Thais in the city!

    Oh, and Noiraleserpentine, welcome!

    I'm Chanrakter, but people here fondly call me Chan!

    It's a pleasure to meet you!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1602
    Age : 27
    Location : negros occidental, philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by julliancloud on October 18th 2009, 2:35 am

    ohhh. . ..too late. . .



    but anyway welcome to the WHP Noiraleserpentine

    i'm jullian you can call me juls or whatever you may like to call. . .


    but i prefer julls.. hehe demanding type. .

    so well, enjoy posting here. .

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 18th 2009, 7:32 am

    julliancloud wrote:well on this one???


    nadadala lang sa boses ni pchy.. kasi all out ang boses ni pchy.. .eh


    parang backup lang siya..heheh joke


    Excuse me!!! si Mario??? backup lang ni Pchy!?! Si Mario kaya ang tunay na nasa tono...


    Wahahaha...


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 18th 2009, 7:35 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here,
    just want to share you this photo I've seen in TLOS FB group



    and these are the info about the concert:

    Host: MyAgent Education Australia - 留澳管家
    Type: Music/Arts - Concert
    Network: Global
    Start Time: Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 9:25pm
    End Time: Friday, October 9, 2009 at 12:25am
    Location: Sydney
    Street: 127 Liverpool Street
    City/Town: Sydney, Australia

    Phone: 0421479481
    Email: info@myagenteducation.com.au

    sorry kung late na...sana na nga lahat tayo may chance pumunta don that day...


    OMG!!! He really is in Sydney! Gah! I wish I could get my aunt to come there! Hahaha!

    It makes sense since there's a whole LOT of Thais in the city!

    Oh, and Noiraleserpentine, welcome!

    I'm Chanrakter, but people here fondly call me Chan!

    It's a pleasure to meet you!


    Chan is right... There's no late news about Mario here... Bale, walang nasasayang na balita... Lahat welcome...


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by chanrakter on October 18th 2009, 10:45 am

    D@shie wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here,
    just want to share you this photo I've seen in TLOS FB group



    and these are the info about the concert:

    Host: MyAgent Education Australia - 留澳管家
    Type: Music/Arts - Concert
    Network: Global
    Start Time: Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 9:25pm
    End Time: Friday, October 9, 2009 at 12:25am
    Location: Sydney
    Street: 127 Liverpool Street
    City/Town: Sydney, Australia

    Phone: 0421479481
    Email: info@myagenteducation.com.au

    sorry kung late na...sana na nga lahat tayo may chance pumunta don that day...


    OMG!!! He really is in Sydney! Gah! I wish I could get my aunt to come there! Hahaha!

    It makes sense since there's a whole LOT of Thais in the city!

    Oh, and Noiraleserpentine, welcome!

    I'm Chanrakter, but people here fondly call me Chan!

    It's a pleasure to meet you!




    Chan is right... There's no late news about Mario here... Bale, walang nasasayang na balita... Lahat welcome...


    So, so true!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by noiraileserpentine on October 18th 2009, 9:43 pm

    hehehehe...thanks guys!

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by chanrakter on October 18th 2009, 9:47 pm

    noiraileserpentine wrote:hehehehe...thanks guys!

    Very welcome!

    May I call you Noir! It sounds cool! I mean that's French for black!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1602
    Age : 27
    Location : negros occidental, philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by julliancloud on October 18th 2009, 10:53 pm

    haha ganun?

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by chanrakter on October 18th 2009, 11:22 pm

    julliancloud wrote:haha ganun?

    yeah!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by krispen on October 19th 2009, 12:01 am

    so he really went to the land down under...tnx for that noir. why was it love of siam? meaning just people/artists from thai and not THE "TLOS" itself? ala si pchy e..hehe

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by krispen on October 19th 2009, 12:02 am

    D@shie wrote:
    julliancloud wrote:well on this one???


    nadadala lang sa boses ni pchy.. kasi all out ang boses ni pchy.. .eh


    parang backup lang siya..heheh joke




    Excuse me!!! si Mario??? backup lang ni Pchy!?! Si Mario kaya ang tunay na nasa tono...





    Wahahaha...



    oo nga...backup lang si pchy

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 19th 2009, 12:37 am

    krispen wrote:
    D@shie wrote:
    julliancloud wrote:well on this one???


    nadadala lang sa boses ni pchy.. kasi all out ang boses ni pchy.. .eh


    parang backup lang siya..heheh joke




    Excuse me!!! si Mario??? backup lang ni Pchy!?! Si Mario kaya ang tunay na nasa tono...





    Wahahaha...




    oo nga...backup lang si pchy

    Halatang halata kaya na si Mario yung nagdadala yung song...


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by krispen on October 19th 2009, 12:39 am

    ^oo nga e...talo pa ang buong augustband

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 19th 2009, 12:43 am

    krispen wrote:^oo nga e...talo pa ang buong augustband

    Talong talo... Ang galing kayang ni Mario...





    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1602
    Age : 27
    Location : negros occidental, philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by julliancloud on October 19th 2009, 3:30 am

    terrified ganun?

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 19th 2009, 2:17 pm

    julliancloud wrote: ganun?

    O ba't parang may violent reaction ka...


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by krispen on October 19th 2009, 4:18 pm

    ^truth hurts..hehe

    D@shie
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 8586
    Age : 29
    Location : Δωδεκάθεον
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by D@shie on October 20th 2009, 2:57 pm


    Wahahaha...


    _________________
    If only I have five lives!
    Then I could be from five different towns,
    and stuff myself full of five different types of food
    and have five different jobs...


    And I could...


    Fall inlove with the same person five times!


    - Orihime Inoue




    Sponsored content

    Re: mario at sydney live

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:04 pm


      Current date/time is December 4th 2016, 2:04 pm