A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Randomness 19.0

    Share

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by KAR on December 30th 2009, 12:10 pm

    hi Zir Dup!!!!! Long tym no talk ha... hehe


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    duplex
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 511
    Age : 18
    Location : my mommy say USA
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by duplex on December 30th 2009, 1:05 pm

    KAR wrote:hi Zir Dup!!!!! Long tym no talk ha... hehe

    hi sir kar! yes, it has been a while since we last talked to each other. how are you doing? btw, I apologize for not replying to you sooner, it just that I rarely posted in the randomness now. it is too complex for a baby like me...lol rabbit

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by julipych on December 30th 2009, 6:40 pm

    Good Evening Pchynatix!! flying kiss flying kiss

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by krispen on December 30th 2009, 6:42 pm

    gud eve juli...

    gud eve chan...

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by julipych on December 30th 2009, 6:47 pm

    krispen wrote:gud eve juli...

    gud eve chan...

    Good evening Kuya Krispen! Smile

    June
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 21
    Location : camarin, Caloocan City
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by June on December 30th 2009, 6:53 pm

    hi??? dud eve to ol

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by julipych on December 30th 2009, 6:56 pm

    June wrote:hi??? dud eve to ol

    Hey Baby June! hi

    Haha! I miss my babies...Kar, Jai and June! flying kiss

    June
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 21
    Location : camarin, Caloocan City
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by June on December 30th 2009, 7:01 pm

    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:hi??? dud eve to ol

    Hey Baby June! hi

    Haha! I miss my babies...Kar, Jai and June! flying kiss

    mis din puh kta ate july... suwee if now lahn poh ako nag pakita.. uala po kse kming internet...zstha po???

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by julipych on December 30th 2009, 7:04 pm

    June wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:hi??? dud eve to ol

    Hey Baby June! hi

    Haha! I miss my babies...Kar, Jai and June! flying kiss

    mis din puh kta ate july... suwee if now lahn poh ako nag pakita.. uala po kse kming internet...zstha po???

    Ok lang yun, ngayon lang din naman ako bumalik dito eh.. haha

    Eto, I'm enjoying the last few days of my holiday vacation. May klase na next week eh, miss ko na mga students ko. hehe

    How's your holiday?


    Last edited by julipych on December 30th 2009, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

    June
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 21
    Location : camarin, Caloocan City
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by June on December 30th 2009, 7:06 pm

    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:hi??? dud eve to ol

    Hey Baby June! hi

    Haha! I miss my babies...Kar, Jai and June! flying kiss

    mis din puh kta ate july... suwee if now lahn poh ako nag pakita.. uala po kse kming internet...zstha po???

    Ok lang yun, ngayon lang din naman ako bumalik dito eh.. haha

    Eto, I'm enjoying last few days of my holiday vacation. May klase na next week eh, miss ko na mga students ko. hehe

    How's your holiday?

    e2 poh...super gala ever.. ahehe ualang katapusan...

    teacher ka po pla???

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by julipych on December 30th 2009, 7:09 pm

    June wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:hi??? dud eve to ol

    Hey Baby June! hi

    Haha! I miss my babies...Kar, Jai and June! flying kiss

    mis din puh kta ate july... suwee if now lahn poh ako nag pakita.. uala po kse kming internet...zstha po???

    Ok lang yun, ngayon lang din naman ako bumalik dito eh.. haha

    Eto, I'm enjoying the last few days of my holiday vacation. May klase na next week eh, miss ko na mga students ko. hehe

    How's your holiday?

    e2 poh...super gala ever.. ahehe ualang katapusan...

    teacher ka po pla???

    Ahmm...Parang ganun na nga, pero 3rd year pa lang ako. I'm on the middle of my practice teaching. Ayun! hehe

    Wow, buti ka pa...gala lang ng gala... may napala ka ba?! haha Joke lang!

    June
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 21
    Location : camarin, Caloocan City
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by June on December 30th 2009, 7:34 pm

    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    June wrote:hi??? dud eve to ol

    Hey Baby June! hi

    Haha! I miss my babies...Kar, Jai and June! flying kiss

    mis din puh kta ate july... suwee if now lahn poh ako nag pakita.. uala po kse kming internet...zstha po???

    Ok lang yun, ngayon lang din naman ako bumalik dito eh.. haha

    Eto, I'm enjoying the last few days of my holiday vacation. May klase na next week eh, miss ko na mga students ko. hehe

    How's your holiday?

    e2 poh...super gala ever.. ahehe ualang katapusan...

    teacher ka po pla???

    Ahmm...Parang ganun na nga, pero 3rd year pa lang ako. I'm on the middle of my practice teaching. Ayun! hehe

    Wow, buti ka pa...gala lang ng gala... may napala ka ba?! haha Joke lang!

    meun ahman po ako napala sumakit ang paa at katawan..

    gudluck poh...

    June
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 21
    Location : camarin, Caloocan City
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by June on December 30th 2009, 9:03 pm

    ...wahh... kaiyak tlga ending ng tlos..huhu..

    ..gudeve to ol..

    June
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 21
    Location : camarin, Caloocan City
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by June on December 30th 2009, 9:17 pm

    ..bgal poh. ng net... terrified di ko alam ngyayari..

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by krispen on December 30th 2009, 11:14 pm

    julie how is yours? hehe

    june, pang-ilang panood mo na ang TLOS hehe

    June
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 397
    Age : 21
    Location : camarin, Caloocan City
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by June on December 31st 2009, 12:59 am

    krispen wrote:julie how is yours? hehe

    june, pang-ilang panood mo na ang TLOS hehe

    ahmm...di ko nah poh mbilang ahaha

    -------

    http://pchyphilippines.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=652

    Sponsored content

    Re: Randomness 19.0

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:15 pm


      Current date/time is December 4th 2016, 8:15 pm