A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Share

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on August 22nd 2010, 5:13 pm

    Thake wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    ramoel wrote:the scene that really made me cry is when Mew accepted the fact that Tong is not really for him and when he said "thank you while looking at the doll and cried..." it really made me cry T^T shy

    Absolutely! It's a sort of calm acceptance of them not being together despite the love.

    Contrary to what other people say, I think this is a fitting ending, given the cultural paradigm of the film.

    Yes i agree with u ..
    althoug i watched w/o sub , but i know how Mew fell and i think L.O.S sequel is my fav too, cause they're seem like back to his/her gf/bf

    *
    Mew & Ying* pale

    woah. you watched the movie without subs? do you understand everything they say? O_O

    the sequel is just a fan fiction. but it's story is pretty good. too bad ying died. i really really love ying's personality. Crying or Very sad

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on August 22nd 2010, 11:37 pm

    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Thake wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    ramoel wrote:the scene that really made me cry is when Mew accepted the fact that Tong is not really for him and when he said "thank you while looking at the doll and cried..." it really made me cry T^T shy

    Absolutely! It's a sort of calm acceptance of them not being together despite the love.

    Contrary to what other people say, I think this is a fitting ending, given the cultural paradigm of the film.

    Yes i agree with u ..
    althoug i watched w/o sub , but i know how Mew fell and i think L.O.S sequel is my fav too, cause they're seem like back to his/her gf/bf

    *
    Mew & Ying* pale

    woah. you watched the movie without subs? do you understand everything they say? O_O

    the sequel is just a fan fiction. but it's story is pretty good. too bad ying died. i really really love ying's personality. Crying or Very sad


    not all Crying or Very sad .. i just guess their expresion n the situasion of the moment...
    but, yesterday i just get the L.O.S w/ eng sub.. Wink

    ? what mean?ying is died? i dun know..why?
    i like Tong personality~~~ clap

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on August 24th 2010, 12:28 pm

    Thake wrote:
    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Thake wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    ramoel wrote:the scene that really made me cry is when Mew accepted the fact that Tong is not really for him and when he said "thank you while looking at the doll and cried..." it really made me cry T^T shy

    Absolutely! It's a sort of calm acceptance of them not being together despite the love.

    Contrary to what other people say, I think this is a fitting ending, given the cultural paradigm of the film.

    Yes i agree with u ..
    althoug i watched w/o sub , but i know how Mew fell and i think L.O.S sequel is my fav too, cause they're seem like back to his/her gf/bf

    *
    Mew & Ying* pale

    woah. you watched the movie without subs? do you understand everything they say? O_O

    the sequel is just a fan fiction. but it's story is pretty good. too bad ying died. i really really love ying's personality. Crying or Very sad


    not all Crying or Very sad .. i just guess their expresion n the situasion of the moment...
    but, yesterday i just get the L.O.S w/ eng sub.. Wink

    ? what mean?ying is died? i dun know..why?
    i like Tong personality~~~ clap

    good for you then. haha! the dialogue in the movie has so much feeling in it, so it would suck if you won't be able to understand it.

    uhh. i was talking about the sequel. the TLOS 2.
    the thing i like most about ying is her martyrdom. clap

    siphone
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 7
    Age : 33
    Location : Antipolo City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-08-30

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by siphone on August 30th 2010, 9:06 am

    I cried on the last scene with Mew when he was putting the nose of the doll. I knew the pain that he was going into... ahhhhhh!!!!

    Just watched it last Saturday... it is still in me....

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on August 31st 2010, 2:07 am

    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Thake wrote:
    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Thake wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    ramoel wrote:the scene that really made me cry is when Mew accepted the fact that Tong is not really for him and when he said "thank you while looking at the doll and cried..." it really made me cry T^T shy

    Absolutely! It's a sort of calm acceptance of them not being together despite the love.

    Contrary to what other people say, I think this is a fitting ending, given the cultural paradigm of the film.

    Yes i agree with u ..
    althoug i watched w/o sub , but i know how Mew fell and i think L.O.S sequel is my fav too, cause they're seem like back to his/her gf/bf

    *
    Mew & Ying* pale

    woah. you watched the movie without subs? do you understand everything they say? O_O

    the sequel is just a fan fiction. but it's story is pretty good. too bad ying died. i really really love ying's personality. Crying or Very sad


    not all Crying or Very sad .. i just guess their expresion n the situasion of the moment...
    but, yesterday i just get the L.O.S w/ eng sub.. Wink

    ? what mean?ying is died? i dun know..why?
    i like Tong personality~~~ clap

    good for you then. haha! the dialogue in the movie has so much feeling in it, so it would suck if you won't be able to understand it.

    uhh. i was talking about the sequel. the TLOS 2.
    the thing i like most about ying is her martyrdom. clap

    yes!! the sub is help me to understand the plot story.. hahaha...
    Ooohh.. i c... sequel TLOS 2 .. haha

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on August 31st 2010, 2:10 am

    siphone wrote:I cried on the last scene with Mew when he was putting the nose of the doll. I knew the pain that he was going into... ahhhhhh!!!!

    Just watched it last Saturday... it is still in me....

    yes, that moment i like too ^^ ..
    may be his think "this doll has completed but i must missing Tong" shy

    siphone
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 7
    Age : 33
    Location : Antipolo City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2010-08-30

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by siphone on August 31st 2010, 12:05 pm

    Thake wrote:
    siphone wrote:I cried on the last scene with Mew when he was putting the nose of the doll. I knew the pain that he was going into... ahhhhhh!!!!

    Just watched it last Saturday... it is still in me....

    yes, that moment i like too ^^ ..
    may be his think "this doll has completed but i must missing Tong" shy

    You're right... but I do not think a sequel will do much of a fever as the original one. The story itself makes it moving. All of us just wants them to see get together happily ever after.

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on August 31st 2010, 9:07 pm

    agree w/u.. i want Mew n Tong happy ending, altough they are not being together.. blush

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 1st 2010, 3:26 am

    siphone wrote:I cried on the last scene with Mew when he was putting the nose of the doll. I knew the pain that he was going into... ahhhhhh!!!!

    Just watched it last Saturday... it is still in me....

    i'm a right-brained person, so i'm easily driven by my feelings. the TLOS movie had so much emotion with it, that it really hit me hard because i can easily relate to Mew. so i guess that feeling you are having right now is not that rare. hold on to it tightly. 'cause personally i had the TLOS fever for several months. XD

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 1st 2010, 3:31 am

    Spoiler:
    Thake wrote:
    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Thake wrote:
    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    Thake wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    ramoel wrote:the scene that really made me cry is when Mew accepted the fact that Tong is not really for him and when he said "thank you while looking at the doll and cried..." it really made me cry T^T shy

    Absolutely! It's a sort of calm acceptance of them not being together despite the love.

    Contrary to what other people say, I think this is a fitting ending, given the cultural paradigm of the film.

    Yes i agree with u ..
    althoug i watched w/o sub , but i know how Mew fell and i think L.O.S sequel is my fav too, cause they're seem like back to his/her gf/bf

    *
    Mew & Ying* pale

    woah. you watched the movie without subs? do you understand everything they say? O_O

    the sequel is just a fan fiction. but it's story is pretty good. too bad ying died. i really really love ying's personality. Crying or Very sad


    not all Crying or Very sad .. i just guess their expresion n the situasion of the moment...
    but, yesterday i just get the L.O.S w/ eng sub.. Wink

    ? what mean?ying is died? i dun know..why?
    i like Tong personality~~~ clap

    good for you then. haha! the dialogue in the movie has so much feeling in it, so it would suck if you won't be able to understand it.

    uhh. i was talking about the sequel. the TLOS 2.
    the thing i like most about ying is her martyrdom. clap

    yes!! the sub is help me to understand the plot story.. hahaha...
    Ooohh.. i c... sequel TLOS 2 .. haha

    good for you then Thake. ^_^

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 1st 2010, 9:21 pm

    99thornlessredroses wrote:
    siphone wrote:I cried on the last scene with Mew when he was putting the nose of the doll. I knew the pain that he was going into... ahhhhhh!!!!

    Just watched it last Saturday... it is still in me....

    i'm a right-brained person, so i'm easily driven by my feelings. the TLOS movie had so much emotion with it, that it really hit me hard because i can easily relate to Mew. so i guess that feeling you are having right now is not that rare. hold on to it tightly. 'cause personally i had the TLOS fever for several months. XD

    haha.. you right.. since u know bout Friendship movie, i think u can see ending some film w/easily right...
    Razz

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 2nd 2010, 4:11 am

    that's correct. right-brained persons just like me use their intuition more than we use logic. hahaha.

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 2nd 2010, 10:54 pm

    haha i think u can see every ending movie w/ yr feel..
    may i ask u, if i persons w/ left-brained.. what should i have.. hehehe
    great for you ^^

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 3rd 2010, 2:52 am

    yeah. sort of. haha.
    left brained persons are likely to be logical thinkers. they process ideas sequentially. they think of the facts before giving a statement. ^_^

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 3rd 2010, 12:28 pm

    hahaha.. u learn bout human brain ..

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 3rd 2010, 4:02 pm

    of course. i'm a psychology student after all. Razz

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 3rd 2010, 10:40 pm

    oooo... ic ..nice for you Imman Razz

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 4th 2010, 3:28 am

    how about you? what was your course when you were in college?

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 5th 2010, 3:38 pm

    me?
    i dont college,
    i'm just graduate high school n then working... ^^

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 5th 2010, 6:51 pm

    oh really? wow. in our family, you have to graduate from college before you could go to work.

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 5th 2010, 11:13 pm

    i know, out country must been college graduate n then u can got job. Lucky me i live at Indonesia, just High School graduate can find the job ^^ yes

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 6th 2010, 1:51 am

    the truth is i don't want to work. wahahaha. in my opinons, it feels good being a student. but in life you must learn to become independent. and to have a decent work, i must graduate from college. you can't have too much of a good thing anyway. XD

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 6th 2010, 9:37 pm

    0.o
    won't to work..
    when i'm been student i want quickly got to the work, so i can get the money hahahaha....
    but since i work, i wanna being student again... world work its boring n we must have conscientious

    so, what grade r u now?? ^^

    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5010
    Age : 23
    Location : Los Baños, Laguna
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by 99thornlessredroses on September 6th 2010, 11:23 pm

    i enjoy being dependent. hahaha. my parents provide me enough money to buy the things that i need anyway. but i can't easily acquire the things that i want. i'm too shy to ask for luxurious things.

    i'm currently a 2nd yr college student. i got demoted because i transferred to another school after my 1st yr in college.

    Thake
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 257
    Age : 26
    Location : Indonesia
    Registration date : 2010-08-19

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Thake on September 7th 2010, 12:44 am

    good to you Imman! i'm is shy.. Embarassed
    oh , i think its great , you don't grow up be spendthrift man right... hahaha.

    i see...
    ohh you transferred another school.. oh why u demoted...

    Sponsored content

    Re: What scene made you CRY?! T_T

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 am


      Current date/time is December 11th 2016, 8:12 am