Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+13
ethyl
johnericho
noiraileserpentine
D@shie
Jadenorven
krispen
Rushellraj
EmpressXenix
chanrakter
zydrelle
julliancloud
Ilan
yamzkie_04@yahoo.com
17 posters

TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH) - Page 3 Empty Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

Post by chanrakter November 5th 2009, 10:22 am

D@shie wrote:

Plus... IMO they're too nasal... Masyadong mahangin... probably because of their Chinese influence.

I suppose so.
    krispen
    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5851
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH) - Page 3 Empty Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

Post by krispen November 5th 2009, 12:49 pm

so accent lang habol sa atin? kun sabagay, europeans, westerners, and other english-speaking countries are not particular with grammar kun sila nga e mali-mali rin hehe
    krispen
    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5851
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

Post by krispen November 5th 2009, 12:49 pm

D@shie wrote:

Plus... IMO they're too nasal... Masyadong mahangin... probably because of their Chinese influence.

ngongo? peace! hehe
    zydrelle
    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 947
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

Post by zydrelle November 5th 2009, 3:57 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:really?! why not singapore?

They like our accent better.

But when it comes to grammar, they're number one.

And Krispen, immense thanks on the complement!

oohh i see ehem
    noiraileserpentine
    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

Post by noiraileserpentine November 6th 2009, 2:43 am

I love Pchy's voice...

I find it sweet... in love
    zydrelle
    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by zydrelle November 6th 2009, 10:29 pm

yes

hi noiraileserpentine!

can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe
    johnericho

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-11-07

Post by johnericho November 7th 2009, 10:44 pm

TLOS

just wanna say... after seeing the movie.. it inspired me to make a sort of movie review.. hahaha.. its like a self medication for me.. you could check my "posts" on youtube..

some in depth lesson i learned and perhaps a great challenge to the members of the 3rd sex--- " love is an evolved form of emotional attachment that transcends sexual attraction of the physical form."
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter November 7th 2009, 11:06 pm

johnericho wrote:TLOS

just wanna say... after seeing the movie.. it inspired me to make a sort of movie review.. hahaha.. its like a self medication for me.. you could check my "posts" on youtube..

some in depth lesson i learned and perhaps a great challenge to the members of the 3rd sex--- " love is an evolved form of emotional attachment that transcends sexual attraction of the physical form."

I love how you put it! This especially rings true with many conservatives' perception of homosexuality. Many believe that homosexuality is equated to sexual perversion, which, of course, isn't true.

By limiting it to just one kiss, it shows that what binds Mew and Tong together is real love.

By the way, you write? That's absolutely brilliant! Writing is sort of therapy to me too!
    johnericho

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-11-07

Post by johnericho November 7th 2009, 11:24 pm

no i dont write... its something that i learned during highschool. somehow.. when i watch movies. its reallt rare for me to be enticed to sort of analyze the movie's plot.. which naturally has to be done by watching it several times.. and i must admit, for the 6th time it still has lots of things that can be discovered and rediscovered...

the quote there was not actually from me. it was from a thai commentator of the Bangkok Post namely---Nattakorn Devakula.

when i read it. it was the perfect fit for describing the "romantic love" that existed between Tong and Mew.

Also--- for me.. i hope i wont make enemies for this.. Its not a gay movie.. its rather a movie about Love, Life and Making Choices... and a whole bunch of many things you could discover.. when you watch it.

the first time i watched this movie... it made me sad and miss my friends so much..
    its bcoz of the seen of Aex and Mew. when Aex said. "Even though i may not understand your still my best friend (Aex pats the shoulder of Mew) and a punchline--- Aex: "Why do you always think that nobody cares for you)"

another great aspect of that movie--- Friendship-- and it made me reflect a lot about myself... ..

that's why i consider it the greates movie i ever watched.. to move me so greatly and affect me in such a way.. it really did serve its purpose--- Freedom.

Smile
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter November 7th 2009, 11:31 pm

johnericho wrote:no i dont write... its something that i learned during highschool. somehow.. when i watch movies. its reallt rare for me to be enticed to sort of analyze the movie's plot.. which naturally has to be done by watching it several times.. and i must admit, for the 6th time it still has lots of things that can be discovered and rediscovered...

the quote there was not actually from me. it was from a thai commentator of the Bangkok Post namely---Nattakorn Devakula.

when i read it. it was the perfect fit for describing the "romantic love" that existed between Tong and Mew.

Also--- for me.. i hope i wont make enemies for this.. Its not a gay movie.. its rather a movie about Love, Life and Making Choices... and a whole bunch of many things you could discover.. when you watch it.

the first time i watched this movie... it made me sad and miss my friends so much..
    its bcoz of the seen of Aex and Mew. when Aex said. "Even though i may not understand your still my best friend (Aex pats the shoulder of Mew) and a punchline--- Aex: "Why do you always think that nobody cares for you)"

another great aspect of that movie--- Friendship-- and it made me reflect a lot about myself... ..

that's why i consider it the greates movie i ever watched.. to move me so greatly and affect me in such a way.. it really did serve its purpose--- Freedom.

Smile

I must agree with you there! I've seen the film around 12 times already, and still it reveals new discoveries and insights on life, friendship and love!
    noiraileserpentine
    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by noiraileserpentine November 8th 2009, 8:25 am

zydrelle wrote:yes

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter November 8th 2009, 9:38 am

noiraileserpentine wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!
    noiraileserpentine
    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by noiraileserpentine November 8th 2009, 11:06 am

chanrakter wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

name!

Thanks Ms. Chan Very Happy

I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    I put them all together and I came up with that weird name...hehehehe
    frustrated french speaker lang...
    hehe
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter November 8th 2009, 11:11 am

chanrakter wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

name!

I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    hehe

Ah! Tu parles francais, mon ami?
    noiraileserpentine
    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by noiraileserpentine November 8th 2009, 11:24 am

chanrakter wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

name!

hehe

Sorry Ms. Chan but I actually don't speak french hehe
    I only learned french from textbooks,[it was over 10 years ago] and I havent had any formal education about the language. I only knew some words.... hehe hehehehe

Last edited by noiraileserpentine on November 8th 2009, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter November 8th 2009, 11:29 am

chanrakter wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

name!

hehe

I only learned french from textbooks,[it was over 10 years] and I havent had any formal education about the language. I only knew some words.... hehe hehehehe

Haha! I never had formal education on it either. It's just the power of ka-addictan! Haha!
    noiraileserpentine
    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by noiraileserpentine November 8th 2009, 11:38 am

chanrakter wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

name!

hehe

I only learned french from textbooks,[it was over 10 years] and I havent had any formal education about the language. I only knew some words.... hehe hehehehe

Haha! I never had formal education on it either. It's just the power of ka-addictan! Haha!

Hahahaha! French seems a difficult language to learn, so stopped. It was my love for a girl[back in high school] which motivated me to study the language, she was a good french speaker...
    I was doing a self study about Nihongo a several months ago, but I stopped when I learned about LoS and decided to learn Thai instead, but it seems that Thai is quite difficult language as well *sigh*
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter November 8th 2009, 11:46 am

chanrakter wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

name!

hehe

Hahahaha! French seems a difficult language to learn, so stopped. It was my love for a girl[back in high school] which motivated me to study the language, she was a good french speaker...
    I was doing a self study about Nihongo a several months ago, but I stopped when I learned about LoS and decided to learn Thai instead, but it seems that Thai is quite difficult language as well *sigh*

Haha! I'm doing a lot of languages simultaneously, actually. I'm brushing up on French whilst learning Portuguese, Thai and Italian, and Indonesian.

Languages are indeed rather difficult to learn and require boatloads of patience.

By the way, I love that you call me Ms. Chan! It sounds so teacher (which I want to be)!

We're veering off-topic, though.
    noiraileserpentine
    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by noiraileserpentine November 8th 2009, 12:04 pm

Sorry Ms. Chan smile
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter November 8th 2009, 12:29 pm

noiraileserpentine wrote:Sorry Ms. Chan smile

You need not be sorry at all!
    zydrelle
    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by zydrelle November 9th 2009, 11:39 am

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

okaayy... I'll call you Miko then yes
    noiraileserpentine
    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by noiraileserpentine November 9th 2009, 3:52 pm

zydrelle wrote:

hi noiraileserpentine!

hi Zydrelle!

okaayy... I'll call you Miko then yes

Ok po! clap
    zydrelle
    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by zydrelle November 9th 2009, 6:56 pm

its settled yes
    ethyl
    ethyl
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2010-05-15

Post by ethyl June 2nd 2010, 2:23 pm

hi!i wish na sana hnd cla magkawatak watak i love august band
    bye
    Silent_Pen
    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3809
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

Post by Silent_Pen May 21st 2011, 1:25 am

Hahaha.. Nakakatawa iyong english ni Pchy dito.. Very feminine Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 1:20 pm