A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Share

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 5th 2009, 10:22 am

    D@shie wrote:


    Plus... IMO they're too nasal... Masyadong mahangin... probably because of their Chinese influence.

    I suppose so.


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by krispen on November 5th 2009, 12:49 pm

    so accent lang habol sa atin? kun sabagay, europeans, westerners, and other english-speaking countries are not particular with grammar kun sila nga e mali-mali rin hehe

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by krispen on November 5th 2009, 12:49 pm

    D@shie wrote:


    Plus... IMO they're too nasal... Masyadong mahangin... probably because of their Chinese influence.


    ngongo? peace! hehe

    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 947
    Age : 25
    Location : quezon city, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by zydrelle on November 5th 2009, 3:57 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:really?! why not singapore?

    They like our accent better.

    But when it comes to grammar, they're number one.

    And Krispen, immense thanks on the complement!

    oohh i see ehem

    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 6th 2009, 2:43 am

    I love Pchy's voice...

    I find it sweet... in love

    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 947
    Age : 25
    Location : quezon city, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by zydrelle on November 6th 2009, 10:29 pm

    yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    johnericho
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 8
    Age : 27
    Location : Manila
    Registration date : 2009-11-07

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by johnericho on November 7th 2009, 10:44 pm

    TLOS

    just wanna say... after seeing the movie.. it inspired me to make a sort of movie review.. hahaha.. its like a self medication for me.. you could check my "posts" on youtube..

    some in depth lesson i learned and perhaps a great challenge to the members of the 3rd sex--- " love is an evolved form of emotional attachment that transcends sexual attraction of the physical form."

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 7th 2009, 11:06 pm

    johnericho wrote:TLOS

    just wanna say... after seeing the movie.. it inspired me to make a sort of movie review.. hahaha.. its like a self medication for me.. you could check my "posts" on youtube..

    some in depth lesson i learned and perhaps a great challenge to the members of the 3rd sex--- " love is an evolved form of emotional attachment that transcends sexual attraction of the physical form."

    I love how you put it! This especially rings true with many conservatives' perception of homosexuality. Many believe that homosexuality is equated to sexual perversion, which, of course, isn't true.

    By limiting it to just one kiss, it shows that what binds Mew and Tong together is real love.

    By the way, you write? That's absolutely brilliant! Writing is sort of therapy to me too!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    johnericho
    Member
    Member

    Number of posts : 8
    Age : 27
    Location : Manila
    Registration date : 2009-11-07

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by johnericho on November 7th 2009, 11:24 pm

    no i dont write... its something that i learned during highschool. somehow.. when i watch movies. its reallt rare for me to be enticed to sort of analyze the movie's plot.. which naturally has to be done by watching it several times.. and i must admit, for the 6th time it still has lots of things that can be discovered and rediscovered...

    the quote there was not actually from me. it was from a thai commentator of the Bangkok Post namely---Nattakorn Devakula.

    when i read it. it was the perfect fit for describing the "romantic love" that existed between Tong and Mew.


    Also--- for me.. i hope i wont make enemies for this.. Its not a gay movie.. its rather a movie about Love, Life and Making Choices... and a whole bunch of many things you could discover.. when you watch it.


    the first time i watched this movie... it made me sad and miss my friends so much..
    its bcoz of the seen of Aex and Mew. when Aex said. "Even though i may not understand your still my best friend (Aex pats the shoulder of Mew) and a punchline--- Aex: "Why do you always think that nobody cares for you)"


    another great aspect of that movie--- Friendship-- and it made me reflect a lot about myself... ..


    that's why i consider it the greates movie i ever watched.. to move me so greatly and affect me in such a way.. it really did serve its purpose--- Freedom.

    Smile

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 7th 2009, 11:31 pm

    johnericho wrote:no i dont write... its something that i learned during highschool. somehow.. when i watch movies. its reallt rare for me to be enticed to sort of analyze the movie's plot.. which naturally has to be done by watching it several times.. and i must admit, for the 6th time it still has lots of things that can be discovered and rediscovered...

    the quote there was not actually from me. it was from a thai commentator of the Bangkok Post namely---Nattakorn Devakula.

    when i read it. it was the perfect fit for describing the "romantic love" that existed between Tong and Mew.


    Also--- for me.. i hope i wont make enemies for this.. Its not a gay movie.. its rather a movie about Love, Life and Making Choices... and a whole bunch of many things you could discover.. when you watch it.


    the first time i watched this movie... it made me sad and miss my friends so much..
    its bcoz of the seen of Aex and Mew. when Aex said. "Even though i may not understand your still my best friend (Aex pats the shoulder of Mew) and a punchline--- Aex: "Why do you always think that nobody cares for you)"


    another great aspect of that movie--- Friendship-- and it made me reflect a lot about myself... ..


    that's why i consider it the greates movie i ever watched.. to move me so greatly and affect me in such a way.. it really did serve its purpose--- Freedom.

    Smile

    I must agree with you there! I've seen the film around 12 times already, and still it reveals new discoveries and insights on life, friendship and love!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 8th 2009, 8:25 am

    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 8th 2009, 9:38 am

    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

    Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 8th 2009, 11:06 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

    Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!

    Thanks Ms. Chan Very Happy

    I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    I put them all together and I came up with that weird name...hehehehe
    frustrated french speaker lang...
    hehe

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 8th 2009, 11:11 am

    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

    Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!

    Thanks Ms. Chan Very Happy

    I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    I put them all together and I came up with that weird name...hehehehe
    frustrated french speaker lang...
    hehe

    Ah! Tu parles francais, mon ami?


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 8th 2009, 11:24 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

    Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!

    Thanks Ms. Chan Very Happy

    I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    I put them all together and I came up with that weird name...hehehehe
    frustrated french speaker lang...
    hehe

    Ah! Tu parles francais, mon ami?

    Sorry Ms. Chan but I actually don't speak french hehe
    I only learned french from textbooks,[it was over 10 years ago] and I havent had any formal education about the language. I only knew some words.... hehe hehehehe


    Last edited by noiraileserpentine on November 8th 2009, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 8th 2009, 11:29 am

    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

    Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!

    Thanks Ms. Chan Very Happy

    I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    I put them all together and I came up with that weird name...hehehehe
    frustrated french speaker lang...
    hehe

    Ah! Tu parles francais, mon ami?

    Sorry Ms. Chan but I actually don't speak french hehe
    I only learned french from textbooks,[it was over 10 years] and I havent had any formal education about the language. I only knew some words.... hehe hehehehe

    Haha! I never had formal education on it either. It's just the power of ka-addictan! Haha!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 8th 2009, 11:38 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

    Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!

    Thanks Ms. Chan Very Happy

    I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    I put them all together and I came up with that weird name...hehehehe
    frustrated french speaker lang...
    hehe

    Ah! Tu parles francais, mon ami?

    Sorry Ms. Chan but I actually don't speak french hehe
    I only learned french from textbooks,[it was over 10 years] and I havent had any formal education about the language. I only knew some words.... hehe hehehehe

    Haha! I never had formal education on it either. It's just the power of ka-addictan! Haha!

    Hahahaha! French seems a difficult language to learn, so stopped. It was my love for a girl[back in high school] which motivated me to study the language, she was a good french speaker...
    I was doing a self study about Nihongo a several months ago, but I stopped when I learned about LoS and decided to learn Thai instead, but it seems that Thai is quite difficult language as well *sigh*

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 8th 2009, 11:46 am

    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    Actually, I've wanted to tell you this, but you have a very cool user
    name!

    Noir, that's French for black! Teehee!

    Thanks Ms. Chan Very Happy

    I love the color black, I love angels [especially their wings], and I love snakes that's why...
    I put them all together and I came up with that weird name...hehehehe
    frustrated french speaker lang...
    hehe

    Ah! Tu parles francais, mon ami?

    Sorry Ms. Chan but I actually don't speak french hehe
    I only learned french from textbooks,[it was over 10 years] and I havent had any formal education about the language. I only knew some words.... hehe hehehehe

    Haha! I never had formal education on it either. It's just the power of ka-addictan! Haha!

    Hahahaha! French seems a difficult language to learn, so stopped. It was my love for a girl[back in high school] which motivated me to study the language, she was a good french speaker...
    I was doing a self study about Nihongo a several months ago, but I stopped when I learned about LoS and decided to learn Thai instead, but it seems that Thai is quite difficult language as well *sigh*

    Haha! I'm doing a lot of languages simultaneously, actually. I'm brushing up on French whilst learning Portuguese, Thai and Italian, and Indonesian.

    Languages are indeed rather difficult to learn and require boatloads of patience.

    By the way, I love that you call me Ms. Chan! It sounds so teacher (which I want to be)!

    We're veering off-topic, though.


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 8th 2009, 12:04 pm

    Sorry Ms. Chan smile

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by chanrakter on November 8th 2009, 12:29 pm

    noiraileserpentine wrote:Sorry Ms. Chan smile

    You need not be sorry at all!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 947
    Age : 25
    Location : quezon city, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by zydrelle on November 9th 2009, 11:39 am

    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    okaayy... I'll call you Miko then yes

    noiraileserpentine
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 133
    Age : 35
    Location : binan, laguna
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by noiraileserpentine on November 9th 2009, 3:52 pm

    zydrelle wrote:
    noiraileserpentine wrote:
    zydrelle wrote:yes

    hi noiraileserpentine!

    can i call you noi? so haba kasi hehe

    hi Zydrelle!

    Ok lang po! But my real nick is Miko gossip
    noiraileserpentine is my email add. Hinahanap ko nga kung pano babaguhin ang nick dito sa forum, kaso parang di na puede... Sad

    okaayy... I'll call you Miko then yes

    Ok po! clap

    zydrelle
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 947
    Age : 25
    Location : quezon city, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-09-29

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by zydrelle on November 9th 2009, 6:56 pm

    its settled yes

    ethyl
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 113
    Age : 21
    Location : Q.C. philippenes
    Registration date : 2010-05-15

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by ethyl on June 2nd 2010, 2:23 pm

    hi!i wish na sana hnd cla magkawatak watak i love august band
    bye

    Silent_Pen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 3809
    Age : 21
    Location : Cebu City
    Registration date : 2011-01-08

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by Silent_Pen on May 21st 2011, 1:25 am

    Hahaha.. Nakakatawa iyong english ni Pchy dito.. Very feminine Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: TLOS REVIEW RAZORTV SINGAPORE (WITH VIDEOS OF PCHY SPEAKING IN ENGLISH)

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:55 pm


      Current date/time is December 10th 2016, 2:55 pm