Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+4
Clive
inyigo
itinakdada08
John585
8 posters

The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore

John585
    John585
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore Empty The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore

Post by John585 July 18th 2009, 3:32 am

I found on youtube a four part review of the Love of Siam opening in Singapore all of it is in english and you get to hear Pchy and Chookiat talk about the movie. It's really interesting. =]

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9GRGncFgs

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1L-AHJkXM

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpMXKl-Mha4

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRv1gYj_gU8
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5039
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore Empty Re: The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore

Post by itinakdada08 July 18th 2009, 3:36 am

John585 wrote:I found on youtube a four part review of the Love of Siam opening in Singapore all of it is in english and you get to hear Pchy and Chookiat talk about the movie. It's really interesting. =]

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ9GRGncFgs

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF1L-AHJkXM

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpMXKl-Mha4

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRv1gYj_gU8

thanks for this one flying kiss

The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore Empty Re: The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 4:37 am

Thanks for sharing! Here is my critique on the video.

I really like the video. Chookiat look very charming and so is pchy. I was quite surprised that both Chookiat and pchy speak in English because it is very rare to see them having an English conversation. Pchy is very funny, especially part 3 of the video; but he does seem kind of nervous in the video at first. Also, it is quite entertaining to see Pchy's head bouncing everywhere when he speak...lol

The only thing I found annoying in the video is the host. His voice is rather annoying...lol

I think there is more videos of the interview, so let just wait and see. Hopefully, the host will ask pchy to sing a song rabbit
    John585
    John585
    Pchy's Fan
    Pchy's Fan

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post by John585 July 18th 2009, 4:43 am

lol Pchy is so cute and does seem nervous and shy at first but later he looks a little more comfortable with it. Idk about the host though he asked them some good questions and his voice can be a bit annoying. Hopefully more of the interview shows up soon.
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by itinakdada08 July 18th 2009, 4:50 am

i might say that PCHy is indeed lovely but he is really shy ta speak maybe because his not comfortable of language used... hehe

Chookiat explained the movie but what i understand most and inculcate in my mind is that TLOS has a dynamic LOve Stroy which is indeed true... ganda

to wrap it up... i really enjoyed it ... thanks John

P.s

the woman in the side has no use.. she must not be included in the interview evil bad gurl dada

flying kiss

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 4:57 am

@John: yea, please keep us updated on the video. It would kind of sux, if the interview ended at part 4.

@dada: pchy seem to be shy in all the interviews when he is at an foreign country. But he does seem charming when he is nervous...lol
    itinakdada08
    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by itinakdada08 July 18th 2009, 5:27 am

duplex wrote:@John: yea, please keep us updated on the video. It would kind of sux, if the interview ended at part 4.

@dada: pchy seem to be shy in all the interviews when he is at an foreign country. But he does seem charming when he is nervous...lol

that is very true my OLd man hehe
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post by inyigo July 18th 2009, 10:13 am

cool... Its in HD.. i liked the feel of the film, its crytal clear Surprised

and i saw much of Kanya a.k.a Ying in the review...:p
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2009-07-12

Post by Clive July 18th 2009, 10:41 am

the whole interview was really kind of awkward..

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 11:36 am

Clive wrote:the whole interview was really kind of awkward..

how so? rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 18th 2009, 11:57 am

chookiat and pchy should've just spoken in thai.. they aren't fluent enough with english and the pace just keeps stopping bit by bit its annoying. plus there is a translator so i don't understand y they have to speak in english.
    Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2834
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by Eustace July 18th 2009, 12:07 pm

thanks for sharing john!!!

@dada: i think the girl beside chookie is their translator... in case of something...

over all...

love it!!!
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by inyigo July 18th 2009, 12:21 pm

just finished watching the whole interview! ive seen a lot of Ying's footage. yet they never talk about her character!!!!!! i hate that interview. lol

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 12:23 pm

inyigo wrote:just finished watching the whole interview! ive seen a lot of Ying's footage. yet they never talk about her character!!!!!! i hate that interview. lol

ying's footage? where is that? would you be kind enough to post that video for us "unfortunate user" who haven't seen it yet? rabbit
    inyigo
    inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by inyigo July 18th 2009, 12:28 pm

duplex wrote:
    inyigo wrote:just finished watching the whole interview! ive seen a lot of Ying's footage. yet they never talk about her character!!!!!! i hate that interview. lol

ying's footage? where is that? would you be kind enough to post that video for us "unfortunate user" who haven't seen it yet? rabbit

lol. i mean the scene's with ying... its all flashing at the start of every part of interview :p

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 12:29 pm

inyigo wrote:
    duplex wrote:

lol. i mean the scene's with ying... its all flashing at the start of every part of interview :p

oh, I see...now I know what you are talking about...lol Twisted Evil
    franzley
    franzley
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Registration date : 2009-07-04

Post by franzley July 18th 2009, 3:37 pm

kakambal koh ^^

The Love of Siam on RTV in Singapore 22

^^

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 11:20 pm

Clive wrote:chookiat and pchy should've just spoken in thai.. they aren't fluent enough with english and the pace just keeps stopping bit by bit its annoying. plus there is a translator so i don't understand y they have to speak in english.

oh, I see...lol

yea, I agree with you there. but if pchy didn't speak in english, I probably wont be crazy about him now:::haha

now, I am watching the video a lot just to hear him speak in english. he sound kind of cute when he does. if they didn't speak english and has spoken in thai throughout the whole interview, I would probably have watch this video only one time; so I guess they speak in english, just to connect with the audiences/fans rabbit
    Clive
    Clive
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Post by Clive July 18th 2009, 11:35 pm

tru hahaa. n i miss his old hairstyle(like the one in ur avy)
    Jadenorven
    Jadenorven
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 670
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by Jadenorven July 18th 2009, 11:43 pm

I love the role of the girl at the left. She's getting paid for doing nothing lol!

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 1:39 am

Clive wrote:tru hahaa. n i miss his old hairstyle(like the one in ur avy)

lol..thanks! maybe you should change to my avatar then rabbit

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 1:40 am

Jadenorven wrote:I love the role of the girl at the left. She's getting paid for doing nothing lol!

what are you talking? she did something. I thought that she did a fantastic job of....staring at pchy that is Twisted Evil
    zatsho

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-06-06

Post by zatsho July 19th 2009, 4:30 pm

cool Interview, i hasd a hard time understanding thier english. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 8:55 am