Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+8
Jaisus
Renka08
julipych
EmpressXenix
ramoel
krispen
firepillar
yamzkie_04@yahoo.com
12 posters

Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS?

expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4653

Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS?

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:14 pm

@IMMAN, studying film, there are certain actions and dialogues that imply a certain idea and I could tell Donut wasn't serious about Tong. Smile He was more of a trophy bf to her than a real bf. Very Happy

The fact she said "you could've told me earlier so I could've gone out with someone" implies how she's not serious about it. Smile and when she looked back at tong when they were walking by the ice cream store? it was to merely check if tong noticed her and if it had any effect on him. hahaha.

trust me, her signals say nothing about loving tong Smile

OLLIE, BACK ME UP ON THIS ONE! hahahaha
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS?

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 4:18 pm

99thornlessredroses wrote:
    doaoc07 wrote:re: donut: hmmmmm hmmmmmm -scratches head- hmmmmmmm ... seriously can't seem to see the good part about donut. haha. but yeah. hey you can't blame her for dating other guys when tong doesn't even care about her Smile). i just didn't like her reaction on her last scene where she told tong that he should've told her earlier so that she could've went with somebody else. and she's always walking out :\ how does that solve anything. and tong always says "i don't know." how does THAT help anything haha imo they're not a good couple hahaha

hm. i think you just have to put yourself in her shoes to understand why she acts that way. she really is a bitch to say that to mario. but i think what she meant was this, "if this relationship wouldn't work out, then you could have told me earlier. you shouldn't have made me feel hopeful that we could make things better." i guess she's too frustrated to think of the right words.

BACK UP HAS ARRIVED haha

no i think she said what she said because she's pretty popular (being a hot chick that everyone would want) around school and if rumors came out that mario was treating her like crap then hey. reputation gone. Smile)

she's saving her pride. so that she doesn't get hurt too much.

it takes two to dance and her efforts were not actually the needed efforts to make it work. if she thought mario wasn't making effort then she should've made herself do something worth more than both of their efforts combined (if she really loved tong she would'nt have went out with anyone else. imo ayaw nyang mapahiya na walang syang ka-date, like tong's friend said she could choose anyone she wants).

i mean who goes and say, "can you buy me this earring?" just after you made up. .. i know nag papasweet sya to feel special again. pero man. haha

and i've put myself in her heels a lot of times Smile) just to better understand her. coz that's what i did with all the other TLOS characters.

i think my thoughts got jumbled.. haha that's how things flow to my head Smile
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:23 pm

Hurray for Ollie! clap

haha but in all honesty, if she acted the way Ying did, I would've believed you IMMAN Smile haha hey, no offense! Please don't add me to your foes list shy

haha.. and yea ollie, you have a point. tong's friends give away too much of donut's personality already Smile the fact they said "she could choose anyone, but she chose you" means she's not really serious. If you love someone, wouldn't you hold on to the very last minute? Like the poem goes "as long as there is love, there is hope..", if donut loved tong, she would've hoped for the relationship to work out and she would do anything to make tong love her again..
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 4:27 pm

expresswhatsinside wrote:Hurray for Ollie! clap

haha but in all honesty, if she acted the way Ying did, I would've believed you IMMAN Smile haha hey, no offense! Please don't add me to your foes list shy

haha.. and yea ollie, you have a point. tong's friends give away too much of donut's personality already Smile the fact they said "she could choose anyone, but she chose you" means she's not really serious. If you love someone, wouldn't you hold on to the very last minute? Like the poem goes "as long as there is love, there is hope..", if donut loved tong, she would've hoped for the relationship to work out and she would do anything to make tong love her again..

yeah but after her scene with tong she went out with tong's friend Smile) i think that was in the deleted scenes? or something Neutral
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:30 pm

Is that the one after tong broke up with her? I think it's part of the extended/deleted scenes.. She looked hurt in that part, but it was more of hurt to her ego Smile As you said she's popular and she's powerful, I'd like to believe. She could have herself trip on purpose and tons of guys would run to catch her fall without her saying a word. Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 4:36 pm

expresswhatsinside wrote:Hahaha we just have different thought about stuff imman :p LOL! i'd still stand by my point Smile

look here, this is what you said: (the time when kuen aun pen niran was being played, ying was looking back while holding another man's hand.)

i guess i have to edit it then. hahaha! i meant donut on that one. you wouldn't see ying holding a man's hands in the movie right?
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 4:37 pm

expresswhatsinside wrote:Hahaha we just have different thought about stuff imman :p LOL! i'd still stand by my point Smile

look here, this is what you said: (the time when kuen aun pen niran was being played, ying was looking back while holding another man's hand.)

i guess i have to edit it then. hahaha! i meant donut on that one. you wouldn't see ying holding a man's hands in the movie right?

ying was holding tong's hand harhar.. Smile) pa-epal lang haha
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:41 pm

Ying held hands with Tong a bit in the film too! but like i said, it was more of a friendly gesture ahaha Smile

and i was wayyy sleepy last night to fully understand hahahaa :p
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 4:44 pm

yeahp it was a friendly gesture. and she let go anyway. i cried at that scene Sad
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:46 pm

I felt sad for ying Sad the feeling of not having someone to love you.. i admired her though for her love for mew Smile
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 4:49 pm

mew loved her as a friend Smile
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:54 pm

tho she is a bit annoying at first especially when she disrupted mew and tong's moment the first time tong came over hahahaha
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 4:55 pm

doaoc07 wrote:
    doaoc07 wrote:re: donut: hmmmmm hmmmmmm -scratches head- hmmmmmmm ... seriously can't seem to see the good part about donut. haha. but yeah. hey you can't blame her for dating other guys when tong doesn't even care about her Smile). i just didn't like her reaction on her last scene where she told tong that he should've told her earlier so that she could've went with somebody else. and she's always walking out :\ how does that solve anything. and tong always says "i don't know." how does THAT help anything haha imo they're not a good couple hahaha

hm. i think you just have to put yourself in her shoes to understand why she acts that way. she really is a bitch to say that to mario. but i think what she meant was this, "if this relationship wouldn't work out, then you could have told me earlier. you shouldn't have made me feel hopeful that we could make things better." i guess she's too frustrated to think of the right words.

BACK UP HAS ARRIVED haha

no i think she said what she said because she's pretty popular (being a hot chick that everyone would want) around school and if rumors came out that mario was treating her like crap then hey. reputation gone. Smile)

she's saving her pride. so that she doesn't get hurt too much.

it takes two to dance and her efforts were not actually the needed efforts to make it work. if she thought mario wasn't making effort then she should've made herself do something worth more than both of their efforts combined (if she really loved tong she would'nt have went out with anyone else. imo ayaw nyang mapahiya na walang syang ka-date, like tong's friend said she could choose anyone she wants).

i mean who goes and say, "can you buy me this earring?" just after you made up. .. i know nag papasweet sya to feel special again. pero man. haha

and i've put myself in her heels a lot of times Smile) just to better understand her. coz that's what i did with all the other TLOS characters.

i think my thoughts got jumbled.. haha that's how things flow to my head Smile

this is my opinion 1st paragraph: donut thinks that way because she's beautiful, she's like every man's dream. and why does she get treated that way? tong maybe good-looking, but just like his friend said "she could choose anyone, but she chose you." that meant she doesn't really care about a man's looks. 'cause a man can have the most handsome face on the planet. but the thing that makes a girl fall for a man is their courage to stand up to her and say the words "do you want to go out with me?"

3rd: she dated someone because she needed affection. you may say the line "if she really loved tong she wouldn't have went out with anyone else" easily. but she's a girl. and girls like to feel special in every way. it's not about the need of having a boyfriend. it's about having someone beside you all the time.

4th: the reason she wanted tong to buy her earrings, is this. she wants to make sure if she is still needed by tong. if tong still loves her in any way.

if you'll look closely on the dialogue, you'll see that donut is choosing between two earrings. and tong DEFINITELY doesn't want to help her out. he's too insensitive to feel that donut doesn't need the earrings. she needs TONG.

i feel so overprotective about donut's feelings. hahaha. but i still stand by my opinions.
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:57 pm

LOL, i'm standing with mine hahaha Smile peace imman! Very Happy
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 5:04 pm

hahaha i'm standing with mine too. anyway. why are we getting worked up over donut. sheesh :\
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 5:12 pm

that's fine with me. hahaha! freedom of speech is greatly appreciated here. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 12:04 am