Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

+8
Jaisus
Renka08
julipych
EmpressXenix
ramoel
krispen
firepillar
yamzkie_04@yahoo.com
12 posters

Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS?

expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 4653

Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS?

Post by expresswhatsinside September 23rd 2010, 3:29 am

weird, i haven't seen them in the 3-part behind the scene footage. or maybe i skipped on them?OR MAYBE, it's part of chookie's personal version hahahaha Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5010
    Registration date : 2010-01-17

Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS?

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 23rd 2010, 3:30 am

hahaha. i guess they did those parts out of the blue. maybe pchy and mario were the ones who wanted to do it. Any Updates About the Sequel Of the LOS? - Page 2 M083
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 23rd 2010, 3:33 am

lol.... hahahaha nice thought Smile somewhere in my mind, i believe they truly are lovers LOL! hahahaha just kididing. Very Happy

i checked the behind the scenes thing and i didnt see it there >.< hahahaha oh well!
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 23rd 2010, 3:36 am

i want to believe that fact. hahaha! but still no one know the truth but the both of them. lol!
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 23rd 2010, 3:39 am

99thornlessredroses wrote:i want to believe that fact. hahaha! but still no one know the truth but the both of them. lol!

if this help, watch this! hahahaha it's so cute!

Spoiler:
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 23rd 2010, 3:46 am

i've seen that video! i mean the real one. the one with the right subs. hahaha! it showed the real personalities of the main characters, specially donut. everyone said she's the real joker, and comparing it to her role? what a huge difference isn't it? and pchy and mario's closeness can easily be seen in the vid.
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 23rd 2010, 3:49 am

yea! hahaha donut seems to be really nice. i hated her in TLOS. I even felt kinda sorry for her. Chookie said she's one of the leads and she barely had 30mins of screen time hhaha Very Happy hahaha i was amused by that video LOL! Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 23rd 2010, 3:53 am

yes. she's very nice. since that's what people say about her. so i guess i believe them. i felt sorry for her too. it's all tong's fault for being gay. hahaha! just kiddin'!
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-09-13

Post by doaoc07 September 23rd 2010, 10:53 am

expresswhatsinside wrote:LOL, she probably had the "TLOS FEVER" ganging up on her! hahaha i think i have it too... i've watched the movie last week and right after finishing the film up to a few days ago i felt so sad and lonely... not to mention how i got hooked to pchy and august. LOL.. i'm even itching to get a DVD copy of TLOS-Director's Cut and August's albums, but from what i read, they don't make those albums anymore. hahaha. \

Oh well! Hopefully this urge to buy TLOS related stuff will pass:)

ahaha my urge to buy the DVD has subsided a bit. but i'd still want all three versions

99thornlessredroses wrote:i've seen that video! i mean the real one. the one with the right subs. hahaha! it showed the real personalities of the main characters, specially donut. everyone said she's the real joker, and comparing it to her role? what a huge difference isn't it? and pchy and mario's closeness can easily be seen in the vid.

where'd you see the video with the real subs? haha what were they talking about?

99thornlessredroses wrote:yes. she's very nice. since that's what people say about her. so i guess i believe them. i felt sorry for her too. it's all tong's fault for being gay. hahaha! just kiddin'!

haha i gotta admit i was so pissed at her in the movie Smile) but yeah she does seem nice. -cough cough- haha
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 23rd 2010, 12:31 pm

@imman hahaha you really had to blame tong?! Hahaha.. But tbh, she was such a b***h in TLOS.. hahaha a spoiled brat, if i must say.. I wanted the part where she asked tong to buy her earrings and when sje asked tong if he wanted the doll tong's reply was "i don't have money because i bought you earrings.." awwww hahahaha poor tong!

and yea, where did you see this video? i mean the one with real subs?

@ollie haha it's really nice to have a copy of the dc film Smile i saw oneon ebay but i think it's oit of stock plus i dont have the mo ey nor a credit card to do that. I don't even think paypal exists here, so i guess ill have yo accept the fact i wont be able to get a copy Sad

Regarding the video, did you see te edited version? Lol! It was pretty amusing! Who ever did that should be credited for making newtong fans happy! Lol! It's weird tho how mario's voice sounded sooo small as compared to pchy's lol!

And as with donut, i hated her inthe film. I hobestly liked ying.. But, we can't deny who looks prettier Smile hahahaha
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 3:28 am

@ollie, i found it in youtube. and i can't seem to remember what they were talking about. i watched it when i was at my friend's house. hahaha.

@mack, honestly, i blame tong for the things that donut did. she may look like a bitch to others but i don't blame her for being that way. tong should have at least thought of the consequences when he engages into a relationship. and buying a gift for your girlfriend when she asks for one is an example. it may look like that tong should be the one we should be sad for. but how about donut? was it her fault for being the girlfriend who needs affection and attention? when all the time tong was giving everything he had to mew. donut may be a bitch for having another man while she was dating tong. but if tong treated her better in the first place, she wouldn't resort to such actions. hahaha! i sound like a lawyer here. i'm not supporting or donut or anything. i just wanted to tell my opinion if ever i was the one in her shoes. i'm a really BIG fan of ying you know. even if donut is much prettier, i find ying very very cute. hurray for masochists! woo!
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 3:34 am

ya ying is cute! and now, from what i read, she's taken the slutty route LOL! hahaha i'm not too sure about this tho.. shy

hahaha anyway i think otherwise LOL! hahahahaha well, idk i have this feeling donut didn't really love tong in the first place. We have to admit tong is goodlooking and i think that's one huge factor donut dated him in the first place, let alone having tong buy her stuff. Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 4:33 am

really? i'd like to know the truth! waa.

just like what tong's friend said "donut is so beautiful. she can choose anyone but she chose you. why don't you treat her better?" from that statement you can say that tong was the one who loved (or i guess it was not love, maybe it should be "like") her from the beginning. he bothered to court her but didn't treat her in a nice way. and from watching the fast-forward scene (the time when kuen aun pen niran was being played, ying was looking back while holding another man's hand.), you'll get to say that she really did love tong. she longed for tong's affection but didn't get any.
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:41 am

Hmmregardingying andtong, i had the sameidea at first, but after seeing the extended scenes, my other instinct was right - that all this was formew to be happy. Yea, she may have longed for tong's attention, but sheloves mew more and as soon as she knew that mew and tong love each other, she sacrificed herself more for mew. The holding hands part the day wfore te concert and after the concert was a pure symbol of friendship nothing more nothing less Smile
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 2:04 pm

re: donut: hmmmmm hmmmmmm -scratches head- hmmmmmmm ... seriously can't seem to see the good part about donut. haha. but yeah. hey you can't blame her for dating other guys when tong doesn't even care about her Smile). i just didn't like her reaction on her last scene where she told tong that he should've told her earlier so that she could've went with somebody else. and she's always walking out :\ how does that solve anything. and tong always says "i don't know." how does THAT help anything haha imo they're not a good couple hahaha
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 2:27 pm

It's because MEW and TONG are the real ones destined for each other Smile and yea, my point exactly, donut's last line in the movie gives every viewer a hint what kind of person she really is. TBH, even if tong were treating me badly, I wouldn't go out dating just anybody.
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 2:35 pm

i'd probably do everything to get TONG's attention back. everything sweet and everything that would make him happy. haha imo
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 2:39 pm

My point exactly. I'd do the same. Smile hahaha
    doaoc07
    doaoc07
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by doaoc07 September 24th 2010, 2:40 pm

but instead she dated with tong's friend Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 4:01 pm

expresswhatsinside wrote:Hmmregardingying andtong, i had the sameidea at first, but after seeing the extended scenes, my other instinct was right - that all this was formew to be happy. Yea, she may have longed for tong's attention, but sheloves mew more and as soon as she knew that mew and tong love each other, she sacrificed herself more for mew. The holding hands part the day wfore te concert and after the concert was a pure symbol of friendship nothing more nothing less Smile

hm... aren't we talking about donut? hahaha!
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 4:04 pm

doaoc07 wrote:re: donut: hmmmmm hmmmmmm -scratches head- hmmmmmmm ... seriously can't seem to see the good part about donut. haha. but yeah. hey you can't blame her for dating other guys when tong doesn't even care about her Smile). i just didn't like her reaction on her last scene where she told tong that he should've told her earlier so that she could've went with somebody else. and she's always walking out :\ how does that solve anything. and tong always says "i don't know." how does THAT help anything haha imo they're not a good couple hahaha

hm. i think you just have to put yourself in her shoes to understand why she acts that way. she really is a bitch to say that to mario. but i think what she meant was this, "if this relationship wouldn't work out, then you could have told me earlier. you shouldn't have made me feel hopeful that we could make things better." i guess she's too frustrated to think of the right words.
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:08 pm

99thornlessredroses wrote:really? i'd like to know the truth! waa.

just like what tong's friend said "donut is so beautiful. she can choose anyone but she chose you. why don't you treat her better?" from that statement you can say that tong was the one who loved (or i guess it was not love, maybe it should be "like") her from the beginning. he bothered to court her but didn't treat her in a nice way. and from watching the fast-forward scene (the time when kuen aun pen niran was being played, ying was looking back while holding another man's hand.), you'll get to say that she really did love tong. she longed for tong's affection but didn't get any.

LOL! you said YING HERE! hahahaha read ^^^ i think you meant donut? Smile
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 4:09 pm

expresswhatsinside wrote:It's because MEW and TONG are the real ones destined for each other Smile and yea, my point exactly, donut's last line in the movie gives every viewer a hint what kind of person she really is. TBH, even if tong were treating me badly, I wouldn't go out dating just anybody.

i don't think you get how fragile a girl's heart is. hahaha. i guess that's the reality of being a male. 'cause once a girl falls for a boy, everything he does is taken seriously. and time and affection are the biggest factors.
    99thornlessredroses
    99thornlessredroses
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by 99thornlessredroses September 24th 2010, 4:11 pm

expresswhatsinside wrote:
    99thornlessredroses wrote:really? i'd like to know the truth! waa.

LOL! you said YING HERE! hahahaha read ^^^ i think you meant donut? Smile

i did mention ying's name. but that was in the first sentence and paragraph.

donut was the one that tong's friend was referring to right? Suspect
    expresswhatsinside
    expresswhatsinside
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by expresswhatsinside September 24th 2010, 4:12 pm

Hahaha we just have different thought about stuff imman :p LOL! i'd still stand by my point Smile

look here, this is what you said: (the time when kuen aun pen niran was being played, ying was looking back while holding another man's hand.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 3:23 pm