is this true???????/

julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1602
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

is this true???????/

Post by julliancloud on June 1st 2009, 11:46 pm

The message about the Love of Siam sequel was written on these Wikipedia pages.
    I found an unconfirmed info at English Wikipedia that there will be the sequel of Love of Siam shown at the end of this year and Pchy and Mario will be back in the film.

Hard to believe. Is it true?
    If it's true, how we want the storyline to be?
    Question terrified

(1) Witwisit Hiranyawongkul
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witwisit_Hirunwongkul
    Scroll to the section "Work after Siam - Acting" and read the last line. It reads he will return as Mew, the same character.

(2) Mario Maurer
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Maurer
    Scroll to the section "Biography" and read the last line. It reads hw eill return as Tong, the same character.

I could find confirmed info on any other web pages.
    Mew and Tong storyline is very difficult to produce the sequel only two years after Love of Siam 1. So I am not expecting it is true.

If Love of Siam 2 with all new characters and storyline, it is possible. terrified terrified terrified terrified in love in love in love in love in love

itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5039
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

Re: is this true???????/

Post by itinakdada08 on June 2nd 2009, 2:15 am

Work after Siam

[edit] Acting

In 2008, Pitch appeared in Thai R&B singer Nasnan's music video "Hak Tur Mod Rak" (If You Have Lost Your Love), as the singer's love interest. In the video, Pitch plays Nasnan's boyfriend whose love starts to wane and who becomes involved with another girl. In one of the scenes, he is slapped in the face by Nasnan.

Pitch also starred in a short film "Dopamine," which was also directed by Chukiat Sakweerakul. The film explains the meaning of love from a scientific point of view.

Chukiat Sakweerakul announced during an interview in June 2008 that there will be a new movie from Ba-ram-ewe Production (which produced Love of Siam) with Pitch and August band members as the main characters. The movie is about teenagers and their love and dreams. The filming is scheduled to start in June–July 2008. The film's name has been released in August 2008 as "Fun-Hwan-Ey-Joob" meaning "Dream-Sweet-Shy-Kiss" or code name 4romance Project. It is composed of 4 short films with names, Fun, Hwan, Ey, Joob respectively. Pitch and August Band will act in the Fun (Dream) film. Fellow stars from Love of Siam also act in this project, with Mario Maurer in "Joob" (Kiss) and Kanya Rattanapetch, who played Ying in Love of Siam, will act in Ey (Shy). The initiative ceremony of the film was on August 27, 2008, marking formal start of the filming. The movie was released on December 25, 2008.

Pitch acted in a Thai series on Channel 3, Thailand. The name of the series is "Sai Sueb Delivery" (Detective Delivery). It was aired from February to March 2009. Pitch played "Taewit" a step nephew of the male lead. The role was challenging for Pitch as in the beginning Taewit was a regular cheerful teenager. However, later he was heart-broken by an older girl and he turned into a troubled teenager and even used drug. The series also showed Taewit with a great number of dramatic emotional scenes with his onscreen mother. Although Taewit was a supporting role, it has proven that Pitch is a versatile and talented actor.

asan dyan? yung sinasabi moh stare

by clive

life is so wonderful like a box of chocolate so you must enjoy it

itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 5039
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by itinakdada08 on June 2nd 2009, 2:18 am

at isa pa...

pag na click mo yung site ng kay MARIO walang biography mag 7x ko tinignan at binasa yang mga sinabi moh pero kahit isa wala akong nakita

kaya HINDI siya true

by clive

life is so wonderful like a box of chocolate so you must enjoy it

inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post by inyigo on June 2nd 2009, 8:44 am

src: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_of_Siam (THE SEQUEL)
    Mario Maurer, Witwisit Hiranyawongkul and Kanya Rattanapetch will reprise their roles for the sequel of The Love of Siam, Filming is yet to start but was expected to be release by November or December this year. This movie will follow the love story of Mew and Tong and will be giving more twist when Ying enters the scene once again. [23].

Also at kanya's Wikipedia entry: (ACTING CAREER)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanya_Rattanapetch
    She will reprise her role as 'Ying' in the Upcoming sequel of the Love of Siam, the shooting yet to start but is expected to release by November or December 2009.

Totoo kaya?

pchy
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 538
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post by pchy on June 2nd 2009, 8:50 am

inyigo wrote:src: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_of_Siam (THE SEQUEL)
    Mario Maurer, Witwisit Hiranyawongkul and Kanya Rattanapetch will reprise their roles for the sequel of The Love of Siam, Filming is yet to start but was expected to be release by November or December this year. This movie will follow the love story of Mew and Tong and will be giving more twist when Ying enters the scene once again. [23].

She will reprise her role as 'Ying' in the Upcoming sequel of the Love of Siam, the shooting yet to start but is expected to release by November or December 2009.

Totoo kaya?

OMGSH. Then I can not wait 'til December!

inyigo
    Pchynatic
    Pchynatic

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

Post by inyigo on June 2nd 2009, 8:51 am

pchy wrote:
    inyigo wrote:src: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_of_Siam (THE SEQUEL)

Totoo kaya?

OMGSH. Then I can not wait 'til December!

Dude, its wikipedia, everyone can edit info's at that site.. just wait for other site's to make confirmation Smile lol

Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2228
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post by Jaisus on June 2nd 2009, 9:37 am

itinakdada08 wrote:at isa pa...

pag na click mo yung site ng kay MARIO walang biography mag 7x ko tinignan at binasa yang mga sinabi moh pero kahit isa wala akong nakita

kaya HINDI siya true

ako rin..xobrang sumakit mata ko..ala ako nkita.. Question Question Question Question Question

xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 617
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

Post by xcid24 on June 2nd 2009, 11:05 am

ako ayokong tingnan.. mahirap paniwalaan.. true, anybody can edit wikipedia..

right, aizen-sama?
    Twisted Evil

Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Jaisus on June 2nd 2009, 11:38 am

xcid24 wrote:ako ayokong tingnan.. mahirap paniwalaan.. true, anybody can edit wikipedia..

right, aizen-sama?

Twisted Evil

yup,, any body can edit it,,

julliancloud
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1602
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Post by julliancloud on June 13th 2009, 11:09 pm

andyan sinabi na sa philippines nila ipoproduce yung sequel ng love of siam yung part 2 nila. . .

eh bakit ang iba member nakita nila. . . .try mo kya basahin ulit sa wikipedia. . .nandyan lng yan. . .at sa kay tong nandyan lng rin yan. . c inyigo nga nakita nya na my 2nd sequel clang ng love of siam. . .

Last edited by julliancloud on June 14th 2009, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well kung yan eh. . .la tayong magagawa .. pero if it's true well let's just hope na totoo yung mga rumors na yan. . .)

Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Jaisus on June 13th 2009, 11:11 pm

julliancloud wrote:andyan sinabi na sa philippines nila ipoproduce yung sequel ng love of siam yung part 2 nila. . .

eh bakit ang iba member nakita nila. . . .try mo kya basahin ulit sa wikipedia. . .nandyan lng yan. . .at sa kay tong nandyan lng rin yan. . c inyigo nga nakita nya na my 2nd sequel clang ng love of siam. . .

i think, gawa lang un ni inyigo, tapos d poster, edit nia lang, hehe

onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Number of posts : 461
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by onimaru07 on June 14th 2009, 1:55 am

wala nman ung mga sinasabi nyo.... hayzzz...... sakit lng ng ulo inabot ko...... kung totoo nman yan well supportahan n lng ntin besides kung magbabalik nga sila interesting d b? keep in touch n lng sa mga news........ smile

onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 on June 14th 2009, 1:56 am

International Broadcast
    Q Channel 11 Philippines had got the rights of this movie to watch here. And its 1st Philippine TV Premiere.
    kailan ito pinalabas..........

Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2834
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by Eustace on June 14th 2009, 2:24 am

matagal ko na rin nababalitaan tong RUMORS na to ever since nasa WHIF pa ako...

ok to clear things up...

they said that there is a 50-50 chance na matuloy yung part two...

but apparently wala tayong nakikitang concrete na proof na meron nga...

kung meron man, dapat may nagpost na sa AUGUSTBAND.NET about it...

we all know (ako lang yata) na pinupuntahan ng August Band yang site na yan(not sure) at diba ang august band ay sa thailand naka base, so dapat may naginform na dun..

yung sa wikipedia, not sure yung mga info's nila dun kasi one time nag search ako pero ibang information ang nakalagay dun...

basta ganito lang yan...

tanging si chukiat lang at si pchy lamang ang makakapag sabi kung meron nga o wala...

onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 on June 14th 2009, 2:32 am

totoo b na ipapalabas sa QTv11 ang TLOS.....???

Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Eustace on June 14th 2009, 2:33 am

one more thing...

about sa TLOS na ipapalabas sa Q-TV 11...

parang medyo feel ko imposibleng ipalabas yan kasi ichcheck pa yan ng MTRCB, lam nyo na naman si Laguardya, concervative yun...

pero lets just wait and see kung totoo nga yun Rumor na yun...

onimaru07
    Certified Pchynatic
    Certified Pchynatic

Post by onimaru07 on June 14th 2009, 2:44 am

ok..... thanks sa info eustace.......

witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 790
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by witwisit&me on June 14th 2009, 9:05 pm

hmmm conservative ang mtrcb?, i think in cinema manila fest pinalabas na yan, kaya lang sa mga sinehan yata noon eh last fullshow time nila pinalabas sa sinehan, sa SM yata or Robinsons. i think depende na yan kung ano oras ipapalabas yng mga episodes ng tlos sa qtv-11. by the way Mario Maurer won as Best Actor in Cinema Manila Film fest( dont know the real film fest here manila) featuring asian films throughout southeast asia.

witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 790
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by witwisit&me on June 14th 2009, 9:07 pm

heres pala the article that im talking about.
    http://thaifilmjournal.blogspot.com/2008/10/mario-maurer-wins-best-actor-at.html

Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Jaisus on June 14th 2009, 10:08 pm

witwisit&me wrote:hmmm conservative ang mtrcb?, i think in cinema manila fest pinalabas na yan, kaya lang sa mga sinehan yata noon eh last fullshow time nila pinalabas sa sinehan, sa SM yata or Robinsons. i think depende na yan kung ano oras ipapalabas yng mga episodes ng tlos sa qtv-11. by the way Mario Maurer won as Best Actor in Cinema Manila Film fest( dont know the real film fest here manila) featuring asian films throughout southeast asia.

OU nga, so ndi na prob ang MTRCB. yes

Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Eustace on June 14th 2009, 10:18 pm

Jaisus wrote:
    witwisit&me wrote:hmmm conservative ang mtrcb?, i think in cinema manila fest pinalabas na yan, kaya lang sa mga sinehan yata noon eh last fullshow time nila pinalabas sa sinehan, sa SM yata or Robinsons. i think depende na yan kung ano oras ipapalabas yng mga episodes ng tlos sa qtv-11. by the way Mario Maurer won as Best Actor in Cinema Manila Film fest( dont know the real film fest here manila) featuring asian films throughout southeast asia.

sorry...

yan lamang ay ayon sa aking opinyon...

yung award kay mario, i think i've heard it...

Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by Jaisus on June 14th 2009, 10:22 pm

Eustace wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:

sorry...

yan lamang ay ayon sa aking opinyon...

yung award kay mario, i think i've heard it...

yes

Post by Guest on July 12th 2009, 3:42 pm

interesting finding...lol

I hope this sequel will be better than the first movie. well, let see how talented mr. chookiat truly is afro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 am

Current date/time is December 5th 2016, 4:28 am