A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    The WHP International Playlist

    Share

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 9th 2009, 12:13 pm

    Diversify your music taste with songs from around the world!

    Rules:

    1. This is a thread to discover music from around the globe. Post a song from anywhere around the world. It can be in YouTube video or imeem link form as long as we get to hear it. The song can be in English or the language of the country of origin.

    2. Post the lyrics in the original language and at least a basic overview in English of what it means (for songs not in English).

    3. You should have at least one post of a song from your country. Again, it can be in either English or your language.*

    * For Daddy (since he lives in the US. That means songs from his country, we probably know!): Make sure the song isn't that mainstream.

    Wow! I tend to post a lot of rules in my threads! Haha!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 9th 2009, 12:50 pm

    A song from one of the few Filipino groups I like, SinoSiKat (That's both "Who is Kat?" and "Who's famous" in Filipino)

    I really love how soulful and funky the song is! Great vocals from Kat too. And lovely words!





    I want you mind, your body and soul, plant your seed on me and we'll let it grow.
    Nourish me with your love.
    Shower me with life. Be my Man, be my strength, never take our love for granted.
    Love me unconditionally, truly, deeply, passionately.

    You are my light. You are my love, you are my life.
    You are my all... You are my all...

    Fulfill my fantasies.
    Share our dreams and bring it to reality.
    Look at me, hear me, listen to this heart carefully.
    Take care of me treat me like your queen.
    Make me feel that I am loved. Let me be the one baby.
    Let me be the one...

    You are my light. You are my love, you are my life.
    You are my all... You are my all...

    What I feel for you is beyond words of this world.
    I cannot define.
    So listen to the heart that speaks to you.
    Objectives that playa's could only envy of being spoken about.
    I'm not asking much from my better half.
    I only need him to be here to be there when it counts
    The only companions that I desire.
    Wonder Of streets and in skies across seas as Free spirits... as free spirits...

    You are my light. You are my love, you are my life.
    You are my all... You are my all...


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by KAR on May 9th 2009, 6:54 pm

    Wahahaha... Wow!!! There's a new thread here..... Thanks Ate Chan!!!!

    Okay Since I'm a Samster, I want to share this music:



    Even if by Sam Concepcion


    Even if the sun refused to shine
    Even if we lived in different times
    Even if the ocean left the sea
    There would still be you and me

    Ever since the start of time
    You’ve had my love (oh yeah)
    Even before I knew your name
    I knew your heart (oh girl)I always knew from the very start
    I would find a way
    In the dark of the darkest night
    I can see your face (yeah)

    [Chorus]
    Even if the sun refused to shine
    Even if we lived in different times
    Even if the ocean left the sea
    There would still be you and me

    Even if the world would disappear
    Even if the clouds would she’d no tears
    Even if tonight was just a dream
    There would still be you and me

    You’ve always been there and you’ll always will be
    The only one (oh yeah)
    Until forever you hold me girl (until forever)
    I’ll never know (ohh…)
    In the cold of a winter’s chill
    I’ll be there tomorrow
    Oh girl, and here you are with me for all of time
    No matter what

    [Chorus]

    Two hearts that belong together
    From the very start
    One love, now and forever
    Nothing can tear us apart

    [Chorus 2x]


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 10th 2009, 2:23 am

    KAR wrote:Wahahaha... Wow!!! There's a new thread here..... Thanks Ate Chan!!!!

    Okay Since I'm a Samster, I want to share this music:



    Even if by Sam Concepcion


    Even if the sun refused to shine
    Even if we lived in different times
    Even if the ocean left the sea
    There would still be you and me

    Ever since the start of time
    You’ve had my love (oh yeah)
    Even before I knew your name
    I knew your heart (oh girl)I always knew from the very start
    I would find a way
    In the dark of the darkest night
    I can see your face (yeah)

    [Chorus]
    Even if the sun refused to shine
    Even if we lived in different times
    Even if the ocean left the sea
    There would still be you and me

    Even if the world would disappear
    Even if the clouds would she’d no tears
    Even if tonight was just a dream
    There would still be you and me

    You’ve always been there and you’ll always will be
    The only one (oh yeah)
    Until forever you hold me girl (until forever)
    I’ll never know (ohh…)
    In the cold of a winter’s chill
    I’ll be there tomorrow
    Oh girl, and here you are with me for all of time
    No matter what

    [Chorus]

    Two hearts that belong together
    From the very start
    One love, now and forever
    Nothing can tear us apart

    [Chorus 2x]


    I knew it!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 982
    Age : 25
    Location : Las Piñas City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by marianner on May 10th 2009, 3:16 am



    This Moldova's entry to the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest. The contestants and their songs should be able to successfully show their country's pop culture. What I like about this is that it doesn't really go all modern, it sticks to tried and true traditions, in the form of traditional song and dance with just a little hint of modern beats. Smile

    There are actually 2 versions, a Romanian one and a Romanian-English one. This is the Romanian-English one, with the respective translations.

    Enjoy!

    Eurovision version: Romanian-English

    Ye ye… le la te nane
    Ye ye ye ye… le la te na
    Ooh… oh… oh…

    Ra! Ra!

    All the mountains, all the seas
    All the winds are dancing hora
    It’s a dance you’ve never seen
    From my country called Moldova

    Şai lalai la… şi zborul (Shai lalai la… and the flight)
    Şai lalai la… duce dorul (Shai lalai la… brings sorrow)
    Dans de foc al iubirii joc (In the fire of a love’s game)
    E hora din Moldova! Ru! (It’s the dance from Moldova! Ru!

    Când o iubeşti te răsfată (When you love, I caress)
    Când o-nvârtesti iţi da viaţa (When you spin, I give my life)
    Toţi cu foc se avânta-n joc (All with fire come in the game)
    E cu noroc (It’s lucky)

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Foaie verde-a bobului, măi (The green leaf of a pea plant, more)
    Hop hop şi-aşa (Jump, jump around)
    Păi jucaţi hora neamului (Come play our dance)
    Şi zi-i mai tare lăutare (Come shout louder musician)
    Să se-audă-n lumea mare (So all people can hear it)
    Joacă hora mic şi mare (Both the young and the older)
    Hop şi-a şa, măi (Jump, jump around, more)

    All the seas, all the winds
    All the feelings that you get from hora
    All the day, past and nowaday
    Oh the dance you wanna play

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra he hei, he hei (Ra he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra he hei, he hei (Ra he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lalai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai lalalai lalai lalala he… (Shai lai lalalai lalai lalala he..)

    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lalai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai lalalai lalai hei hoi hei… (Shai lai lalalai lalai hei hoi hei…)

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 10th 2009, 8:30 am

    marianner wrote:


    This Moldova's entry to the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest. The contestants and their songs should be able to successfully show their country's pop culture. What I like about this is that it doesn't really go all modern, it sticks to tried and true traditions, in the form of traditional song and dance with just a little hint of modern beats. Smile

    There are actually 2 versions, a Romanian one and a Romanian-English one. This is the Romanian-English one, with the respective translations.

    Enjoy!

    Eurovision version: Romanian-English

    Ye ye… le la te nane
    Ye ye ye ye… le la te na
    Ooh… oh… oh…

    Ra! Ra!

    All the mountains, all the seas
    All the winds are dancing hora
    It’s a dance you’ve never seen
    From my country called Moldova

    Şai lalai la… şi zborul (Shai lalai la… and the flight)
    Şai lalai la… duce dorul (Shai lalai la… brings sorrow)
    Dans de foc al iubirii joc (In the fire of a love’s game)
    E hora din Moldova! Ru! (It’s the dance from Moldova! Ru!

    Când o iubeşti te răsfată (When you love, I caress)
    Când o-nvârtesti iţi da viaţa (When you spin, I give my life)
    Toţi cu foc se avânta-n joc (All with fire come in the game)
    E cu noroc (It’s lucky)

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Foaie verde-a bobului, măi (The green leaf of a pea plant, more)
    Hop hop şi-aşa (Jump, jump around)
    Păi jucaţi hora neamului (Come play our dance)
    Şi zi-i mai tare lăutare (Come shout louder musician)
    Să se-audă-n lumea mare (So all people can hear it)
    Joacă hora mic şi mare (Both the young and the older)
    Hop şi-a şa, măi (Jump, jump around, more)

    All the seas, all the winds
    All the feelings that you get from hora
    All the day, past and nowaday
    Oh the dance you wanna play

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra, he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra he hei, he hei (Ra he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Ra, he hei, he hei (Ra he hey, he hey)
    Hai la hora, hai la hora din Moldova (Come to the dance, come to the dance from Moldova)
    Ra he hei, he hei (Ra he hey, he hey)
    Lute-i hora, lute-i hora în Moldova (The dance is hot, the dance from Moldova is hot)

    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lalai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai lalalai lalai lalala he… (Shai lai lalalai lalai lalala he..)

    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lalai la… Hei (Shai lalai la… Hey)
    Ra! He hei (Ra! He hey)
    Şai lai lalalai lalai hei hoi hei… (Shai lai lalalai lalai hei hoi hei…)


    That's so cool! Very interesting indeed!

    Go Suchy mai! Share more of your lovely songs to us!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Jaisus on May 10th 2009, 2:32 pm

    question,,

    panu maglagay ng musi gus2 ko rin ^_^

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 10th 2009, 2:34 pm

    Jaisus wrote:question,,

    panu maglagay ng musi gus2 ko rin ^_^

    Vid from YouTube lang pwede if you want direct post. Press the video icon then type the URL of the vid.

    Pwede ring link to imeem/some other music site.


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Jaisus on May 10th 2009, 2:37 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:question,,

    panu maglagay ng musi gus2 ko rin ^_^

    Vid from YouTube lang pwede if you want direct post. Press the video icon then type the URL of the vid.

    Pwede ring link to imeem/some other music site.



    cge poh..

    thnks ng mrami ate chan ^_^

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 10th 2009, 2:43 pm

    Jaisus wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:question,,

    panu maglagay ng musi gus2 ko rin ^_^

    Vid from YouTube lang pwede if you want direct post. Press the video icon then type the URL of the vid.

    Pwede ring link to imeem/some other music site.



    cge poh..

    thnks ng mrami ate chan ^_^

    You're very much welcome, Jaisus! Glad to help!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5039
    Age : 29
    Location : perlas ng silangan pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by itinakdada08 on May 12th 2009, 2:46 am

    yes ^^


    _________________
    by imakuni

    by clive

    life is so wonderful like a box of chocolate so you must enjoy it

    witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 790
    Age : 32
    Location : i am a pchynisian
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by witwisit&me on May 12th 2009, 11:19 am



    Please Don't Leave Me lyrics

    Da da da da, da da da da
    Da da da, da da
    Da da da, da da

    I don't know if I can yell any louder
    How many time I've kicked you outta here?
    Or said something insulting?
    Da da da, da da

    I can be so mean when I wanna be
    I am capable of really anything
    I can cut you into pieces


    But my heart is broken
    Da da da, da da

    Please don't leave me
    Please don't leave me
    I always say how I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back to this
    Please, don't leave me

    How did I become so obnoxious?
    What is it with you that makes me act like this?
    I've never been this nasty
    Da da da, da da

    Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
    The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest
    But baby I don't mean it
    I mean it, I promise
    Da da da, da da

    Please don't leave me
    Oh please don't leave me
    I always say how I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back to this
    Please, don't leave me

    I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me
    I cannot be without, you're my perfect little punching bag
    And I need you, I'm sorry
    Da da da, da da

    Da da da da, da da da da
    Da da da, da da
    Please, please don't leave me
    (Da da da, da da)

    Baby please don't leave me
    (Da da da, da da)
    No, don't leave me
    Please don't leave me no no no

    You say I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back
    It's gonna come right back to this
    Please, don't leave me

    Please don't leave me, oh no no no.
    I always say how I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back to this



    IM SO ADDICTED TO THIS!

    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Rizal
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by xcid24 on May 12th 2009, 11:59 am

    Very Happy
    i know, nothing beats the original, but since avril sang this song, it's still kinda cute!

    Goo Goo Dolls feat. Avril Lavigne - Iris



    And I´d give up forever to touch you
    'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
    You´re the closest to heaven that I´ll ever be
    And I don´t wanna go home right now

    And all I can taste in this moment
    And all I can breathe is your life
    And sooner or later it´s over
    I just don´t wanna miss you tonight

    And I don´t want the world to see me
    ´Cause I don´t think that they´d understand
    When everything´s made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am

    And you can´t fight the tears that ain´t coming
    Or the moment of truth in your lies
    When everything feels like the movies
    Yeah, you bleed just to know you´re alive.

    And I don´t want the world to see me
    ´Cause I don´t think that they´d understand
    When everything´s made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am

    And I don´t want the world to see me
    ´Cause I don´t think that they´d understand
    When everything´s made to be broken
    I just want you to know who I am

    I just want you to know who I am
    I just want you to know who I am
    I just want you to know who I am
    I just want you to know who I am


    clap

    witwisit&me
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 790
    Age : 32
    Location : i am a pchynisian
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by witwisit&me on May 12th 2009, 12:48 pm

    ohhhh my mind always here DA DA DA, DA DA OMG OH MY OHHHHH MY terrified

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 12th 2009, 3:10 pm

    Since not a lot of people know these song, I'll allow it.

    But just a reminder to you all to please keep it, as much as possible, a thread for music from countries other than America/Britain.

    Please don't fight me! Hahaha!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Jaisus on May 12th 2009, 5:30 pm

    witwisit&me wrote:


    Please Don't Leave Me lyrics

    Da da da da, da da da da
    Da da da, da da
    Da da da, da da

    I don't know if I can yell any louder
    How many time I've kicked you outta here?
    Or said something insulting?
    Da da da, da da

    I can be so mean when I wanna be
    I am capable of really anything
    I can cut you into pieces


    But my heart is broken
    Da da da, da da

    Please don't leave me
    Please don't leave me
    I always say how I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back to this
    Please, don't leave me

    How did I become so obnoxious?
    What is it with you that makes me act like this?
    I've never been this nasty
    Da da da, da da

    Can't you tell that this is all just a contest?
    The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest
    But baby I don't mean it
    I mean it, I promise
    Da da da, da da

    Please don't leave me
    Oh please don't leave me
    I always say how I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back to this
    Please, don't leave me

    I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me
    I cannot be without, you're my perfect little punching bag
    And I need you, I'm sorry
    Da da da, da da

    Da da da da, da da da da
    Da da da, da da
    Please, please don't leave me
    (Da da da, da da)

    Baby please don't leave me
    (Da da da, da da)
    No, don't leave me
    Please don't leave me no no no

    You say I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back
    It's gonna come right back to this
    Please, don't leave me

    Please don't leave me, oh no no no.
    I always say how I don't need you
    But it's always gonna come right back to this



    IM SO ADDICTED TO THIS!


    wowo affraid affraid affraid affraid


    i never thought pink would be so HARSH,,,,

    but its a GOOD MV,, clap clap clap clap

    Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2834
    Age : 23
    Location : 서울, 한국
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Eustace on May 12th 2009, 9:43 pm

    passion - utada hikaru



    lyrics:

    (japanese)

    Omoidasu ba haruka haruka
    Mirai wa
    (wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)
    doko made mo kagayaiteta
    Kirei na aozora no shita de
    Bokura wa
    (wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)
    sukoshi dake obieteita

    Natsukashii iro ni
    Mado ga somaru

    Mae wo muitereba
    Mata aemasu ka
    Mirai wa
    (wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)
    Doko e demo tsuzuiteirunda
    Ookina kanban no shita de
    Jidai no
    (wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)
    utsuroii yo miteitai na

    Nido to aenu
    Hito ni basho ni
    Mado wo hakeru

    Omoidasu ba haruka ha haruka
    Mirai wa
    (wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)
    doko made mo kagayaiteta
    Kirei na aozora no shita de
    Bokura wa
    (wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)
    Itsuma demo nemutteita

    Zutto mae ni suki datta hito
    Fuyu ni kodomo ga umareru sou da
    Mukashi kara no kimari goto wo
    Tama ni utagaitaku naru yo
    Zutto wasurerarenakatta no
    Nengajou wa shashin tsuki kana
    Watashitachi ni dekinakatte koto wo
    Totemo natsukashiku omou yo

    my fears
    my lies

    aozora no shita

    ah...

    (wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)



    (english)

    I need true emotions [Reversed]
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    But,
    I need true emotions [Reversed]
    My heart's a battleground
    So many ups and downs [Reversed]

    What's left of me
    What's left of me,
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    Music inside
    Where fears and lies melt away...
    My Sanctuary, yeah
    My Sanctuary,
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    Angels in flight
    There's a new land,
    In you and I,
    [Chorus]

    Means nothing...
    All I fear
    fast asleep,
    I watch you

    What's left of me now...
    What's left of me,
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    Music inside
    Where fears and lies melt away...
    My Sanctuary, yeah
    My Sanctuary,
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    Angels in flight
    There's a new land,
    In you and I,
    [Chorus]
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    Ahh....
    You show me how to see,
    That nothing is whole
    and nothing is broken...

    [Chorus]
    In you and I,
    There's a new land,
    Angels in flight
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    My Sanctuary,
    My Sanctuary, yeah
    Where fears and lies melt away...
    Music inside
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]
    What's left of me,
    What's left of me now...

    Ooh...
    My fears...
    My lies...
    Melt away...

    I...
    I need more affection than you know [Reversed]


    Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2834
    Age : 23
    Location : 서울, 한국
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Eustace on May 12th 2009, 10:49 pm

    Jai Ho
    by: AR Rahman



    Please don't mind the video...



    The lyrics of "Jai ho" are as follows. The English translation is given below each line, in brackets. "Jai ho":


    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Aaja, aaja, jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Ratti ratti sachchi maine jaan gawayi hai
    (Night after night I lost my life)
    Nach Nach koylon pe raat bitaayi hai
    (Spent the nights dancing on coal)
    Ankhiyon ki neend maine phoonkon se udaa di
    (I have blown away the sleep from my eyes)
    Gin gin taarey maine ungli jalayi hai
    (I have Burnt my fingers while counting the stars.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Baila! Baila! (This is the Spanish part)
    (Dance! Dance!)
    Ahora conmigo, tu baila para hoy
    (Now come with me, you dance for today)
    Por nuestro dia de movidas,
    (On our day of moves)
    los problemas los que sean
    (whatever problems may be)
    Salud!
    (Cheers!)
    Baila! Baila!
    (Dance! Dance!)

    Chakh le, haan chakh le, yeh raat shehed hai.....Chakh le
    (Taste it, Yes, taste it, this night is like honey, taste it)
    Rakh le, haan rakh le,
    (Keep it, yes, keep it)
    Dil hai, dil aakhri hadd hai, Rakh le
    (Its the Heart, Heart is the last limit...Keep it)
    Kaala kaala kaajal tera
    (Your Black eyeliner)
    Koi kaala jaadu hai na?
    (Isn't it like some black magic?)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Kab se, haan kab se, jo lab pe ruki hai
    (Since when, yes, since when, its been on the lips)
    Keh de, keh de, haan keh de
    (Say it, yes say it,)
    Ab aankh jhuki hai
    (Eyes are downcast,)
    Aisi aisi roshan aankhein
    (Such, such, bright eyes,)
    Roshan dono heerey hain kya?
    (Are those two bright diamonds.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 12th 2009, 10:51 pm

    Eustace wrote:
    Jai Ho
    by: AR Rahman



    Please don't mind the video...



    The lyrics of "Jai ho" are as follows. The English translation is given below each line, in brackets. "Jai ho":


    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Aaja, aaja, jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Ratti ratti sachchi maine jaan gawayi hai
    (Night after night I lost my life)
    Nach Nach koylon pe raat bitaayi hai
    (Spent the nights dancing on coal)
    Ankhiyon ki neend maine phoonkon se udaa di
    (I have blown away the sleep from my eyes)
    Gin gin taarey maine ungli jalayi hai
    (I have Burnt my fingers while counting the stars.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Baila! Baila! (This is the Spanish part)
    (Dance! Dance!)
    Ahora conmigo, tu baila para hoy
    (Now come with me, you dance for today)
    Por nuestro dia de movidas,
    (On our day of moves)
    los problemas los que sean
    (whatever problems may be)
    Salud!
    (Cheers!)
    Baila! Baila!
    (Dance! Dance!)

    Chakh le, haan chakh le, yeh raat shehed hai.....Chakh le
    (Taste it, Yes, taste it, this night is like honey, taste it)
    Rakh le, haan rakh le,
    (Keep it, yes, keep it)
    Dil hai, dil aakhri hadd hai, Rakh le
    (Its the Heart, Heart is the last limit...Keep it)
    Kaala kaala kaajal tera
    (Your Black eyeliner)
    Koi kaala jaadu hai na?
    (Isn't it like some black magic?)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Kab se, haan kab se, jo lab pe ruki hai
    (Since when, yes, since when, its been on the lips)
    Keh de, keh de, haan keh de
    (Say it, yes say it,)
    Ab aankh jhuki hai
    (Eyes are downcast,)
    Aisi aisi roshan aankhein
    (Such, such, bright eyes,)
    Roshan dono heerey hain kya?
    (Are those two bright diamonds.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    I love this Jai Ho a lot!

    The Indian part of my heritage squeals with glee!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Jaisus on May 12th 2009, 10:58 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    Eustace wrote:
    Jai Ho
    by: AR Rahman



    Please don't mind the video...



    The lyrics of "Jai ho" are as follows. The English translation is given below each line, in brackets. "Jai ho":


    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Aaja, aaja, jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Ratti ratti sachchi maine jaan gawayi hai
    (Night after night I lost my life)
    Nach Nach koylon pe raat bitaayi hai
    (Spent the nights dancing on coal)
    Ankhiyon ki neend maine phoonkon se udaa di
    (I have blown away the sleep from my eyes)
    Gin gin taarey maine ungli jalayi hai
    (I have Burnt my fingers while counting the stars.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Baila! Baila! (This is the Spanish part)
    (Dance! Dance!)
    Ahora conmigo, tu baila para hoy
    (Now come with me, you dance for today)
    Por nuestro dia de movidas,
    (On our day of moves)
    los problemas los que sean
    (whatever problems may be)
    Salud!
    (Cheers!)
    Baila! Baila!
    (Dance! Dance!)

    Chakh le, haan chakh le, yeh raat shehed hai.....Chakh le
    (Taste it, Yes, taste it, this night is like honey, taste it)
    Rakh le, haan rakh le,
    (Keep it, yes, keep it)
    Dil hai, dil aakhri hadd hai, Rakh le
    (Its the Heart, Heart is the last limit...Keep it)
    Kaala kaala kaajal tera
    (Your Black eyeliner)
    Koi kaala jaadu hai na?
    (Isn't it like some black magic?)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Kab se, haan kab se, jo lab pe ruki hai
    (Since when, yes, since when, its been on the lips)
    Keh de, keh de, haan keh de
    (Say it, yes say it,)
    Ab aankh jhuki hai
    (Eyes are downcast,)
    Aisi aisi roshan aankhein
    (Such, such, bright eyes,)
    Roshan dono heerey hain kya?
    (Are those two bright diamonds.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    I love this Jai Ho a lot!

    The Indian part of my heritage squeals with glee!


    pero ndi ko mxado madistinguish ung steps,, unlike in th PCD,,

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 12th 2009, 11:02 pm

    Jaisus wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    Eustace wrote:
    Jai Ho
    by: AR Rahman



    Please don't mind the video...



    The lyrics of "Jai ho" are as follows. The English translation is given below each line, in brackets. "Jai ho":


    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Aaja, aaja, jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Ratti ratti sachchi maine jaan gawayi hai
    (Night after night I lost my life)
    Nach Nach koylon pe raat bitaayi hai
    (Spent the nights dancing on coal)
    Ankhiyon ki neend maine phoonkon se udaa di
    (I have blown away the sleep from my eyes)
    Gin gin taarey maine ungli jalayi hai
    (I have Burnt my fingers while counting the stars.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Baila! Baila! (This is the Spanish part)
    (Dance! Dance!)
    Ahora conmigo, tu baila para hoy
    (Now come with me, you dance for today)
    Por nuestro dia de movidas,
    (On our day of moves)
    los problemas los que sean
    (whatever problems may be)
    Salud!
    (Cheers!)
    Baila! Baila!
    (Dance! Dance!)

    Chakh le, haan chakh le, yeh raat shehed hai.....Chakh le
    (Taste it, Yes, taste it, this night is like honey, taste it)
    Rakh le, haan rakh le,
    (Keep it, yes, keep it)
    Dil hai, dil aakhri hadd hai, Rakh le
    (Its the Heart, Heart is the last limit...Keep it)
    Kaala kaala kaajal tera
    (Your Black eyeliner)
    Koi kaala jaadu hai na?
    (Isn't it like some black magic?)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Kab se, haan kab se, jo lab pe ruki hai
    (Since when, yes, since when, its been on the lips)
    Keh de, keh de, haan keh de
    (Say it, yes say it,)
    Ab aankh jhuki hai
    (Eyes are downcast,)
    Aisi aisi roshan aankhein
    (Such, such, bright eyes,)
    Roshan dono heerey hain kya?
    (Are those two bright diamonds.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    I love this Jai Ho a lot!

    The Indian part of my heritage squeals with glee!


    pero ndi ko mxado madistinguish ung steps,, unlike in th PCD,,

    English please!

    But yeah, it's usually like that with Bollywood dancing. Your entire body has to move


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Jaisus
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2228
    Age : 24
    Location : pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Jaisus on May 12th 2009, 11:09 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    Jaisus wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    Eustace wrote:
    Jai Ho
    by: AR Rahman



    Please don't mind the video...



    The lyrics of "Jai ho" are as follows. The English translation is given below each line, in brackets. "Jai ho":


    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Aaja, aaja, jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Ratti ratti sachchi maine jaan gawayi hai
    (Night after night I lost my life)
    Nach Nach koylon pe raat bitaayi hai
    (Spent the nights dancing on coal)
    Ankhiyon ki neend maine phoonkon se udaa di
    (I have blown away the sleep from my eyes)
    Gin gin taarey maine ungli jalayi hai
    (I have Burnt my fingers while counting the stars.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    Baila! Baila! (This is the Spanish part)
    (Dance! Dance!)
    Ahora conmigo, tu baila para hoy
    (Now come with me, you dance for today)
    Por nuestro dia de movidas,
    (On our day of moves)
    los problemas los que sean
    (whatever problems may be)
    Salud!
    (Cheers!)
    Baila! Baila!
    (Dance! Dance!)

    Chakh le, haan chakh le, yeh raat shehed hai.....Chakh le
    (Taste it, Yes, taste it, this night is like honey, taste it)
    Rakh le, haan rakh le,
    (Keep it, yes, keep it)
    Dil hai, dil aakhri hadd hai, Rakh le
    (Its the Heart, Heart is the last limit...Keep it)
    Kaala kaala kaajal tera
    (Your Black eyeliner)
    Koi kaala jaadu hai na?
    (Isn't it like some black magic?)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)

    Kab se, haan kab se, jo lab pe ruki hai
    (Since when, yes, since when, its been on the lips)
    Keh de, keh de, haan keh de
    (Say it, yes say it,)
    Ab aankh jhuki hai
    (Eyes are downcast,)
    Aisi aisi roshan aankhein
    (Such, such, bright eyes,)
    Roshan dono heerey hain kya?
    (Are those two bright diamonds.)
    Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley
    (Come, come, below the decorated tent of life)
    Aaja zari waale neele aasmaane ke taley
    (Come under the glittering blue sky)
    Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho
    (Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee, Victory to thee)
    Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..
    (Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee.., Victory to thee..)

    I love this Jai Ho a lot!

    The Indian part of my heritage squeals with glee!


    pero ndi ko mxado madistinguish ung steps,, unlike in th PCD,,

    English please!

    But yeah, it's usually like that with Bollywood dancing. Your entire body has to move


    Sori ive gotten used in d randomness thread..

    Yeah,, Jai ho is very popular at our school

    xcid24
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Rizal
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by xcid24 on May 13th 2009, 9:46 am

    haha, i remembered this instrumental song from an anime in japan.. it fits perfectly on the part where tong is about to break up with mew.. so bittersweet =)



    Sad Sad Sad

    Eustace
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2834
    Age : 23
    Location : 서울, 한국
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Eustace on May 14th 2009, 2:48 pm

    BOOM BOOM POW






    Gotta get that [x3]
    Gotta get that that that, that that

    Boom boom boom (Gotta get that) [x4]

    Boom boom boom (Yeah) [x2]
    Boom boom boom [x2]

    [Will.i.am]
    Yo
    I got the hit that beat the block
    You can get that bass overload
    I got the that rock and roll
    That future flow

    That digital spit
    Next level visual




    I got that (Boom boom boom)
    How the beat bang (Boom boom boom)

    [Fergie]
    I like that boom boom pow
    Them chicken jackin my style
    They try copy my swagger
    Im on that next now
    Im so 3008
    You so 2000 and late
    I got that boom boom boom
    That future boom boom boom
    Let me get it now

    Boom boom boom (Gotta get that) [x4]

    Boom boom boom (Yeah) [x2]
    Boom boom boom [x2]

    [Taboo]
    Im on the supersonic boom
    Yall hear the space zoom
    When when I step inside the room them girls go ape , uh
    Y'all stuck on super A-




    They're no fast stupid a bit
    Im on that HD flat
    This beat go boom boom pow

    [Apl.de.ap]
    Im a beast when you turn me on
    Into the future cybertron
    Harder, faster, better, stronger
    Sexy ladies extra longer, cuz
    We got the beat that bounce
    We got the beat that pow
    We got the beat that 808
    That the boom boom in your town

    [Fergie]
    People in the place
    If you wanna get down
    Put your hands in the air
    Will.i.am drop the beat now

    [Will.i.am]
    Yep yep
    I be rockin the beats (Yep, yep)
    I be rockin the beats (Yep yep yep, yep)

    Here we go, here we go
    Satellite radio
    Yall getting hit with (Boom boom)
    Beats so big Im steppin on leprechauns
    Shitin on yall you with the (Boom boom)
    Shitin on yall you with the (Boom boom)
    Shitin on yall you with the..
    This beat be bumpin bumpin
    This beat go boom boom

    Let the beat rock
    Let the beat rock
    Let the beat r...

    This beat be bumpin bumpin
    This beat go boom boom

    [Fergie]
    I like that boom boom pow
    Them chicken jackin my style
    They try copy my swagger
    Im on that next now
    Im so 3008
    You so 2000 and late
    I got that boom boom boom
    That future boom boom boom
    Let me get it now

    Boom boom boom (Gotta get that) [x4]

    Boom boom boom (Yeah) [x2]
    Boom boom boom [x2]

    Let the beat rock (Let the beat rock)
    Let the beat rock (Let the beat...)
    Let the beat r... (Let the beat rock, rock, rock, rock)

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by chanrakter on May 14th 2009, 4:05 pm

    I think I should share with you one of my favourite artists....

    Her name is Anggun and she is an Indonesian sylph! She has this impeccable grace and elegance with a dash of spicy mystery (and that is sylph like!). I really love how incorporates her country's culture into the video (through the dance moves).

    The voice is comparable to a sylph too. Immaculate, pure yet dark and mysterious.

    This is one of her most popular songs called Snow in the Sahara. It's actually a translation of the original song in French (La Neige au Sahara, which I'll post later).




    Only tell me that you still want me here
    When you wander off out there
    To those hills of dust and hard winds that blow
    In that dry white ocean alone
    Lost out in the desert, you are lost out in the desert

    But to stand with you in a ring of fire
    I’ll forget the days gone by
    I’ll protect your body and guard your soul
    From mirages in your sight

    Lost out in the desert

    reff. :
    If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track
    I’ll be the moon that shines in your path
    The sun may blind your eyes, I’ll pray the skies above
    For snow to fall on the Sahara

    If that’s the only place where you can leave your doubts
    I’ll hold you up and be your way out
    And if we burn away, I’ll pray the skies above
    For snow to fall on the Sahara

    Just a wish and I will cover your shoulders
    With veils of silk and gold
    When the shadows come and darken your heart
    Leaving you with regret so cold

    Lost out in the desert


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    Sponsored content

    Re: The WHP International Playlist

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 pm


      Current date/time is December 5th 2016, 8:30 pm