A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Randomness 15.0

    Share

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 9:45 pm

    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    ay tama ka naman jan!!! kaya go na tayo and let's make our stand!!! cheers

    eto na nakatayo na ang aking...este ako ay nakatayo na pala..hehe


    seriously, in all honesty, guilty ako jan..hehe ako na siguro ang most apathetic pinoy hehe and i want to change that, i swear.

    the acknowledgment that something is to be changed is a very good start., one step at a time lang., Wink

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 9:47 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:

    the acknowledgment that something is to be changed is a very good start., one step at a time lang., Wink

    heyesss...i lab u na chiru. youre right, i guess. hehe with all the oppression, corruption, at lahat ng tion, go pinoy!

    and speaking of pacquiao? walang gana...practice lang yata yun e.

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chanrakter on May 4th 2009, 9:47 pm

    Sawasdee ka!

    Chi: I love that video! It shows us that anyone can make a difference!

    Oh..and I tried the fan fic! I love it! Kind of Amelie!

    A Whimsical Day To Write

    Alexis stepped sweetly out into the magical sunshine, and admired Mario's eye. "Ah," she sighed, "That's a radiant sight."

    Mario climbed off the tulip and walked smilingly across the grass to greet his lover. Alexis patted Mario on the finger and then tried to write him deftly, but without success.

    "That's all right," Mario said. "We can try again later."

    "I'm just not brilliant," Alexis. "Not as brilliant as the time we wrote at the coffee shop."


    Mario nodded lovingly. "We were beautiful back in those days."

    "Our arms were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Alexis said. "Everything seems heavenly and fantastic when you're young."

    "Of course," Mario said. "But now we're profound, we can still have fun. If we go about it compassionately."

    "Compassionately?" Alexis said . "But how?"

    "With this," Mario said and held out a lovely ring. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to write."

    Alexis swallowed the ring at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to write compassionately. They wrote like the afternoon sun that paints the sky a beautiful rose. Three times.

    And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 9:50 pm

    chanrakter wrote:Sawasdee ka!

    Chi: I love that video! It shows us that anyone can make a difference!

    Oh..and I tried the fan fic! I love it! Kind of Amelie!

    A Whimsical Day To Write

    Alexis stepped sweetly out into the magical sunshine, and admired Mario's eye. "Ah," she sighed, "That's a radiant sight."

    Mario climbed off the tulip and walked smilingly across the grass to greet his lover. Alexis patted Mario on the finger and then tried to write him deftly, but without success.

    "That's all right," Mario said. "We can try again later."

    "I'm just not brilliant," Alexis. "Not as brilliant as the time we wrote at the coffee shop."


    Mario nodded lovingly. "We were beautiful back in those days."

    "Our arms were younger, and we had a lot more fun with them," Alexis said. "Everything seems heavenly and fantastic when you're young."

    "Of course," Mario said. "But now we're profound, we can still have fun. If we go about it compassionately."

    "Compassionately?" Alexis said . "But how?"

    "With this," Mario said and held out a lovely ring. "Just take that with some water and in half an hour, you'll be ready to write."

    Alexis swallowed the ring at once and sure enough, in half an hour, they were able to write compassionately. They wrote like the afternoon sun that paints the sky a beautiful rose. Three times.

    And then the neighbour told them to get off his lawn

    nice chan...may writing contest na ba dito? dami na pala pwede gumawa ng TLOS 2. hehe

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chanrakter on May 4th 2009, 9:51 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:
    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    ay tama ka naman jan!!! kaya go na tayo and let's make our stand!!! cheers

    eto na nakatayo na ang aking...este ako ay nakatayo na pala..hehe


    seriously, in all honesty, guilty ako jan..hehe ako na siguro ang most apathetic pinoy hehe and i want to change that, i swear.

    the acknowledgment that something is to be changed is a very good start., one step at a time lang., Wink

    Indeed! I love that!

    To know that there's a problem is half of it solved!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 9:54 pm

    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    the acknowledgment that something is to be changed is a very good start., one step at a time lang., Wink

    heyesss...i lab u na chiru. youre right, i guess. hehe with all the oppression, corruption, at lahat ng tion, go pinoy!

    and speaking of pacquiao? walang gana...practice lang yata yun e.

    lab din naman kita kris... (feeling close na agad eh) haha... honestly, di talaga ako nanunuod ng boxing (masyadong panlalaki) haha and I'm getting irritated with all the hype from that fight., Pero since buong mundo ay nakatutok sa tv., nanuod na din ako, and I have to say, I'm impressed., Kawawa si jinky pag nag.away sila ni manny... haha! Very Happy

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 9:56 pm

    chanrakter wrote:

    Indeed! I love that!

    To know that there's a problem is half of it solved!

    uu nga e...and i kept thinking, what's next? which is kind of hard kasi nga i'm still in that selfish snob attitude...

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chanrakter on May 4th 2009, 9:56 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:
    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    the acknowledgment that something is to be changed is a very good start., one step at a time lang., Wink

    heyesss...i lab u na chiru. youre right, i guess. hehe with all the oppression, corruption, at lahat ng tion, go pinoy!

    and speaking of pacquiao? walang gana...practice lang yata yun e.

    lab din naman kita kris... (feeling close na agad eh) haha... honestly, di talaga ako nanunuod ng boxing (masyadong panlalaki) haha and I'm getting irritated with all the hype from that fight., Pero since buong mundo ay nakatutok sa tv., nanuod na din ako, and I have to say, I'm impressed., Kawawa si jinky pag nag.away sila ni manny... haha! Very Happy

    I agree!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5039
    Age : 29
    Location : perlas ng silangan pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by itinakdada08 on May 4th 2009, 9:57 pm

    Well

    sis super uploaded ang mga bagay bagay na binera moh ^^

    im super proud of you sana pinoy din ako cute


    _________________
    by imakuni

    by clive

    life is so wonderful like a box of chocolate so you must enjoy it

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by KAR on May 4th 2009, 9:58 pm

    Magandang gbi po mga pchynaticx!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 10:01 pm

    To my soul sister... I agree on everything that you said... haha

    And Weeh!!! (my reaction to your write up) I have to say you outdone yourself once again., galing!!! and Magical Realism as your genre?! Interesting... So proud of you., flying kiss

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 10:02 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:

    lab din naman kita kris... (feeling close na agad eh) haha... honestly, di talaga ako nanunuod ng boxing (masyadong panlalaki) haha and I'm getting irritated with all the hype from that fight., Pero since buong mundo ay nakatutok sa tv., nanuod na din ako, and I have to say, I'm impressed., Kawawa si jinky pag nag.away sila ni manny... haha! Very Happy


    what happened...this topic locked on me.

    ayun so i was about to say, okay lang maging feeling close para next time close na. hehe and as for jinky, dami namang pera ni pacman e kun sakali man na may gagawin siya kay jinky, daanin na lang sa pera. haha joke... peace!

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 10:02 pm

    itinakdada08 wrote:Well

    sis super uploaded ang mga bagay bagay na binera moh ^^

    im super proud of you sana pinoy din ako cute

    ah so martian ka pala dada? haha


    kar! musta?

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 10:03 pm

    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    lab din naman kita kris... (feeling close na agad eh) haha... honestly, di talaga ako nanunuod ng boxing (masyadong panlalaki) haha and I'm getting irritated with all the hype from that fight., Pero since buong mundo ay nakatutok sa tv., nanuod na din ako, and I have to say, I'm impressed., Kawawa si jinky pag nag.away sila ni manny... haha! Very Happy


    what happened...this topic locked on me.

    ayun so i was about to say, okay lang maging feeling close para next time close na. hehe and as for jinky, dami namang pera ni pacman e kun sakali man na may gagawin siya kay jinky, daanin na lang sa pera. haha joke... peace!

    natawa naman ako dito., pero aminin na., ang yaman na nila!!! haha

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 10:03 pm

    krispen wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:Well

    sis super uploaded ang mga bagay bagay na binera moh ^^

    im super proud of you sana pinoy din ako cute

    ah so martian ka pala dada? haha


    kar! musta?

    hindi martian yan kris... encantada yang sisteret ko na iyan!!!

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by KAR on May 4th 2009, 10:04 pm

    krispen wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:Well

    sis super uploaded ang mga bagay bagay na binera moh ^^

    im super proud of you sana pinoy din ako cute

    ah so martian ka pala dada? haha


    kar! musta?

    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked hi Kua Krispen!!!! Ok aman po ako... Kaw po??? Tagal mu pong nawala ahh....


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chanrakter on May 4th 2009, 10:06 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:To my soul sister... I agree on everything that you said... haha

    And Weeh!!! (my reaction to your write up) I have to say you outdone yourself once again., galing!!! and Magical Realism as your genre?! Interesting... So proud of you., flying kiss

    Haha!

    Actually, it was a generator that did that! i just inputed the adjectives an adverbs!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:To my soul sister... I agree on everything that you said... haha

    And Weeh!!! (my reaction to your write up) I have to say you outdone yourself once again., galing!!! and Magical Realism as your genre?! Interesting... So proud of you., flying kiss

    Haha!

    Actually, it was a generator that did that! i just inputed the adjectives an adverbs!

    enlighten me sister... di ko gets., haha

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 10:08 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:

    natawa naman ako dito., pero aminin na., ang yaman na nila!!! haha

    oo nga e...dapat pala naging boksingero na rin ako haha

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 10:09 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:

    hindi martian yan kris... encantada yang sisteret ko na iyan!!!

    encantadang martian na maliit pala si dada...now i know. hehe. ah alam ko na! tiga neverland siya? hehe

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 10:10 pm

    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    natawa naman ako dito., pero aminin na., ang yaman na nila!!! haha

    oo nga e...dapat pala naging boksingero na rin ako haha

    siguro manunuod na talaga ako pag ikaw na ang boksingero., haha

    round 1 lang siguro ang fight mo., knockout na agad ang kalaban.,

    krispen
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5851
    Location : Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-02

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by krispen on May 4th 2009, 10:10 pm

    KAR wrote:
    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked hi Kua Krispen!!!! Ok aman po ako... Kaw po??? Tagal mu pong nawala ahh....

    oo nga e...eto ngayon lang ulit nakabisita. hehe.

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chiruruzu on May 4th 2009, 10:11 pm

    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    hindi martian yan kris... encantada yang sisteret ko na iyan!!!

    encantadang martian na maliit pala si dada...now i know. hehe. ah alam ko na! tiga neverland siya? hehe

    kamusta mo ako kay peter pan, sisteret!!!

    itinakdada08
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 5039
    Age : 29
    Location : perlas ng silangan pasay city
    Registration date : 2009-01-15

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by itinakdada08 on May 4th 2009, 10:12 pm

    krispen wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:Well

    sis super uploaded ang mga bagay bagay na binera moh ^^

    im super proud of you sana pinoy din ako cute

    ah so martian ka pala dada? haha


    kar! musta?

    chiruruzu wrote:
    krispen wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

    lab din naman kita kris... (feeling close na agad eh) haha... honestly, di talaga ako nanunuod ng boxing (masyadong panlalaki) haha and I'm getting irritated with all the hype from that fight., Pero since buong mundo ay nakatutok sa tv., nanuod na din ako, and I have to say, I'm impressed., Kawawa si jinky pag nag.away sila ni manny... haha! Very Happy


    what happened...this topic locked on me.

    ayun so i was about to say, okay lang maging feeling close para next time close na. hehe and as for jinky, dami namang pera ni pacman e kun sakali man na may gagawin siya kay jinky, daanin na lang sa pera. haha joke... peace!

    natawa naman ako dito., pero aminin na., ang yaman na nila!!! haha

    chiruruzu wrote:
    krispen wrote:
    itinakdada08 wrote:Well

    sis super uploaded ang mga bagay bagay na binera moh ^^

    im super proud of you sana pinoy din ako cute

    ah so martian ka pala dada? haha


    kar! musta?

    hindi martian yan kris... encantada yang sisteret ko na iyan!!!

    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:To my soul sister... I agree on everything that you said... haha

    And Weeh!!! (my reaction to your write up) I have to say you outdone yourself once again., galing!!! and Magical Realism as your genre?! Interesting... So proud of you., flying kiss

    Haha!

    Actually, it was a generator that did that! i just inputed the adjectives an adverbs!

    enlighten me sister... di ko gets., haha

    well sis keri lang yang mga paratang sa akin ni kris pen pen de sarap pen for all i know hindi ako martian!!!

    chanster dinudugo ako sa mga verse moh kaloka kah ^^


    _________________
    by imakuni

    by clive

    life is so wonderful like a box of chocolate so you must enjoy it

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by chanrakter on May 4th 2009, 10:12 pm

    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:To my soul sister... I agree on everything that you said... haha

    And Weeh!!! (my reaction to your write up) I have to say you outdone yourself once again., galing!!! and Magical Realism as your genre?! Interesting... So proud of you., flying kiss

    Haha!

    Actually, it was a generator that did that! i just inputed the adjectives an adverbs!

    enlighten me sister... di ko gets., haha

    It's a site where you input a few info and they make up a story for you. I believe the link is here. On Eustace's post!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Randomness 15.0

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:45 am


      Current date/time is December 6th 2016, 12:45 am