A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul


    Randomness 12.0

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by Guest on April 19th 2009, 12:22 am

    bye everyone...I have to go now!

    I was busy earlier, so that's why I couldn't post as much. hopefully, y'all didn't talk behind my back Evil or Very Mad

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chiruruzu on April 19th 2009, 12:22 am

    julipych wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:@KAR!!! Lagot sila sa amin ngayon... apat na ang chooey chookie., hahaha
    clap clap clap ganda ganda ganda

    go go go! yes yes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    Naalala ko po tuloy nung una: Discreet na discreet ang mga fans ni chookie dti.. haha haha haha haha haha Pwo ngaun, buhay na buhay na!!!!! rabbit rabbit

    kawawa pa kasi kami nun eh., pero ngayon bongga na!!! lol!

    Very! We're...out of the closet???!!!

    yes we are! haha let's be proud of it... yes yes

    YES! We're loud! We're proud! We're here... we're, well, straight!

    hehe ok ok bago tayo mapunta kung saan...i guess we should prepare for the anti-chookie...?! hehe

    Yeah! Let's protect our little cub marrainer na rin! And my 2 prospective recruits if they join!

    Chi: Haha! Sorry on straight!

    okay lang... alam ko namang straight line ang ibig niyong sabihin., hahaha

    hindi, hair ang tinutukoy namin! hehe :lol!:straight ba hair mo?! hehe

    yep, straight nga., hahaha

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 12:22 am

    duplex wrote:bye everyone...I have to go now!

    I was busy earlier, so that's why I couldn't post as much. hopefully, y'all didn't talk behind my back Evil or Very Mad

    bye Sir Dup!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chiruruzu on April 19th 2009, 12:23 am

    duplex wrote:bye everyone...I have to go now!

    I was busy earlier, so that's why I couldn't post as much. hopefully, y'all didn't talk behind my back Evil or Very Mad

    byers dup., good luck on your day., Very Happy

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by julipych on April 19th 2009, 12:23 am

    chiruruzu wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:@KAR!!! Lagot sila sa amin ngayon... apat na ang chooey chookie., hahaha
    clap clap clap ganda ganda ganda

    go go go! yes yes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

    Naalala ko po tuloy nung una: Discreet na discreet ang mga fans ni chookie dti.. haha haha haha haha haha Pwo ngaun, buhay na buhay na!!!!! rabbit rabbit

    kawawa pa kasi kami nun eh., pero ngayon bongga na!!! lol!

    Very! We're...out of the closet???!!!

    yes we are! haha let's be proud of it... yes yes

    YES! We're loud! We're proud! We're here... we're, well, straight!

    hehe ok ok bago tayo mapunta kung saan...i guess we should prepare for the anti-chookie...?! hehe

    Yeah! Let's protect our little cub marrainer na rin! And my 2 prospective recruits if they join!

    Chi: Haha! Sorry on straight!

    okay lang... alam ko namang straight line ang ibig niyong sabihin., hahaha

    hindi, hair ang tinutukoy namin! hehe :lol!:straight ba hair mo?! hehe

    yep, straight nga., hahaha

    see?! hehe so we're all straight! yes yes

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chanrakter on April 19th 2009, 12:24 am

    duplex wrote:bye everyone...I have to go now!

    I was busy earlier, so that's why I couldn't post as much. hopefully, y'all didn't talk behind my back Evil or Very Mad

    Bye Dad!

    Guys, hair ang ibig kong sabihin ng straight! haha!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1562
    Age : 26
    Location : cebu
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chiruruzu on April 19th 2009, 12:33 am

    I guess I have to go too., I can't seem to type correctly anymore out of sleepiness and mere exhaustion.,

    byers guys., it's been fun talking to all of you., yes

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 12:34 am

    chiruruzu wrote:I guess I have to go too., I can't seem to type correctly anymore out of sleepiness and mere exhaustion.,

    byers guys., it's been fun talking to all of you., yes

    bye kua chi!!! G'nyt!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 2419
    Age : 26
    Location : quezon city
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by julipych on April 19th 2009, 12:36 am

    byers na rin everyone... hehe sleepy na po me... hehe
    bye chi !
    au revoir ate alex! bye
    bye suchin!
    bye to all! good night! have a sweet dreams... flying kiss flying kiss see you guys around next time...

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 12:38 am

    julipych wrote:byers na rin everyone... hehe sleepy na po me... hehe
    bye chi !
    au revoir ate alex! bye
    bye suchin!
    bye to all! good night! have a sweet dreams... flying kiss flying kiss see you guys around next time...

    bye po Ate Juli!!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

    Number of posts : 982
    Age : 25
    Location : Las Piñas City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by marianner on April 19th 2009, 12:39 am

    bye juli ^^

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chanrakter on April 19th 2009, 12:39 am

    julipych wrote:byers na rin everyone... hehe sleepy na po me... hehe
    bye chi !
    au revoir ate alex! bye
    bye suchin!
    bye to all! good night! have a sweet dreams... flying kiss flying kiss see you guys around next time...

    Au revoir et bonne nuit Julie! Reves du Pitch! Haha! Reves doux!

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 12:56 am

    Ate Chan, Kua Nonez,

    Taung 3 nlng po ata ang natira dito sa forum..... hehe


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chanrakter on April 19th 2009, 1:00 am

    KAR wrote:Ate Chan, Kua Nonez,

    Taung 3 nlng po ata ang natira dito sa forum..... hehe

    Looks like!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 1:00 am

    Good Morning pchynaticx!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 1:00 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:Ate Chan, Kua Nonez,

    Taung 3 nlng po ata ang natira dito sa forum..... hehe

    Looks like!

    Hahaha!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chanrakter on April 19th 2009, 1:02 am

    KAR wrote:Good Morning pchynaticx!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

    Morning na nga!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 1:02 am

    Ay, andito pa po pla si kua peech..<pasensya na po..> hehe hehe hehe


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 1:03 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:Good Morning pchynaticx!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

    Morning na nga!

    Hehehe!!! Pwo at least mjo malamig po ngaun kz umulan...


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    peech
    Pchy's Queen
    Pchy's Queen

    Number of posts : 2623
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by peech on April 19th 2009, 1:03 am

    KAR wrote:Ay, andito pa po pla si kua peech..<pasensya na po..> hehe hehe hehe

    hmpf!! tampo n ko! Sad

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chanrakter on April 19th 2009, 1:03 am

    KAR wrote:Ay, andito pa po pla si kua peech..<pasensya na po..> hehe hehe hehe

    Sorry peech!

    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 6540
    Age : 28
    Location : Somewhere over the rainbow!
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by chanrakter on April 19th 2009, 1:04 am

    KAR wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:Good Morning pchynaticx!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

    Morning na nga!

    Hehehe!!! Pwo at least mjo malamig po ngaun kz umulan...

    Umulan? Not here, it didn't!


    _________________
    หัวใจที่ไม่เคยเรียนรู้ที่จะรักนั้นอ่อนแอ

    A heart that has never learnt to love is weak
    --- Kop Koon Gan Lae Gan by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul




    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 1:07 am

    peech wrote:
    KAR wrote:Ay, andito pa po pla si kua peech..<pasensya na po..> hehe hehe hehe

    hmpf!! tampo n ko! Sad

    Ay, pasensya na po talaga kua peech!!!
    Nung una po kz, ndi ko po nakita ung name mo sa OL ehhh.......Pasensya na po talaga!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    atebugs
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

    Number of posts : 1225
    Age : 27
    Location : Under the sea
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by atebugs on April 19th 2009, 1:08 am

    ay grabe! hahahahaha! Magandang magandang maganda ako kesa sa madaling araw sa inyong lahat!!! Kamusta?

    KAR
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

    Number of posts : 4783
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan City, Philippines
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by KAR on April 19th 2009, 1:09 am

    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    KAR wrote:Good Morning pchynaticx!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

    Morning na nga!

    Hehehe!!! Pwo at least mjo malamig po ngaun kz umulan...

    Umulan? Not here, it didn't!

    Hahaha!! Knakabahan nga po ako knina kz bka mag brownout po eh ala panaman pong flashlight hahaha!!!


    _________________
    =======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======KAR=======



    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Pchynatic Forever >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Follow me on:
    Twitter

    Sponsored content

    Re: Randomness 12.0

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:28 pm


      Current date/time is December 5th 2016, 8:28 pm