Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

5 posters

Frustrated August Scriptwriter!

chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Frustrated August Scriptwriter! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frustrated August Scriptwriter!

Post by chanrakter April 18th 2009, 11:46 pm

julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    marianner wrote:Here's the continuation of Chapter 1: Venice.

I decided that the first one I posted would be some kind of prelude or something. Very Happy

Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Good job yet again!

*gets inspired to develop hers*

wow! suchin! wonderful....

*drools around*
    you're inspiring me actually... hehe
    it makes me wanted to develop the writer in me... hehe yes

Love you, my talented friend!
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 982
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Frustrated August Scriptwriter! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frustrated August Scriptwriter!

Post by marianner April 18th 2009, 11:49 pm

I love you too! Smile

Suchin rak Pailin mai! เพื่อนถาวร!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by chiruruzu April 18th 2009, 11:53 pm

I decided that the first one I posted would be some kind of prelude or something. Very Happy

Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Now, I am definitely enthralled with your writing skills suchin., Again, I love the imagery., You write with such amazing picturesque style Very Happy

And I definitely notice the effort of multi-layering the story into different angles., a definite plus for me.,

A word of caution though, you have to stick with the different layers that you have created in order to continue the chronological order of the narrative., but I'm sure you will...

Go for the gold suchin., Embrace your gift., Can't wait for the next chapter... there will be, right?! cheers cheers cheers
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 18th 2009, 11:55 pm

marianner wrote:I love you too! Smile

Suchin rak Pailin mai! เพื่อนถาวร!

Aww! Chan rak ter, chee puak!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 18th 2009, 11:56 pm

chiruruzu wrote:

Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Now, I am definitely enthralled with your writing skills suchin., Again, I love the imagery., You write with such amazing picturesque style Very Happy

And I definitely notice the effort of multi-layering the story into different angles., a definite plus for me.,

A word of caution though, you have to stick with the different layers that you have created in order to continue the chronological order of the narrative., but I'm sure you will...

Go for the gold suchin., Embrace your gift., Can't wait for the next chapter... there will be, right?! cheers cheers cheers

Very, very true! Pursue that gift mai!
    julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2419
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by julipych April 18th 2009, 11:57 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Very, very true! Pursue that gift mai!

and keep on inspiring people like me! hehe yes
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 19th 2009, 12:08 am

@Chiru - What do you mean by sticking to the layers? Enlighten me, won't you? Smile

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate your feedback. It really pushes me to improve and to write even more! After all, writing is not just a requirement or a hobby or a mere pastime, but a PASSION. Smile

Just to let you all know, their next destination will be Milan! (I really looked at a map of Italy, I figured Milan would be a realistic place to go due to its proximity to Venice.

Spoiler:

Venice is in the region of Veneto, while Milan is in the region of Lombardy (Lombardia). Smile

YES, I do research for this story. Very Happy
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by chiruruzu April 19th 2009, 12:11 am

marianner wrote:@Chiru - What do you mean by sticking to the layers? Enlighten me, won't you? Smile

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate your feedback. It really pushes me to improve and to write even more! After all, writing is not just a requirement or a hobby or a mere pastime, but a PASSION. Smile

Just to let you all know, their next destination will be Milan! (I really looked at a map of Italy, I figured Milan would be a realistic place to go due to its proximity to Venice.

Spoiler:

Venice is in the region of Veneto, while Milan is in the region of Lombardy (Lombardia). Smile

what i mean is that you have to always remember to supplement the story of the different sub-plots that you have made., in this way no character will be put to an immediate dismissal. Plus, the readers can easily make the connections between them.,

but overall, go for the gold., the story is very nice., Very Happy
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 19th 2009, 12:47 am

chiruruzu wrote:
    marianner wrote:@Chiru - What do you mean by sticking to the layers? Enlighten me, won't you? Smile

Spoiler:

what i mean is that you have to always remember to supplement the story of the different sub-plots that you have made., in this way no character will be put to an immediate dismissal. Plus, the readers can easily make the connections between them.,

but overall, go for the gold., the story is very nice., Very Happy

Very, very nice!

And I must commend you on researching for your writing! It shows your dedication to bringing your characters to life!
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner May 23rd 2009, 7:07 pm

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long to update.. I've been having writer's block which absolutely sucks xD Chapter 2 isn't finished, in fact, it is still in progress. But I'd like to know what you all think of it so far. So.. here it is. I hope you like it, and I appreciate your comments and feedback. yes

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 1:54 am