Witwisit Hirunwongkul Philippines FC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Filipino fans forum for the Thai artist, Witwisit Hirunwongkul

5 posters

Frustrated August Scriptwriter!

chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Number of posts : 6540
    Registration date : 2009-03-23

Frustrated August Scriptwriter! Empty Frustrated August Scriptwriter!

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 2:38 pm

This is sort of a continuation of the question I posted in the "ask a question thread". Here are the rules:

1. Make a storyline of a movie staring 1 (and only 1)August Band member. State who that band member is and post a brief storyline here. You can also post updates on storylines you made.

2. You may NOT choose Pitch. However, he can appear in a cameo role.

3. Other August band members may also appear provided they play cameo roles.

Hopefully, Thai film companies read this and get one of the stories for the next film!

Sorry, it's kind of late, marrianer!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Frustrated August Scriptwriter! Empty Re: Frustrated August Scriptwriter!

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 3:03 pm

This is my story starring Nine:

Churai (Nine) is a rising saxophonist in the Bangkok jazz club scene. He's famous not only for his music skills but also for his antics on stage. He never fails to send his audience into a riotous laughter.

One day, a beautiful, mysterious girl named Ratana sits in the audience. Surprisingly, she is the only one who doesn't laugh at any of his jokes. Churai gets very intrigued and, being a person who loves dares, challenges himself to get her to at least smile.

He befriends her and becomes an instant hit with her clique. He becomes the insane friend that everyone likes hanging out with. But as successful as he is in making everyone else laugh, he never gets anything from Ratana.

He gives up the challenge and decides to just get to know her. And this is when he finds out how wonderful she is, the awful truth about her...and realises he's falling for Ratana.

Uh...any suggestion is absolutely welcome!

So what's your story? Cool
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Number of posts : 982
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by marianner April 17th 2009, 3:10 pm

Genre: A romantic film/story.

Setting: Italy.

Characters:

Suchin, a carefree tourist who insists that her purpose for going to Italy is to experience the Carnivale. The real purpose? To try and forget the pain of a former love.

Non, an Italian Studies major at the American University of Rome whose final project/thesis is a photo essay on Italy. He lives with his father (his mother Dara died when he was 5, doing a humanitarian project in Africa when rebels captured the tribe she was helping)

Capitolo Uno - Venezia
    Chapter One – Venice

2 weeks before Ash Wednesday, it is Carnivale di Venezia - Carnival of Venice.

At the height of the Carnivale, Non is taking photos as the masked men and women traverse the streets of Venice. He revels at the colors and the elaborate costumes. A flash of gold catches his eye. Seemingly alone in the middle of the revelers is a girl in a black gown with gold brocade and details. He snaps a photo. They meet eyes, and he feels a pang of passion light up within him. Suddenly the girl runs out of the chaos and into an alley. Non follows her, with a fervent desire to find her, his mystery girl with the lovely almond eyes that seemed to pierce through his own.

The girl runs through bridges, streets, alleys.. until she finds a dead end with nowhere to go. Non catches up to her, and sees her against the wall, her hands trembling. He goes up to her slowly and calmly and in his mellow voice filled the secluded alley..

"All I wanted was a photo. I didn't mean to scare you.."

The girl looked at him, curious, as if searching for something. She removed her mask, and held it with gloved hands.

"Oh.. I see. I'm sorry for running. I thought you were.."
    "..a bad man?"

said Non as he finished her sentence.

"Yes, sir.."

she replied with a bowed head.

"Well.. Can we start over? Hi. My name is Non, and I'm here taking photos for my project at the American University of Rome. I'm an Italian Studies major, and I've always wanted to go to Carnivale.."

The girl replied, the shakiness in her voice abating,

"Hello, Non. I'm Suchin. I came here a few days ago, and my purpose for being here is to experience Carnivale.."

The boy and the girl's conversation carries on, and Suchin even forgets to return to participate in the festivites. They walk along the less crowded streets, talking about everything that came to their minds. From the mundane happiness of ice cream to pondering on life's mysteries, the day seems to breeze by. From traversing the Rialto Bridge to tea and cakes at the Caffé Florian, the two seemed as if they knew each other from the very start..

..and it all started with boy's glance into a girl's eyes in the middle of Carnivale.
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 3:20 pm

marianner wrote:Genre: A romantic film/story.

Characters:

Suchin, a carefree tourist who insists that her purpose for going to Italy is to experience the Carnivale. The real purpose? To try and forget the pain of a former love.

Non, an Italian Studies major at the American University of Rome whose final project/thesis is a photo essay on Italy. He lives with his father (his mother Dara died when he was 5, doing a humanitarian project in Africa when rebels captured the tribe she was helping)

Capitolo Uno - Venezia
    Chapter One – Venice

At the height of the Carnivale, Non is taking photos as the masked men and women traverse the streets of Venice. He revels at the colors and the elaborate costumes. A flash of gold catches his eye. Seemingly alone in the middle of the revelers is a girl in a black gown with gold brocade and details. He snaps a photo. They meet eyes, and he feels a pang of passion light up within him. Suddenly the girl runs out of the chaos and into an alley. Non follows her, with a fervent desire to find her, his mystery girl with the lovely almond eyes that seemed to pierce through his own.

The girl runs through bridges, streets, alleys.. until she finds a dead end with nowhere to go. Non catches up to her, and sees her against the wall, her hands trembling. He goes up to her slowly and calmly and in his mellow voice filled the secluded alley..

The girl looked at him, curious, as if searching for something. She removed her mask, and held it with gloved hands.

"..a bad man?"

"Yes, sir.."

"Well.. Can we start over? Hi. My name is Non, and I'm here taking photos for my project at the American University of Rome. I'm an Italian Studies major, and I've always wanted to go to Carnivale.."

"Hello, Non. I'm Suchin. I came here a few days ago, and my purpose for being here is to experience Carnivale.."

The boy and the girl's conversation carries on, and Suchin even forgets to return to participate in the festivites. They walk along the less crowded streets, talking about everything that came to their minds. From the mundane happiness of ice cream to pondering on life's mysteries, the day seems to breeze by. From traversing the Rialto Bridge to tea and cakes at the Caffé Florian, the two seemed as if they knew each other from the very start..

..and it all started with boy's glance into a girl's eyes in the middle of Carnivale.

Teehee! Helped you with that!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 1562
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by chiruruzu April 17th 2009, 4:53 pm

Characters:

Capitolo Uno - Venezia
    Chapter One – Venice

"..a bad man?"

"Yes, sir.."

hmmm... i am pleasantly surprised marianner!!! Very Happy

I definitely love your writing style., Here are some of my focal points.,

1. I love that you simply gave a speck of foreshadowing on your story., this is actually good, because you will keep your readers on the edge of their seats.,

2. I like the way you play with words in making the eclectic descriptions of the story., You simply transported the images into words with such ease and straightforward vistas.,

3. The poetic symbolisms in the story subtly contrasts the prose substinence of the whole narrative, which makes it more diverse and all the while interesting to read.,

Go marianner!!! can't wait for the second part., cheers cheers cheers
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 5:00 pm

chiruruzu wrote:

Characters:

Capitolo Uno - Venezia
    Chapter One – Venice

"..a bad man?"

"Yes, sir.."

1. I love that you simply gave a speck of foreshadowing on your story., this is actually good, because you will keep your readers on the edge of their seats.,

2. I like the way you play with words in making the eclectic descriptions of the story., You simply transported the images into words with such ease and straightforward vistas.,

3. The poetic symbolisms in the story subtly contrasts the prose substinence of the whole narrative, which makes it more diverse and all the while interesting to read.,

She is indeed talented! *proud friend*
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 17th 2009, 5:04 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

Characters:

Capitolo Uno - Venezia
    Chapter One – Venice

"..a bad man?"

"Yes, sir.."

it's a shame I only got to talk to her in the forum once., (the one with leighton meester on the guilty pleasure thread) well, no matter... I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to talk to her., Very Happy
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 5:17 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

Characters:

Capitolo Uno - Venezia
    Chapter One – Venice

"..a bad man?"

"Yes, sir.."

it's a shame I only got to talk to her in the forum once., (the one with leighton meester on the guilty pleasure thread) well, no matter... I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to talk to her., Very Happy

True!

You'd love her! She's amazing to talk to!
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 17th 2009, 5:18 pm

hehe., can't wait., Very Happy
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 5:24 pm

chiruruzu wrote:hehe., can't wait., Very Happy

Haha! Hope she comes soon.
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 17th 2009, 6:52 pm

I'm here! Smile Thanks for the wonderful comments, chiru! It really means a lot.. Smile
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 7:02 pm

marianner wrote:I'm here! Smile Thanks for the wonderful comments, chiru! It really means a lot.. Smile

He is very nice, isn't he! By the way, he love literature too! Whee!
    pchy
    pchy
    Pchyholic
    Pchyholic

Number of posts : 538
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post by pchy April 17th 2009, 9:53 pm

NO PITCH?! terrified
    julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Number of posts : 2419
    Registration date : 2009-03-08

Post by julipych April 17th 2009, 10:02 pm

wow! i love this thread...this is sort of a fanfic.. hehe now talents are coming out from this site...keep it up guys.. hehe cheers yes yes
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 10:02 pm

pchy wrote:NO PITCH?! terrified

Sorry! Pero pwede siyang extra. Pero until doon lang!
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 10:03 pm

julipych wrote:wow! i love this thread...this is sort of a fanfic.. hehe now talents are coming out from this site...keep it up guys.. hehe cheers yes yes

Merci beaucoup Julie!

Gawa ka rin! Teehee!
    julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by julipych April 17th 2009, 10:08 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    julipych wrote:wow! i love this thread...this is sort of a fanfic.. hehe now talents are coming out from this site...keep it up guys.. hehe cheers yes yes

Merci beaucoup Julie!

Gawa ka rin! Teehee!

j'essaierai, hehe je ne suis pas aussi doué que vous êtes hehe
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 17th 2009, 10:10 pm

julipych wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:

Merci beaucoup Julie!

Gawa ka rin! Teehee!

j'essaierai, hehe je ne suis pas aussi doué que vous êtes hehe

Haha! Anyone can write. You just have to develop it.
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 18th 2009, 10:08 pm

marianner wrote:I'm here! Smile Thanks for the wonderful comments, chiru! It really means a lot.. Smile

No probs., marianner., hey what nickname can I call you btw? Very Happy

chanrakter wrote:

awww... thanks chan! *hugs* Very Happy
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 18th 2009, 10:17 pm

chiruruzu wrote:

chanrakter wrote:

No problem! You are so welcome! *hugs back*
    chiruruzu
    chiruruzu
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by chiruruzu April 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

chanrakter wrote:

haha., speaking of hugs (reminiscent mode) did you remember that this is our first conversation together., the to be hugged or to be kissed thread., sorry, it just came to mind., hahah
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 18th 2009, 10:30 pm

chiruruzu wrote:
    chanrakter wrote:
    chiruruzu wrote:

chanrakter wrote:

haha., speaking of hugs (reminiscent mode) did you remember that this is our first conversation together., the to be hugged or to be kissed thread., sorry, it just came to mind., hahah

Haha! No worries! I do remember that! Haha!

Well, *hug, still!*
    marianner
    marianner
    Certified Pchyholic
    Certified Pchyholic

Post by marianner April 18th 2009, 11:33 pm

Here's the continuation of Chapter 1: Venice.

I decided that the first one I posted would be some kind of prelude or something. Very Happy

Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:
    chanrakter
    chanrakter
    Honorary Pchynatic
    Honorary Pchynatic

Post by chanrakter April 18th 2009, 11:36 pm

marianner wrote:Here's the continuation of Chapter 1: Venice.

I decided that the first one I posted would be some kind of prelude or something. Very Happy

Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Good job yet again!

*gets inspired to develop hers*
    julipych
    julipych
    Pchy's Lover
    Pchy's Lover

Post by julipych April 18th 2009, 11:41 pm

chanrakter wrote:
    marianner wrote:Here's the continuation of Chapter 1: Venice.

Hope you guys like it!

Spoiler:

Good job yet again!

*gets inspired to develop hers*

wow! suchin! wonderful....

*drools around*
    you're inspiring me actually... hehe
    it makes me wanted to develop the writer in me... hehe yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 1:32 am